All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 05'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AponeAponeabout 16 years ago
More!!!

Wow again!! What happens next? Great writing! Great Story!! The wife and I both love your writing and it gets us in the mood!!! Maybe my wife will allow me to shoot it on her face? yeah...she is sitting right next to me while I write this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Need Katie to put on her "Walking Boots"

Poor Katy gets orally raped because of her "beloved" husband... I think she would most likely be a happier woman in the long run if she divorces the selfish loser, sells the house and goes somewhere else to rebuild her life.

Mis-wired husbands like this one seem to have a fatal fascination with self-destruction, and in their slow suicides they often drag others down into their deranged fixations.

Is Katie nothing more than a brain-dead doll passively following her husband to destruction, or will she stand up and defend herself from rapists since her husband is too willing to throw her to the wolves? She knows where her rapist works, why can't she arrange an "accident" for him as he goes to work?

Can this couple pull back from the brink??

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
why is it with you writers

that you are able to kill a good story of 4 chapters in so few lines. blackmail drugs or what ever it is, black dicks gangbangs, slaves torture. is was so far about the best story in a long time here. now you went from high above good to crap in a second

MarkGooeyMarkGooeyover 15 years ago
Don't listen to these guys..

I don't just want to read about a wife who has sex with her husband at work, in the car, on a train, on a plane. The story has to go somewhere and I found this very erotic. It seemed Katie didn't mind giving the guy a blowjob and obviously her husband liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
And done

Well parts 1-4 were good. I knew what was gonna happen with the video and it's ruined the story for me.

TrangSocTrangSocalmost 7 years ago
Joel is an asshole

If it had been me Joel wouldn't have had to walk out the door. I'd have buried him in the backyard next to the dog.

smokepolesmokepolealmost 7 years ago
the author is an asshole (joel)

Based on the previous comment submitted, I can attest that the idiot husband is the fiction of the author and his shitty direction for this story. Additionally, it is so unrealistic that such a situation needs to be listed in the non-erotic category.

A REAL man would pound the shit out of any 22YO fuck who came to the house to blackmail his wife. "OOOPs, he slipped on the stairs....." his word against mine - which is more realistic?

Do real men still exist or has this site fallen to the panywastes of Euro-origin?

Smokepole

SG1737351SG1737351over 5 years ago
Great story

I can't wait to read the rest of this series but I need to take a break right here, that was great.

jharpjharpalmost 3 years ago

Story was great until now. Guess having a Husband and wife rediscover each other without fucking someone else was too much to ask.

olblueyesolblueyesover 2 years ago

its fine, but the spelling is so atrocious!! it is mesmerized not memorized!

Freddyj881Freddyj881about 2 years agoAuthor

Love the grammar police commenting on an old story! The first letter should be capitalized of a sentence! @olblueyes it should start off “It’s fine, but the spelling blah blah blah”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m torn, very much a jerk move to post the video. Same with blackmailing. That said I think she is going to crave more cock because of it and he is becoming more of a cuck and will be eating more n more cum himself. Serves him right … just a guess

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I’m really into sexual blackmail stories. Pretty good one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
1628 Followers
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES