My Hot Springs Hookup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing is wrong. What makes you think anything is wrong? It's your last night in town and we just had fun. Like we did last night. And this morning."

"But?"

"But...you didkinda claim my pussy this morning." She placed an elbow up on the pillow, propped her head on her hand, and stared at me seriously while continuing, "What was that all about?"

For a second I didn't say a word. I didn't have a clue where she was going with this. I don't know if I looked like a deer in the headlights, but I certainly identified with the feeling.

"Well? Did you say this was your pussy or not?"

"I did," I deadpanned to her.

"Did you mean it?" she responded immediately and intensely.

Only a few volleys in and it was already feeling like a ping pong match with me playing casually and her as that competitive tool trying to hit the ball at my face as hard as humanly possible. I would have been rolling on the floor laughing if I had been watching two other people having the same conversation. But I wasn't watching it. I was in the middle of it, and I didn't have a fucking clue what to say, resulting in a mumbling and awkward, "Fuck, Hannah, I don't know..."

She cut me off, but with a matter-of-fact tone. "Yes or no, Craig? It's simple. Tonight can be the last time we see each other or it doesn't have to be. Just be clear with how you feel."

I took a deep breath. She was right. I just needed to be straightforward.How do I feel? I suppose when it came down to it, it wasn't all that difficult. "I want to see you again."

Her eyes closed, her brow furrowed, and within a three count, a single tear rolled down her cheek. I wiped it away.

"I really like you, Hannah. I haven't said that to anyone in a long time, and I feel really exposed saying it now, but it's how I feel." I kissed her lips tenderly.

"I like you, too. Entirely too much for only knowing you for three days." She tried to chuckle but it didn't come out smoothly. I pulled her to me and she melted in my arms. I just held her and stroked her hair slowly for a few minutes.

"We can make this work, you know. It doesn't have to be hard. How about this? Let's meet next month in Nashville for a weekend. That's about halfway. We can plan to see each other at least once a month, right? It's only an eight- or nine-hour drive."

I felt her chuckle against me. "Yeah, only eight hours."

I shrugged. Kissing the top of her head, I replied with, "An early start to the day and we're together by mid-afternoon. Could be worse. I think it's worth a try. Or is it too hard for you?"

She uncoiled from my side and straddled my crotch, moving like a feral cat. I felt her hot wetness slide over my limp manhood. I began to stiffen immediately in response to her touch and movements.

"Not yet. But I'll make it hard enough for me shortly," she growled out sexily as she kissed me deeply. I placed my hands under her ass so I could control the motion of her pussy against my stiffening dick. She lifted slightly and then used her hand to feed my cock into her ready slit.

As soon as she had pushed herself onto me completely, she grabbed my head in her hands and looked me straight in the eye, saying, "We'll make it work. Now, I just want to enjoy this big, fat cock for the next eight or so hours. Think you can keep up?"

I tried but she almost broke me by checkout time. We showered together and she helped me get on the road so I didn't get back to Atlanta around midnight, but I was moving slowly, that's for sure. My abs were destroyed, my nipples tender, my back scratched to all hell, my dick raw, and my balls drained. I also knew that for the next three days, I'd be sore in muscles I had forgotten existed, but for all that, I was happy as I hugged, kissed, and bid farewell to Hannah, the best surprise that a crazy world had for me as I had continued to plod on through a rather dark chapter in my life's journey. I set off back home with hope for the future for the first time in almost two years.

My ride home went quickly. Most of the time through Arkansas and Mississippi was spent thinking about Hannah and the list of activities we had worked through. But as I neared Alabama, my thoughts turned more toward the life I was returning to and I found a lightness of thought that had long been gone. Nothing in my personal, family, or work life felt heavy and my mind seemed to seek out more positive ideas and solutions. It was in this newfound mindset that I pulled into my driveway just before 11:00 pm. I went to send a text to Hannah that I was back and noticed I had something waiting she had sent an hour earlier.

HANNAH: I had a great time with you the last few days. Hope you get home safe.

HANNAH: My insides are fucking jelly and I can barely sit down. Looking forward to feeling the same way again next month!

At least this chapter was starting out a damn sight better than the last one had ended.