My Hotwife Journey Ch. 06

Story Info
Going solo for the first time.
5.1k words
4.63
33.8k
34
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been quite awhile since I've been able to find time to write but I've still got a few adventures to share with you!

The weeks following our threesome with Kristen were filled with reflection and discussion of how far we'd come since the first time I'd heard my husband's fantasy on that Tennessee mountain top. If you had told me then that in just a couple short years I would have slept with two men (one of them dozens of times) and watched my husband with another woman I would never have believed it. Our experiences had brought us to a place where we felt we knew in what direction our future wanted us to go. We definitely weren't ready to stop and had clearly learned what we liked and what we didn't want to do again.

I had learned that I loved performing for Dan and that when I was comfortable I had another side to me that I could turn on. My husband had learned that just watching was definitely not for him. He wanted and needed to be an active participant if he was going to be there, our experience with David had driven that point home. The only thing we hadn't experienced to this point was the possibility of me going "solo" and our discussions shifted in that direction. Without trying it we were unsure of how we would feel about it. Both of us were interested in giving it a try and felt we were brave enough in our new life to explore it but it also took us right back to all our original logistical problems of who, where and when.

Meanwhile our sex life continued going stronger than ever and even just reliving some of our experiences would have us tearing at each others clothes. We made love constantly and thoroughly enjoyed it! My confidence or my "glow" as my husband calls it was also strong as ever. I got hit on occasionally at the gym or when I was out with friends and I was quick to play along when it felt right to do so. Simple flirting always led to story time at home where I would sometimes embellish what had happened and Dan was all too happy to let me. In truth I hadn't so much as kissed anyone but we never let the truth get in the way of a good story. We were having a blast together and still going at it like teenagers! It was around this time I started my original tumblr blog and began posting pictures of myself there. I was amazed at all the comments and responses and honestly I loved it! I never shared nudes or anything but no one seemed to mind and my followers grew there pretty quickly.

It was probably a month or so into it when I received a private message from someone on Tumblr who claimed he knew me and had went to high school with me. He seemed very nice and wasn't calling me out or anything but I of course proceeded carefully. He shared his name (Scott) and pictures of himself and after some feeling out I was able to confirm for him that I was who he was guessing I was. Make a long story short we had went to school together for 7 years growing up! Scott never mentioned the hotwife portion of my blog but said he loved the pictures. Somehow he was able to recognize me after nearly 30 years!! We ended up chatting for a couple hours that first day and continued for several more days afterwards. I of course told Dan about it and about a week into it Scott and I had exchanged phone numbers. There was nothing in the way of flirting it was just catching up on old times and learning about each other's lives since school.

Scott had eventually went off to college, had a family and a good career. His marriage sadly ended after his kid's graduation and he'd been single since then. He lived a few hours from me but at least once a month his work brought him to my city, in fact just a few blocks from my office! All these years and we had never run into each other on the street or getting a coffee, it seemed so weird that an anonymous tumblr blog had reconnected us.

To be totally truthful Scott and I barely knew each other in high school. We ran in different circles and only had a few classes together as well as briefly working on the school newspaper together. Even though I didn't remember a lot about him Scott definitely remembered me! He confided pretty early on that I was his high school crush and that he had always wanted to ask me out but just never did it. I was far from being the popular girl back then so it would have been welcome. He remembered me always in jeans and concert tshirts or fuzzy sweaters with my 80s big hair! He even still had the senior picture I had signed for him so many years ago. Our conversations went very well and we became quick internet friends.

Mid to late summer we invited Scott to hang out with us and some of our friends, of course we told him the tumblr blog had to be our secret. He fit in well with our group and such the small world that it is he actually knew a couple of them. Scott was funny, successful and a very kind person. Physically he wasn't in the shape my husband is but not many are at our age. He obviously took care of himself though and I thought he was a guy that most women would find attractive. I was surprised he had been single so long after his divorce. Every Saturday or Sunday our group would get together to watch football over a few beers. Sometimes only three or four of us would be there but other times it could be a dozen. At least once a month Scott would drive up for the day and we even had him out to the lake for a couple summer parties. He fit in great with everyone and still had not mentioned my blog to me in all the times we had hung out.

It was after New Years 2019 when I finally asked him about it one Sunday afternoon. I waited till Dan was getting us another round and while it was just the two of us I asked Scott about my blog.

"So I'm curious," I asked, "you've never asked me anything about my tumblr page where you found me?"

"Lynn I always figured if y'all wanted to bring it up you would," he answered, "I'm just happy to have found ya again and be hanging out, I've thought about you a lot over the years and looked for you on Facebook and stuff but I thought I'd never see you again."

Dan had returned with another round as Scott continued...

"I won't even pretend to lie and tell you I haven't seen your pictures, every single on of them," he laughed, "and I must admit even in front of Dan that you're still beautiful as ever. But I haven't read any of your stories or anything and I doubt I will. I think since I know you again I just don't want to know about that part I guess," he said.

I felt a bit embarrassed and hoped I hadn't put him on the spot asking him about it.

"I'm sorry Scott," I said, "I didn't mean to make it sound like that, I'm really sorry."

"Don't take me wrong Lynn," Scott replied, "I also won't lie to you and say I didn't imagine it. Just you both have been really nice to me, it's awesome to have a new group of friends here and..." he paused looking at Dan, "I just don't think I ever could in front of you man, I guess that's just me and maybe my hang ups but I wouldn't want to ruin a fun night if you know what I mean."

I took a sip of beer as the table suddenly got quiet. I was about to jump in with both feet again and could feel the nervousness in my stomach.

"So Dan and I have been talking," I started with, "We have been considering the possibility of me going on a true hotwife date. It has to be someone I'm totally comfortable with obviously."

"And you're thinking that could be me?" he asked.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Wow" was his response and I could see he was thinking over many things in his head.

"I just never actually thought this would be a possibility at all, not even joining you guys let alone what you're talking about," Scott said, "I'm trying to say what I'm thinking without hurting your feelings or anything."

I could feel my heart sink and was surprised how bad it hurt! Any woman in the lifestyle at all will tell you that rejection really fucking hurts! I didn't say anything but Scott must have seen it on my face.

"No wait Lynn let me finish okay," he added, "you're just way ahead of me cause I'm new to all this and I'm not sure I know all the rules," he said while smiling at me. "I'm not sure how any of this works, I would love to take you to dinner and a movie or something like that and maybe take it from there," he said. "Is that possible? I've thought about nothing but a real date with you since I found you again."

I could feel myself relax again and looked at Dan for approval even though I knew what his answer would be. "Yeah that would be really nice," I told him. I was very relieved that I hadn't overstepped. We decided we would work on finding a time that would work out for everyone. We promised to stayed in touch and an opportunity presented itself just a few short weeks later. Dan was going to getting home late in the evening one night and it would give Scott and I time for the "date" he wanted.

It was a cold Thursday night in late January, the weather made it impractical to dress very sexy but I managed to get into a pair of my tightest jeans and paired them with a button down sweater for a casual look. The night went quickly and we had a great time. Dinner and a movie turned out to be a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Conversation came easy and we were quite comfortable together. Anyone who saw us together that night would have never guessed our secret. Before I knew it the night was ending and Scott was driving me home. As we turned into the long driveway I could see a few lights on in the house confirming that Dan was already there.

"Stop here a second," I blurted out just before we turned the last corner leading up to the house.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked stopping quickly, I'd obviously startled him.

"Nothing," I answered shyly, "I just thought you might want to kiss me here before we were all the way in front of the house."

I thought I saw the slightest smile and Scott shifted the car into park. I made him initiate the kiss which he did, it was just seconds later our tongues began exploring deeply and I felt his hands around my waist. After a few deep kisses he pulled back ever so slightly.

"Wow I can honestly say I've wondered what that would be like for 30 years and it was definitely worth the wait," he whispered to me.

Scott's words were an incredible turn on for me. Thinking he had thought about me and perhaps fantasized about me hit me hard, it felt almost intoxicating and I rewarded him by pulling him in for another deep kiss. When we came up for air I quickly climbed across to the drivers seat and straddled him. We made out for at least a few minutes and I felt Scott's hands run across my chest for the first time. If making up for lost time in high school was the plan then making out in the car definitely seemed to be the way to do it! It was fun and made me feel young, I hoped Scott was enjoying it as much as me and the hardness I felt growing under me told me that he probably was! I'm not sure how much time passed, maybe 10 minutes before I realized the headlights were still on, Dan had to know we were out here by now.

"You know if you wanted to come in we'd love for you to stay awhile," I told him, "trust me Dan would be totally ok with it."

I could see Scott was thinking hard about it and I could see he was torn.

"Lynn I really want to," he answered, "I can't believe this is happening and I don't want it to end. But I know myself and I'm just afraid I couldn't with Dan there, honestly I'm afraid he's gonna beat my ass just for kissing you!" he said. "If it's ever possible to be alone with you I'll take that chance though I promise!" he added laughing. There were a few more kisses before we headed for the house. Once there Scott insisted on seeing me inside despite my assurances he didn't have to.

"Your man let me take you out tonight, I'm damn sure gonna show him the respect to get ya in the house safe," he said walking me in. I couldn't help but think about the oddness of the situation as he shook Dans hand before leaving us for the night.

I doubt Scott had made it to the end of our driveway before Dan had me nearly naked, had pulled me onto the couch and was asking what had transpired. The fact we had only kissed did nothing to quell our hunger for each other and Dan was inside me minutes later for the first of several times before we finally fell asleep in the early morning. Clearly the idea of a solo date was working very well for us! Most of the weekend was spent in bed together and we couldn't have been happier and ready to move forward.

Scott and I continued texting with each other and now the flirting and sexual innuendos got much stronger than before. I even sent Scott pictures occasionally, nothing to risky but enough to be exciting. I shared the messages with Dan and it never failed to end with us ravaging each other. Dan didn't come right out and say it but I could tell he was hoping I would talk Scott into another date that went further and I was becoming certain I could make it happen.

It was in early March when an unexpected opportunity came up. I was working in my office when I got a text from Scott one morning. A photo was attached with the view of downtown Columbus from his hotel room along with a complaint about the horrible weather. It was a miserable gloomy day with freezing rain already falling and snow coming in the afternoon. Much like the view from my office Scott couldn't see the tops of the buildings across from his hotel. He invited me to lunch to hopefully brighten our day but unfortunately my schedule just wouldn't allow it to happen. We continued texting throughout the day and I felt disappointed we couldn't get together while he was in town.

By 4 o'clock the weather had gotten worse if that was even possible. It was snowing heavily and I could see the freeway was in total gridlock. My drive home was around 40 minutes when everything went well so I figured I was looking at double that tonight. My husband was out of town and we were also texting as he was worried about me getting home. We don't get as much snow in Columbus as some other parts of Ohio but when we do it just shuts the city down. I started to gather my stuff and prepare for a long drive when Scott texted me that he was done working and heading to the hotel bar for dinner, he wished me a safe drive home and asked I let him know I got there safely.

"I should come have dinner with you instead of going home," I text him hitting the send button before I chickened out.

"I wish you would," Scott texted back, "can you get here through the skywalks or do you have to go outside?"

God I could feel excitement building inside me! Could I really go through with this? Text messages flew back and forth between Scott and I and also between my husband and me. Dan encouraged me to go, in fact he said he would feel better about me being safe there as opposed to spending hours worrying about me getting home.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked him, "Are you ok if something happens?"

"I'm expecting something to happen," he said, "just be safe and have fun, stay in touch the best you can. You know I love you."

I text Scott to let him know I was on way way, and headed for the skywalks which got me across the street from his hotel. Crossing six lanes of snow covered street in my heels was an adventure but I made it to the warmth of the hotel bar and found him waiting for me, I felt his eyes checking me out as I got out my winter coat.

"Wow you look hot all dressed for business," he said smiling. I was wearing one my favorite suits, dark blue with a white button up shirt underneath, my hair back in a pony tail. I thanked him and slid onto the barstool next to him. I ordered a bourbon on the rocks to warm me up and to settle my nerves, I knew food was out of the question.

Time simply flew by as I nursed my drink. I text with Dan occasionally to let him know I was safe while we chatted. How could it feel so normal to be telling another man that I need to text my husband? And for him to understand? The excitement continued to build and as we talked there was a clear tension in the air as if we both wanted to say something we just couldn't. The situation seemed surreal.

"Another round?" the bartender asked bringing me back to reality.

"Yes please," I responded with a smile as I turned to face Scott again.

"Maybe we'll take them upstairs and watch it snow," I suggested. I could tell he was relieved I'd made the first move.

"Yeah I'd really like that," he replied.

Scott signed for the drinks when the next round was put in front of us and we headed for the elevators. I was nervous as hell, had butterflies in my stomach and thought I had to be shaking. Scott led me into his room on the 21st floor and I immediately walked over to the large windows. The gloomy mist had cleared and in the darkness I could see the river below us shimmering in the heavy snow and the reflections of the city lights. We pulled the two chairs closer to the windows and close to each other. The snow made a beautiful backdrop and it was actually quite romantic. Again time flew by as we talked and I soon realized there was no way Scott was going to make the first move. After thinking about it I excused myself to the bathroom to calm myself down. I sent a text to Dan that I was in Scott's room.

"I love you," he text back, "I can't wait to hold you tomorrow night, I'm so jealous and so excited to hear how it goes."

So this us really going to happen i thought to myself, Dan wasn't going to say anything to talk me out of it. I told him I loved him and put my phone away. I glanced in the mirror to make sure I looked just right. I let my hair down, took off my jacket and unbuttoned my shirt just enough that my black bra was showing a bit. After a deep breath I walked back into the bedroom and back over to the window where Scott was sitting. I took a sip of bourbon while looking out at the snow and then leaned over him and kissed him deeply.

"Mmm that bourbon tastes good on you," he whispered.

"You like that?" I asked. I dipped my finger into the glass and then rubbed it across my neck and down onto my chest. I straddled Scott in the chair much like I had in his car and settled down onto his lap. His mouth eagerly found my neck where he kissed and licked the trace of bourbon down onto my breasts. In moments my shirt was lying on the floor as we made out fiercely in the chair. Scott held me by the waist when his hands weren't exploring across my bra. I reached behind me to unhook it and I let it hang loosely in front of me, his hands quickly found my bare chest and my nipples grew hard to his touch. We stayed on the chair for quite some time content to let our hands explore. Slowly then I got to my feet and knelt in front of him. I undid Scott's belt and then the zipper and soon I had freed his cock and licked him from base to tip. He leaned back into the chair as a moan escaped his lips. Soon I had pulled his pants to the floor and went to work on him. I smiled in anticipation of what was to come as I had discovered that Scott was quite large. He was at least as big as my husband and very thick. I engulfed him with my mouth and took all that I could. His moans drove me crazy and his hips seemed to come off the chair as he pushed into my mouth. I brought him as close as I could and then backed off tormenting him. When I was certain he couldn't take anymore I slowly stood and undressed for him in the light of the falling snow. Scott had removed his shirt and now watched me naked from the chair. I tried to perform for him as i undressed and gave him a thorough view of my ass as I put my clothes on the desk behind me. His dick looked huge in the light, waiting for me, I was tingling imagining how it was going to feel. I pulled a condom from my purse and moved to put it on him.

12