My Housemaid, Maria

Story Info
I have had enough of my maid's teasing.
3.2k words
4.51
12.3k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 06/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acguy
acguy
10 Followers

It was Friday and I'd had enough for the week. I planned to just relax and destress tonight in front of the tv with a glass of good bourbon. As I came through my front door I could hear the vacuum going in the living room. My housemaid, Maria would be just finishing up for the day before heading home.

Let me describe Maria, she was a unique beauty. Petite, with a nice booty, and smallish breasts, that looked perfect on her small frame. She was a music student at a nearby college, using this cleaning job to supplement her scholarship. We got along well even, although I was older than her by a good margin. I loved the exuberance she brought into my house as she danced and sang through her cleaning duties. She loved to wear heavy chain jewelry, large heavy necklaces and earrings were the norm. She had quite the collection of nice tattoos and she had shaved her head. She was her own woman and was confident in her skin. The total look got my motor running and she knew it. She tended to wear tight crop tops and shorts and was always checking to see if she was affecting me. Once or twice I'd mentioned that her teasing might get her in trouble one day and she would laugh and dance away.

The vacuum shut off as I rounded the corner into the living room and I stopped dead in my tracks at the view that greeted me. Maria was bent over doing something with the vacuum. Her fine ass was on display, only partially covered by a black sheer body suit. My cock began to get hard immediately. She stood slowly and turned to face me. Her nipples are on display through the fabric. She must have heard me come in because there was no shock upon seeing me. "Hello Maria, I warned you that you were going to get in trouble for teasing me. It looks like that day is here" I said.

"Finally, Sir, I've been trying to get your attention for ages. I've seen the toy chest in your bedroom closet and it got me so wet thinking about you using some of them on me," she said with a giggle. She certainly had my attention now as I moved closer to her. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my crotch so she could feel my hardness and I reached down to cup her pussy at the same time feeling her dampness immediately. She let out a moan at my touch and I was quick to follow as she squeezed my cock through my pants. With a finger, I lifted her chin as I leaned down to kiss her lips. I let my hands fall to her firm ass and lifted her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs gripped my waist as we continued to kiss. Her petite frame felt light as a feather as our passions rose. We had been dancing around this moment for ages as I had tried to resist my desire for her. Maria had no such restraint as she constantly teased me whenever we were in the same room. I admit I quite enjoyed the teasing. She was a beautiful little nymph, always wearing outfits that highlighted her taut body.

I broke the kiss and softly said "It's my turn to tease you, babe. You will be begging me to let you cum by the time the night is over." With that, I held her tighter and made my way to my bedroom. Maria laughed as I unceremoniously dropped her on the bed. I turned and made my way to the closet and got undressed down to my boxer briefs. I then opened my toy chest and rummaged through it until I found the items I desired.

I turned to see Maria looking intently at me. Her eyes flitted from my face down to my groin. My stiff cock was easily outlined and she licked her lips and rubbed a hand over a breast. I stood staring at her as I reached down and rearranged my hardness. For weeks I had been suppressing my desire for this luscious creature. No more, tonight I would fulfill my fantasies and hopefully hers as well. But first, it was time for a little payback for all the teasing.

I walked towards her and showed her the black blindfold I held in my hand. "Let's heighten your senses a bit baby," I said as I slipped it over her eyes. Making sure she couldn't see the other item I had dropped on the bedside table. As I stood beside the bed, I leaned down, one hand going to the back of her neck as we kissed. "Lay down on your stomach please Maria," I whispered as I helped her to the middle of the bed. I crawled on and then straddled her legs to easily access her back and ass. Leaning forward, I used one arm to hold myself up but I did let Maria feel some of my weight as I pressed her into the mattress. She could easily feel my cock pressing against her ass as I lay atop her. With my weight pinning her down, I took her left arm and moved it out to the corner of the bed, then reached to move her right arm as well. "No need for ropes my pet, I know you will keep your arms where they are like a good girl, won't you? I said as again I pressed my body down, letting her feel me covering her, keeping her safe, making her mine. My lips found the back of her neck before I sat up. I let my hands trail down her back and sides causing a slight shiver of excitement to run through her. My hands rested on the globes of her glorious ass squeezing and massaging as I just took in the view. I lifted and moved beside Maria, reaching for the other item I brought from the closet.

Moving to the foot of the bed I lifted each ankle and slid her legs apart. I could now see the damp spot on the crotch of her bodysuit, the black sheer fabric shiny from her wetness. I moved up between her legs and asked her to lift her hips slightly. Maria quickly complied and I was able to put the item in place. "You may lower your hips now baby," I said and as she did, I ensured it would hit exactly where I wanted. Placing a hand and pressing down on her ass I flicked a switch and turned on the small wand. Maria jerked and moaned as it vibrated directly against her clit. I chuckled as she started to move her arms and as she did I turned off the wand. "Tsk, Tsk, pet. I said to keep those arms still. Such a naughty girl" I said.

Maria moaned loudly at the loss of pleasure and softly said "Sorry Sir".

I slowly ran a finger up her spine, causing shivers and then quickly landed a spank on her ass just as I turned the wand back on. Her moans were louder now as she tried to grind down against the wand. As she did this, I slowly reduced the vibration strength to its lowest setting. Maria's hips shifted constantly now as she tried to get more and stronger contact with the wand. I continued to tease her by pulling back with the wand and letting it hit her pussy opening and then slipping it back up to tickle her clit. All the while I kept changing patterns and strengths. It was clear to see that Maria was getting frustrated as she tried not to move her arms yet needed to shift to maintain the contact she wanted to achieve orgasm. However, Maria wasn't the only one excited, as the sight of this little minx spread on my bed grinding her hips had me as hard as I ever recall being. I looked over at the bedside clock and was shocked to see that I had been teasing her now for almost thirty minutes.

As I turned up the strength and settled on a pattern of vibration that got the most response, I left it directly on her clit and reached to unfasten the crotch of her bodysuit. My fingers came away slippery with her juices and the aroma was intoxicating. I quickly sucked them clean and then I lay down so my face was inches away from her ass and pussy. The buzzing was loud but her moans were louder still and increased as I used my hands to separate her cheeks and tongue her asshole. With my face in her ass, I pressed down, this achieved two things I wanted. First, my tongue slipped further inside and second Maria's clit was pressed down harder, directly on the wand. This was all it took as she wailed out her release and her whole body tensed. I lifted so as not to receive a broken nose as she shook and used a finger to replace my tongue. This seemed to draw out her orgasm as I pumped it in and out of her ass until finally she shifted and grabbed my hand, pulling my finger out.

Her breath was ragged as she held my hand and rolled on her side to look at me. Slowly she caught her breath and her body seemed to relax as she rolled again to lie on her back staring at the ceiling. I slowly crawled up and lay beside her with my head propped up by a hand while the other lay on Maria's stomach. I was still rock hard as I felt her fingers tug at the waistband of my boxers. Her hand slipped inside and I gasped out my moan as her fingers encircled my shaft and she began to stroke. I lay back and closed my eyes as I felt Maria shift and sit up.

As her hand released me I opened them again and saw her pulling her bodysuit off and then she reached to tug my boxers off my hips and down my legs. As they cleared my feet she tossed them across the room. She smiled as she said, "You won't be needing those for the rest of the weekend babe." She moved to straddle me, laying down so our lips could meet. The difference in our heights meant that as we kissed her pussy was sitting atop my stomach. I could feel her rocking slightly as she tried to stimulate her clit. Her juices quickly made everything slippery. As we kissed she reached for my hands and moved them towards the top corners of the bed, just as I had done with her. She broke the kiss and lifting smiled down at me as she said "My turn baby, no moving your hands until I say so"

With that, she slowly slid down my body. Her pussy slid excruciatingly slowly along my shaft as she kissed her way down my torso. She dipped her chin and slipped the head of my cock between her lips as she came to rest on her elbows. Her eyes focused on mine as she teased me with her mouth. Her lips held me firmly as her tongue slid around. I closed my eyes and threw my head back as I moaned. Her teeth gripping my cockhead brought my attention firmly back to Maria. She released me and with a smile said "You kept me blindfolded but you must watch as I tease you, babe, no closing your eyes as I play with this delicious cock". With that, she grabbed my cock at the base and once again took it into her mouth. Her eyes laughed as she sucked hard and brought another moan from my lips. Maria then proceeded to drive me to the edge on 3 separate occasions with combinations of stroking and sucking. Each time gripping me tightly at the base and stopping all actions but her giggle. I was begging constantly as her tongue circled the head of my cock and her hand went up and down.

I thought she would take pity on me and let me cum but instead, she sat up. My cock was pulsing in need of release as she began to knee-walk up my body. Once again her pussy dragged along my length, but again she just left a trail of wetness rather than allowing me entry. Maria then leaned over to hold my hands as she brought her pussy closer to my waiting mouth. If I couldn't enjoy an orgasm, I would enjoy giving Maria one. She moved over my face and slowly settled down. My nose nudged her clit as my tongue darted out to taste her nectar. I was eager and began sucking and slipping my tongue into her until she released my hands and held my head still. She looked down at me and in a firm voice said "Keep still, just stick out that tongue and I will do the rest" I loved the tone of voice as she took command of her orgasm. She began to rock back and forth grinding on my tongue, lips and nose. She made sure to let me breathe as she got more excited and soon my face was coated with her juices. I sucked in as much as I could, savouring it. Maria must have been extremely excited as it seems like in no time she went rigid and moaned out her orgasm. I did my best to draw it out with my tongue, tickling her clit as she leaned forward.

As she recovered she rolled off me and lay with her head on my chest. She was facing the foot of the bed and I felt her hand grip my firmness as I heard her softly say "I haven't forgotten about you my friend, just give me a moment" I lay back and relaxed as she slowly stroked me, ensuring I would remain hard. As Maria slowly recovered, she moved her head and again took the tip of my cock between her lips. I loved the way it felt as her tongue slowly circled, teasing and poking. When she was sure I was rock hard again she lifted herself and swung a leg over me. She hovered over my cock, holding it with one hand as she spread her pussy lips. She began to rub my cockhead between her lips causing both of us to moan. My cock was leaking and coated in both our juices as she positioned herself and ever so slowly lowered herself onto me. It felt like a tight velvet glove was wrapping around my cock as she dropped. It was as wonderful a feeling as I ever imagined. She settled finally, our groins together but rather than bounce up and down she began to use her kegel muscles to grip me.

I closed my eyes and lay my head back as she smiled down at me. Maria leaned forward just a bit and without missing a beat started to grind her clit on me. I let slip a slight chuckle as I thought about her multi-tasking abilities. She was milking me as she brought herself closer to orgasm. I reached up and cupped her small breasts. I let my fingers tweak each nipple hoping to firm them up for my waiting lips. Maria would have none of it and grabbed my hands and put them over my head as once again she took charge. I loved this side of her, so strong and so sexy. We came face to face as she kissed me, her tongue sliding into my mouth, fighting with mine as she began to lift her hips up and down. With each downstroke, she was able to rub her clit against me. I lay beneath her, a willing victim as she drove us both towards orgasm. She bit down on my bottom lip and tugged as she slowed and began rocking again. She was pressing all of my buttons today and I wondered how she knew. I didn't dwell on it for long as she once again started riding me up and down. As she lowered herself onto my cock her tongue darted into my mouth. I was beginning to get overwhelmed by this amazing creature that sat atop me. She was no longer the shy little housemaid that I had lusted after for months but the amazing love that I had craved for years.

Once again she focused my attention back on our lovemaking as she sat up and raised her hands to her body. I sensed she was getting close as one hand went to her breasts as the other dropped to where we were joined and started rubbing her clit. I pressed up with my hips as much as I was able as I felt my orgasm close. Maria gave me a look of pure sexual energy as she spoke "Together lover, let's cum together". I smiled and ran my hands along her thighs as she rode me, caressing her as I nodded, afraid to speak. Soon I felt her begin and I doubled my efforts thrusting harder feeling my orgasm rising. Her pussy began to squeeze me as her body shook, and that was all it took as I began to pulse, sending my seed deep into her pussy. She must have felt it as she moaned out a loud "Yes baby, cum inside me" her movements not slowing as she drew out her orgasm atop mine. Her fingers flew over her clit as she pinched a nipple hard until she cried out "Oh baby yesssss, cumming for you" She slowed slightly but still moved up and down with occasional quivers of her whole body as she felt the aftershocks.

Finally, we were both spent and she dropped to lay atop me, my wilting cock slowly slipping from her dripping pussy. Neither of us cared about any mess at the moment. We were content to hold each other, kisses offered and accepted as we lay quietly letting our breathing return to normal. With Maria's head laying on my chest I decided the time was right with some trepidation I voiced my desires. "Maria, I'm afraid I can't let you be my housekeeper anymore" She stiffened at my words but I was quick to continue. "It is not right for someone I desire so much to be my servant, I would much prefer if you were my partner. We have a connection that I can not lose baby. Will you stand beside me to see where we want our relationship to go together? The kisses that followed gave me the answer I desired in no uncertain terms.

Eventually, we managed to extricate ourselves from the bed and as neither of us wanted to be out of sight of the other we cleaned up together in the shower. There was no teasing or playing, just gentle touches as we got clean. I think we both realized that we would have many more opportunities in the future and now was the time to show our love. Once dry we quickly changed the bedsheets and crawled back into bed, cuddling and whispering to each other until sleep claimed us both.

acguy
acguy
10 Followers