My Hotwife Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Our first threesome.
4.5k words
4.63
93.1k
125
43

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 Our First Time

Hopefully you've already read chapter one of my story and you understand how we arrived here and the significance of the small steps forward we took in anticipation of this happening. I've also realized that I didn't properly introduce us in chapter one. My name is Lynn and I'm 49 years old at the time of writing this, the events described in this story are just short of two years in the past now. I'm a college-educated woman with a corner office overlooking downtown. I wear business suits to work and dress very casual on the weekends, not often showing off much. I'm a fitness and outdoors junkie and I've kept myself in very good shape at the gym and by hiking and other outdoors activities. At 5'4 115 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes I usually surprise people when they find out my age and there is little visible to the outside world to suggest a hot secret exists in my marriage. Dan and I have been married 15 years and have been discussing his fantasy of sharing me for several years.

Once we realized we both wanted it to happen we began struggling with the logistical side of the fantasy. Who would that third person be? How would we pick them? Would we choose a friend or a stranger? These are questions that every couple that ventures down this path must deal with. Dan felt that I should primarily do the picking and I agreed but was open to suggestions from him as well. Months went by as we continued talking about the fantasy with both of us avoiding an obvious answer right in from of us.

My husband and his best friend Ron had met in high school on the football team and became fast friends. The friendship turned to brotherhood when they both entered the military after graduation. Their military life had been filled with danger on the highest levels but they succeeded together and had distinguished careers that led to them being sought after in the private arena when they left the service. Following our marriage, Ron had become a dear friend to me as well. When their deployment schedules were different Ron was always just a phone call away, when the sink was clogged or the car wouldn't start. He was the best male friend I'd ever had outside of my husband. The reluctance to mention Ron was on both of us. Dan didn't bring him up for fear I'd think he'd been planning this all along and I didn't mention it because I didn't want my husband thinking I'd been fantasizing over his best friend all these years. Of course both us were concerned about doing something that could harm a life long friendship. At the same time we both knew we could trust Ron completely. Fortunately fate or whatever stepped in and made the obvious answer clear to us.

Ron lives several hours away from us now but several weekends months are spent with Ron at our vacation home on Indian Lake in West Central Ohio. We've been going there for years and although most residents only use their homes in the summer we use ours year round. It's a small 2-bedroom house but it's perfect for a week or weekend. A dock and covered seating area face west for summer sunsets and a wood burning fireplace make winters there comfortable. We have a boat there and between that and the outdoor space we are rarely inside during warm weather.

Early spring and into the summer I started paying more attention to Ron when we were there together. I'd always found him attractive and we had always flirted rather tamely with each other but looking at him now with possible lustful intentions was exciting for me. He'd been divorced almost 10 years now but always seemed to have some new younger woman interested in him. I wasn't sure that he would be open to what we were considering but I began flirting more obviously as we talked and hung out together, noticing that he seemed to enjoy it. Dan noticed as well and was happy to see I was getting more comfortable with the idea of exploring. Even mundane tasks like clearing the yard after winter or working on the boat and house was more fun with the added flirtatious behavior. By July I was thinking for sure I'd found the guy I wanted to try this with.

The Fourth of July weekend in 2017 brought with it the promise of a five-day mini vacation for us. The 4th was on a Tuesday and we were heading to the lake house on Friday to get an early start. Ron had been seeing this one woman off and on but she was working the weekend and couldn't get to the house till Monday so it would be just the three of us for the first few days. As I packed for our time there I realized that I'd selected my shortest shorts and skimpiest bikinis for the week! I was definitely hoping to make an impression. We arrived late morning on Friday and set about to the usual tasks of cleaning, checking on the boat other minor things. Late afternoon we spent together on the boat relaxing and eventually watching the sunset. As I sat on the bow in my shorts and bikini top I noticed Ron checking me out several times and I wondered if it had always been that way and I just hadn't paid attention. I'd been killing myself in the gym for months and it was exciting to see him noticing. Later that night in bed I told Dan that I thought I was ready to make his fantasy come true! It goes without saying that he was as excited as me for the possibility and we made love very slowly and tenderly perhaps in anticipation of what was to come.

Saturday morning we woke to a perfectly glorious day. The sun was shining brilliantly and it was already hot and humid by 9 in the morning. I made a huge breakfast for the guys and myself knowing we'd be on the lake all day and I was surprised to find that I had a nervous feeling already, the excitement of what the day may bring affecting me even this early. We packed a cooler for the day and got the boat ready; I picked my American flag bikini hoping to show off a bit. We were on the lake by 10, coffee in hand, not wanting to waste a minute of this gorgeous day. The humidity and heat seemed to build up quickly so we broke out the giant inflatable raft to cool off. We took turns alternating between riding the raft through the wake and driving the boat.

Our second or third time rotating that way my husband suggested that Ron and I take the raft together and he would stay with boat. Now the raft is pretty big, it's the kind you can sit back into, but two adults was going to be a squeeze for sure. Ron got in first and I sat in front of him. We took off through the water hanging onto each other and I suddenly realized my husband was a genius for suggesting this! It was strangely intimate contact as I held onto Ron's legs and he held me around the waist as we bounced through the wake laughing like kids. Several times we ended up in the water and each time Ron would easily lift me back onto the raft, his powerful body barely challenged by the task of lifting my 115 pounds out of the water. The thought of my husband and him handling me that way in bed kept popping into my head.

We made our way back to the boat when we were exhausted from the fun. I laid back on the bow to get some sun and dry off. Again I noticed Ron looking at my body as I reclined there. With my sunglasses on I was studying him and my husband as well. Both men were in incredible condition and no one would ever guess either of them as being over 50 years old. They had spent their entire adult lives perfecting their craft, which included being in shape similar to an elite athlete. They had continued working on their bodies after leaving the service. Both were older now obviously, a slight gray showed in their hair in places but there was no mistaking the energy they both possessed. As afternoon seemed to race by I was becoming more and more excited by what I hoped the night would bring. We got back to the house late in the afternoon and went to get cleaned up for dinner.

I found it challenging not to touch myself in the shower I was so turned on by events of the day and my thoughts. I checked my body in the mirror after the shower and was proud that I'd worked so hard on it. I selected my shortest shorts, the kind with the pockets hanging out a bit and a white tank top I tied up in the front. Underneath, a matching black bra and tiny bikini style panties completed a simple look. I usually don't wear much makeup in the summer just letting my tan do the work, but tonight I added some smoky eye shadow and a glittery body gel to make sure I looked as hot as I wanted to for the evening. I stepped outside to join the guys who had taken far less time than me and were already preparing dinner.

Ron noticed me approaching first and surprised me when he complimented me, "Damn Lynn you look fucking great!" he said. I felt myself blushing and saw Dan turn to look at me. The smile on his face told me I'd done well, "Yeah you look beautiful Hun," he added. I saw my husband studying the black bra strap showing from under my tank and I winked at him knowing it was one of his personal turn ons. We sat together outside for a light dinner, the heat probably keeping my appetite in check along with my nerves. Afterwards we sat out next to the water for several hours watching the sun dip down for the night while sipping a cold beer. As we sat and talked into the night I wondered if I was the only one feeing the tension in the air. The laughter seemed different to me I wondered if they both knew how nervous I was deciding what to do next. I could feel my husband looking at me and I suspected he wondered as well what was going to happen. Perhaps it was my imagination but I felt that Ron knew something was different too, but I was still confused. How does something like this start? Do I just blurt something out like "lets go to bed!"?

Dan disappeared into the house for a few minutes and returned with a bottle of Don Julio Anejo, my all time favorite tequila. "How 'bout a nightcap guys?" he asked. We each took one of the small glasses he brought out and poured a bit of the tequila over the ice in each. We sat quietly for a while and I knew I needed to decide how to proceed and get something started. I let the tequila work its magic relaxing me and then suggested we move to the screened porch cause the mosquitos were starting to act up. We have a giant old glider on the porch that belonged to my husband's grandma years ago. It's probably big enough for five people to sit on so the three of us fit quite easily. I sat in the middle and leaned back into Dan, throwing my legs up onto the glider with my feet resting on Ron's legs.

"Well isn't this romantic?" I laughed, slowly rubbing my feet on Ron while sipping my liquid courage, both guys laughed lightly. Dan wrapped his arm around me and leaned in to start kissing my neck, I purred and leaned a bit more allowing him easier access to it, my feet rubbing up higher on Ron's leg as I did so. The contact with my neck is one of my favorite things and made me squirm with excitement. After several minutes I tilted my head to the side and kissed Dan deeply then whispered to him, "Is this really what you want?" "Yes" he whispered back to me before his mouth found mine again. Ron sat watching us making out and I felt his hand start to rub my leg where it was against his. I felt it was time to jump in with both feet so to speak; I pulled my mouth away from my husband and looked at him with as much desire as I could, "Can I kiss Ron too?" I asked loudly enough for Ron to hear me too. "Yeah I think you should," he said.

I willed my nerves to settle as I turned to face Ron, leaning in I kissed him lightly at first but then our mouths opened and my tongue found his. The sweet taste of tequila and the smell of his cologne filled my head. My entire body felt like it was tingling from the excitement. Our tongues continued to explore and I felt his hands on my waist as the kiss continued and when it finally ended I felt breathless! Rising to my feet I stood in front of the glider trying to look sexy in my nervous state. "I'm heading to the bedroom," I said, "who's coming with me?"

I started towards the door, walking slowly, making sure they got a good look at my ass as I walked away. My body felt like I was on autopilot heading for our king size bed. I could hear both men talking behind me and I glanced back to see they both were following. "Don't be nervous" I kept telling myself. Once in the room I lit two candles on tables on either side of the bed. I turned and Dan and Ron were both in the room with me. I pulled Ron by the shirt towards me while kissing my husband and then sat down on the bed facing them. Dan joined me on the bed and began passionately kissing me again. I hoped than Ron would join us and was rewarded by feeling him move in behind me with his hands exploring my hips and back.

I turned to face Ron after a few minutes and began exchanging long deep kisses with both men as they slowly began exploring across my body with their hands. As Ron and I broke from our long kiss I leaned back and pulled my tank top over my head while facing him, he responded by immediately touching my breasts through the black bra.

"Why don't you take it off?" I said.

Ron reached around behind me and unsnapped my bra letting it fall next to us on the bed. I pulled his head down to me and felt his mouth on my nipples; I let out a moan and searched again for my husbands' mouth, needing to feel his lips on mine again. Dan pushed me back onto the bed while continuing the kiss, all the while Ron's mouth never leaving me as he went from nipple to nipple sucking and circling them with his tongue. I felt Dan's hand slide into my shorts where he found that I was already wet, my body tingling with excitement from the sensations of the two men all over my body. We went back and forth this way for a while; I alternated between kissing Ron and my husband, their hands were all over me and I was in heaven! I touched both men too and both were hard as rocks, I couldn't wait to see what was in store for me.

"You guys have way too many clothes on," I said.

Both were eager to join me and their shirts and shorts disappeared quickly. Before joining me back on the bed my husband pulled my cutoffs and underwear off. Being naked in front of the two guys was exhilarating! The three of us continued touching, kissing and exploring. I reached for Ron's dick and found him fully hard already. I stroked him several times and examined him. My husband is well over 7 inches and it appeared to me that Ron was very close in size. My God I was going to be a lucky girl tonight! I directed both men closer to me and my mouth worked its way to Ron's cock, I licked up the shaft and across the head and heard him groan deeply as I took him into my mouth. I worked his cock slowly but took as much as I could before switching and doing the same to my husband. The men's hands continued exploring me as I alternated between the two of them. My husband has frequently told me I have a gifted mouth and I wanted to be sure that Ron experienced it too. For me it was excitement on a level I'd never imagined. My ultimate fantasy of having to men was even better than I thought it could be. I felt like a goddess controlling the two men this way. Back and forth I went for quite awhile before I needed someone to pleasure me as well.

"Can I let Ron taste me?" I asked my husband.

"Yes beautiful," he replied, "I'd love to see that."

"You want to go down on me?" I said to Ron in the sultriest voice I could muster.

"Oh yes, are you sure its ok?" he asked.

"I want you to, I want you to taste me."

Ron moved down the bed and between my legs. Seeing him there and knowing he could see his best friends wife spread in front of him was almost too much for me to handle. He kissed my stomach and down to my hips, then moved lower to where my tiny strip would have started if I hadn't shaved it completely for bikini season. Ron looked up at me for a second then his tongue ran down the full length of my pussy slowly before coming back to my clit. He began licking at me slowly, my lips spread open for him. He was working on me so well that I could feel an orgasm building in minutes. Ron sucked my clit into his mouth and I nearly exploded right then, letting out a long, loud moan. I grabbed Ron by his hair and pulled him deeper.

"God you're making me cum!" I felt like I was screaming it!

I looked and saw my husbands gaze on me and it was the final push I needed. I drove my hips up towards Ron's face and seconds later my orgasm overtook me. It wasn't one of those orgasms that built up slowly, rather it crashed down on me all at once like a huge wave. My body trembled as it crashed through me, truly one of the most intense I'd ever felt.

"My God that was incredible," I said as I realized somewhere in the middle of that I'd grasped my husband's hand and was still holding it tightly. He leaned in to kiss me.

"Can I have him Dan?", I asked, loudly enough that I was certain that Ron heard it too.

"Of course you can," my husband replied, "I want you to."

Ron was watching the two of us, listening, no longer any doubt how far we wanted this to go. I reached for him and pulled him up closer to me so we could kiss, I could feel his erection against my leg. We kissed long deep kisses.

"Will you make love with me?" I whispered to him.

"You know I will," Ron said back to me, "I want to as long as you you guys are both okay"

"We are definitely okay"

No more words, Ron covered my mouth with his and I knew it was going to happen. Our kiss was briefer this time, Ron sat back up, he was on his knees between my legs. I looked and saw his gorgeous erection inches from my sex. To say I was nervous would be an incredible understatement. I'd been living my ultimate fantasy for close to an hour now and it was about to reach a peak. My husband was about to experience his ultimate fantasy as well, he was about to see me taken.

Ron rubbed his dick across my clit and down my lips, the head glistening wet from just that brief contact with me, I was dying in anticipation and soaking wet. He leaned into me and I felt him slip just a little bit into me. On his second push he entered me completely, my moan filled the room.

"He's inside me baby," I said to my husband but his gaze was already on me and I could tell he was mesmerized by the sight. Ron and I began moving together, I was totally lost in the moment. There are just no words to describe the feeling of another man inside you after so many years! My pussy clenched around him tightly eliciting a long groan from Ron.

"Jesus Lynn you're so tight," he said to me in response, "God that's incredible!"

I saw Dan was stroking his cock as he watched.

"Don't cum yet baby," I said to him, "I've got to have you next"

My attention returned to Ron, I was determined to give my husband the show of his life, and Ron the fuck of his. Our bodies moved as one, my hips grinding with his. We kissed, grabbed and explored each other as we fucked. I encouraged him with my words telling him how incredible his cock felt inside me, choosing my words as much for my husband as they were for Ron. He slid in and out of me with long, slow, powerful strokes, every inch of him filling me. I felt as though I was watching myself in a dream. I loved seeing his dick wet from me! My body felt electric!

I don't know how long we continued this way, it seemed like it lasted forever yet it seemed like it was over in an instant. My legs wrapped around Ron and my hands grasped at his hips and back. The feel of him moving in and out of me was just beyond any words I can use. Eventually I felt Ron slowing down and pausing and I realized I was bringing him close to his orgasm. I wanted it, I wanted to feel him cum with me, a bond that can never be taken back.

"I want you to cum for me," I told him while I squeezed down hard on his cock inside me. Our rhythm increased again, every inch disappearing inside me with every stroke. I suddenly felt his body tense and he groaned. I felt a warm sensation start to spread through me as Ron orgasmed and released deep inside me. For me it was an instant orgasm as I felt him throbbing and filling me. The ultimate high and the ultimate taboo.

12