New Home Comes with a Great View!

Story Info
1 Horny Young Wife, 1 Horny Neighbor, 1 Out-Of-Town Husband.
7.8k words
4.61
41.8k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
900 Followers

A totally fictional story I wrote very recently. I kind of rushed proofing and editing as I have been trying to get a story out every week for those of us that are stuck in our homes. Please excuse any misspelled words or other typos.

Comments welcome.

***

My name is Mark, and I am a single guy, without a single girlfriend. My job has become one that I do from home, and it has become harder to date since then. When I worked in an office with a lot of singles my age, I had little problems getting dates then. We also had mature women, many that wanted to fix us young guys up with someone that they were sure we would like. It was OK, I got good dates out of their referrals, but many downsides, like them asking you about the dates, why don't you like her, but she is so pretty, or she is perfect for you.

To give you an idea how bad a fix up can go wrong, I have to give you my worst experience. Once a very nice, probably hot in her day, mature named Marie from work invited me to dinner to meet her 20 yo niece. When I got there she was, lets just say not the Marie I knew from work, and apologized that her niece had to work over. I was only 22 then, young but not too naive to know the niece thing was bait to get me there, but to be nice, I agreed to stay for dinner. I enjoyed a great dinner, too many drinks, and got one hell of a good blow job from her, experience pays they say.

Getting a blow job when you are 22 drunk and horny from a mature woman is one thing, but I really did not want to fuck a 52 yo at that age, a 30 yo I would have considered a cougar when I was 22. But a woman 30 years older, that's pretty mature. But since she got me off, and a bit liquored up, like "The Dude," I abided.

It was not too bad a night, she had a big, but firm ass, and some huge tits soft as pillows that were fun to just lay your head between, but you could get your cock lost in there. I discovered if you held them together tight enough, they were fun to fuck. She had 3 hrs till her husband got home from his afternoon shift, and she would not let me go till I fucked her tits, and gave her a load in all three holes. It was a good thing I was young and virile, I left her cum filled, and satisfied. So satisfied I had to change my email, and cell number after that. It was an eye-opener, I was pretty careful after that.

Since I started working from home, I decided I needed to find some place better than an apartment. A place with 3 bedrooms, so I could use one as an office. I found one under construction, and that I could afford in a Planned Unit Development, (PUD, for short). A PUD is a neighborhood meant for parts of the country where high land prices were running up the price of homes. The idea was to allow homes to be build on smaller lots closer together, allowing more homes on less land. In return the developer had to set aside some common space for all to use. But even being close, was better than sharing walls I thought.

This was a good idea in theory, but city planning commissions needed to examine plans better, and make developers provide a more detailed plan of the type of, and how houses would be placed direction wise.

I bought early, it was my chance as a young 26 yo single guy, to own a home and build some equity. I loved the setting of my house and had an idea by the footprint on development plans how close the next one would be to me, pretty close with PUDs only have 5ft (1.52 m) setbacks, so it would only be 10ft (3.05 m) between houses. It was great having my own home with a full width bay window allowing natural light to the kitchen, great room, and most of the hallway.

I loved the layout, as in the winter I got so much natural light, helping to keep me from getting the winter doldrums. Without a house next to me yet, I could take a shower and not have to dress just to walk to the bedroom, and could get up at night to get a quick drink of water, without having to pull on my boxers. Yes, I like to sleep in the buff, and even run around the house that way, on occasion.

If I felt really daring I would watch porn and jerk off in my easy chair with a blind or two open, as I looked outside. I guess I am a reluctant exhibitionist, no courage to go all the way.

Things were about to change when the builders started to build the house next door. Once they had it framed, I could see that although it was a different design, it too had a large bay window, and it faced mine. I soon found out that by walking through the rough framed house, that we both would have a pretty good view of a large area of each others houses. I complained to the developer but was told our houses were arranged so that we both would get natural light most of the day, and the proper permits were obtained, and it met all the PUD requirements.

I decided to wait until someone moved in before I considered changing my window coverings. Not wanting to close my curtains, as I would lose all the natural light, I found I could open the horizontal lovers on my blinds wide. Then I could run my hand down them, and close the bottom ones from about halfway down to the bottom for privacy, and still get good light. I already had to use them that way when the contractors were working.

A few months after the house next door was built that I noticed a van unloading. Now I had neighbors, or at least one neighbor, as I only seen a woman so far. I did not want to stare out the top of my blinds, but she was about my age and looked pleasing to the eyes.

I met Joan one day as I was retrieving my mail. She was a cute, and petite brunette, with a great figure, well, she was just beautiful. We introduced ourselves, and had a short chat. She said that she was glad to have a neighbor, as her husband traveled a good bit during the week. It was disappointing to hear she was married, but glad to have such a beautiful girl next-door.

Well for a while I enjoyed seeing Joan walking around in a robe, or sometimes just her shorty pajamas. I decided to leave my blinds open. It felt good just being shirtless in front of her as she went about her day. She inspired some pretty hot fantasies for me.

As our friendship developed we exchanged cell numbers, so we could be good neighbors, and lookout for each others homes get mail etc, when we were gone. She said, "my husband said he was more than pleased that there was a handsome young man next door to look out for me, and keep me from getting so lonely when he is gone."

She must have told him I was handsome, I liked hearing that. We would talk at the mailbox often, and I seen her at a HOA meeting, we sat together for refreshments and talked afterwards. I walked her home, and she gave me just a little peck on the cheek to thank me for being so nice. We were becoming friends, but I still had not met her husband. She said he would fly in on Thursdays or Fridays and was gone again on Mondays.

As spring came, and we knew each other a little better, I was treated to better views from about Monday evening through Thursday after her husband was gone. It started with her in sexy nighties instead of pajamas, I could even see the outline of her breast through the material, even if she had a light summer robe on she left open. A woman can get away with more than a man can this way. What man is going to file a police report on a hot woman showing too much of herself. I wanted to escalate things too, but I was already down to work out shorts commando. I normally wear boxers as underwear so, so I wore only them a while, but you could not tell them from my shorts. Then I thought maybe on occasion, an accidental flash wood be OK as I went from the bath to the bedroom, but I was chicken and did not want to jeopardize our friendship.

I finally bought a few pairs of what they pass off as sexy men's briefs, basically just a modern take on a speedo swimsuit, with a designer's name on them to run the price up. They were so thin a woman could see the whole profile of your cock. (I even fantasized that she came to my door, and I opened it with an erection, the head of my cock was sticking out the leg, she got down and gave me a blow job right there on the front stoop), not going to happen, but something to think about while jerking off.

I was enjoying, every Monday evening through Thursday morning, I pulled my blinds all the way up, so not even the louvers obstructed our view. She had vertical blinds that she could pull open all the way too. I debuted my new briefs by just walking to the fridge to get water at night with the light on. Later I got to the place where I wore them everywhere in the house. Soon I was joined by the neighbor, she was now walking through the house in sexy panties and a sports bra. Showing more skin than the nighties, but I was more excited by the fact that she was trying to keep up with me.

I had to escalate things more, she was so sexy, and I did not have any girlfriends. The thought even passed through my mind that maybe she was not happy with her husband. She never mentioned missing him and seemed so happy when he was gone, and we would spend some time talking.

Not knowing how I could walk around with any less than the briefs I had bought, I decided to move my shower times to the evenings. My plan was to just give her a flash as I went from the bath to the bedroom nude. You know how that is done, you walk out pretending to be drying your hair, maybe stop a minute in the hall as you rub your head with the towel. I waited till dark for my showers, because if I had the house lit she could see better, like a fish tank. It was such a rush for me when I noticed her watching me one day that I just had to escalate things even more. Now I was going into the kitchen to get a drink of water nude. Then I would turn a light on, hoping she would think it was for me to see. Really wanting to make myself more visible. I would stand naked at the sink, draw the water, and stand there drinking it slowly. Standing naked in front of Joan made me get some real feelings down below, enough to make me need to jerk off.

Now Joan was doing the same things, now she was in a g-string and a fancy bra showing more of her fabulous breasts, and would walk to her kitchen occasionally topless, she even turned more lights on, giving me the fish tank effect too. She would bend over with in the g-string, giving me a near total view of her wonderful ass, she even leaned forward without a bra, wow, she had great tits. Now I was getting somewhere, she had some world-class tities I could not get enough of, now I was jerking off in my bedroom every day thinking about her. This went on for a while, I loved it, but being a young constantly horny man, I wanted to see, and show more.

I usually got hard from excitement of her watching me, so I started to walk naked around my kitchen more, and then even my great room, especially when I was at least semi-hard. Eventually I would even sit and watch TV naked, she could not see much when I was sitting in the chair with big arms, but I sometimes sat on the couch giving her more of a view. I did finally get her to the next level, showing it all.

Yes, Mark and Joan were walking around naked for each other. Like me she started with just little trips through her house, she would use the drying your hair, obvious to the world trick too, then wrap the towel around her head. Nothing hotter than a woman with nothing but a towel wrapped around her head. We finally got to when one of us seen the other walking naked, we would join them. I walked by the window one night and turned to look out the window to see her just standing naked in a stare from hers, clearly watching me. We just stood and looked each other over a moment or two, from only 10ft (3.05 m) and two glass panes away.

The same opportunity came again the next week and I decided to step it up a little. I sat on the leather couch on the end closest to the windows. The couch had low side arms and although she would not see my cock in great detail, she would know I was hard. I could not see details of her pussy either, but good enough to keep me watching and wanting more. One morning I got a real encouraging escalation from her. She started doing her yoga topless, and eventually totally naked some mornings. When the light was shining in on her it was extra hot, I got a good view of her naked ass and pussy. After getting me worked up one night prancing around naked pretending to dust her great room, at 10 pm? It was time to take things over the top.

I found some porn that was made more for couples, and cast it on my big screen TV. The porn on the TV had a guy with a really huge cock leaning a petite young girl like her over a pool table and fucking her, that got her attention, so I was ready to give her a show. I had to find out where this was going, and was willing to take a really big step. So I leaned back on the couch and started to just handle my cock, when I saw her looking, I decided to jerk off. After a few minutes she started to just stand at her window, and massage her breast. This became a more regular routine, each time we did this I would stroke and play with my balls as I did, and tried to prolong cumming as long as possible. When I would cum, I would lean forward and shoot it in a Kleenex or paper towel, then stand up while it was still hard, and walk by the window to the trash can.

One day I got the idea to turn one of the lights that highlighted my fireplace to point right where I would sit to jerk off. She looked really excited that night, but at one point she left, and I was afraid I lost her. It was so hot being watched, but the disappointment made me stop a minute. Then she returned shortly, and brought a toy, a dildo with her, and would now sit on a chair close to, and pointed right to her bay windows as she used it. I did not need the porn anymore and decided one night to be just as bold as her, and I walked over in front of my window to join her, as I stroked my hard cock as close to the window as possible.

I was really on a sexual high then, I could see the dildo going in and out of her, and that was enough to get me rock hard, and was soon feeling ready to let loose. I just could not hold it back any longer. I had not planned this, and had no towel or Kleenex to catch my load. I wanted to show her my cock while I was cumming, so when I could not hold it back any longer, I made a split second decision to just move even closer and shoot it toward her, I let it hit the inside of my window. I aimed high so that we could watch it run down, and it did. My shot kind of fanned out from its point of impact and the ropes stuck as the liquid ran down the pane. She stopped fucking herself long enough to watch.

I found the window target was better than chancing getting some of it on my furniture, or having to hold a Kleenex, so that became my place to cum for my neighbor. Not having anything in my other hand when I came, allowed me to squeeze my own balls as too. She then started putting a kitchen chair right up to the window. We would masturbate together, and as soon as I would see her get off, I would speed up for my cumshot, ladies first I was taught, then she would blow me a kiss after I came. I would wait for it before I went to get my window cleaner and towels to clean up. It was about the fourth or fifth time that I noticed she did not throw the kiss and I figured I missed it.

So I went about cleaning the mess, after I finished cleaning the window and wiping a drop or two that fell off and on the floor, I got a text. She sent me a text and it just said, "I love your cock, and watching you cum, I thought you might want something to look at when I am not home," there was a photo attached, a close up of her pussy, with her dildo just barely in it, it was a big one. It was a side shot of one of those realistic flesh colored cock dildos, and it gave me an idea.

Instead of returning a dick shot with a half hard cock I waited till I could get it really hard again. Being more than a novice in photoshop, I use it in my job, I got to work. I replaced the dildo with my cock, and I had her hand holding my balls. It was not easy. I had to take many shots to get just the right angle, and it was time-consuming getting it just right in photoshop, it was quite late when I got done, so I waited to send it.

The next morning was a naked yoga session. She was really giving me a show, one pose she had her legs in the air and in a "Y", with her pussy toward me, her more than ample but firm young breast stayed pretty much in place. When she was done I sent the photo, and it was a while before I got her reply. It was another pussy pic, no dildo, just her legs spread wide showing me her bald pussy close up, it was the message that really took my breath away. Joan's message instructed me to come over, the patio door would be unlocked and a note would be on the table for me. It also said, you better put something on first, its daylight, (smiley face.)

I was shocked and almost fell down twice trying to hurry to get my legs in my shorts. It was spring, so I only needed shorts and a shirt, and shoes of course. I was there in minutes and slid her door open, and there was her note. It said come in and pretend to be a rapist, vocal but not too violent. Well I was not actor, but if pretending to rape her was getting to fuck her, I would give it my best. I saw a kitchen towel hanging, and tied it around my face showing my face only from my eyes up, and entered her great room but could say nothing. I did not plan or know what to say, "hands up lady, this is a rape?"

She had put on what looked like an older pair of men's boxers and a button pajama top, a thin one with only two buttons secured. I had seen her naked many times but she was really sexy in that top and mens boxers, her top open enough to show some of her breast. She said in a slightly mousy, but sexy voice. "Oh My, what are you doing in my house, are you here to rob me?"

"No" I said, trying my best to come up with a good line, "I don't want your money or expensive jewelry, I want what you are hiding under your pajamas, your breast, your pussy. I want to put my hard cock in you, and fuck you hard and long." (It was a real Academy Award winning acting job I was trying to give, in reality, it was more like a Rotten Tomatoes award for worst actor.)

"Ohh No" she said, "just don't tie me up in the bedroom, please don't."

It was easy then, just follow her directions. I picked her up, this was a first, one hand under her ass, the other arm wrapped around her back and chest, my hand was right near her breast, I was hard already. Then I carried her to the master bedroom. To my surprise there was a four post bed with velvet ropes tied to each post. I assumed that her husband and her had played out this fantasy before.

I laid her on the bed and tied her up loosely trying not to hurt her in any way.

Her next statement was, "please don't rip my pajamas off, I'm a married woman."

My interpretation of that was, start ripping, so I took my shoes and shirt off and got started. I ripped open her top and started to fondle and pretend to bite her breast, I did not want to leave a mark for her husband to see. Then I would circle her nipple with my tongue and mouth it with my lips. She was soon squirming, letting out a few sighs, and starting to breathe harder, she wanted me to move on, so she said "please don't rip my bottoms off, I have no panties on, you will see my private parts."

So I now knew why she had on the boxers, the fly made them easier to rip. So I inserted my fingers through it and ripped them wide open. I started kissing her down there, and tried to lick her pussy, but it was hard with her lying flat and legs tied.

I said, "if I untie your legs, do you promise not to try to get away?"

"OK, I promise, but please don't lick me down there, my husband will be mad at me for letting you."

inafantasy
inafantasy
900 Followers
12