All Comments on 'My Hot Night with Kimmy'

by Bigg_Capone

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GET A PROOFREADER!

Atrocious spelling and grammar takes away from your somewhat convoluted story. You seem to have included every sexual cliche imaginable in your story which also takes away from the convoluted plot. A refresher course on pronouns would also be beneficial for any future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So what the fuck was that?

First she is a girlfriend, not a wife. Second, she is a slut, not a whore...at least not unless she is getting paid for it. Third, he's fucking some chick that he knows has a boyfriend at the same time as he is fucking other women and he is pissed at her because she won't leave her boyfriend for him. She's cheating on her boyfriend, she will probably cheat on him as well...and he's no saint either. He'll probably be cheating her as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
No title...

You're kidding, right? It was a work of fiction, to begin with. I'd never post a story based on my own experiences. There were no sluts involved and no reputations tarnished. If you take the time to read through the story again, you'll find very few spelling errors. Perhaps you were just reading too fast and hard and looking for the climax as so many of the readers on this site seem to do. But, who am I to question? Just the guy who wrote it four time and proofread it five times, that's who.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous