My Hotwife Journey Ch. 10

Story Info
My Husband's Surprise.
5k words
4.6
13.7k
40
18

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again to everyone kind enough to follow my stories here. It seems like it's been forever since I've had an opportunity to write! My husband and I have been so lucky to continue having wonderful experiences but getting around to sharing our stories has been another matter entirely. There just never seems to be enough hours in the day to get everything accomplished.

To catch up, my last story, chapter 9, left off in in the late summer of 2020 at the conclusion of my second amazing rendezvous with Scott, an old friend from high school. The humid, late summer afternoon definitely couldn't compete with the heat we produced that day! The story of that day fueled the fire between my husband and I for weeks afterwards. Unfortunately circumstances had not been kind enough to offer a repeat since.

The next half a year seemed to fly by in the crazy times we've been living in. Because our lifestyle choices included our best friends we weren't expecting any disruption to our playtime due to covid, but by the end of the year Ron had found himself in a new relationship which halted our weekend adventures together with him. Kristen on the other hand became more and more a part of our life and our lifestyle. She regularly spent a couple days a week with us and at least one long weekend a month. It wasn't at all how we had originally started down this road of sharing but it was so much fun and worked for us. Because she lived alone we loved having Kristen over for dinners or just to hang out; I loved having my best friend around a lot, and of course we all loved the intimate times that frequently happened. It was a special dynamic we seemed to have together and we have managed to continue keeping it going!

Work and life continued rolling on and I guess outside of Kristen we were experiencing a slight lull in our sexy adventures even if it didn't really feel like it. My anklet was a normal part of my wardrobe and still tried to dress my best when possible. I was still "aware and looking" but for whatever reason things just weren't materializing. But we were still having an awesome time and our relationship with each other was as strong ever.

My husband Dan is the kind of man that never lets me feel unwanted even for a moment. Sweet texts, random gifts, showing up at my office or even just the little things he would do around the house always let me know he was thinking about me. It's not uncommon for him to show up at my office and steal me away for lunch, take me shopping or maybe even a naughty, quiet quickie with my office door locked! So it's safe to say I wasn't totally surprised in late spring to get a late Friday morning text from him telling me he had a surprise for me. I'd been telling Dan all week that I was pretty caught up on my work and hoped to be home early to start our weekend together. His text asked how much longer I needed to work and also told me to meet him at a bar not far from my office when I was done. I recognized the bar as being in the lobby of one the nice downtown hotels. I was excited that he had something planned and agreed I'd be there by 1 at the latest.

The walk over to the hotel was short and I chose a route through the skywalks since there was a light misty rain falling. My mind couldn't help but be drawn to the fact that the last time I'd made this walk was to meet Scott at this very same hotel bar! To say that had been incredible afternoon would be a hell of an understatement. Dan would certainly remember that and I wondered if it had somehow played into his choice of location. Stepping out of the skywalks I quickly crossed the street without getting soaked and found Dan at a window table already waiting for me.

"Hey beautiful," was his greeting and he stood to greet me like it was the first time we'd ever met.

"This is a nice surprise," I said stepping in close to hug him.

I sat down across from him just as a server approached with one of my favorite local beers that Dan must have ordered when he saw me coming across the street.

"What's the occasion?"

"No occasion," he replied, "just taking my girl out tonight to show her off some."

I was excited but briefly tried to argue that there wouldn't be much showing off in what I had worn to work. Dan assured me that he had taken time to pack for me and everything was waiting upstairs in the room he had gotten us for the night. This really was a fun surprise! There are so many fun breweries and bars downtown and now we wouldn't have to worry about getting home. I couldn't wait to see what he had packed for me to wear out! We spent the next hour or so just chatting together about our week and enjoying a light lunch. I told Dan I'd love to shower and get dressed up for him and I was excited to see what other surprises were waiting in the room he kept hinting at. We cashed out and walked hand in hand like a couple that had just started dating. I so loved that we had never lost that.

Dan held open the door to our room on one of the upper floors of the hotel. It felt felt warm and inviting inside and I could see he had brought some things with him for our evening including a bottle of Don Julio Anejo.

"There's also some fresh fruit and water for us in the mini fridge,"he said when he saw I'd noticed the tequila.

"You're so sweet babe," I told him, "you really put a lot of thought in to this didn't you?"

Dan's hands were already around my waist and drifting across my breasts. God I love his touch! It just melts me, but today I was determined to turn the tables on him and give him a little surprise of my own. Turning to face him I pushed him towards the bed with a devilish grin. Once he was sitting on the edge I began to unbutton my shirt but dropped to my knees in front of him just as he thought he might see more.

"You don't get see all of this till later," I teased while undoing his jeans, "not till I'm all showered and dressed up for you. But don't worry I'll give you a little taste now my love," I added as I pulled his delicious cock out and immediately drove my mouth down on to him.

Dan had clearly spent time thinking about this special surprise so I wanted him to know how much I appreciated it. I worked his hard cock in and out of my mouth with long, slow movements enjoying the torment I was causing him as his hips rose and fell with my teasing. I've always found every single aspect of going down on my husband to be such an immense turn on! His taste, the lustful sounds he made, the gentle way he held my head and guided me... god he makes me wet! The more turned on I get the more I wanted to control him and edge him so close to cumming for me.

"Do you like the way I suck your cock?" I asked while looking up at him with my most innocent face.

"Fuck you know I do," he moaned back to me.

"Did you choose this hotel because of what happened here last summer?" I teased, "I was a very bad girl here wasn't I?"

Dan could barely speak, "yeah I did because of how bad you were."

"Are you hoping for a romantic night?" I asked, "or are you hoping I'm your dirty girl tonight?"

"I love you so much when you're bad"

" I know you do babe," again with the innocent look, "you know Scott fucked me in a room just like this one. I remember the view and the way the sunlight filled the room, the way he filled your wife, does that turn you on?"

Dan was beyond words now struggling not to just explode. I stroked his cock as I talked to him then let it fill my mouth again. On and on it went, my words torturing him in the most beautiful way.

"He had his dick in me all afternoon you know," I teased as softy as I could. Dan edged even closer.

"I told you I came all over his cock didn't I?" I whispered.

That was the final straw. Dan's powerful orgasm covered my face before I could get my mouth back on him. He shook on the edge of the bed as I took his cock deep to get his second, third and fourth throbbing shot in my mouth. His cum was everywhere on me and it felt glorious! I love being able to do that to him! What a turn on to make this gorgeous man cum like that. He lay back on the bed utterly spent.

"Fuck Lynn, you're incredible you know that right? I can't believe what you're able to do me."

I grinned shyly as I crawled up next to him on the bed. Even I don't understand how I can talk that way yet change into his little angel seconds later. His arms wrapped around me tightly and I let myself relax completely into his strength. We barely spoke as we drifted for awhile, one of those naps where you never really fall asleep but you aren't really there either. It was pure bliss.

"I'm going to shower so I can see what you brought for me to wear," I said eventually.

Dan watched my every step as I headed to the bathroom. Once there I discovered he had truly remembered everything for me. My shower gel, make up and everything else I needed to get ready was waiting for me, neatly organized in my overnight bag. I guessed he had probably been planning this for weeks. I started the hot water in the shower and looked at the mess in the mirror that our afternoon had caused, tonight was gonna be amazing if that was a preview!

After my shower I wrapped in a towel and did my make up for a sexy Friday night. I wore just a bit more than usual to make my eyes look smokey in the low light of the bars I guessed we'd be going to. I decided on pulling my hair back into a pony tail the way he loves. A bit of body butter made my body shimmer. I stepped out still wondering what Dan was going to have me wear tonight. He had showered while I was finishing my make up and was dressed waiting to show me what he'd selected.

Dan had picked a pair of jeans I hadn't worn in awhile, probably my tightest pair, they were ripped in all the right places to show how well my thighs responded to hard work in the gym. A small tear in the back teased at the shape of my ass without showing too much. He had selected a black button down top to go with it. It was low cut, nearly sheer and slightly open in the back. I had bought it quite some time ago but never had the guts to wear it. Dan saw my look of concern at the shirt.

"I brought another one if you're uncomfortable but I'd really love to see you in this, I think you're going to be beautiful," he said to comfort me. I blushed and told him I'd try it for him and a smile spread across his face. Who was I kidding I'd do anything for him!

The lingerie he chose for underneath it all was underwear in name only. It was black, nearly shear and left little to the imagination. I'd worn it for him before but never left the house in it before. I was nervous but dressed for him in the bathroom so he could see the finished product all at once. I must admit I surprised myself looking in the mirror when I was ready. It was racy, sexy and more than I was used to wearing out but I was quite happy with how I looked. The bra was visible just a little bit in front and showed quite a bit of cleveage. In the back my shirt had a keyhole opening and the sheer black strap was visible there too. It went well with the jeans that showed off my ass quite well. A pair of black boots and a waist length black leather jacket completed the look Dan had chosen for tonight. I shyly stepped out into the room for his approval.

Even before he said a word the look on his face told me Dan liked what he was seeing. "Beautiful, u look amazing!" He always made me feel so special when he called me that!

We headed out holding hands to a couple of our favorite downtown spots. Several times I caught guys checking me out and I knew Dan was so proud to have me on his arm. I made sure there was no doubt to anyone that I was his girl by the way I hung onto him. The evening flew by and eventually we found our way over to our favorite sports bar. There was a large crowd watching the Blue Jackets game on TV. Dan grabbed us a couple stools at a bar top by the pool tables. There were two younger men sitting at the other end of the table concentrating on their billiards game and glancing up at the game. One of them noticed me almost immediately and couldn't take his eyes off me in spite of Dan sitting right next to me. I knew my husband enjoyed me flirting and being naughty so I didn't do anything to discourage his glances over at me. We starting talking about hockey and they seemed surprised that I was knowledgeable about the team and the game.

We were just finishing our beer when the second guy noticed my husbands tattoos, he was also a veteran and recognized some of the symbols on my husbands arm. Soon he and my husband were talking and sharing stories. This gave the guy that had been watching me and talking hockey an opportunity to approach and introduce himself officially. His name was Brian and he was clearly much younger than me, I was guessing him as barely 30. He asked if I wanted to play pool with him while his friend was chatting up Dan. I was certain my husband would love the flirting so I accepted!

Brian never asked if I played pool and I never offered. He made an obvious attempt to "teach" me and I allowed him to show me the correct way to hold my cue. It gave him an excuse to be close to me and I had to suppress a laugh at how cliche it was! Brian stood behind me correcting my form and I played right along. When he was across the table from me I was sure to lean into my shot so he would get a glimpse of my black bra and cleavage. Occasionally Dan and I made eye contact and I could tell he was loving watching my naughty side. Every time I saw Dan watching I was sure to rub extra close to Brian and ask for advise on my next shot, several times my ass rubbed against his thigh and he had to know it wasn't accidental! Brian found several excuses to touch my arm or hip and I allowed him to linger. I was surprised how daring he was with Dan sitting just a few feet away but I suspected after the first couple times he may have figured out we were enjoying it.

It was just before 9 when Dan suggested we should go. Brian and I had just started a new game so when it came to my turn I went on a roll sinking all but my last shot which I got on my next turn.

"You've been hustling me!" Brian laughed.

"But you had fun didn't you?" I told him, "After all you never asked."

We laughed, shook hands and said how fun it was to meet and then Dan and I headed out again. I could see Brian was more than a little disappointed we were leaving and he was still watching my ass when I turned to wave goodnight.

"Where we heading?" I asked.

"You've been driving me crazy all night!" he said while firmly grabbing my ass. "I gotta get you back to the room sexy."

I couldn't have agreed more! I couldn't wait to get to our room. I hung all over him for the walk back knowing what awaited me there. After teasing and flirting with Brian in front of him the last few hours I was sure to be in for an epic night! We made out in the elevator like new lovers, his hands all over my body. The door to our room flung open I was immediately in his arms. He had me stripped to my bra and underwear in an instant and carried me over to the bed. His mouth simply devoured me from head to toe exploring my body. Dan pinned my arms above my head and kissed me deeply and in that instant I felt the satin restraint slip over my wrists. He had hidden it under the pillow and now I was securely tied to the headboard. Just the thought of what he was going to do to me had me wet!

A blindfold was next for me, I squirmed and protested like I didn't want it but truthfully couldn't wait to be at his mercy. He teased me through the ridiculously thin material hiding my sex from him, time just seemed to stop for me. I was helpless but never felt safer.

I have no idea how long he kept me this way. In between touching he teased me with strawberries, fresh pineapple and tenderly fed his prisoner. His fingers were dipped in tequila and I sucked them clean. It was torture for both of us because we both wanted him inside me more than air by this point but the foreplay was too hot to stop. Then I heard the quiet knock on the door.

I felt Dan stand up and move away from the bed. "What was that I asked?"

"Somebody is here to see you gorgeous," he replied, "maybe it's your friend from the bar."

I was suddenly so surprised and nervous I could barely speak. "What? Who? Where are you going? What are you doing?" but Dan had already walked away and I heard the door open. I trusted Dan completely but what did he have planned? Was this really happening? I could hear muffled talking and there was no doubt another person had joined us. My heart was racing. I should have been scared but I wasn't, I was excited! From the tone I knew it was another man, it had to be Ron right? Dan must have called him and set this up, he wouldn't really have invited a stranger here would he? I could feel them approach the bed and then the pressure on both sides as they surrounded me. Dan was on my left and he whispered to me.

"You're trembling babe, it's going to be incredible just trust me."

I shook my head yes because no words would come out. I felt hands all over my body. Somehow I could immediately tell which were my husbands and which were not. I felt powerless to do anything except feel. Whoever my husband had invited into our room could see all of me; the thin material I had left on concealing nothing, especially not my arousal. The stranger leaned in for a kiss and his mouth explored mine. There was a familiar feeling to it that I couldn't explain. Touches, kisses, hands on every part of me, sensory overload! Hands roamed my thighs and my legs parted without a conscious thought, inviting them to feel my building heat. My trust in my husband was complete and I knew if he wanted this for me I would be in an erotic heaven. The teasing went on and on. I struggled against my restraint, not to escape but to get more. Soon my mouth opened, first for my husband and then for our invited guest. His cock was large and thick but he treated me gently as he fucked my mouth with it. The intimacy of the act with someone unknown was turning me on fiercely and of course I relished in performing this way for Dan. His vixen was loose.

After quite some time Dan slowly removed the blindfold from me. My eyes adjusted to the dim lights of the room and there lying next to me was Scott, my old friend I'd last seen in this very hotel almost a year ago! I felt immediately at ease and I could feel myself smiling. It was going to be an amazing night!

"Oh my god," I grinned, "how'd you get here?"

Dan and Scott quickly told me the short version that Dan had reached out to him to help give me a special experience he thought I deserved. Scott had always been reluctant to join us for fear of messing it up but Dan didn't have much trouble actually talking him in to it.

"Okay you've got to untie me now 'cause I'm ready to have some fun!" I told them.

Dan undid my wrists and I jumped up to kiss him. From him to Scott and back again I was ready to play! The boys remaining clothes hit the floor along with mine and I climbed to the center of the bed dragging both of them with me. Scott moved between my legs and his magic tongue found me while Dans cock found my mouth willing and waiting. This was heaven! I moaned on his dick while Scott brought me to my first orgasm in just minutes. It had been way too long since I felt the pleasure of two men devoted to me. I was on fire!

"I need one of you inside me right now," I told my attentive lovers.

I picked Scott and directed him lay down as I moved on top of him. No one even mentioned the obvious lack of a condom as I slowly lowered myself onto that thick gorgeous dick, skin on skin, gasping as he filled me.

"Oh baby thank you," I told my husband just before his cock filled my mouth again.

My two lovers passed me back and forth between them like a plaything, neither of them wanting to cum, wanting it to last as long as possible. On top, below, behind me we tried everything! I tasted myself on their dicks as they swapped the warmth of my tight pussy for the warmth of my mouth. Pure bliss... no emotions, just feeling. While I was riding Dan I was determined to make Scott cum. I knew from experience once he had that first orgasm he would be wrecking me for hours afterwards. I wanted Dan to witness it, to share my pleasure with me since he had never seen us together, only heard the stories. I was relentless sucking Scott's cock. Dan could see every bit of what I was doing which just encouraged me to give the dirtiest blow job I could, I was his personal porn star. I worked Scott's thick cock like a pro until he finally exploded in my mouth, every drop I savored. I had to be a dirty sight draining him and the vision of it finished Dan; he was throbbing inside me, his own orgasm filling me. There was no stopping the feeling of euphoria I had at that point knowing my night had just begun. I felt like a goddess, a vixen.

12