My Hubby, My Friend and I, Oh My!

Story Info
This goes out to ladies who enjoy guys going at it for her.
3.4k words
4.44
43k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Client8
Client8
172 Followers

This one goes out to the ladies. Hope you're all over 18, like all my characters.

I writhed like a dervish with delight as a geyser of my husband's cum rained down upon us. This was because of my earnest pelting of his "p-spot" with our fav strappy. While bathed in blessed afterglow I divulged to him my latent fantasy of hosting a MMF threesome. Dan looked like his jaw just fell off his face.

I continued with "since we both love jamming 'ur cute muscular booty so much, why don't we get the real thing next time? Everyone's a winner" was my rationale.

Allow me to indulge you with a bit of backstory. My Dan is an aspiring Nordic god, withstanding his moderate case of aging. I fell in love with his dimpled taut buns when we first met (and no, I won't reveal just how long ago that was.) He admitted to me then that he always had a thing for "bossy Asian chicks" of which I technically am, but from well off the Asian center being of Inuit descent. He's always telling me how he lusts for my trimmed raven triangle. Kind of a kindred perv, which is why I had an inkling of his down played bisexuality. I had no such issue with mine, and that always makes Dan excited.

We had both alluded to the bi thing several times in our prior post coital musings. I had to somehow convince him to "man up" and affirm his reciprocal desire for its prospect. After he put his face back together he actually became thrilled that it was I who finally came right out and said it.

I was ready to go with it, and right now!

I dared declare "I know how we could do this, too" trying not to sound overly excited, lest I conjure his recurrent hesitancy.

"You know I've mentioned how my younger office friend, Derek, is always going on about his wild weekends with his mixed pack of FwBs. Well, I could get him here in a minute on a weeknight easy, just like he is! He's met you before at the Xmas party and complimented me on scoring a nice 'daddy ass.'"

"Yeah, I remember him, he's the guy with no filter, swear he had Turrets. What would he want with us?" he replied "I figured him as a guys-only deal."

"Mostly. But he's played on many teams. Even told me he had a 3-some with a pair of lezzy Jessabelles, 'Posh Lesbians' he called them. Only allowed him to stick it up their butts, 'no touchy the coochies' he joked. But yeah, he'd do me AND YOU in a heartbeat."

Dan snarked "I see, then you'll finally get your 'boy meets cougar' moment" and after some pretense of doubt relents "Okay. Make it happen, Ms. Crafty."

I squealed with delight while jumping up and down and clapping my hands "Yippee! I can't wait till you two DP me, and then YOU get to get fucked. I'd LOOOOOVE to see you suck his cock and open your ass cheeks for me to see while I finger frig myself!"

"Couldn't be any worse than what you do to me now!" he sneers.

I'm beaming to myself as I ponder all the nasty things I'll finally get to do, and have done to and for me. Dan gives me a "I know you're thinking up something extra dirty" look. Little does he suspect just HOW dirty.

I replied "Alrighty! Thursday's good, after our boring weekly staff meeting and pep rally."

Derek invariably celebrates the merciful end to meetings way too enthusiastically by jumping and clapping for joy like a porpoising dolphin at SeaWorld. Kinda like what I just did to hubbs.

The week dragged the closer we got to Thursday. We could've made rabbits blush at all the lewd acts we did in anticipation of this day. Dan was on pins and needles. It was cute. I couldn't wait either.

Then the door buzzer rang and we almost tripped over each other to answer it. Derek looked atypically dashing with his disco era shark skinned shirt (half unbuttoned of course), ridiculously tight shiny faux leather pants and low heeled platform shoes. It was all I could do not to laugh, but I admit he did look good.

I peaked over at my husband who had this twinkle in his eye gawking at Derek. (I just knew this would work out.) We ushered him into the living room to sit between us. Derek kept switching his attention back and forth between us and engaged with his usually shameful flirtatiousness. After a few neat whiskeys and bourbons, sparks began to ignite.

Derek placed a hand on each of ours and spoke to Dan "well, I think we should exercise gentlemanly decorum and kiss our lovely lady."

He then tilted his head towards a shoulder, closed his eyes and approached my lips with his. I did the same after licking mine to accept his kiss. He parted his mouth and latched unto my own, darting his tongue around the insides. It felt so naughty to deeply french a different man other than my husband. Is that so bad of me? Nah, especially considering Dan's near drool at the sight.

Derek stopped what he was doing to me and softly whispered "can't tell you how long I've wanted to do that" and I could see he was now grasping at Dan's groin.

My husband put a hand on my knee and delicately caressed the inside of my thighs. He then decided to move to my other side to put me in the middle. That was okay by me as I would no doubt be the benefactor of two times the loving. At first I was worried that Dan had changed seats because he felt possessive, but one look at his other hand on top of Derek's and I knew my husband just wanted to gain better access to me. So sweet. So sexy!

"Hey gents, why don't we move to where we can spread out, and I know just the place" my two lovers let me guide them by the hand to our marital bed.

As soon as we entered the bedroom the boys started giving me a strip tease show. I sat riveted on the end of the mattress watching. First to go were the shirts, then the shoes, and socks. They both slowly removed their pants a leg at a time. Once down to their skivvies they pirouetted in their own manly way. I fully took in the mens' peachy bottoms, wrapped in cotton bikini briefs for Dan, and a racey purple jock on Derek. Dan even bitch slapped Derek's butt. That evoked wicked smiles. Did they look good enough to eat or what! My panties might as well have been a bathing suit I was so wet.

Dan was first to step out of his briefs, apparently emboldened enough to lower Derek's jock for him - first sliding the straps ever so torturously slow over his man-humps, then down along his legs and ultimately the floor. My husband then gave another loving pat and rub on Derek's smooth as silk behind before standing up beside him. Derek repaid the deed in kind, but made a point of staring longingly at Dan's revealed manhood.

There they were in all their glory. My husband had the meatier of the two cocks on display. Derek's was slim and long with a slight droop due to his thick and heavy bell end dragging it in a stiffened downward curve. They made me shiver when they pointed them directly at me as they approached the bed.

Seemingly choreographed, both men jointly proffered a hand to escort me out of a reclining position to a stand. I raised my arms above my head to signify I was waiting for their upward removal of my dress. With that gone I was just down to my bra and panties when each man grabbed a bra strap and slid them off my shoulders. Then they peeled the cups off my breasts, fully exposing my dark and dainty Aleutian nipples. Thankfully Dan was the one to divest my bottoms which were embarrassingly saturated. As he did this I instinctively covered my exposed breasts behind crossed arms. A lady must retaIn some sense of modesty after all.

Dan laid me on my back and began lavishing my pointed nipples with his tongue. Derek was kneeling before me on the floor, delicately tracing circles up and down my spread and bent inner thighs with his finger tips. I closed my eyes, savoring the bliss. It was fantastically erotic having two simultaneous, yet separate sensations of touch - one warm and wet, the other cool and tingly. Then Derek surprised me by kissing slowly around the edges of my bush. He spiraled ever closer towards my prize with his lips before coming to a stop at my outer labia. He didn't go any further, just exhaled his hot breath over my cunny.

My husband continued to gently ravage the girls. He knew too well the sensitive landscape of my mammaries and darted his tongue about my areolas, alternately nibbling. I feel like I'm becoming the embodiment of lust.

My friend from work who I've known for years began drawing circles around my delta with his tongue before grazing the inner lips. He swirled around and dipped into my pussy hole. I smiled knowing full well that he knew I really liked that by once telling him on a dare exactly what I fancied most about cunnilingual ministrations.

Derek rolled me upon all fours, my husband assisting in raising my hips. I felt fully open with my ass in the air and two guys so closely studying my sensuous curves. Dan slid his body under mine and positioned his rock hard appendage at the gateway to my vagina.

Derek began to shower kisses upon my rear, first on the cheeks, then along the cleft. He delicately plunged his tongue around the periphery of my back passage, and I could not hold back a sigh. I loved when my husband did that, but this was done in a different way and by a different lover. The scandalous implication only added to my pleasure.

Dan was driving that tool I love so much directly into my slick pussy. His cock is really MY joystick and I frequently remind him so. He proceeded to hump me with abandon from below. It was so very good.

Derek patiently waited until I was on the brink of my first cum before he straddled Dan's legs and rubbed the head of his cock along the schism dividing my buttocks. He then invaded my waiting mouth with his fingers. I sucked and slobbered saliva all over them with relish. He lovingly spread some on his prick and my asshole.

My husband continued to work my pussy as my friend jockeyed his cock head at my rear entry. He pushed in. I was bathed in nirvana as Dan jackhammered my puss simultaneously to Derek's delicate see-sawing into the depths of my pliant back hole. That gave me the scintillating feeling of two cocks rubbing against my hidden erotic zones.

Between Dan rocking my clit and pussy lips and my friend's smooth stroking in and out of my tightly gripping asshole, I was heading inexorably towards that certain pivotal moment. I was basking in the twin rutting of the two giants among men taking me as their pleasure port, the consequence of which wrought joyous friction deep within my being. I realized I was being stuffed to the gills from both ends: obscenely stretched with cock and sandwiched tight between two heavenly bodies.

I nearly fainted from fullness "what are you hunks doing to me, that's just too good!"

Without warning I let loose a tidal wave of girl cum. Reflexively I squeezed my pelvis muscles and came. I could feel the boys' penis heads pistoning against one another through the thin cavern walls separating them. It was as if they were dueling for which cock could give me the best orgasm.

Afterwards I collapsed prostrate on my husband's chest. He gently caressed my copper tinted hair in his usual tender way. Derek was forcibly squeezed out of my ass with a wet "squelch."

"That was somethin' else, dear" exclaimed Dan "but we still need to attend to our guest's needs."

Derek chimed in with quintessential sarcasm "'Bout time, my gracious hosts!"

At that remark Dan and I pivoted onto our knees to face our supine lover.

He was brandishing a sly grin "come and get me you two love birds" and laid back waiting for proper servicing like a king. Cute.

I took it upon myself to crawl up to Derek's face and plunge my tongue forcibly into his unsuspecting mouth. I sucked his bottom lip into my mouth as he moaned its acceptance.

Dan in his own surprise move gripped Derek's manhood with his fist and licked around the circumference of the tip. (If my husband only came clean with these hidden desires sooner... oh well, water under the bridge.) I was enjoying the novelty of our tryst as much as Dan apparently was.

Derek threw his head back as hubby and I continued our oral lavishing. I kissed my way down his front to meet Dan busily slurping Derek's cock, just as if it were a found canteen in the desert. I couldn't get over what a repressed cock ho' my hubby became! I held Derek's shaft above Dan's grip and leaned in to assist in his fellation. We licked on either side of the bulbous head, sometimes taking turns engulfing his member between our pursed lips.

Dan picked up his head to say "Holy shit you married people are good" then fell back onto the mattress for more oral attention.

After a while Derek went upright onto his knees, glared at Dan, and said "alright big boy. Time for MY big boy to initiate virgin ass."

Dan hesitantly looked at me to gauge my reaction. I smiled and gave him the nod. At that he assumed a position of rest on his elbows and elevated his ass in shameless askance (more like "ass-kiss-ance"!).

"Well! Looks like daddy's a freak. You been holding out on me girl" my colleague teased.

I simply shrugged with resignation "who knew?" we all chuckled.

Derek bent forward to lick Dan's asshole for lubrication. Dan seemed to appreciate the gesture, I could always recognize his signature closed-eyed dumb-smirk expression when he gets what he likes. Such a man slut! I loved it. This would definitely add an exciting new dynamic to our already kinky repertoire.

I put my hand on Derek's back for support and leaned over his shoulder for a better vantage point.

My husband's hungry butt hole was earnestly waiting "That looks so hot, you gonna fuck my husband's ass, huh?" my moxie was growing by the minute just as much like my pussy was getting wetter.

Derek gave me a glancing smile and then shimmied up his long erection directly to hubby's asshole. I see Derek's mushroom tip approach it, make contact, pause for dramatic effect then breach Dan's hole. Dan's breaths quickened. He experienced a joy no doubt long dormant and finally realized.

Both sexy men sighed at the pleasures of their erotic coupling. Derek pushes further into Dan and bends forward to rest his chest on Dan's back. I peeled back to gain an exquisite view of Derek's ass directly atop Dan's. I crouch lower to see both cocks and testicles one above the other hanging below their hot asses. They were gyrating back and forth as Derek slammed into my husband repeatedly without mercy.

"Ohhh dang that's sexy" I say and slide my hand down along Derek's ass crack to his goose bumped balls and lightly squeeze.

I get randy and place a hand on each of Derek's butt cheeks and push his cock further into my husband's depths. Wow this is fun! Just like pushing a kid on a swing and hearing the squeals of delight.

Derek lifted his head and puckered his lips for me to kiss. I do and add my swirling tongue. Derek struggles to breath from his effort and my usurpation of his air.

I moisten my thumb in my mouth before inserting it into Derek's winking asshole, at the same time cupping his balls with the remaining fingers of that hand. He closed his eyes and lifted his chin to involuntarily express his satisfaction with my action. I yielded a wicked smile at my "crafty" handiwork. It gives me a major tingle to have arranged this lascivious male to male coupling.

"Im goin' sit right here and rub my pussy watching you guys fuck" to which they simultaneously turn their eyes towards me as I carry forth my own autoerotic show for them.

"Does my husband have a good little asshole, Derek? He wasn't able to contain himself all week thinking about it full of your cock. Constrict your ass muscles like I do for you, dear, and let our guest have a proper fucking of it."

I crawl ever so gradually up in front of Dan and spread my legs. He roughly buries his face in my sopping quim. I lay flat on my back and raise my bent legs so I can pull them back for more complete servicing by my husband.

Yet more waves of ecstasy transcend through me. I hit my peak, again. It's forceful enough this time around for my juices to splash across my husband's face. He closes his eyes and opens his mouth to receive my offering.

I then hear Dan ratchet up his wanton banter "fuck me Derek, I want your cock deeper in and faster" even I'm impressed with my husbands unabashed slutiness.

"Yeah Derek fuck him good!" I extoll "take my hubby's slutty hole and fuck it" another wave is already building within me. It crests without warning.

At this point Dan can no longer summon the strength to further egg Derek on to plunder his debauched bottom. He just shuts his eyes and breathes heavily approaching his own crescendo.

I preemptively sit upright on bended knees and command "boys! Stop and give me those cocks" they scrambled to either side of me and I grabbed their steel love spears.

Despite reaching my requisite "Screaming O's" several times tonight, I don't feel I'm quite done yet. I hastily engulf both pricks and swirl my tongue around them.

Just then I had a wicked thought. I take the dicks from inside my mouth and rub the two tips together, making sure to emphasize friction on their sensitive undersides. I look up at them and hear their groans. I anxiously await for their imminent twin ejaculates.

"Shit" Dan says "mash our cocks together more" I sport a devious smile and do just that.

Derek then pipes up "gimme that thing" and pulls Dan's cock upon his own "watch me jerk us off." He violently jacks both cocks up and down over their angry red heads.

Bucket's of cum spill upon my neck and tits "Yeah, fuck guys, gimme it all!"

I reached down with my hand and furiously slapped my clit to attention. I placed my mouth fully over both cocks heads again and slobbered on them as I loudly hummed at my own pending explosion. Both men collapse onto their knees and vainly try to regain their wind.

"That. Was. Incredible'' I declare. I squeeze Dan and Derek's draining balls to milk their remaining sperm "we gotta do this again!" I shout enthusiastically.

Dan says "yeah, right after I get discharged from the emergency room."

"I'll drive" Derek issues in a belabored chortle.

After a time my dear coworker re-assembles himself and gives us both a parting peck on the cheek. He silently slips out the door and whispers to me "see you TGIF" with a wink.

I look over at Dan who's motionless on his back and staring blankly at the ceiling "honey" I say softly "I think you liked that more than I did. But... I want to try it again, but with more guys. I can swallow your dick while being dp'd and jerking off two other guys. But I'm all out of office friends, who do you know?"

He looked at me incredulously with only one eye open "and I'm the one called a slut! I got a couple candidate clients, let's see what I can do."

I coo "and that's why I love you. 'Cuz you make it all about me, as it should be" I kiss him goodnight and fall into a dreamless sleep.

I hope you enjoyed this. I will do my best to continue this thread.

Client8
Client8
172 Followers