My Hotwife and Damon Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of the encounter, as told by the hotwife to her stag.
2.1k words
4.45
21.1k
29

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As told to Vic, by Lisa:

Oh my god, baby. It was such a whirlwind. From the second he pulled me in to take that last photo, when his hand grabbed my ass? It was like electricity running through my entire body. I don't even know how I hit send on that photo, but I think I remember hearing the phone drop to the floor.

He pulled me in to kiss him. It was so different, but I wasn't even thinking. Next thing I knew, he was holding me in the air and my legs were wrapped around his waist. It was like I needed to have as much of my body pressed up against him as possible. He pushed me against the wall; hard. I remember because I sort of gasped, he did like a half laugh and said "sorry." It helped break through some of the cloudiness of the moment, enough so that I had time to think to myself, "Holy shit! Lisa, what the fuck are you doing?"

But, before I could really make myself realize that I'm a married woman and a mom, we were making out again. His hands were all over me, and he was kinda like, growling? I don't know how to explain it. But it was a total turn on!

He turned us around and the next thing I knew, I had landed on the bed. He stood at the end of the bed, looking at me. He said something like, "Damn. You look sexy as hell with all your blonde hair spread out like that." I don't know exactly, because he was also unbuttoning his shirt. I realized my legs were bent up a bit, my feet on the bed, and they were like, rubbing back and forth on the bed? When his shirt came off, though, baby. Wow. He's not as muscular as you, but he is definitely more ripped. It was sexy. I remember being scared, like, if he was going to take his pants off too, but thankfully he didn't! I think I even bit my lip thinking about unwrapping that part myself.

Anyway, as he started to climb up on the bed I sat up to meet him. We started kissing again—he really is a good kisser! And he started to pull my shirt up and over my head. He immediately took of my bra, too, and then pushed me down on the bed. It was a gentle push, kinda like he really wanted to take his time. Of course, you know how self conscious I am about my boobs being so small, but he put one of his hands on each one and started kissing my neck. You know that makes me crazy! And, his thumbs were rubbing my nipples, but really softly, slowly. I had my hands on the back of his head at first, but then I just put them out to the side and let myself lay there, enjoying his touch and his kisses. He made his way to my nipples, and started sucking them. That was a little too hard.... They were so sensitive already! He said something about loving how big my nipples are, which kind of broke me out of my trance again because, well, you know how I am about stupid comments in bed.

Then, he started kissing down my chest and towards my belly. His tongue played with my belly button and the back side of the button on my jeans. I thought about stopping him there; some voice inside my head started talking about 15 years of marriage, but you'll be happy to know that I shut that bitch up!

He unbuttoned my pants, pulled the zipper down with his teeth, and looked up at me. I was startled, a bit; seeing someone else's face there, where your face should have been. Good thing he's super handsome and has a great smile! I raised my hips, and he started pulling them down..... he kinda kissed my legs as they got more exposed, following the jeans down to my ankles and feet. He pulled them all the way off, and I kind of shivered. He laughed, which made me laugh, too.

But, when he started kissing his way back up my legs, I was like, "There is no way I'm letting him go down on me!" It did feel good to have his hands rubbing my legs, then go around to my ass as he kissed my thighs. He pushed my legs open and was getting really close to my thong, but I pulled on his head. He looked up and said, "No?" with almost a hurt look on his face. "Nope!" I replied with a little laugh. He said something like "I get it. We'll save that for another time then." Thinking that we would do this again sent a heat wave through my body, and I grabbed his head and pulled him up to kiss me.

I told him it was my turn, and pushed him to turn over. He pulled me on top of him, and I spent some time enjoying his ripped chest and abs. Oh my god, baby. We gotta get you a 6-pack this summer. I won't be able to keep my hands off of you! But anyway, I worked my way down to his pants. I was enjoying myself, but I was able to think more clearly since I wasn't caught up in his hands or lips on my body.

At that point, though, I was kinda cheering myself on, "Vic always tells you how you give the best BJs he's ever had..." so I look up at him, maintaining eye contact because I know you love that, as I undid his belt and button. I wasn't in the mood to go slow though, almost needing momentum to keep me going. I whipped those pants off fast! He was laying there in black boxer briefs like you wear. I could see the outline of his dick, and baby, it was big! I rubbed it through his underwear with my hand, looking at him, while my thoughts raced.

And I'm sorry, baby, but right there I knew I couldn't have sex with him. I was having a ton of fun, but I love you. Me becoming a hotwife is about us, right? That's what you're always telling me. And I know you don't want to hold me back, and maybe in the future we can try something different. But in that moment, I just knew. I couldn't.

So, I told him. I apologized, telling him that we couldn't have sex right then. He looked so sad! It was like he put on a sad puppy face. But, he laughed, said something about it being cool, etc. His whole demeaner made me like him, and want him, even more! He was so unlike the random hookups I had when I was single, guys who would throw a fit when I told them I wouldn't have sex with them.

I laughed, smiled at him, and said something corny like "Buuuuuttt, Damon.... I could do something else..." and started rubbing him again. He looked so happy. Ha! So yeah, I pulled of his briefs. And holy shit. I was kinda stunned at first. I mean, I could tell he was bigger than average, but to see it, like, in person?! He was easily as big as my big dildo, so over 8" for sure. And like, thick. And like, BLACK. Like, I think I was more stunned about that than the size.

You know that two-hand thing I do that you love? One hand stroking up and down with a twist, and my other hand on your balls? I started doing that. For a second, I thought about just giving him a hand job, but I was also like, "You're not a teenager anymore, Lisa. And you're this close. Let's do it!" Ha! I'm my own little cheerleader!

I started at the tip. Licked it, slow. Looked at him. He groaned a little, and had a huge smile on his face. I started swirling the tip with my tongue as my hands kept stroking him. When I finally put my mouth on it, he like, let out a huge sigh and a slow, "oh yeah, Lisa."

His hands when on my head, and started pushing me down further. I let him push me a bit, but there was no way that thing was getting all the way in. I pulled my mouth off of him; there was a loud pop! I guess I hadn't realize how much I was actually sucking on him! I licked my way down his shaft to his balls. I started sucking on them, moving his balls with my tongue at the same time. He kept making noises, so I knew he liked that. He said something about me being really good—which I already knew! I don't know how long this went on, but pretty quickly he told me that he was going to cum.

I remembered some of the stories that you've shown me, and all that hotwife porn on Tumblr, and I know you like my attempts at talking dirty. So, I tried something along the lines of "Yeah? You're gonna cum? You like having someone else's naughty wife blow you? I like sucking on you, Damon. You get me so turned on. My husband is going to love knowing that I made you cum..."

He said something like, "Oh fuck," so I knew he was about to explode! I could feel his dick, like, pulsing. So I put his dick back in my mouth and started jerking him faster and faster.

Holy shit, babe. When he came, it was like getting jabbed in the back of my throat! I started choking a bit, but kept pumping him. He came a ton, baby. I tried to just keep swallowing it; I didn't want any of it to get in my hair or something! Could you imagine if I had to walk by those bitchy dance moms with cum in my hair!

Anyway, I remember feeling all proud of myself when his legs started shaking and he put his hands on my face to pull me up. You know I like to torture you a little bit, so I figured I would make sure he remembered me! I kept him in my mouth, my tongue flicking the tip of his penis, until he was like, "Ok, damn. Damn. I can't take it." And I let him pull me off.

I laid down next to him. He put his arm around me. You know, we talked a bit, how fun that was, etc. He asked about what exactly you and I are in to. I tried to explain, and he was totally shocked that I told him this was my first "experience!" He asked if he could return the favor; in his experience, no hotwife should go unfulfilled, especially after her first time! But, I knew I had to get going; the competition would be wrapping up soon and our daughter would be looking for me. And, if I stayed any longer, I might lose my willpower. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that his hand was at his crotch and moving. I looked down, and holy shit baby—he was hard again already!

I also remembered that the competition ran through the next day. So, I asked him, "What are you doing later tonight?" He looked surprised and asked what I had in mind.

I told him how we only live like 45 minutes away, and asked why not continue this later tonight at our house. "For real?" was his reply. I think I he was definitely shocked by my offer, after I just refused to fuck him. So, I assured him that we could have a lot more fun if he did come over, that it was important to me for my husband to be a part of it, too. And yeah, my hand had wandered over to his groin and was slowly stroking him.

He hesitated for a second; then, he told me he wasn't into any guy on guy shit. I was like, "Neither is Vic! This isn't about that." That's when I got out of bed, opened my purse, and pulled out that magnum you put there. I threw it to him.

"it's like that, huh?" he said, or something similar.

"Yep."

"Well, then, I better stop on my way tonight to pick up a few more."

I laughed as I started pulling on my jeans and said something like, "That sounds like fun!" He grabbed his phone of the night stand, and looked at me. That's when I gave him our address....