My Hot Neighbors

Story Info
A friendly neighbor helping out with more than errands.
3.6k words
4.3
14k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neighbors

Hello everyone, my name is Daisy, and I'm 29 years old. I help my neighbor every so often when he needs help with his daily living.

Let me tell you about my neighbor Tony; he has a muscular condition, making him use a wheelchair to move around. Tony lives with his single mother, as his father had passed away a few years back in an accident at work. They have been living next door for about 15 years, Tony due to his condition, didn't grow as much, and you can't tell his age, but he's in his early to mid-thirties. Tony's mother, even at her age close to 60, is a beautiful woman who looks much younger than her age. Everyone thinks she's in her mid-forties. She has a lovely body with perky breasts and a nice round butt. Every time she got dressed for special events, I wished I would get to look that good when I reach her age.

I come over to help every so often when she has to do errands or if she runs late from work. One day Tony called me to ask if I was available to come over as his mother was going out on a dinner date, and she had not dated anyone for years, so this was new. Tony was a bit concerned but was happy that his mother had found someone.

When I usually come to help is just in case he needs something that may be out of reach, but it is rare as he concentrates on his accounting work and seldom asks for anything. Tony studied both accounting and economy, and now is able to work from home and earn a decent salary of approximately 100k annually. I wish I were as intelligent as he, and he is very handsome as well.

This day was a bit different than the others. I usually was not coming over this late. Like it was not midnight late, but it was close to 6 pm, which was generally around the time I would leave. Knowing that I was coming, they would leave the door unlocked, and I can let myself in. Tony's mother called me into her room as she heard me come in, Tony, as usual, was working on the computer in his office. I came into her room, and she asked me to help with her dress and other suggestions before heading out because it was vital for her to make a good impression.

It was an excellent tight-fitting knee height black dress which made her beautiful body stand out, she asked me if it was not too revealing, so I encouraged her to keep it on. It showed enough cleavage to show off her nice juicy breasts, but it was not too revealing to be considered slutty. She agreed and kept it on, and on her way out, she went to Tony's office to say she was heading out and that I was there if he needed anything. Tony kissed her on the cheek and told her to have fun as she left.

Tony said hi to me and continued working on the computer, said he was almost finished, and told me to choose a movie that we could stream.

Every time he has free time, we spend time together, either listening to music or watching movies. Tony rolled out of his office and went to the living room, but I had gone to the restroom. When I walked into the living room, I was surprised that he was ready to begin watching the movie. I had not heard his wheelchair roll into the living room, and it caught me by surprise.

Before we started the movie asked Tony if he needed anything, he suggested making popcorn. I headed to the kitchen put a bag in the microwave, as I took out the popcorn, the power went out. Tony joked that it was timed with the popcorn, but then told me to hurry outside and flip the breaker as it was getting warm inside the house.

I went out to look at the breakers but noticed everything was on, so I called my house and asked if we had power over there, but my sister claimed it was a power outage for a few blocks, and we couldn't do much but wait for it to be fixed. Tony had put on some music on his phone while I was out talking on my phone and suddenly after a few seconds, it stopped. Both of us had lost phone signal.

I went back to the house.

Tony asks what happen didn't you turn on the switches? I explained that this isn't only his house, but a few blocks without power, he begins to feel nervous. You see, Tony can not be exposed for long periods of either too hot or too cold. That problem is that we're in August and currently have an excessive heatwave.

Living in Southern California is usually great weather, but it does have it's days where it is scorching, like today at a high of 107 degrees Fahrenheit. It was almost 7 pm, but it had not cooled enough, I went ahead and opened every window but the air coming in was very little and warm.

Tony was wearing comfortable clothing for being under air conditioning temperature, but he was getting extra warm. I suggested to remove the long sleeve shirt that he was wearing, so he agreed. He told me it was something that he requires help with, so I stood up next to him and helped. As I was helping him, he noticed with the dim sunlight coming in through the window that I had begun to sweat as well.

You see, Tony's house is usually between 68 and 72 degrees, a bit cold for my taste. When I plan to come over, I typically wear a thick fleece hoodie with a thin spaghetti strap blouse underneath or the hoodie by itself. This day was one of those; I was not wearing anything underneath the hoodie. Even though they are 36 D, my breasts do not show when wearing the hoodie without a bra.

Tony, not wearing a shirt anymore, looks at me and asks, aren't you hot wearing that?

I responded a little, but I could already feel my whole upper getting wet from all the sweat. I asked Tony if I could quickly go across the street to my house and change into something more comfortable, he agreed. Just looking at you with that hoodie is making me feel hotter, he claimed. I ran to get changed. Sadly my sister had left the house and left me locked out.

I went to the shed in the backyard, and I remembered that we had bought many candles from a sale from a going out of business store.

I went back to Tony's house and saw that I was wearing the same thing. I explained that I had been locked out of my house and could not change. Tony told me he was still sweating a lot and he needed to drink some water. I brought over the water and noticed with the candlelight that his body was very sweaty. I suggested he take his pants off and stay in boxers underwear, he said no and refused my suggestion. I could no longer continue wearing the hoodie, it felt like I was inside a sauna that I couldn't get out.

I explained to Tony that I needed to get out of the hoodie but I was not wearing anything underneath. Asked if he minded or would feel uncomfortable if I took my hoodie off, he responded in a sarcastic way saying go ahead I'm not even a titty guy. I turned my back on him and took it off, and it was such a relief I didn't even care that he was seeing me half-naked.

As he looked over with the candlelight, he saw my breasts fully uncovered, and opened his mouth with surprise in his face. Without thinking, he rolls close to me and asks, where were you hiding those? I smile and ask, do you like them? They are just wow, he responds. I giggle a bit at his reaction. He stared for a few seconds, so now that I'm half-naked, would you be a bit more comfortable removing those hot pants I asked.

He agreed that he would be a bit more comfortable without them, but was shy to just be in his underwear. Trying to encourage him I told him I'd take my pants off as well, he agreed but only if I did it first. With a bit of hesitation, I removed my skinny jeans as I needed him to get as comfortable as possible and stop sweating as he might dehydrate. I was wearing my granny panties but still could easily see the shape of my nice round voluptuous butt.

Went over to him and told him I would remove his pants now, he sighed and said he didn't believe I would remove mine. But didn't resist at all and said to please not tell anyone; likewise, I said. I leaned down so he could grab onto my shoulders to lift his butt.

I was in for a surprise, I pulled down his pants and saw something spring up out of the pants. It was his penis fully erect at about 8 inches long and very girthy.

I sat him back down and looked nervous about what had happened, he had forgotten that he was not wearing his boxers.

He rolled in his wheelchair, fully naked into his office trying to hide away his nudity. I worried as his office had the least ventilation and he would begin to sweat again.

I stood at the doorway and told him it was okay and nothing to be ashamed of, that it was natural for a man to feel aroused when seeing a naked woman. I didn't know what else to say, but I told him that I needed him to get out of his office and go to the living room where it was less hot. I went back to the living room to think of a way of encouraging him to come to join me. Out of nowhere, he slowly rolled into the living room, he penis was know covered with a small hand towel, and it looked like it was no longer erect.

After about 5 minutes of silence, I had to ask if he needed anything. Quietly he responded that he wanted more water. I went to the kitchen and served him a glass of water and another for myself. After giving him the water, I asked if I could clean his face's sweat and chest. He agreed as I finished cleaning his sweat, I saw his mini towel had become a tent. The towel had begun to fall off, showing his perfect erect penis pointing up at an angle, I let him know that his towel had fallen.

Tony apologized and stated that it was inevitable. Daisy, you have the perfect breasts, and nice well-formed ass he told me. I had never received such a compliment and began to blush. We were both only lit by candlelight in a warm orange glow. The night was getting colder but was still not enough.

Tony was still sweating a bit, so I had one of the craziest ideas. I told him to follow me to the bathroom and suggested we take a bath and freshen ourselves in water. Tony looked at me with a serious face and said that it would not work. I replied let's try it out will be fun, and he hesitantly agreed to try it.

Their bathtub wasn't that big for two people. I helped Tony into the tub and scoot him to the edge, so now I had enough space for me. I pulled Tony onto my lap as he said that he was afraid of losing his balance. I told him to close his eyes and relax as much as possible.

Leaned his head up against my breasts, which he claimed were very comfortable and squishy. I secured him at the waist so he would not begin to slip. Because he was on top of me, I couldn't have him wholly submerged in the water.

We began to talk about when we met each other so many years ago and never thought of being together like this. As we were talking, I saw something pop out of the water. I went ahead and grabbed it, knowing he had an erection again. May I? I asked, he responds with I would love it.

I began stroking his thick delicious cock, and I began to imagine how it would feel inside me. I started getting a bit aroused myself and moaned a little close to his ear. He laughed a bit and asked, what are you thinking as you are doing this? I had to come clean and tell him everything I was imagining. I wouldn't mind that at all, and then we both laughed.

Power came back on. It was about 9:30 pm, so we had stayed in the tub for about an hour. I helped Tony up in his wheelchair and headed towards his room to get dressed before his mother came back from her date. She had said she would be back at 10 pm, so we decided to hurry up and get dressed. As we were getting dressed, my phone rang, it was Tony's mother asking if I could stay for an extra hour, I gladly agreed.

I turn to look at Tony, and he asks, so what was that thing you wanted to do with my hard cock? I grabbed him and put him in his bed and immediately mounted on him. I was already a bit wet but didn't expect to struggle a bit, putting it in. I felt pain, but it was so pleasurable, I could feel every single inch of his hard cock in my aching vagina, but then he hugged on to me and rolled me over. He wanted to be on top, and I had never thought Tony had this incredible libido. He began pushing his cock faster every time. My pussy became so wet I began dripping on the sides as his giant cock tore my vagina open.

Tony became this wild beast that I had never seen before, and then leaned over and sucked my pinkish brown nipples. He twirled his tongue around my nipple. It felt so good; he knew I had become very aroused. With much excitement, he screamed I'm going to cum, and I said go ahead finish inside of me baby I love you. With shock in his face, he looked at my eyes and replied, you got it, baby, love you too. He filled me up entirely. I had never felt such a fantastic finish inside of me. Sperm began dripping out of my still throbbing vagina; it felt great.

We laid next to each other for about 5 minutes without saying anything. Tony then asked what time it is? We had approximately 30 minutes for Tony's mother to come back; we better be ready. We removed Tony's bedsheets and put on some fresh ones. I then went ahead and cleaned Tony and put on his pajamas and back in his bed to get ready to sleep. I kissed Tony good night and then went for the clothing that I had left in the living room. I told him to go to sleep, and I would take a light shower to rinse off.

As I was in the shower naked, I heard a vehicle drive in the driveway. Tony's mother, who had arrived, felt nervous and scared as think what she would say if she saw me naked. I could think of the fastest thing to put on her bathrobe hanging at the bathroom door.

I went out to the living room to meet with her, but she had not entered yet. I went towards the door to let her in, but she was out towards the dark side of the porch sobbing when I opened. I grabbed her, took her in, and asked her what was wrong as she didn't seem happy as when she had left. We went to her room, and Tony had already fallen asleep in his bedroom.

She told me to close the bedroom door, as she didn't want Tony to wake up. Tears began to run down her face, so I sat next to her on her bed, trying to support her. She began to tell me what had happened, and her date never showed up, so she went to a bar looking to meet someone without any luck. I hugged her, but she still wasn't feeling good. She claimed that she was now too old and that no man would want her, so I told her that it was their loss as she was a beautiful woman.

She smiled at me and caressed my face with her soft hands, thanked me for my kind words, and leaned in to kiss my lips. I was shocked she had done that, she immediately apologized for her actions. She explained that she had not had any physical contact for a very long time with anyone.

I told her it was okay, but I felt like I needed to help her with her needs in my head. I was still wearing her bathrobe, but I was nervous about what I should do. I took a risk as she was looking down at the floor in embarrassment, I opened the bathrobe, and now I leaned in to kiss her.

She was startled at first and tried to pull back, so I loosened my hands to let go and smiled at her. You don't have to do this; I'll be fine, don't worry me, she said.

I answered, I know I don't have to, but I want to. I Went in for a second kiss, she quickly opened her lips and kissed me with hot tongue action. Then began caressing my breasts as the robe was open, I had never done it with a woman, but there's a first for everything.

We continued kissing, I slowly began undressing her, and I dropped my robe to be fully nude in front of her. She expressed herself telling me I had a beautiful body, but she was not showing me hers yet. I asked her if she could remove her clothing and go fully nude like I, but she hesitated to say she was not as good looking as me. I assured her that her body was still hot, and I would love to see her naked.

She blushed and giggled a bit, but she willingly removed all of her clothing, exposing her lovely breasts and nicely trimmed pubic hair around the vagina. What a beautiful body I said, so I went up close to her and continued kissing her. I slowly laid with her on the bed; I began kissing her neck and slowly went down her whole body.

First, I stopped at her breasts and caressed them. I then took her nipples in my mouth and did what Tony had done to play with them in circles. I then moved to my left hand down to her soft vagina. I began playing with it slowly outside of it, rubbing it up and down in a circular motion the same way that I do myself.

She slowly began to moan and started to become wet as the more I stimulated. She now rolls over so I can move on top of her and grabs onto my head and begins kissing me with more motivation and less shyness than before.

As we were kissing, she whispered into my ear, please stick your fingers inside of me and make me scream like no one ever has, so it did take me by surprise that she would request that, but I was happy to do it as I was trying to comfort her as much as possible. I started with one finger. She was too wet, so I could not resist licking my finger covered in her delicious vaginal juices. She asked me to do a 69 with her, neither of us had done anything like that before, but she assured me that it looked amazing in porn videos.

I agreed to pleasure her that way, I felt today was her day and would almost do anything she would ask for. I flipped my body 180 degrees and almost sat on her face then leaned down towards her vagina to begin licking her delicious juices. I opened her pussy and stuck my tongue inside of it, and to finish I began sucking at her clitoris and she moaned loudly which got me so aroused and then she did the same to me. I squirted all over her face, it had a different sensation that I had not experienced before. It was very exciting, we then just laid next to each other on her bed.

She said thank you for everything, and that this would hopefully soon happen again. We went in her bathroom in her room and cleaned up ourselves, I then went and put on my clothing and got ready to leave. Kissed Tony's mom good night and let her sleep. I got home and my sister had come back, she tells me Tony's mom better be paying extra for keeping you this late. I smiled and replied, she is don't worry about it, and now go to sleep.