My Hotwife and Damon Ch. 03

Story Info
My Hotwife comes home to tell me of encounter with Damon.
1.2k words
4.3
16.5k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa still wasn't home, and it was nearly 4 in the afternoon. I was rock hard, picturing what she might have done in that hotel room. She hadn't sent any pics or texts to me since the last one with that guy pawing her ass.

Just picturing my gorgeous, petite hotwife in someone's hotel room had me so hard that I was afraid to touch myself for fear of cumming immediately. Lisa's little body has such a great ass; we joke about how she looks just like JLo in her prime. With long blond hair and tiny, perky titties, my wife is the hottest woman I've ever known.

That's part of what started this whole hotwife fantasy for me. I used to get super jealous and possessive, ready to fight guys for checking her out too long, for eye fucking her bubbly butt. About 5 years ago, though, that all changed.

We were on vacation and overheard some people talking about a nearby swingers club. Lisa and I had a solid buzz on, so we excitedly decided to check it out. As soon as we entered, EVERY guy in that place was eating Lisa up with their eyes. I couldn't understand why, but it gave me an immediate hard on. I was checking out the other women, but none of them measured up to Lisa.

My heart was racing, wondering if we were really going to do this. Were we going to have sex with another couple? Would I actually be fucking some woman right next to my wife as she was getting laid? Could this be happening??

Nope. It couldn't. Ha! We stayed for about 30 minutes, but Lisa grew more and more uncomfortable. As we headed back to the hotel, she admitted that while she found the club exciting, she absolutely did NOT like the idea of me hooking up with other women.

I was stunned, but also excited. "You didn't say anything about you hooking up with another guy. Do you like that idea?"

Lisa responded, "I don't know. I'm really horny from being there, and a few of those guys were definitely fuckable, but we're married...."

At the time, I hadn't even heard the terms "hotwife" "vixen" or "stag." Thanks to Tumblr and Literotica, though, I started to learn all about the wife sharing lifestyle. And, I realized that I really wanted it for my wife and for us.

Well, as a suburb-dwelling married couple with kids, it's a lot easier to fantasize and roleplay in the bedroom than it is to actually make the fantasy a reality. Years rolled by, and we talked about it a lot. My favorite roleplay involved a big, thick dildo with a suction cup on the end. Lisa attaches it to the headboard and rides it doggy style, while she blows me. Let me tell you something: there is nothing sexier than feeling your wife moan on your cock as she cums.

Occasionally, Lisa would tell me about some guy that flirted with her at the mall, or how a guy bought her drinks while she was on a girls' night out. And it would fuel our passion to insane levels.

Still, I never really expected today. I thought she was teasing me when she first started telling me about Damon. But when she sent me those pictures, when there was really a big, handsome black guy with his hand on her ass... I about died. It was too late for second thoughts, but I never really contemplated telling her not to proceed. Our fantasy was finally happening!

Just as I was about to succumb to my raging horniness and jerk off, I heard the garage door start to open. Holy shit! She's home. She's home!

I stood in the kitchen, nearly trembling. The door opened, and there she was. As gorgeous as ever, with a huge smile on her face for me. My eyes ran all over her body, looking for evidence of what might have happened. I couldn't see any cum in her long blonde hair or on her clothes. She didn't look disheveled. Had she chickened out?

"Oh my god baby!" Lisa yelled out and ran to me. She gave me a big, hard, urgent kiss.

"Oh my god, Lisa. I'm dying here. What happened? Why didn't you call?"

"Oh, Vic. I still can't believe it. And, I wanted to tell you in person so I could witness your reaction."

Oh wow, I thought to myself. But my heart was racing and my ears were ringing and my cock was raging.

"I did it, baby. We made out like teenagers and he has such an amazing body." Lisa was staring into my eyes at this point, so I was trying my best to keep my composure, afraid that I might frighten her right out of the hotwife lifestyle if I responded incorrectly.

"Then.... Well, then baby.... I gave him a blowjob...." Lisa bit her lip, like a naughty little girl getting caught.

Boom. My chest felt like a 1000 lb boulder had just been taken off of it. Oh my god. I grabbed my wife and kissed her, hard, running my hands all over her body. Thinking about where his hands might have been. Oh my god; where did he cum? Could I ask her that?

"Oh baby," Lisa said. "Baby, I can feel how turned on you are and I'm so happy. Guess what?"

"Huh? What?" I replied. What else could have happened?

"I gave him our address. He's going to come by later tonight."

I couldn't believe it. What had I unleashed, and why had it taken so long to get free? "You're kidding, right? No? Shit. Wow. Wait, what about the kids??"

"Silly. Remember, the boys are sleeping at my parents' house, and Michelle is spending the night with one of her friends from dance."

The stars had finally aligned themselves. Holy shit. A guy, a black guy, was coming to my house to have sex with my wife. Tonight! Insane!!

"Is that ok, Vic? I could cancel. This is crazy. I should cancel."

"No way, Lisa. Wow. I'm just shocked. But I'm so proud of you. And so scared. And so turned on!" I started to drag her to our bedroom, ravenous for my wife as if it were the first time we were hooking up.

As we lay naked on the bed, though, I couldn't stop thinking about what would be happening later. I kissed her big, erect nipples, I asked her, "What are you going to wear tonight?"

"You know that red lingerie that you love? I was thinking that..."

Wow; she looks stunning in that. I groaned, and extended my hand down towards her pussy. "Oh, Lisa. He's going to lose his mind when he sees you in that." I started to head down towards her pussy, desperately craving her taste.

As I licked her, her hips start to rotate and she sighs in relief. She was soaking wet, her pussy gushing already from thinking about what she did earlier and what she would be doing later. Her hands grabbed my head, pulling my face hard against her. She exploded with an orgasm, one of the loudest I've heard from her -- and she can get very loud! Right at the crest of her orgasm, I say, "Cum for me, baby. Cum. Say his name. Say it!"

Lisa practically exploded as she yelled/moaned "DAAAAAAAMMMONNN."