My How They Grow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh God, oh fuck yes Daddy eat it!" she howled, her hips thrusting again and again, pushing her cunt up to my face. "Lick it, oh God, oh God" as her glistening right hand moved up to cover her eyes.

I ate my little girl. I ate her like it was the last meal on this earth. She came harder than any woman I'd ever seen before did.

And my cock throbbed like it had a life of it's own. It needed to be relived, and it needed it now.

I pulled myself up from the floor and pushed my pants and underwear completely off. I pulled my shirt off over my head and stepped over my daughter, and then lowered myself over her, straddling her breasts. I decided it was my turn to take over now.

"Is this what you want, Lynette? I said as I pressed my long, thick, hard shaft between my daughter's tits. Lynette looked up at me with unbridled lust for it. "Is this what you do to your boyfriends?" I growled, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them around my cock as I started to rock back and forth. "Is this what they do to you?"

"What if it is?" she snarled, biting her lip and looking up at me defiantly.

"Then you're a dirty little slut!" I barked, kneading her tits hard now.

"And what are you going to do to me Daddy?" she taunted, a defiant little smirk on the corner of her mouth.

"Play with your pussy!" I ordered, pumping myself up and down her chest faster now, holding and feeling her tits around my hot prick. Lynette's hands moved down under my thighs to get to her vagina. Spreading her legs again she once again started to rub herself as I rocked back and forth.

I slapped her face lightly with one hand as I lifted up slightly and wrapped my fist around my cock. Lynette looked up startled with a look of shock. "Keep playing with it!" I belted. Stunned, she started again.

"You like being treated like this?" I said, teeth clenched. Another little slap on her cheek as I jacked my cock slowly in front of her face.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned.

"You like to tease guys and have them do this to you?" I leaned forward and rubbed my cockhead on her chin, smearing some of my precum on it. I dragged it across her lips. Her tongue snaked out and gave it a quick, furtive lick. "Oh, you like it don't you baby girl? Lick my balls!" I ordered as I lifted my hips and cock to set them down on her mouth. Lynette obediently started to lather them with her tongue. "That's it, lick your Daddy's balls Lynette, like the little slut you are!" I hissed, pushing them down onto her mouth, rubbing my ball sac all over her face. "You actually love this don't you?' I challenged.

"Oh God Daddy, yes" she whimpered, her fingers rubbing herself faster yet again.

"Do they cum on you Lynette? Do you let boys cum on your pretty face?"

"Ohhhh, yes Daddy!" she groaned.

I sat back and placed my cockhead against her lips. "Suck me Lynette!" I said.

Lynette opened her mouth wide as she took me in. I leaned forward slowly to let her get used to my size and then gently began to roll my hips back and forth, feeding her and then pulling out, feeling her sucking mouth all over my shaft. From Lynette's moans and wriggling under me I could tell she was getting close to another monster orgasm. "Suck it you little slut. Suck that cock! Do you suck other cocks, Lynette?"

Through her now continuous whimpers and squeaks I heard a muffled "Un-hunh"

"Do you like sucking lots of cocks Lynette? Are you a dirty girl?" I continued.

"Unhhh, unhhhh, ohhhh" she moaned, her stiffled voice rising with her pending cum.

I pulled out and starting jacking on my shaft harder, faster. "Look at it you slut! Watch your Daddy's cock!" Lynette's fingers were a blur on her pussy. She squealed and squealed, her eye's riveted on my pumping hand, on her father's big cock. I lightly slapped her face again and again, just quick short, sharp little slaps "Watch it you little slut, you dirty little whore!" Slap. "You like watching don't you, you hot little bitch." Slap.

"Ohhhhhh God Daddy, pleeeeease!"

" Finger-fuck that horny little pussy you hot little cocksucker!" Slap!

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, Daddddeeeee!"

"You like being slapped don't you, you little bitch? You like being treated like a dirty little whore!"

"Ahhhhhh, Oh God, Oh my God!" Lynette's eyes closed tight as her thighs clamped together around her hands. Her face blushed red as she held her hands tight on her cunt for those last few seconds. My hand pulled back hard on the skin of my pulsing organ. "Aaaaaaahhhh, fuck, God, shit!" Lynette screamed.

My cock throbbed like it was alive. I felt the first surge of cum as if it was coming all the way from my anus out through my shaft. It shot straight over Lynette's head and onto the floor behind it. I redirected my cock and pointed it right at her clenched face. The next blast left a creamy rope up from her cheek and nose into her thick hair. Shot after shot pulsed out of my hot organ onto my pretty daughter's face. She continued to moan and pant under me as the cum started to slow, the spurts now just short spurts onto her lips and chin. Her face was absolutely covered with my cum. I dragged my cockhead through it and told her to open her mouth. She did. "Suck the rest out" I ordered, watching her lips milk me. I held her head up from underneath as she swallowed. "That's a good girl. Eat it all!" I coached. Finally it seemed, I was drained. I sat back and rolled off her chest to sit beside her sprawled frame. We stayed like that for a few minutes as I leaned back against the bathroom counter, while she stared up at the ceiling, my cum slowly dripping down her cheeks and neck to the floor below her.

"I've never cum so hard in my life, Daddy!" she finally said. She turned her head to look at me and smiled a soft, sexy, satiated little smile.

"Me neither baby, me neither" I replied. And it was true. Never, even with my wife had I ever had such nasty, dirty sex. Unfortunately, it clearly had been a total meltdown of my ethics. Still, my God...

When we heard the door open downstairs, reality sank in and so did the utter panic. Leaping to my feet and cracking my shoulder on the cabinet ledge, I raced to grab my pants and shirt and run out into the hallway and down to the bedroom. Lynette jumped into the shower, which by now was ice cold and stifled a shriek.

My wife's voice echoed up the stairs "You guys up there? John, where are you? What are you doing"

Good question, I thought sitting on my bed staring at my reflection in the mirror.

"What am I doing?"

12