My Hotwife Journey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lynn," he said quietly, "I'm guessing this is a one time thing and I want it to be perfect. Do you want to move over to the bed?" he asked.

"It's going to be perfect don't worry," I told him, "we have all night. I want to fuck you here in front of this window, then the rest of the night is yours."

I kissed Scott again then took his cock back into my mouth. He was hard and gorgeous and I couldn't believe how badly I wanted him. I struggled to get the condom on him then stood back over him in the chair again. I lowered myself until I felt his head against me then kissed him and pressed down further onto him. I sank onto his beautiful dick and I gasped at the sensation. It seemed I could feel him all the way to my belly as I slowly began to ride him, my hips and ass moving up and down on him. I looked down at Scott as we moved together and then outside at the night. The whole scene seemed so beautiful to me and I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be here. Scott felt incredible inside me and I came so quickly it even surprised me. We kissed and Scott buried his head in my chest and then I felt him shudder with a powerful orgasm himself. Even next to the cool window I was sweating and could see my own skin glistening. I collapsed into his arms to catch my breath and he held me there till the glow began to wear off and I started to get cold.

"Let's get in bed," I told him as I stood and led him that way. The blankets felt amazing on my body and Scott wrapped me in his arms as well.

"God you're incredible," he whispered, "I hope you don't have to leave soon."

"No way," I smiled "I'm here for awhile."

"I've dreamt about this so many times Lynn and it's even better than I dreamed possible."

That intoxicating feeling returned. How incredible is it to know that someone has fantasized about you for years? I was making his fantasy come true even as helped me with ours. We recovered and warmed up and it wasn't long until I could feel him hard again against my leg.

"Mmm very nice," I whispered in my naughtiest voice.

"I don't want to sound like I'm bragging," Scott said "but usually after that first time I'm good for quite awhile."

"Let's find out," I said playfully rolling back on top of him.

Everything seemed so much easier and natural now. I could feel that Scott was more confident and was starting to take control. He rolled us over again and moved between my legs in one motion. His mouth found me with long swipes at my pussy and it felt incredible. He worshiped me with his mouth and fingers and it wasn't long till I was pulling Scott's head closer and grinding my hips into his face. One orgasm was quickly followed by another when he drew my clit into his mouth. My legs were shaking from it.

"Oh Scott," I moaned to him, "I need you to fuck me again!"

I pulled him up to me and tasted myself on his lips. I felt him line himself with me and then our bodies moved together and once again his cock was buried in me. I cried out at the suddenness of his entering me but that was soon replaced by my moans at his long strong strokes. God he felt good! Our joined bodies moved in unison and it felt as though he was filling me completely. We were both totally relaxed now and totally comfortable with what we doing to each other. Scott pulled out of me suddenly and rolled me over onto my belly. I pushed myself back towards him and was rewarded with that gorgeous cock slamming back into me from behind now. The sound of our bodies coming together was beautiful. It felt as though he couldn't possibly get deeper. My cries and moans filled the room, I buried my face in the pillow as I was afraid I was being too loud. My orgasm came on slowly but seemed to last forever. I screamed Scott's name as I came on his cock again.

Following my orgasm Scott turned me back over and moved back on top. He moved slowly inside me now as I held him close.

"God you're incredible," I whispered to him, "I love what you're doing to me."

"I don't want this end," he answered, "I can't stop looking at your body under me, it's so hard not to cum again."

"I want you to," I teased as I flexed and squeezed his dick tightly inside me.

"Jesus Lynn," he moaned loudly, "thats fucking incredible!"

Scott's pace returned again and soon he was fucking me so good and so slow and deep. I looked down and could see him sliding in and out covered in my wetness. I squeezed him each time he moved out and gave myself another orgasm gripping him so tightly. Scott watched me cum and it put him over the edge. I felt him pull out of me and then he covered my stomach with the warmth of his orgasm. We were totally spent and I fell asleep in minutes looking out the window as he held me.

I awoke in a panic thinking I'd slept for hours but checked my phone and found it was just after 11. Scott didn't want me to leave but I didn't have a change of clothes and damn well couldn't show up at work the next day in the same suit. Plus I felt that I desperately needed to talk to Dan. Scott was a total gentleman and walked through the snow to get me back to my car. We kissed goodnight in the parking deck.

"I know I'll absolutely never forget this night," he said just before I drove away.

The city was deserted by now and I barely saw another car on the road. I called Dan as soon as I pulled out. I was desperate to hear his voice and wished he wasn't three states away in a hotel room. Through my cars Bluetooth we spoke in quiet hushed tones. There were just so many emotions. Dan didn't want or need details on the phone, we would save them for tomorrow. He simply wanted to know I was safe and I wanted to know he loved me. We talked all the way home and he tucked me into bed via FaceTime. I needed him so badly and wanted to make love to him at that moment more than than anything else in the world. Our words to each other soon turned erotic and it excited us so much that soon I was touching myself for him. As Dan told me how he intended to reclaim me when he got home I positioned my phone so he could watch me, I needed to cum with my husband so badly. It just took what seemed like seconds for my fingers to bring me to climax as I cried his name out to him over the phone. It was as close as I could get to making love to him tonight.

Like teenagers neither of us wanted to hang up. We kept talking till nearly 2 in the morning. I promised Dan I'd be home when his flight landed tomorrow and the weekend would be ours. I told him I planned to make love to him a hundred times by Monday morning.

"We sure can try," he laughed, "I love you," he added as I drifted to sleep to the sound of his voice.

To be continued...

12