My Hot Springs Hookup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spoke tentatively, saying, "I was married for seven years, so I can understand part of what you're feeling. Twenty years is a long time though. Any kids?"

I shook my head in the negative.

"Just keep going. It gets easier, I promise. I've been divorced for three years and I thought the world ended when it happened to me. It didn't."

I nodded and smiled. Her words weren't magical by any means, but they did help. It was nice to talk to someone that could relate and wasn't just spewing platitudes because they felt uncomfortable with what to say regarding a bad situation they weren't involved in.

I changed the tone to a more positive one so we could get back to the task at hand. We continued with the stack until my day was settled: breakfast at The Pancake Shop, walking through Hot Springs and visiting Bathhouse Row, a late lunch at The Ohio Club, a full afternoon in Garvan Woodland Gardens, and Rolando's Restaurante for dinner.

I was gathering up the unused cards and about to thank her for spending the time to help me out when she asked, "Would you like a guide for the day? It seems a shame that you have to do all this great stuff by yourself when you know a fun local with nothing planned until mid-afternoon."

I just looked at her for a second before I got my feet under me. "Do I know a fun local with nothing planned until mid-afternoon?"

She giggled. "You do! Well, you don't, I guess. Hi, Mr. Nash, my name's Hannah." She held out her hand and I shook it. "Now you do!"

I couldn't help but chuckle back. "Hannah, Mr. Nash is my dad. I'm Craig."

"Ok, Craig. How about we meet back here at 9:00 am? I can get you halfway through the Gardens before I have to leave for work. Sound okay?"

And with that, I had a date. After we had exchanged phone numbers and said good night, I went back to my room to get some sleep, which wasn't as restful as my prior nights'. The thought of an actual connection with a real human -- my first since the lockdown -- was exciting enough that I didn't get to sleep until after midnight, though the lights had gone out at 10:30 pm. And once I was out, my dreams had been a combination of fevered images where I had forgotten school assignments or was surrounded by packs of talking yellow cows, purple horses, orange giraffes, and other oddly-colored animals. My alarm broke me free of these dreamscapes.

Despite the weirdness I was just woken from, I had an abnormally stiff erection. It had been several days since I had the urge to jerk off, but it was back in full force this morning. As much as I wanted today's event to lead to something sexual, realistically, I knew that was never going to happen. I also knew that the last thing that would be appreciated by Hannah was my bumping into her with an erection, so I pushed my boxers down to my thighs and started to stroke myself.

I tried to think of a few go-to pornstars, but my thoughts kept coming back to Hannah: her petite frame, tiny waist, untamed mane of curls, and gigantic tits. After including her quick laugh, greenish eyes, and high-pitched feminine voice, saying filthy things to do to her and that she wanted to do to me, I popped all over my belly and chest. It wasn't a toe-curling orgasm, but it was satisfying enough that I knew it would keep my cock civil for the day. I jumped in the shower to clean up before throwing on some halfway nice jeans, a decent sweatshirt and t-shirt combo, and some running shoes. On my way to the lobby, my phone dinged with a text from her: "I'm outside. Black F-150 to the left after the door."

As soon as I was outside of the lobby, I pulled my mask off and stowed it in my pocket. Hannah was leaning against the back of her truck with her arms crossed, looking like my dream girl. She had on flare-leg jeans, old brown boots, a white cami, an unbuttoned and untucked blue and white plaid flannel shirt, and a brown cowboy hat. Her arms were crossed and she was half smiling as I approached. She was cute as hell with ruby-red lips that pulled to tight corners on either side, slight dimples, and high cheekbones with the slightest hint of freckles. And that poor cami seemed ready to burst from the strain of being overfilled from her massive rack. I didn't dare risk looking directly, but I detected neither bra lines nor impressions from her nipples through the stressed fabric.

"You look like you're ready to handle anything, Hannah. Am I overdressed?" I said as I pulled up near her.

She laughed. "Overdressed? Nah. Maybe a little too 'city folk,' but you'll be okay with what we've got planned. Now, I can drive if you want, but it might make more sense for us to take your truck. That way, you can take your time after I need to leave to come back here for work. I can just Uber back as we won't be far away."

We climbed in my Chevy, which she derided me playfully about throughout the day, and set out for breakfast. I chuckled as she mentioned something about the traffic as I found the drive to be easy, peaceful, and short compared to what I've gotten accustomed to back home.

After that, the day blended together into one big conversation. I mean, I remember breakfast at The Pancake Shop was great and the place was pretty low-key, Hot Springs itself was quaint and full of little shops to waste time in, Bathhouse Row was like stepping back in time and she knewentirely too much history of each and every bath house for some reason, The Ohio Club's best lunch options were just several different appetizers, and Garvan Woodland Gardens was incredible, but I was more into her, how I felt around her, and the conversations we had with each other -- conversations that would have been much easier without our having to talk to each other through masks. There were a handful of, "What did you say?" from each of us until we got in a rhythm with each other and learned what we needed to enunciate through our masks while we were out in public. It was a lot easier when we were away from others and could take our masks off.

She might not have been treating it like a date. I might not have gone into this thinking it was a date.BUT! There was no doubt from my feelings in the moment that I was approaching it like a date. I tried to be nonchalant with her but I really liked her, hence why I was enjoying her a lot more than the tour.

More of what I remember...

She had married her high school sweetheart but the fantasy was short-lived. He wasn't mean or horrible to her as much as he just became inattentive to her, spending more and more of his time away from her hunting and fishing with friends. I couldn't get a direct answer on why it ended, but it was related to kids. Either he couldn't have them or didn't want them, I think. I asked her but when the answer wasn't forthcoming, I didn't follow up. She had a Hospitality and Event Tourism degree from Arkansas State and was disappointed she hadn't done more with her degree, but at not-yet-even-thirty years old, she had plenty of time to use it.

We had a good time people-watching while walking Bathhouse Row. She was really good at making up stories about the couples we watched. After being together for a few hours by this time, I got the impression from her crafted backstories of these unknowns that she was just an instinctive, situationally aware, and emotionally intelligent person. She came across as happy, non-judgmental, and fairly well-adjusted considering a fairly crappy main relationship and semi-active online dating life before the pandemic hit. I got a briefing on a few of her dating fails and the updated tally of unsolicited dick pics. I didn't even know that was a thing, but apparently, I was the only male on the planet that had never sent a picture of his junk to a female before.

The only issue with her -- if I could find one -- was really that she hadn't traveled much. She asked a ton of questions about the places I had traveled and my time in The Netherlands, which led to discussions about pot. Having a good job with a corporation had changed her habits but not her attitude about it. She was more of a country music fan and I was more of a rock person but there was some common ground and more similarities than differences in movies. We probably spent 30 minutes at lunch on horror movies alone. When we got to the Gardens, the tone came down to fit the mood of the place. Our conversations got a little deeper. She wanted to know more about my divorce, which felt good for me to share with someone.

When I got to a stopping point on the topic, I sat us on a bench for a few minutes just to enjoy the moment but then I ruined it with a weird question.

"Hannah, if we were to meet again in fifty years and I asked you to look back on everything, what would your eighty-year-old self say were the best parts of your life?"

She looked at me like my head was on fire. "Fuck, that's deep. Well..." She looked lost in thought for a few seconds and then that easy smile crept back on her face. "Two kids andnine grandkids becauseten sounds like too much work. And a best-selling novel...a gold medal in fencing...my own bed-and-breakfast somewhere it never snows, and...a torrid summer romance with Morgan Wallen." She seemed pleased with herself.

"What wouldyour eighty-year-old self say?" she shot back.

I could never give as good an answer, so I didn't bother to try. "Pretty much the same. But with a gold medal in curling maybe."

She slapped me playfully. Suddenly, her phone alarm started to blare and I knew what that meant. "Time for me to head out," she said. I detected neither relief nor regret in her tone. She arranged her ride and I offered to walk her to the front and wait with her, even though there was still a lot left of the Gardens for me to see. We kept talking as we waited but my heart wasn't in it. Even though I didn't really know her that well, I really liked the time we'd spent together and I wanted to get to know her better, but this was it. And I needed to get okay with it quickly so I didn't act like a scolded puppy when we said goodbye.

"There's my ride," I heard her say. I looked up and saw her pointing to a blue four-door on the other side of the entrance gate.

SHIT! I took a deep breath and turned toward her. I tried to give her a lopsided grin, saying, "Hannah, this has been the best day I've had in a long time." I held out my hand toward her, "Thanks for being the best tour guide a guy could ever want."

She swatted my hand away playfully, chiding with a smile, "I think we know each other better than that!" She took her hat off and her arms went out for a hug. Once I had bent down and wrapped my arms around her back, she whispered into my ear, "That's much better." I held her against me tightly reveling in feeling her breasts pressed firmly against my chest.

When I released her, she paused within arm's length and giggled at me, "Trying to shake my hand! You really have been out of the game a while, haven't you." Then her expression got serious and she stepped toward me and placed her palm on my cheek. I reacted instinctively and immediately pulled her into a kiss. She responded by opening her mouth to me and when I felt this act of acceptance, I let my desire for her go and wash over us both. I probed her tongue with mine with abandon, nipped at her bottom lip with my teeth, and finished by sucking her tongue until she retreated. Then I placed a quick little peck on her lips as a parting gift.

"Jesus, Craig." She intoned softly. "Give a girl a chance." She smiled and looked downward sheepishly.

"What?" I asked. "Did I do something wrong?" I was lost.

"Nope. That kiss just buckled my fucking knees, so you definitely did something right." She took a deep breath. "I'm leaving now." She paused. But she didn't leave. Her comment felt more like what a person would say when trying to convince themselves of something. I wanted her to stay so I didn't help her toward the gate.

Then she looked me in the eye, took a step back, and put her hat back on. "Enjoy the rest of the day that we planned. Come hang out with me at the end of my shift tonight?" She started taking backward steps toward the gate but continued to stare at me with a smirking expression.

"You bet. See you tonight!" I said loudly as she neared the gate.

She pulled her phone out and typed something before waving goodbye and climbing into her ride. I watched as the car sped away and then my phone dinged with a text from her: "You're a really good kisser." I'm sure I looked like a happy idiot as I turned to finish walking the rest of the Gardens.

-----

I got back to the hotel around 8:30 pm. We had the lobby to ourselves again so I gave her a download on how the rest of the tour and dinner went before heading back to the room to take a shower and relax on the bed for a few minutes. I got dressed, grabbed the stack of brochures for things I hadn't seen yet, and headed back to the lobby. It didn't take long to get her thoughts on the remaining items and get them ordered for the next day. I checked to see if she'd guide for me again, but she evaded the question and played it coy, so I let her change the subject and we moved on to other topics.

I was in the middle of a joke when her replacement walked through the lobby and into the room behind the front desk. Hannah interrupted me and started toward the same area, "It's 10:45 and I need to do the end-of-shift handover. I'll call your room when I'm finished, okay?"

I nodded and waved before heading back to my room. I had barely gotten the TV on when the phone rang.

"Hello?" I offered.

"Mr. Nash, this is Hannah at the front desk. I hope I'm not catching you at a bad time."

"Noooo, this is a fine time..." I was puzzled by the timing of the call and the formality of her tone.

"You had inquired previously about a bay view room and unfortunately, none were available at the time. However, we now have one available. I would like to extend the offer for one of our best rooms for the evening at the same rate as your present room, if you would like."

I paused.What? Ok, I'll bite, Hannah. "Yes, that sounds lovely. Thank you. I'll need a few minutes to get my things together. Do you want me to come pick up the keys from you at the front desk?"

"Oh, no, sir. I'm going to go to the room now to personally ensure everything is to your satisfaction. I'll slide a key under your door on my way up. Just meet me in Room 615 whenever you have your items gathered and I'll make sure all your needs are taken care of."

CLICK. And with that, the call was over and I was left with only my thoughts on the strange conversation.

What the hell? What was that all about? Make sure all my needs are taken care of? Does that mean what I think it means? Shit, no time for questions! Let's get everything packed up! C'mon! Chop chop!

-----

I used the card on the door and when the light turned green, I felt my mouth go dry. I really hadn't expected it to work. Quickly recovering from my surprise, I turned the handle and walked through the door. Hannah was on the opposite side of the room in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows. She was facing me with a coy look on her face but otherwise looking very professional in her standard form-fitting white blouse, black knee-length body contouring skirt, black stockings, and black closed-toe heels.

The view overlooking the bay was impressive. When she opened her arms to indicate the view, though, all I really saw were her massive tits ready to bust the buttons off her white blouse that looked to be a size too small for her.

"What do you think? Is this what you were looking for?" She was beaming. I assumed she was pleased with her double entendre.

I walked up to her with a purposeful pace, never breaking eye contact with her: "The view is breathtaking. I'll take it," I whispered to her. There was no doubt I was talking about her and her alone.

Her arms fell to her sides and then went behind her against the frame of the window. The smile never left her eyes, though only a ghost of it remained on her lips. She lidded her eyes a little and seemed to get shy all of a sudden, whispering, "Consider itall freely given." She leaned forward and gently pressed her lips against mine.

I took her firmly in my arms and began to kiss her with the passion I hadn't felt in many years -- a passion that felt like it had built up inside unbeknown to me. It washed over me and I channeled it into Hannah as I explored her mouth with mine and she reciprocated. I allowed my hands to explore her body and her moans encouraged me. I felt the firmness of her ass through her pencil skirt. In response, she kissed me harder and held me tighter so I moved my hand under her butt and squeezed firmly. I felt her hand on my cock, which was rock hard from the brief amount of time we had been going at each other. I massaged her mound through her skirt as she continued to kiss each other passionately.

As hungry as I was for her, I wasn't doing a lot to assert myself and my desires on her. I'm not sure it felt particularly real that there was a woman in front of me that had sexual needs and wanted me. In the moment, I suppose I defaulted simply to following her lead and mirroring her actions. That worked well until she pushed me onto the bed and started unbuttoning her blouse. I stared transfixed at her as she proceeded. Her chest was pale and faintly freckled. The tops of her large breasts showed signs of being packed tightly into her white lacy demi-bra. Once freed, they probably dropped less than an inch, jutted out proudly from her chest, and whose fullness caused half of her slim arms to be obscured from view. In short, they were massive for such a slender woman.

Once her top was dropped to the floor and she followed it with her bra two seconds later, the situation felt completely different. My brain finally registered,We are going to have sex! That should have made things easier -- clothes off, penis in vagina, two orgasms, and done, right? Not for me. My body reacted by encircling her tiny waist in my arms and gently teasing her nipples with my tongue in turns until they stood erect. My mind, on the other hand, went into overdrive, which was the furthest thing from what needed to happen.

This was the first woman in twenty years to be in this state other than my ex-wife. I couldn't avoid this thought and I stayed buzzing around my head like a gnat. Thankfully, I didn't envision my ex at all, but it wasn't a difficult step to the idea that I was out of practice in sexual matters in general. It had been almost two years since I'd gotten laid and having been twenty years since I'd known any desires or proclivities beyond that of one specific female. Additionally, it just felt alien to me that a stranger -- or at least someone that I didn't know well -- should just have ripped off her top and encouraged me to suck her tits.

And encourage me she did. She had a hand on the back of my head to give her the leverage she needed to force my head into her breasts. "I'm going to smother you in these 30Fs, lover," she croaked out as I sucked one of her world-class nipples. It stiffened in my mouth almost immediately, extending halfway up my tongue and thicker than any shake straw. Such mammoth nipples seem to fit her mega boobs perfectly and the eroticism of my now playing with her entire oversized rack went straight to my cock. I licked, bit, and sucked each swollen dug in turn but my cock was straining for release. I pushed it into her leg hard enough that there was no mistaking the intent. She had been moaning constantly since my tongue first made contact with her. Now that I was latched on, her noises were getting loud enough to be heard in the hallway, I felt certain.

"Fuck me, baby," she whispered in my ear. The buzzing of the gnat in my ear got louder. I released my latch on her large breast and watched it fall slightly and sway into place high on her chest.