My Humiliating Immigration Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, Let's get started, Jamal said as he helped me up from the couch and helped me sit at the end of the exam table. I looked at my audience. Bill and Jamal were seated on the doctor's stools and the rest were standing.

They both washed their hands and then my exam started. They took my vitals, and looked in my mouth, nose, and ears. First Bill would do the exam, and then Jamal would repeat. As we finished, I hoped that there would be no more body cavities to examine!

It was then time to listen to my lungs. I took a sharp intake of breath as the cold stethoscope contacted the bare skin of my back.

So far, I had not had to expose myself.

But that soon came to an end.

"Mrs. Kavitha, please take down the end of your sari and put it in your lap so we can listen to your heart."

I looked at the men in the room. I would be exposing my cleavage to them. I felt a thrill of embarrassment. But strangely, I also felt a sense of excitement. I undid the safety pin holding the end of my sari in place. After giving the pin to my husband, I placed the end of my sari in my lap.

Everyone just stared at my cleavage. I had never worn anything so daring in front of any man except for my husband. Bill and then Jamal examined me, using the stethoscope to listen to my heart. For some of the areas, they had to slide the stethoscope in between my breasts or under my blouse to get it into the correct position. Jamal mentioned something about a heart murmur, but Bill told him there was nothing to be worried about.

Once the heart exam was done, they had me lie back so they could examine by abdomen. They both pushed and prodded all over my tummy. I am ticklish, so by the end of the exam, I was giggling and laughing.

They then had me push with my knees and then my arms against their hands to check my strength.

"We are all done, Kavitha," Bill said as he helped me sit up.

I was done. My fears about this exam were all in my imagination. There was nothing to be worried about. Sure, there was a little exposure of my cleavage and tummy, but that was the extent of it. No more exposure than the heroines in a Bollywood movie.

After breathing a sigh of relief, I got back into my hostess mode. I decided I should make all our guests tea before they went home. A few minutes later, I came out with teacups for all our guests. We sat on the couch drinking tea and talking.

Jamal thanked me profusely for allowing him to assist in my exam. More surprisingly, Robert and Jorge apologized for their behavior in class and promised to do better. I forgave them, telling them that it was all in the past.

Once we drank our tea, Jamal borrowed a pen from Vinod and went to sign the forms.

"Mrs. Kavitha, in your family history, you say you have an aunt with scoliosis and a cousin with one leg shorter than the other?" Jamal asked.

When I nodded my head, Jamal continued. "Mrs. Kavitha, these conditions if not caught early can lead to a lifetime of pain and deformity. Unfortunately, these are not usually caught with a general physical. When you have a family history, it is an indication to do a more complete musculoskeletal exam. Isn't that right, Dr. Bill?"

When I saw the look on Bill's face, I began to worry. Where was Jamal going with this?

Jamal then announced that a more detailed musculoskeletal exam was in order. He had me get up and walk to the exam table.

Once I was standing in front of the exam table, he continued. "In order to do a good musculoskeletal exam, you will need to undress. Please take off your sari and give it to me!"

I was shocked! He wanted me to take off my sari. I looked at Bill, to see if this was required. He just nodded. I closed my eyes for a second to regain my composure. I once again took down the end of my sari. I then slowly unwrapped the sari and handed it to Jamal.

I stood before everyone in by blouse and my petticoat.

"Thank you, Mrs. Kavitha. I did not know Indian women wore a cotton skirt under their sari. What is it called?" Jamal asked. "Petticoat," I replied hesitantly.

"Are you wearing panties under your petticoat?" he asked.

I nodded yes.

"Good, take off your petticoat and give it to me!" he ordered.

I knew that I had to go through with the exam for Vinod and Bill's sake.

With trembling hands, I reached for the knot that held my petticoat in place. The motions were automatic as I untied it just like I had hundreds of times before, though never in front of this kind of audience.

I heard a gasp as my petticoat fell around my feet. As Jamal ordered, I picked it up and gave it to him. He then took both my sari and petticoat and placed them in the guest bedroom that was next to the living room.

"I don't want these to get dirty, and this will give you some privacy for getting dressed after the exam," he explained.

I had never been this exposed in my whole life. I blushed as I stood nervously in just my panties and blouse.

Jamal and Bill walked behind me. First Jamal and then Bill felt all along my back feeling my spine for any deformities.

"Now Mrs. Kavitha, I need you to keep your legs straight and bend forward, trying to touch the floor," instructed Jamal.

I knew doing this would draw attention to my bottom. I hesitated a moment, and then followed his instructions. As I bent down, I felt my panties riding up into the crack of my bottom, exposing it even more.

I heard a whistle behind me, and I realized that the men behind were captivated by my exposed bottom. I felt embarrassed by this, but at the same time a strange excitement coursed through my body. All my life, I had kept my body carefully hidden, but here I was exposing my legs and bottom to a group of men, and they were lusting after me! Yet, I was still the innocent, proper wife!

As I was thinking these thoughts, I heard Jamal's voice behind me.

"For these exams it's important to visualize the top portion of the intergluteal cleft to check for symmetry right, Dr. Bill?"

Before I could process those words to understand their significance, I felt Jamal rolling my panties down past the top part of my crack exposing even more of my bottom.

After commenting that it looked normal, he then began to feel my legs and thighs for any abnormalities. As he felt my upper thigh, I wondered if he could feel the heat radiating from my panty-clad pussy.

After a few minutes, he told me he was finished and that I could stand up and turn around. I turned around and stretched my sore back. I also reached behind and tried to discreetly unroll my panties and pull them out of my crack.

I could see Jamal and Bill talking with each other. After a few moments, Bill spoke up. "Kavitha, it looks like you may have a mild case of scoliosis. I don't think there is anything that needs to be done other than monitoring it. I will schedule some x-rays for next week to get a baseline."

I nodded. It looked like this exam had already uncovered a potential health problem.

"Mrs. Kavitha, we now need to test your strength and endurance. Can you please do jumping jacks until I tell you to stop," Jamal next instructed me.

I dutifully started doing jumping jacks clothed only in my blouse and panties. As I jumped up and down, I felt my panties start riding up in the back like before, but also in the front. A bigger problem was my breasts. While my blouse had built in breast support, it was designed for formal occasions, not for strenuous exercise. Because of this, the support was not up to the standards of a sports bra, and I felt my breasts wobble and bounce in rhythm to my jumping jacks.

I looked at my audience. My three high school students were staring open mouthed at my chest. Bill was a little more discreet, but I sensed that his attentiveness to my exercises had more than just a professional component. My husband was staring at me with a mixture of pride and protectiveness.

After 15 minutes, Jamal told me I could stop. He brought me a glass of water to drink, and some paper towels to dry myself. I thought about readjusting my panties, but there was no way to do it discreetly at this time.

I could see Jamal and Bill talking. Then Jamal announced, "Kavitha, I would like to do another heart exam now that your heart rate is higher."

I nodded. He adjusted the table to a 45 degree and had me recline. "For me to do this correctly, I need you to open your blouse," he then instructed.

Shocked, I looked over at Bill, but he just nodded in agreement with Jamal. I hesitated for a moment. Then I remembered my situation. I had to go through this exam for Vinod and Bill's sake. And it wasn't like I would be completely exposed. I could use my hands to cover my breasts.

I undid the hooks on the front of my blouse, one by one. When the last hook was undone, my breasts sprang free from their confinement, and I would have flashed everyone had I not used my hands to quickly cover them.

Jamal and Bill listened again to my chest. I admit, it seemed like they could get the stethoscope in much better position without my breasts blocking them.

After listening, Bill spoke up. "Kavitha, it looks like you might have a slight murmur that we missed earlier. I don't think it is serious, but just to be sure, I will schedule an echocardiogram next week in my office. Don't worry, everything will be ok. You can go ahead and get dressed again."

I was scared by the new finding. Did I have something wrong with my heart? Was I going to die? Despite the embarrassment at my exposure, I was glad, that I had gone through with this exam.

With these thoughts in my head I made my way to the guest bedroom, still covering my breasts with my hands. The door wasn't closed all the way, so I was able to push it open with my body. Once I was inside, I pushed it closed.

I then looked at myself in the mirror, and the sight shocked me. I could see, that despite my hands, most of my breasts were exposed. The underside and sides of my breasts were fully exposed and I could see my areolas peaking out from under my hands. I had seen the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition covers, and I had seen photos of the models topless except for strategic placement of their hands and wondered how a woman could expose herself like that. Now that woman was me. Admittedly, I was exposed to 4 other men besides Vinod instead of the whole world like these models.

I then looked at my panties. During my jumping jacks, I had felt them ride up, but I did not realize how much they were showing. They were pulled up tight against my pussy, causing an obvious camel toe. Good thing I had shaved, or else my hair would have been peeking out the sides of my panties!

I twisted and turned to look at my bottom in the mirror. Because my panties had ridden up, more of my bottom was exposed than was covered.

A wave of shame and embarrassment hit me as I realized the show I had just given to my high school students I would have to see in class and our best friend who was over at least once a week!

And just like after my dream, my whole body, especially my nipples and pussy tingled with a strange excitement.

I quickly got dressed. Hopefully, I would get to spend some quality time with Vinod tonight!

When I opened the door and entered the living room, Jamal, Robert, and Jorge looked like they were getting ready to leave. Jamal told Bill that he was leaving the exam equipment here and would come by tomorrow to take it back to the office. I did not relax until they had walked out the door and I saw them get in the truck and pull out of the driveway.

With them gone, I collapsed on the couch, mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted by what I had experienced today. Vinod came and sat next to me and I snuggled close to him. He seemed to hold me especially close as we sat together.

Bill sat in the recliner and closed his eyes in thought.

"Well, I had best be getting home," Bill announced after a few minutes. "Thank you Kavitha for the wonderful meal. Let me get your forms in order so you can send them in first thing in the morning."

He then took the packet which Jamal had handed to him as he left and looked through it to find the forms. The words that came from his mouth next told me my evening was still not finished. "They're not in here!"

The medical forms were missing from the packet! I and Vinod looked through the packet ourselves. Sure enough, the rest of the packet describing the exam was there, but not the medical forms.

Maybe Jamal had somehow forgotten to give them back when he returned the packet.

Vinod called Jamal. Jamal apologized and said he had the actual forms in his backpack and that was why he had forgotten to include them in the packet he handed Bill. He said he would come right over.

It only took him a few minutes to come. I smiled with relief when I saw him walking through the front door with the forms. He walked towards Bill to hand him the forms. When they got close, I could see Jamal and Bill looking at the forms and whispering. Then I say Bill's face blanch.

Concerned I got up and walked over to see what this was about. The section of the form they were focusing on had the following written:

"Breast Exam (Female only) (NOT MANDATORY*)"

"Rectal Exam (NOT MANDATORY*)"

"Genital Exam (NOT MANDATORY*)"

Then I saw that Jamal was pointing to the small print at the bottom of the form:

"* If performed and documented by a physician within the last year."

It took my brain a few moments to put all this together and reach the horrifying conclusion: my nightmare scenario was happening.

My heart pounded in my chest and my face burned with shame at the thought of my impending exposure. Yet, strangely, I could not work up the will to resist. Maybe it was the responsibility I felt to protect my husband and friend. Maybe it was my guilt over having lied on the forms earlier claiming I had undergone the required exams. Maybe it was because my resistance had already been worn down by my previous exposure. Lastly, although I did not want to admit it, maybe there was a part of me that was excited by the exposure and embarrassment. All my life I had always been the perfect good, modest, chaste, traditional Indian girl. This was the first time that I had done anything even mildly risqué. Perhaps deeply buried in my psyche, there was a part of me that reveled in the exposing of my body and the resulting lustful attention from the men.

So, when Jamal took my hand and led me to the exam table, I followed him meekly without objecting. I got up on the table as instructed and sat blushing. It was then that I looked up and saw that Jamal had not returned alone. Robert and Jorge had come back with him! The front door had been open this whole time, and they had just walked right in. My mouth went dry at the thought of them witnessing my complete exposure, but once again, I could not bring myself to object.

I waited for Jamal's next instruction, but he just sat in front of me on the doctor's stool just looking at me. After a couple of minutes of awkward silence, I spoke up. "Uh Jamal, is there something I am supposed to be doing right now?"

"You seemed really nervous, and I was just giving you the chance to calm down a bit before we continued. I guess you are ready to start."

"There are three exams to do: Breast, rectal, genital. Have you had any of these exams done before?"

I shook my head, "No."

"Ok then I will make sure to go slow and explain everything thoroughly. Dr. Bill will ensure that I am doing everything correctly and not missing anything. Which exam would you like to start with?"

The question caught me by surprise. I was being asked to pick my own poison. All of these would be terribly embarrassing, but the breast exam would at least allow me to keep my panties on for a while.

"Breast," I mumbled shyly.

"Ok. We will start with the breast exam. But first, I want to ask you about breast self-exams. Do you know what they are and why they are important?"

I had seen the public service messages on TV talking about how important breast self-exams were and how they could save your life. I nodded.

"Very good, I am glad you know how important they are. How often do you do them?" Jamal followed up.

I had never done one before. I shook my head. Seeing the look of disapproval in Jamal and Bill's eyes, I tried to excuse myself.

"I just don't know how," I offered guiltily.

"You shouldn't neglect your health like that," Jamal admonished. He then went to his bag and pulled out a breast self-exam shower card. "Let's go upstairs to your bedroom since that is where you will be doing these exams in the future. There, we will go over the card together and hang it in your shower, so you have a reminder."

Vinod and Bill looked at me with surprise as I got up and accompanied Jamal upstairs to our master bedroom. Once inside, Jamal handed me the breast self-exam shower card. "Mrs. Kavitha, please go ahead and do the self-exam as the card instructs. Once you are done, hang it on your shower. I will turn around to give you some privacy," he said as he sat down on the floor facing the door.

I looked at the card's instructions. It wanted me to first look at my breasts and then feel them for any abnormalities. I took down the end of my sari, exposing my blouse and went over to the mirror. The card said I needed to be topless, but it felt awkward undressing in my bedroom with Jamal here. Besides my blouse was pretty form-fitting. So, I just did the self-exam over my blouse. I looked at my breasts in the mirror and then lied down on my bed and felt them. I then took the card and hung it on my shower.

"I'm done," I announced.

Jamal turned and looked at me. "Mrs. Kavitha, you are supposed to take off your top for the exam."

He then turned and faced the door again. "Do it again. This time, take off your blouse and give it to me!" He said as he held out his hand behind him.

I blushed. He was right about the self-exam, and he was being a gentleman by facing the door and giving me privacy. Maybe these exams would not be as bad as I had feared.

For the second time this evening, I unhooked my blouse. I then took it off and placed it in Jamal's hand. I was afraid he would turn around and look at me, but he took the blouse and kept looking out the door, giving me privacy.

I once more did the self-exam, this time with me topless. Even though Jamal was not looking at them, it still felt naughty to be standing there looking at my naked breasts in my bedroom mirror with Jamal just a few feet away. After looking in the mirror, I lied down on our bed and felt my breasts. I kept glancing at Jamal, worried that he would try to peak at me. But to my surprise, he steadfastly stared out the door without moving.

Once I finished, I got up from the bed. Jamal must have heard my movement. "Are you done, Mrs. Kavitha?" He asked as he started to turn around.

I quickly covered myself by draping the end of my sari over my shoulder. This was something I had seen my mother and aunts do in the village when bathing. They would take off their blouse but cover their chests with the end of the sari.

"Ok, then, let's go back downstairs," Jamal said taking my hand.

"Can I please put my blouse on first?" I asked.

"You would just have to take it off again for the breast exam downstairs," he replied as he turned to leave.

The blood rushed to my face as I realized that he had been so conscientious not to peak at my breasts, not because he was being a gentleman, but because he was wanting my first exposure to be in front of an audience. With these thoughts, I walked down the stairs with him knowing he intended to expose me in front of everyone.

Having no support, my breasts jiggled underneath their thin covering as a I descended the staircase. I saw Vinod's eyes go wide when we came close enough to realize that Jamal was holding my blouse, and that I was topless underneath the thin covering of the sari.