My Hubby, My Friend and I, Oh My! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

《-------》

Up the stairs come Jameson's nearest neighbors. They stop dead in their tracks right outside the "Hump-A-Lots" next door. The mature couple pivots their grocery bags out of the way to listen more attentively to the lewd percussion inside the Jameson's door.

Recognizing the chorus of grunts and "thwacks", the snoopy woman outside their door says in a hushed, but emphatic voice to her husband, "They're at it again, Harold! And this time they've got an orgy going! At least two pairs from what I can tell."

Husband Harold only sports a dumb smile in response, but then decides to parlay their voyeuristic eavesdropping to his advantage. With a sinuous smirk Harold brings his lips within an inch of his wife, "makes you want to out shout them when I jump YOUR bones inside OUR apartment," and swirls his tongue around Mabel's outer ear.

"Goodness, "H", you needn't give me a 'wet Willy' to get it on with me. I'll fancy your suggestion, BUT, you'll have to eat me real good from behind, 'SLAVE' to my pussy that you are."

Out pops a contained smile from "Mrs. J", as well as her hubby's boner!. Says "Harold the Hessian Hubby", "Guilty as charged, my sweet. BUT, I also get to tongue that sweet asshole of yours while I'm at it."

"I wouldn't accept anything less," May says with her smart grin.

"Mrs. Snoopy" turns towards their own front door. Harold takes the rear, so he can be in perfect position to watch her sway her "wide-as-the-Nile" butt in purposeful exaggeration. She makes sure to half glance back at her husband to confirm he's properly drooling at the sight of her sashaying ass. As per his perverted propensity to ponder big fat lady asses, he was indeed drueling, much to her delight. She gave herself a self-congratulatory chuckle while fumbling for the keys within the depths of her larger-than-life Michael Kors bag.

Oblivious to the external conversation, the humping mass five-some are shuffling positions. Evander slowly withdraws out of Dan, to his chagrin. After slapping Dan's ass as a prompt, "Ev" guides him to rise up on his feet. Raj and Jerome do the same. All the office boys are now standing in a loose circle around the matrimonial pair, eyeing each other as to who shall call the next activity.

Samantha's takes advantage of in indecisive lull and assumes to be the one calling the shots. She asserts her directives and cocks a defiant eyebrow. She leans completely backwards into her husband's arms. He staggers in surprise but keeps her mostly upright. Samantha gives a devious grin to the visiting boys while pointing her bent wrists at her perky breasts. Evander and Jerome gently latch their lips onto her nipples. She coos in response, alternating her gaze between the men servicing her teats.

As her pleasure mounts, Samantha manually raises each breast. "R" & "J" run their tongues around her areolas. Raj goes clockwise, Jerome counter. She's sufficiently titillated to reach yet another peak. Evander hooks his finger upwards into her dripping snatch and hits her G-spot, point-blank. That begins to push her over the edge, and twirling his thumb around Sam's clit was all it took. She gasped as her juices splattered all over "Ev's" palm and on onto the surrounding bodies. Dan had to hold his limp wife with extra vigilance. She rejoined the land of the living shortly after.

"Not too bad of a job, boys. But I think it's about time for some visual stimulation. I'm gonna sit right here on this couch and diddle myself while Dan sucks on Raj and jerks off 'Yvie' for me. Now commence. I didn't leave you out, Mr. Handsome Jerome. Come here and lick mommy and make me squirt my next orgasm all over your sweet face."

The men assemble themselves in their assigned stations. Raj proudly stands in confident akimbo waiting for hubby to take his subby cower before him. Raj only speaks with an expectant glare at Dan, who then quickly kneels to worship Raj's hooded cock. Dan tentatively accepts Raj's 8-3/4" into his mouth with a mixture of reverence and reluctance. Raj grimaced his impatience at Dan's reticence, so he held Dan by the ears and commenced face fucking him.

Dan opened his eyes wide in shock when he felt Raj tickle his tonsils. He could only see the dark, blurry image of Raj's groin of generous tight, but coarse pubes oscillating against his nose. Between the throating and crushing of his nostrils, Dan was desperate for air. Raj sensed this, laughed, and relented by releasing his grip.

Samantha's eyes darted back and forth between her husband's oral usurpation and Evander's jealous gawk at not being included. He had little choice but to watch Raj and Dan at it without him. He was unconsciously stroking himself slowly while longingly looking at the scene from afar, in abject frustration.

"Damn! That man-on-man love is so frigging hot! Suck his big Guyanese cock, Dan! Like that. Raj, shove your ass in his face. Good. Dan's well versed at eating ass from plenty of practice on me. Aren't you, 'Danny Boy'?," she sneers with sarcasm, "really get in his hairy butt hole dear. I wanna see his matted asshole hairs glistening with your spit. Isn't this what you told me you always wanted to do, dear boy? Well, that day is TO-day. So get to it!"

The burly fellow Asian straightens up and gives Dan a butt-check backwards. Hubby's sitting back on the floor yielding a dumbfounded expression.

Raj then asserts his moxie, "Evou made me feel like a bad man not sharing with my friends," he gripes in a booming voice, "'J' and 'Y'! Cometh and help me cater a man-ass-buffet," using Sam's previous reference to Dan. He adds with a snort, "And 'Danny Boi' is the server," followed by mutual condescending sneers.

Dan licks each asshole in turn. He begins to hastily prime the men from left to right: Raj, Jerome and Evander. They're bent forward with their hands bracing on their knees. After Dan completes the initial pass, he then randomly selects assholes to suck. As each man is attended to, they turn their heads back to Dan in encouragement.

When the "boyz" become anal-lingually sated, they descend on Samantha. She ushers a squeak of appreciation. Evander grabs Samantha's legs and pushes them together and back, above her head. It causes her to sink down onto the seat cushion.

Raj authoritatively commanders "Ev", "bring 'butt-boy' here to make love to his spouses hiney," to which Jerome shoves Dan, forcing him to crawl in front of Samantha.

When close to Sam, Dan starts swirling his tongue around her moist crinkle. She smiles as she intently stares at Dan. He plunges his long tongue into her hole. She rocks her hips while looking blindly at the ceiling from the tickling sensation. "J" chimes in and hooks his left hand in the hair in back of Dan's head, rapidly driving Dan's face back and forth into his wife. She screams at another "O". Dan's nose also enters her pussy. His forehead slaps against her clit.

As a final jester, "J" pulls Dan to his feet with the same hand entwined in his hair. Jerome takes hold of Dan's pre-cum leaking dick and pulls it unsympathetically into wifey. Evander assists by performing a reciprocating motion of Dan's hips.

"Evo! Clamp Dan's balls, so he doesn't come," Raj instructs.

Evander squeezes a finger and thumb around Dan's sac-shaft junction to effectively cut off any cum flow. He rips him off Samantha when he feels Dan getting close. Raj then gathers Sam, and with Dan being held by "Ev", the couple is then placed on their knees.

"Okay, lads, let's show our host-slaves how to really end a ganger."

In a loose circle that surrounds Sam and Dan, the guests start pumping their cocks facing them. It takes but a few tugs before the "circle jerks" release their man-syrup over the pancakes. The marital pair close their eyes and open their mouths in preparation of the cum to come. The men's "sperm-cannon" the hapless victims as they would to a three-alarm fire. Sticky juices cascade upon them. The copious excess streams onto the carpet.

Sam's satisfied office mates reassemble their wares and quickly exit the sweat stenched apartment, giving themselves "bro-knuckle" bumps in the manner of a congratulatory toast, meanwhile smiling their thanks on their way out.

Sam exasperates, "That, dear 'subby-hubby' was just the best!"

Dan breathlessly replies, "Says you that came a thousand times. Just wait till I recover later and tap dat azz of yours for payback! AND! Spare me the details of our next foray into the 'den of iniquity'."

"Oh hush!," his wife chides, "I'm thinking, maybe... a little public showing at the Caribbean swinger's resort we heard so much good underground press about.

"Only if we get the prim hooligan freaks next door to 'come' with us," Dan conditionally replies with a wink.

"I'll let YOU work on that one. And don't think I haven't noticed your leering at that tight-ass bitch's fat ass.

Dan's words, "One can only hope she's tight. But I was thinking more like a 'lezzie' display between you two. Besides, don't think I missed YOUR longing stare at 'Mr. J's' package every now and again.

Samantha tilts her head sideways with her lips scrunched together at one corner, and her eyes flattened in a scowl, "Men are such assholes! And like they say, 'you are what you eat!... but I'll take your scenario in consideration,"

She smiles smugly from ear to ear...

《-------》

Over in the adjacent apartment 2B, the Bentleys are partaking in their own pudenda party. Hunky Harold is on his back atop their water bed while his slutty, sultry and snobbish wife makes waves jumping up and down on his dick. Matriarchal Maybelline desperately pistons upon her modestly endowed partner deep-rooted in her. This pair has their own set of kinks and will not be outdone by those with whom they share a wall.

"Ride my cock May! I wanna make you cum all over me," growls Harold. Between wifey's punishing jumps on his knob, he loudly exclaims, "Ahh! I'm goin' drill you to Auckland."

"Prove it, 'Har-OLD', or shut up, or I'll fuck YOU to the bottom of the ocean!"

《-------》

The Jamesons then catch wind of May's ear-piercing scream of ecstasy.

They look at each other, and Dan says, "We've done inspired the building again, love."

Sam looks deadpanned at Dan and says, "Great minds, boobs, balls, cunts, cocks, mouths, hands and assholes think alike," to which they both guffaw, then embrace lovingly against each others cum and perspiration encrusted bodies.

.......................................

12