My Hotwife Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was totally spent, the incredible intensity of the moment just draining me completely. My husbands best friend had just fucked me and filled me with his orgasm! My mind was racing! Dan however wasn't about to let me rest. As soon as Ron moved off me Dan took his place and plunged his cock into me. It felt so different; later he would tell me he couldn't believe his erotic it was to feel his wife freshly fucked. We forgot we weren't alone and fucked with such passion! I needed Dan to fuck me and reclaim me. I needed to know that everything was okay despite what I had just done, Dan needed the same. It took just minutes for him to add his seed to that of his best friend.

I felt like I literally melted in the bed. I was exhausted, the three of us were exhausted. I laid in the middle trying to catch my breath.

"Wow!" Was about all I could get out. "That was incredible!" I added as I kissed each of them.

We laughed and talked quietly for awhile, all of us just basking in the glow of what had just transpired. My last conscious thought was looking into my husband's eyes as Ron's hand rested on my hip; I drifted off to sleep smiling the whole way.

At some point either my husband or Ron must have extinguished the candles as I awoke in a nearly dark room. The small red numbers of our clock said it was 3:50AM. A sliver of moonlight spilled in through the window and once my eyes adjusted I could just make out my husband next to me. Everything came rushing back to me! What a slut I had been! But I had loved every second of it and I was pretty sure Dan had too. These two gorgeous men had made love to me and left me an exhausted mess! God it had been incredible! I hoped Ron had enjoyed me as much as I had enjoyed him.

I started to become aware then of his hand gently moving on my ass and hip. Ron was obviously awake too and his touch was an instant turn on. I purred lightly to let him know I was awake and liked what he was doing. His hand explored further across my ass and then between my legs, I felt a finger slip inside me and then back out to caress my clit. I reached behind me and found that Ron was fully hard, his cock filled my eager hand and I began stroking him slowly and gently. There was no denying that I ready as well, his touch had me wet again immediately. I let go of his dick and rolled on top of him straddling him in the process.

I rubbed myself down the full length of his cock as we kissed quietly in the dark. I sat up and positioned Ron against me, then sank down onto him to the hilt. I tried to stay to stay quiet but small whimpers of sound still escaped. I slowly rode him in the moonlight his beautiful cock seeming to rise all the way to my belly. He filled my pussy the way Dan does, my petite body taking all of him. I felt him shudder just a few minutes into it and that now familiar feeling of his warm cum entering my body overtook me, again the act of his orgasm filling me brought me to climax. I collapsed into his arms trying to be quiet and controlling my labored breathing. We kissed lightly.

"Goodnight again," I said as I moved off of him slid down again onto the bed between the two of them. I immediately realized my husband was now facing this direction, he must have woken up and watched us again. I felt his hand tenderly touch my face and then he kissed me.

"My God are you hot," he said, "I love you."

"I love you baby"

To be continued...

12