All Comments on 'My How They Grow'

by luvtoread_660

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Whew,,,,

This is one hot story!!! Good piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Whoa... ^_^

IT was hot... and it was kinda funny at some parts too for some unknown reason...

I like your typing style ^_^ Great work! ^_^

NeomagalieNeomagalieover 18 years ago
perfect

Thank you for a great story. I love how you developped the story and then slapping and dirty talk *sigh* wonderful

NeomagalieNeomagalieover 18 years ago
perfect

Thank you for a great story. I love how you developped the story and then slapping and dirty talk *sigh* wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ok

your story was ok but could of been better.first the dad, should of taken her every way possible. second you never said just how big the daughters breasts were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I think you did great

I don't know why people insist on friggin' physical measurements for every story. Just use your imagination. I also don't know why you have to have every form of intercourse in every story either.

What makes this story hot for me is how the daughter seduces him, and how she gets him to begin the exchanges for how she wants them to commuicate while having sex.

I look forward to your next contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My.....

Started off great - I fell out with it when they got 'nasty' - but loved the final twist of him day-dreaming the whole thing... didn't he?

And, Mr 'ok' - her breasts were big!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story

That hot story good job thanks. crh

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Woof

Yeah, ok... So this bit of perverted fluf was totally hot. There. I said it. Write more father/daughter stuff and I'll read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Please write more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Rge first part of the story is one of the best seduction scenes I have read with daughter seducing father. Tailed of a little but hot enough for 100%

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot

It was a great story. The seduction in the car was awesome. I loved how she would start talking as an innocent little girl and then switch and tell him exactly what she wanted him to do. I am looking forward to chapter 2.

likesalotofitlikesalotofitover 12 years ago
Very well written, very hot

Although "family" stories are not generally my 'cup of tea', I found this story extremely hot and sexy. I'd have preferred a guy and his friends daughter, but that's just me. I do plan on and look forward to the rest of this series. 5 stars and an OMFG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

WOW That was one VERY hot story!!!!! Great job! Didn't take forever to get to the good stuff. Enjoyed it alot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No, it just doesn't work.

I couldn't get passed the Stupid Father scene on the first page. Authors who resort to this plot device show poor creative composition. This is a common theme: a fully functioning adult (often male) is confronted/presented with some unexpected erotic situation that has an element of the illicit and they suddenly "freeze up." Locked up. Nonfunctional. Supposedly aware of surroundings, but unable to move, talk, process, or function, while their operational IQ drops below their stated age. I've never experienced or even heard of anything like that happening in "real life" so finding it as a setup plot device offers nothing. Creating a stupid character is hardly enticing.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

FYI: "lowering herself prone in front of me on her back" Prone is on one's stomach and supine is on the back (face up). OK. What happens now that Mom's home. Come on, give it op . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous