My Hotwife Journey Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our rest was as brief as I expected, Scott was ready again in minutes. The sight of that cock twitching, wanting me again, turned that switch that just sends me over the edge.

"Are you ready to really watch me being a bad girl for you?" I asked Dan while kissing him tenderly, "I'm going to show you things you've never seen baby," I teased.

I rolled into Scott and we wrapped around each other. I was so happy he'd put aside his inhibitions of being with me in front of Dan and now I was going to push his limits.

"Are you ready to fuck me like you did last time?" I challenged him. Lynn was gone, the woman from hours before was no longer in this room.

Scott rolled me over and his cock filled me again. He plunged into me and I felt every beautiful inch of him. He began drilling me into the bed at my urging.

"Oh yeah fuck me Scott!" I yelled to him, grasping at him, my legs struggling around him. The words flowed out of me without thought. Dan had heard me this way before and I hoped Scott would enjoy it as much as he did. I talked to both of them non stop while Dan's cock found its way back to my mouth between my dirty outbursts. Onto my side Scott rolled me as he entered me from behind. Dan could now see my entire body in front of him taking Scott's thick cock.

"You missed fucking me didn't you?"

"You like watching him fuck your wife don't you?"

"Do you like my tight little pussy?"

"I'm letting him cum in me tonight baby!"

Back and forth I teased them both with my words. I should have been embarrassed but I wasn't. My husband was hard as iron watching me and listening to me. I was in complete control. At least that's what I thought.

While I was on top of Scott again my husband moved around behind me. First his hands roughly gripped my hips where he could clearly feel Scott slamming into me. Then a warm sensation as he placed a small amount of lube on me. My heart was suddenly racing again! We had been playing and experimenting with this for a year or so, even using a sexy princess plug, but Dan was so big I struggled. Tonight it wasn't going to matter though. Dan grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me back towards him.

"You want this tonight don't you?" he asked.

"Yes"

"Tell me"

"I want you to fuck my ass while he's in me."

Dan was gentle but left no doubt it was going to happen. I felt him pressing into me and I could barely breathe or move. I pray we didn't have neighbors in the room next door! My screams of ecstasy filled our room again and again. I was nearly motionless but the two men moving inside me was pleasure beyond all words. I've never experienced anything close to what was happening to my body. Orgasms came in non stop waves. It wasn't a series of orgasms but rather one long, take your breath away one. I felt like I was watching the action occurring on our bed from above, it was surreal. Scott was watching me from below, eyes transfixed on my body, arched and straining, constantly reaching to keep this feeling going. Involuntarily I began pressing back against my husband and his lust filled groans just made me hotter. For a few erotic minutes nothing else existed in the world except these two beautiful dicks inside me. The motion we had going together was pure heaven.

"I want you to cum in me," I whispered to Scott, my pussy clenching him tightly. Only a few more stokes were needed and his hips lifted up off the bed, a warm sensation of his orgasm emptying into me. A mixture of both my wetness and his cascaded down his shaft which was still buried completely inside me throbbing. From his position behind me Dan could see every erotic, taboo second of it. The way my pussy surrounded Scott, stretching to accept him, he could feel me squeezing every drop of him into my body. I felt him begin to shake and throb and realized he was cumming too. His thrusts into me pressed me forward onto Scott and tears of pleasure filled my eyes, a last screaming orgasm left me a trembling mess on Scott's chest. I was completely spent, nothing left. Never had I experienced anything like that in my life. The vixen was wrecked.

The three of us collapsed in a heap with me in the middle. Rolling to my right I lightly kissed Scott.

"Thank you for sharing this night with us," I whispered to him.

Turning left I curled up with my husband, my head on his chest, my leg over his. Words were probably unnecessary so a simple "I love you" was all I offered. Covered in sweat I knew sleep would come soon, would it be enough to wipe the smile off my face?

Facing the window I wondered how long till the bit of sunlight would come shining through. I was already plotting how I'd wake up the gorgeous men in my bed...

To Be Continued

12