All Comments on 'My Hotwife vs. Two BBC'

by CaptainClutch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66over 3 years ago

Yes mire please. Love the BBC stories most and am trying to get my wife to get into this also. She deserves a large cock since I am older and she has such a tight pussy that I love to eat cream pie out of. Looking forward to more stories.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Great story. I'm ready for more MILF tales.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 3 years ago
Good

Wish I could have been your clean up maid, lick and suck all that yummy cum. Had one black boyfriend loved his cum. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife admitted to having only one black lover, a co worker . She said it began with the usual flirting and went right away into screwing. The thing she remembers most was that he had the best body of any man she ever had . she said she used to get hot just thinking about him. The sex was only average according to her so she broke it off after only 2 months. She has had 2 lovers at a time but they weren't black.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story! I share my wife with BBC also. We want to get 4 or 5 next time!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaptainClutch@CaptainClutch
I'm happily married to a sexy girl who shares a desire to explore sexuality within a trusting relationship. My stories are factual accounts unless otherwise noted, so I'm not worried about ratings. I love to read your comments and feedback though, and am open to writing fictio...