My Hubby, My Friend and I, Oh My! Ch. 02

Story Info
FMmmm! Wifey's got her hands (and holes) full, again.
5.2k words
3.26
21.1k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Client8
Client8
172 Followers

My Hubby, My Friend and I: Ch.02

FMmmm! Wifey's got her hands (and holes) full, again

Every character portrayed here is over 18.

.........................

In the first installment of this saga revealed the lascivious life of a sexually diverse modern day 40-something married couple. They had invited a handsome bisexual coworker of the wife to join them in their marital chambers. The couple was made up of wife Samantha, a second generation Laotian punk geisha, and her somewhat deferential hubby, Dan, a millionth-generation Viking era Norseman. In the throes of passion Dan was easily convinced by his wife to be introduced to the erotic world of bisexuality, courtesy of Derek, Sam's colleague.

The maiden escapade included DP, pussy and cocksucking and Sam's voyeuristic view of her husband being ass fucked while fapping her quim to a wet orgasmic finish. In the afterglow, Samantha expressed her desire to up the game to a male gang banging directed at both her and Dan. Here is the continuation of that story.

《-------》

"Oh my loving, accommodating, doting, sexy, open-minded spouse of mine...," says the smirking Samantha sidling up to said spouse with a crocodile grin, "I've got a REAL surprise for you..., "she traces a finger suggestively along the top of his left shoulder, "remember that 'little' idea I had about our next escapade?"

"How could I forget, you've been hounding me all month long about it," chides her husband, "is there more to this story?," knowing full well the answer.

She gives him a soft slap on the shoulder yielding a mock glower. With a gratuitous smile, "don't act dumb, it doesn't become you. Anyway, Derek and I have been busy recruiting some of his friends to participate in a 'group bonding' experience. He won't make this time, but..."

"SOME friends! What have you cooked up for us now?," Dan snides back.

With righteous indignation, "I remember SOMEONE being considerably more enthusiastic about this possibility before. Am I right?," she barks back, her eyes wide open and laser focused on Dan.

"As always, my dear, but... just how many are we talking about?"

"Well, there's you and...," she muses as she places her pointy finger under her chin and a sideways 'fish face' look of contemplation.

Rather dismissively, Dan retorts, "I figured THAT at least."

Oblivious to Dan's feigned protestations, Sam adds, "AND!," ignoring Dan's interruption, "Raj and Evander and..., "she struggles to recall the last one's name, "oh yes! Jerome. He's the real hunk," donning a gleam in her eye.

"Five of us, if I counted right,... like some kind of a boy band?!," curtly confirms her husband.

"Don't fret my dearest husband. You shan't be just a backup singer. As a matter of fact, you're the frontman."

"Well," he concedes, "If you put it that way, how can I say 'no'?"

"You can't. It's MY wish, after all," she pokes a finger in Dan's stomach for emphasis, indenting his slight age acquired paunch, "Therefore... It's... your... bidding," jabbing with each word.

Dan inquires earnestly, "And when is this all-male review scheduled for?"

"Friday, of course. And Dan, pick up some refreshments in your travels. The boys are sure to stop here right after work and will be hungry... for our asses and mouths, too!"

"As you wish, my matronly minx," he replies with an amusing bow.

《-------》

The further the days approach the weekend, the more anxious they become for the "Friday Follies". Samantha's anxiousness is from giddy anticipation, Dan's from trepidation and excitement.

The work days drag on: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and finally, the real "Hump Day"... Freakin' Friday at last! That morning Sam is beside herself. Dan has simmered down his nervousness to tingly anxiousness.

"Guess what today is, 'deary'?," asks Dan.

Nearly shouting she answers, "THE DAY WE ALL GET FUCKED AND SUCKED TO DEATH!"

"Aww... there goes my big surprise," facetiously laments Dan.

Fresh out of the shower, Samantha sheds her towel and spreads eagle on their marital bed, "Shut up and eat me. I'm so horny I'm afraid I'll Jill myself under my desk at the office, and you know what a screamer I am. I'll cause a mass heart attack!"

"Damn! You're such a wanton hussy! Gimme that 'beave' to feast on," growled Dan as he dove headfirst between her legs, immediately reaching out with his fingers to spread her pussy lips.

Sam squeals with delight, then when Dan starts his long, slow tongue swipes up her pussy slit, she takes a sharp inhale. She lays the back of her head on the mattress and stares at the ceiling with her mouth agape, "Fuck Dan! You know how to make a woman feel good, but stop fucking torturing me and suck my clit! Umm hmm, that's just like how I like it. Yeah, swirl around my nub... Yeahh...! Damn that was a good one, but I need more. Come between my legs and fuck me with that hard cock."

Dan is all too eager to oblige. He grabs his rigid tool and slides it along Sam's sopping outer labia, and when she whimpers in need, Dan sneers, "You like that, my little harlot! Well, here's the rest of it," then brutally rams inside his wife's hole to the root of his prick, "Yeah bitch, take it!"

Samantha always gets off when Dan acts so aggressive. She expresses appreciation for her husband by pulling her straightened legs far apart. They form a lewd "V" when she grabs hold of her ankles and pulls them in opposite directions.

Dan does not begin with his usual gentle gyrations. With a week's worth of sexual abstinence in preparation for tonight's kinks, his body takes over. He issues almost violent rutting upon Samantha, and she's loving it. They both stare intently into each other's eyes. Dan is keeping a sweat soaked warrior grimace, every so often gasping his pleasure with a drawn out grunt. His wife looks at him as if she's seen a ghost, but it's from her immense joy at being pummeled by a mad man, HER mad man.

Samantha announces another orgasmic wave, "Fuck me Dan! Do it again and again. Make me come! Oh! Shit here it comes, F... U... C... K!"

"Yeah, come for me. Squeeze my cock head with that tight fucking hole and squeeze my cum in your 'pun tang'. Dang, I can't hold back any...," his crashing "O" splashes the inside his wife's love tunnel, and in turn, triggers the Mrs's next quake.

"Dan! You made me come again. Good thing I love you, cuz you're gonna kill me someday."

"You did a pretty good number on me, too," and with that, he dismounts and steps to his feet and exacts a resounding slap on Samantha's right butt cheek.

"Ouch.... Was that really necessary?," she protests.

"Yes, actually, or we'll never get out this place this morning. People will talk," Dan responds.

Sam says, "Let' em. The only real 'talk'", she supplies with air quotes, still on her back, "will be how you and I are going to get our girl and boy pussies and mouths filled by young virile office cock."

"You have such a way with words, my dear. I must remember to use them against you some time," only to receive her return raspberry.

《-------》

[5:00, Quitin' time!]

Dan comes home with a crudités plate, bourbon and wine. He takes care of setting up the living room and food and liquor. As he's about to remove the cover of the veggie and shrimp mix, but in walks Samantha laughing behind her. She's leading a triad of processioning suit-clad handsome youngish "Turks." Just a peek at her severe v-neck and gaudy colored blouse causes Dan to liken her to the Pied Piper. She's his hot flutist for sure.

They troupe is all laughing a bit too loud. Dan surmises the party has started well before their arrival. He will picture in his mind watching her fuck other, younger guys, and just maybe that'll be as he's getting or giving an ass or cock himself. Heck, way not give and receive together? She could be getting DP'd to even the score. He chuckles to himself and shakes his head attempting to dispel that devious thought.

"Oh Danny boy," Samantha coos, "these are the 'helpful' young lads I was telling you about that changed my flat tire," with a palm-up point from left to right, "This here is Raj and Evander. Characters you already know from the office gossip I give ya'. And here's," she says, and with a sultry toned lilt, "Jerome."

Feeding into the fictitious scenario, Dan cheerfully says, "But of course. And how can I ever repay you fellows for rescuing my beloved damsel in distress," collective Cheshire Cat smiles abound.

In surveying the gentlemen, Dan first took note of Jerome, the medium height ebony who sports a sleek body and toned abs. Dan could see the attraction Samantha has for him, she always had a thing for the dark and mysterious. Raj was more of a mystery. He was in good shape, but bushy, as far as Dan could discern with his clothes still on, but he couldn't see why Sam chose him. Maybe it's that exotic Mali complexion. Another "international man of mystery", he supposed. That, and he was also the tallest, and longest, as it turns out!

Evander was an easy one to diagnose as desirable. He was a svelte hugely endowed Swede with swagger, much like Dan, but with a true coif of bleach blonde. The "surfer dude" playboy type that cougars would easily fall for as a "toy boy." He seemed the most interested in Dan by the way he was seriously eyeing him. Must be a "birds of a feather" thing.

After the intro's, all relaxed on the living room's plush seating. Time passed as swiftly as the conversation, liquor and flirtations. It wasn't but 2 drinks a piece that things got markedly more interesting. Samantha was riveted to the troupe of her three colleagues dancing about her to some late 70s funk music Dan was spinning. The score was headlined by Earth, Wind and Fire, Sly and the Average White Band.

Samantha had a bright beam of wonder as she eyed the men removing their shirts. They then traded off assisting with each other's more intimate apparel. Sam slowly swung her head to the left where Raj and "Ev" were paired, then right to catch the last of Jerome's socks being removed by the beefy Evander. She couldn't help moaning from the view, nor from the painful titillation from pulling and pinching her own nipples.

All the men, but her husband, were now displayed in all their glory for Sam's appreciation. Dan's "nudie-cutie" participation was precipitated when several of the guys grabbed his hands. They pulled him onto his feet from the love seat he was sharing with his significant other. Jerome did the honors of placing Dan in front of his wife. She was now ineffectively hiding her expression of jubilation behind her hands. Raj and Evander took position on their knees and divested Dan of his lower garments. Jerome worked off his shirt and tie.

Dan became fully aware of being fully free bird. Raj took it upon himself to lift Dan's penis and extend it in the direction of his wife. "Ev" caressed Dan's left rear cheek, Raj the right. Jerome took advantage of Dan's distraction to sneak his right hand up and down Dan's butt crack. When he worked a finger into Dan's boy hole, Dan twitched his surprise. Samantha giggled at his startled expression.

In little time after Dan's divestiture of his duds, it was Sammy's turn to shine. This time Jerome and Raj took her hands in theirs and brought her to a stand. Her look of almost embarrassed glee was priceless, and Dan had to stop himself from grabbing her all to himself right then and there. But tonight was about the big share, so he refrained. Evander unbuttoned her blouse from the bottom up, just before cupping her diminutive bra cloaked breast. Then he softly kissed her on the lips.

The remaining men quietly conspired to remove her of her remaining threads. She was revealed as a stunner with shapely B-sized tits, curvaceous body outline, refined fire bush matching her few freckles, and short stature. "His little Asian firecracker", Dan called her when he was asked about how he lucked out and scored such a sexy slinky babe.

Samantha looked up at her newest suitors, and seemingly heaven itself. Tonight was a long-standing fantasy finally being realized. She thought now was the time for her to direct traffic. She leaned right and flung her arms around Raj's neck and faced him. Sam swallowed his face with a hungry, possessive kiss. At first Raj was taken aback, but then fed his tongue deep into her mouth. She returned his lingual dance with her long tongue. The two hummed passionately out loud for all the gathering to hear, quite clearly!

Jerome sidled up to her from behind. He surrounded both Raj and Sam with his muscular arms. As he leaned slightly forward to kiss the back of Sam's neck, his wide, stout cock sensually slid up her butt crack, pinned pointing upwards between their warm, exposed flesh. His blood saturated warm, soft cock and balls felt divine. Samantha giggled at Jerome's surprise cuddle. She retreated her lips from Raj and tilted her head back to contact Jerome's chin. Her lips opened to accept Jerome's. She almost couldn't see his face without looking straight up, their difference in height so significant.

Jerome gently places his right hand just below her chin and licks the left side her neck. Sam tilts her head in the opposite way to further be subjected to "J's" exploits. He revolves his splayed fingers around to the right side of her neck, still applying tiny nibbles upon its smooth tan surface. Jerome's thumb takes to the left side of Sam's neck, affording him a firm but tender squeeze on the back of it. She mewls loudly from her pleasure at his sensual dominance.

Satisfied that her reaction confirms his objective, he lowers both hands slowly along her shoulders, through her armpits and up her cleavage. He then tweaks her nipples to deliberately evoke her electrifying pain. Samantha is disappointed by the cessation of Jerome's pinch. It's replaced by a complete envelopment of her breasts by his large palms, made hot and moist from the dew he has gathered from manually surveying her upper body.

Samantha looks to her right to see that Evander has taken to his knees in front of her husband. Evander has a strong grip of Dan's shaft where it meets the ball sac. His other hand is snaked around Dan's ass. She can tell by his moans and open mouth that Evander has one or more fingers in Dan's asshole. She remembers how he loves having that done to him, be it from woman or man. With both hands employed, Evander is busy working his lips and tongue all around the head of Dan's cock. He then plunges Dan into the depths of his own esophagus. "Ev"" violently bobs along Dan's member, in and out of his pie hole.

Dan encourages more of this treatment from by trying to keep Evander's face where it is. Dan next pushes Evander's head closer to him. He grabs two fist fulls of Evander's hair and proceeds to skull fuck him. Meanwhile, Raj has taken to laying down face up on the soft carpet. Jerome helps Samantha to assume reverse cowgirl upon him and ease her down on his impressively long vertical caramel colored nightstick. She closes her eyes and smiles blindly at the way Raj has reached those long forgotten hot zones within her pussy sheath.

Once settled, Samantha begins to rock up and down, ever more fervently with each round trip. Jerome sits on his knees over Raj's face, towards Sam's back. He cuddles behind her with his hands under Samantha's rump to assist her lifting herself up on Raj's shaft. She's thankful Raj is long enough so that even her most enthusiastic jumps don't completely clear his cock. Without reservation, she rides him with abandon.

Since Raj has been relegated to holding still in his prostrate position, he parlays the down-time by dividing Jerome's mahogany cherubs, and licks his asshole, occasionally entering with his spear-like tongue. Samantha reaches her first peak with a great splash of love juice rebounding off Raj's groin. She sinks down a final time and clamps her pussy on Raj before shaking in place with ecstasy.

Not long after, Samantha slowly resumes her vertical gyrations. This time she's deliberately pushing her pelvis forward while oscillating Raj's turgid length against her clit. She's bent on getting the maximum bang for her buck. Jerome takes the opportunity to spit lube his cock before lining the tip with her tiny and plushy punk asshole. She holds herself still during "J's" teasing slides of his cock along her dripping pussy slit to further slicken himself.

Sam casts her pleading eyes back at Jerome, When he successfully breaches her butt hole, Sammy repeatedly nods to confirm her pleasure from "J's" obliging to fill her backdoor vacancy. When it's accomplished, Samantha starts moving up and down again, but now she's fully plugged at both ends. It's a dreamy state for all.

Sam suddenly realizes that she's still missing a good thick cock in her mouth as she's getting double fucked. It just so happens that her husband is more than happy to entertain that need. She does not hesitate for a millisecond to engulf Dan's entirety in a single swallow. She lavishes hubby-cock for all it's worth and says to herself, "let the two stabbing her do some work while she satisfies my oral craving. After all, I am the conductor of this off the rails fuck train."

Samantha can taste Evander's saliva on Dan's cock. It tastes so good that can

barely see through her bliss slitted eyes.

Dan seems to be involuntarily lurching forward in rhythm to Sam's twin fucking. She realizes that Evander is slapping Dan's ass with his pelvis at each plunge into Dan's back hole. Between the heady blowjob from his wife, and ass fucking from Evander, Dan is immersed in his own state of pleasure, in stereo. Evander places the flat of one palm flush with Dan's pubis. Sam discerns he's doing that to hold hubby still during Evander's quickening pace of thrusts into him. She judges that he's balls-deep in Dan by now. "That is just... so... naughty!", she says to herself.

Sam can't get enough of watching Dan helplessly playing the part of Evander's pin cushion. The very thought forces her to again crest in orgasm. This time it's so strong that it almost blacks her out. Good thing the tanned hirsute Raj begins to hump her hard from below and wake her from somnambulist reverie.

"Watch your husband as I jump on his ass," Evander barks.

He pulls momentarily out Dan's ass and his cock from the slut, three-timing wife's mouth. The marital couple mutually whines from frustration, making "Ev" manically chuckle at their expense. He proceeds to pivot Dan with his ass a foot from his wife's face. She's nearly salivating as much from the anticipation from viewing her husband's impalement up close, as much as her pussy weeping its desire. Evander situates himself atop of Dan's butt. He purposely positions his hardness downwards, flush with Dan's crack. Samantha marvels at what a turn-on it is to see Dan so abjectly subjugated by her coworker bud-stud.

Sam's excitement is even more enhanced by the alternating twin cocks inside her. She accelerates her own pistoning onslaught by quickening her hip movements. Sam explodes when she sees Dan being penetrated, as he's apparently humming at the pleasure of being twinked by the tall, pale Visigoth.

Samantha cannot resist reaching out and plugging "Ev's" bunghole with her left thumb as she braces her balance with her right on the floor. Evander then pauses with his cock balls-deep in Dan. She tickles "Ev's" taint with her fingers. "Evo'" demonstrates his appreciation by having his knees weaken, causing him to further sink on Dan.

Sam teases them more. This time she's dragging an index finger from "Ev's" rear portal, past his taint, under his balls, down along his exposed shaft. She continues down Dan's crack. These two "leapfrogged ass-freaks" sprout goosebumps and ASMR chills. Sam's proud to have accomplished this for both of them, so much so that she enthusiastically jerks Dan's tool downward until she hears his sigh of satisfaction. "Ev" also resumes his plundering of Dan's bunghole. The echoes of slapping and squishing of flesh resounds off the walls of their apartment to a deafening decibel.

Client8
Client8
172 Followers
12