All Comments on 'My Hotwife & Her Boyfriend'

by LorenaJunes

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

This is one of the very best submissions I've ever read on Lit. It encapsulates the way you feel when you have a 'hotwife' and are privileged to watch her fuck her hung lover. I like the way that you recognise the need to eat out her sloppy cunt after she's been hard fucked by her stud. I hope you're going to follow this up with more of the same.

snatch_lickersnatch_lickerover 12 years ago
Hot!

This was incredibly hot! You captured the emotions of both of you, without interfering with relating the events. You are very lucky to have such a gorgeous, exciting wife.

To nit-pick, there was the odd typo, but nothing major. I give you five stars. I'm sure the idiots will come out ("wimp", "wrong category", "slut") but ignore them. This is, indeed, a "Loving Wife".

You lucky bastard! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Loved reading about your sexy wife and her BF. We have a similar life as yours, only mine has fucked quite a few guys over the past 17 years and now has one steady BF that she sees pretty regular. We too, enjoy 3sums and I have the pleasure of licking and fucking her very wet cum filled pussy. Please tell us more about your lifestyle

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1316

I love to watch my wife fuck other men. She has done it with several and it always gets me so hard watching some guy's cock in her pussy, making her cum. I don't join in. I just stroke my cock and cum with him as he fills her pussy with his cum. She always comes with me afterward and our marriage is good. I've had a vasectomy and she wanted a baby so we agreed for her to get pregnant with her favorite lover, Chuck. We're raising his son as our own child. Chuck doesn't know - he thinks it's my kid.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

..details of your hotwife lifestyle. Sounds like it works for you - good on ya. By the way you may fit the dictionary definition of cuckold, but the modern useage involves deriving pleasure from debasement and humiliation, and I don't see any of that in this story.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Enjoyed!

Also a cuck for the last 18 years and love the lifestyle. I had to laugh at your wife getting mad at her lover and blocking calls... for a while, then calling him. My wife does the same thing.

Would like to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Yes, that's what i want too. Doesn't everyman deep in his inner heart? I wish wish my wife was like yours. I even searched for those videos... WoW!!!!

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 12 years ago
Wonderful Story!

You hit the nail on the head so to speak for me. My wife and I have been in the lifestyle for about 5 years now and for me the most exiting part is when she comes home from a date with her panties full of his cum for me. Those in the life style will competely understand and those not will never ever get it. Ignore the naysayers and we hope that you continue to write about your adventures. Thanks, Rob and Annie

LorenaJunesLorenaJunesover 12 years agoAuthor
Yeah, I delete the idiotic comments from anonymous cowards who didn't read it.

Some people on this site continually bash guys like me and their wives who enjoy sex with other men. They don't actually read the stories; they just post insulting comments not based on the writing, but on the general content. Perhaps that's how they get their kicks, by flaming people who enjoy a lifestyle that they'd be too insecure to investigate, or maybe they lost their wives to some man with a bigger cock - not because she enjoyed the big cock, but she enjoyed being with a guy that wasn't a freakin' coward.

In any event, if the title wasn't clear enough, then the intro notes should have waved 'em off. So if they don't like it, they clearly didn't read it, and they shouldn't post comments - that's why they've been removed and will continue to be.

So go ahead and waste your time. It takes a whole lot less effort on my part to click "delete," than it takes for you to think up some "pithy" comment that makes you look like a blow-hard because you had to go read some story - or pretend to - that it was clear you weren't going to like in the first place.

Get a life. I mean, it's a freakin' PORN site anyway. Find something you'll like to jack off to and leave the rest of us alone. Or go scold the gays, or lesbians, or transvestites, or somebody else you don't agree with either. At least my wife's boyfriend isn't named Harry Palmer.

Paul Junes

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed this. The wife loves her husband and having sex with him with no humiliation. Her boyfriend is for added sex enjoyment, not to replace a wimp coward husband and I like that the husband is not a wimp. Like another commenter stated. Husband is the true definition of cuckold, not what most have turned it into today. Thanks and hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey scum bag writer

You can delete all the comments you want. Best shut down your scoring also, because the 1 star scores will keep on coming, but then scum like you probably don't care how low a score you get. Get your own "cuckold category" so scums like your followers and you can have your own love feast.

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksover 8 years ago
Love It

If my wife only understood how hot our sex life would be if we both had lovers that we mutually knew about. OMG I would love to fuck her when she comes home all wet and floppy. And I would love to come home to her after banging my girlfriend and slide into my wife and make love. Sigh....

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
True!

Another cuck, pimp finding a man for his hotwhore wife. A true story too!

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

Gave it 2 stars, because of the gay husband. This could have been a great story, if the cum eating husband's action had been omitted. The writing and spelling was to be commended, but the premise in him eating her out was too much, for me.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

The writer quit while she was ahead!

4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous