All Comments on 'My Hot Teacher'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So fucking hot

Oh what a blistering red hor fucking and sucking session love it. My milf friend and I read this together and just had to act it out fucking and sucking each other’s brains out. More and more please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac, lanc’s Uk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

Nice and intense, do keep writing

screedbearscreedbearalmost 5 years ago
Sorry

Looking forward to reading this one, not happy.

Sorry

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 4 years agoAuthor
Scredbear Sorry

Sorry you didnt like this one. That's the way things go sometimes

Cactus99Cactus99over 1 year ago

as soon as i saw this story it took me back to my Math teacher and social studies teaher, my math teacher was single and abit chubby i reckon coz she alway wore loose clothing and loose summer dresses in summer but her rack and ass look fucking awesome, more then once i was able see deep down her blouses mmmmm then my SS teacher was slim and toned short tight skirts with pantyhose or hold ups never knew which though, then after term hoildays my SS teacher come back preggers !!! holy FUCK i thought, Miss Brown was my math teacher and Miss Lister was my SS teacher mmmmmm, thx for the memories Nikki, only down fall wish it was longer, but still 5 *

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Great story even though the “seduction” was very quick and they were fucking with little build up or foreplay. Having said that it still got full marks from me - did he pass his Eng Lit exam??!

Fifty41Fifty41about 2 months ago

Yep dam Fine story..had only one teach and she wasn.t all that sexy but at that age anything with tits and an ass was a turn on..about as good as you could do.with the story line..your a good writer keep up the good work. 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...