My Humiliating Immigration Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b7ffh1
b7ffh1
291 Followers

I became worried when I saw his eyes narrow and his jaws clench. Not having been upstairs, I knew his imagination of what happened was running wild, and he was getting jealous. It looked like he was about to say something, then he stopped. Slowly, his face relaxed. He looked at me with eyes overflowing with warmth and mouthed "I love you!"

Vinod knew that I was going through with this so I could get my Visa and be with him! And he loved me for it! I was still being the good wife! He was right. I was doing this for noble reasons. Yet, there were some very ignoble feelings of arousal that were accompanying my noble reasons.

Conflicted by my emotions, but reassured of my husband's support, I sat down once again on the exam table.

"Now that we have taken care of making sure you know about self-exams, let us continue. Quick quiz to see how well you were paying attention. What is the first step in examining your breasts?" Jamal asked.

Remembering the shower card, I replied, "Looking."

"That is right. That is also the first part of the clinical breast exam. Now go ahead and take down the end of your sari from your shoulder and put it in your lap," Jamal ordered.

Time seemed to slow down. I saw everyone's attention perk up in anticipation. I slowly reached for the end of my sari, and slowly brought it down, exposing more and more of my breasts to my eager audience. Just before my nipples would have been exposed, I stopped. For the first time, someone other than my husband would be seeing my nipples.

I waited like this a few moments, working up my courage. Finally, Jamal signaled with his hand for me to continue. I knew there was no way out of this. I let go of the end of my sari, and it fell into my lap causing me to flash my breasts to everyone.

As Vinod stared at my breasts that he had seen so many times, I could see pride, jealousy, protectiveness, and lust all mixed together in his eyes. Bill did not stare, but observed with an air of professionalism, but I saw a hint of something more in his gaze. My three high school students just stared open mouthed, the wonder and lust on their faces immediately apparent. In fact, when I looked at Robert, I could see saliva running out the corner of his mouth. He was literally drooling over my breasts!

Once again, I felt the intense wave of shame and embarrassment mixed with arousal wash over me, leaving my mouth dry and my heart pounding in my chest.

After staring at my breasts a few moments, Jamal had me clasp my arms behind my head, elbows all the way out. This elevated my breasts and thrust them out. It felt like I was offering my breasts to Jamal. My emotions churned, and I closed my eyes.

After a couple of minutes, I felt Jamal's hand on my bare back. My eyes flew open at his touch.

"Now it's time for the second part of the breast exam. Can you tell me what that is, Mrs. Kavitha?" he asked.

"Feeling," I answered. My voice barely a whisper.

"That's right," he replied as he helped me lie flat on the table with my arms extended over my head. I felt utterly vulnerable and defenseless.

Then he touched my left breast. I shuddered at his touch. I looked down to see his big black hand covering my breast. I felt my pulse quicken and I closed my eyes in shame. He slowly and methodically felt every square inch of my left breast before moving to the right one. He ended by gently pinching both nipples.

"I am done. Everything feels healthy and normal," he announced.

I opened my eyes with relief. "But I am not a doctor, yet. Dr. Bill should also check!" He continued.

I saw Bill walk towards me. "Kavitha, I will be examining your breasts," he announced as he reached out and touched me.

His touch felt electric. I looked up into his eyes and saw amity, intelligence, concern, and just the hint of lust. In some ways, this felt more verboten than Jamal touching me. Bill was like a brother to me. I had tied the rakhi amulet around his wrist adopting him as my older brother. The whole time I had known him, I had never thought of him in any other way. As I looked at his face, I was struck by how handsome he was. His hands felt strong, steady, and practiced as they explored my breasts. Overwhelmed, I closed my eyes once again. Bill ended the exam by gently pinching and rolling my nipples. Pure unmitigated sexual energy flowed from Bill's fingers, through my nipples, and coursed through me. My body instantly became stiff as a board, and I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out.

"I agree with Jamal. Everything is healthy and normal," Bill said as he finished examining my breasts. He helped me to sit up.

My mind was still in a blur from my breast exams when Jamal approached me again. He took my hands and pulled me forward into a standing position a few feet in front of the exam table.

He then took the end of the sari which had already fallen on the floor, and quickly unwound it the rest of the way. Before I could say or do anything, his fingers were pulling at the knot holding my petticoat in place. I gasped as the knot came undone and I felt the soft cotton cloth sliding down my thighs!

I stood before everyone, completely naked except for my panties. After helping me step over the petticoat puddled on the floor, he turned me to face the exam table.

"Lean forward until you are resting on your elbows," he instructed as he pushed down on my back.

Still somewhat dazed and overwhelmed from the intense feelings during my breast exams, I robotically complied, leaning forward until I was resting on my elbows.

Just as I felt the weight of my body on my elbows, Jamal grabbed my panties and with a single quick motion, pulled them down my thighs and legs until they rested around my ankles. Behind me, I heard several gasps as my naked bottom made its debut.

Embarrassment almost overwhelmed me. I quickly shuffled my feet and squeezed my thighs together to make sure my pussy at least stayed hidden.

"Time for the rectal exam. Have you ever had one before, Mrs. Kavitha?" Jamal asked.

I shook my head.

"Sorry, I can't see your face," he said. He then instructed Robert and Jorge to go into the guest bedroom and bring out the standalone mirror in there. They brought it out and adjusted it so I could see the faces of everyone behind me, and they could see mine. I would not even have the small consolation of being able to block out the audience as I underwent this humiliating ordeal.

"This is a relatively simple exam. I am first going to look at your anus and the skin around it. Then I am going to put my finger through your anus and feel for any abnormalities. Then Dr. Bill is going to the same thing to make sure I didn't miss anything," he explained.

Then he touched my bottom, resting a hand on each cheek! The touch reinforced how exposed I was, and I instinctively clenched my bottom.

"Mrs. Kavitha, your bottom is so tense. You need to relax," Jamal cooed and began to gently massage my bottom.

Once I stopped clenching, he grasped each cheek firmly, and pulled my bottom wide open! I felt a jolt of shame go through my whole body as I felt the cool air on my anus! I looked back, my eyes wide with surprise.

Thankfully, he only held me open a few seconds before releasing me. I breathed a sigh of relief as my anus once more was hidden.

"I can't see her anus well. We need more light. Jorge, go get the adjustable arm floor lamp from beside the recliner and bring it here."

The lamp I had used just this morning to illuminate my book, was now going to be used to illuminate my bottom!

In the mirror I saw them move the lamp into position and turn it on. I felt the heat from the lamp on my bottom.

Once again, Jamal firmly grabbed my cheeks and pulled me open. Now I felt the heat of the lamp, directly on my anus!

"It really does look like a chocolate starfish!" I heard Robert blurt out. "We have now seen all three of your brown eyes, Kavitha." Jorge followed up. He guffawed at his own joke.

My eyes welled up with tears of humiliation as one of my most private parts became the butt of crude jokes.

How would I ever live this down? How could I face my students in class knowing they had seen and joked about the appearance of my anus?

Jamal held me open for another minute as he visually inspected my anus. Finally, he let me go. My bottom sprang shut. I breathed a sigh of relief. Even though I was still naked, I felt a whole lot less exposed.

"Mrs. Kavitha, now I will be using my finger to examine your anus and rectum. This part can be a little uncomfortable, so I will go slow. Tell me if anything I do causes pain," Jamal announced.

I nodded. In the mirror I saw my face turn bright red. I looked at the men behind me. They would witness my virgin asshole being penetrated by the first time.

The loud snap of latex gloves snapped me out of my reverie. I saw that Jamal had gloved up. He opened a packet of lube and applied a large glob to his finger.

"Mrs. Kavitha, please reach back and open your buttocks for me, please," Jamal requested. I was being asked to participate in my own humiliation.

I stood up slightly to free my arms since I had been leaning on my elbows until now. I slowly bent back done until my chest rested on the table. Somehow the situation increased the intensity of my sensations. I could feel everything exquisitely. I felt the chill through my whole body as my breasts contacted the cold table. The rough leather grated on my already sensitive nipples.

As I reached behind me, my bottom felt cool to my touch. I felt the flesh yield as I grasped each cheek. Taking a deep breath, I slowly and deliberately pulled myself open, exposing my anus once again!

I did not have time to contemplate my exposure this time, for no sooner had I opened myself up, than I felt Jamal's finger with the cool lube at the entrance of my anus. I felt it spasm at the sudden coolness. He attempted to insert the tip of his finger, but my sphincter tightened and successfully resisted the invasion.

This was the first time my anus had ever been touched by another human. It felt dirty and shameful, but also novel and exhilarating. My mind swam in confusion at these conflicting emotions.

"Kavitha, you have great rectal tone. Now I need to insert my finger in all the way. Don't worry, I have long, thin fingers. I need you to relax your sphincter. The best way to do that is to bear down like you are trying to poop, otherwise it will be more uncomfortable," Jamal instructed.

I nodded. I looked in the mirror for a second and saw that everyone was watching my bottom with rapt attention.

I took a deep breath and strained like I was trying to overcome constipation. I felt my anus bulge and open. Instantly, I felt Jamal's long, thin, cool, slippery finger slide all the way inside! I grunted loudly at the penetration, but the finger was all the way in.

I lay quietly panting as Jamal's finger wiggled and turned inside me, thoroughly feeling the walls of my rectum. I took a sharp intake of breath as he quickly pulled it out."

"Mrs. Kavitha, please keep holding yourself open for Dr. Bill," Jamal instructed.

I heard the snap and saw Bill put on the gloves. My thighs and bottom involuntarily quivered in anticipation. The situation seemed so deviant. My husband would be watching his best friend from childhood bugger me with his finger. My mind both embraced and fled from the perversity, as waves of emotion washed over me.

"Kavitha, I need you to bear down again," Bill requested.

Taking a deep breath, I complied. As I took a deep breath, I felt Bill's fingers at the entrance of my anus. OMG, I didn't realize Bill had such thick fingers! A loud screech escaped my lips as Bill's thick finger penetrated me.

"Are you ok, Kavitha?" Bill asked, his voice full of concern. "Let just pause for a moment. Nod your head when you are used to my finger, and I will start the exam."

I took a few moments to get used to the feeling of Bill's finger dilating my anus. I took a few deep breaths and nodded.

Unlike Jamal, who seemed to wiggle his finger randomly in my rectum, Bill's finger moved deliberately and systematically as he explored my entire rectum.

With a soft plop, Bill pulled out his finger. "No abnormalities," he announced. "You can get up now Kavitha and sit on the table."

I quickly reached down and pulled my panties back up again. Never has the feeling of material on my skin been so welcome as it was at that moment.

I got up and turned around and sat down on the exam table. I looked around for my blouse, but I could not find it or the rest of my clothes.

Given my previous exposure, there was no point in me attempting to cover my breasts, so I just sat quietly with my hands in my lap.

"Mrs. Kavitha, we are almost done with your exams. Only one more left. Do you remember what it is?" Jamal asked.

"G-Genital exam," I stammered.

If the breast and rectal exams had been so humiliating, what would it be like when the very center of my womanhood and sexuality got displayed and probed in front of everyone. An involuntary shudder convulsed my body.

Jamal ignored my shudder and continued. "That's right. In women, genital exams are referred to as a pelvic exam since a woman's reproductive organs are mainly internal. Do you have any questions before we get started?"

"Can we please not do it?" I implored Jamal.

"Mrs. Kavitha, you know it is required. Why would make a request like that?"

I could see that Jamal was going to make me spell it out.

"I don't think I could endure having to expose my..." I had wanted to say "vagina", but somehow, I could not bring myself to say the word, and trailed off.

"You didn't finish your sentence. What was it that you are worried about exposing, Mrs. Kavitha?" Jamal asked.

He had already finished the breast and rectal exams. There was only one more part that I could be worried about. He was doing this to force me to say it.

"M-my v-vagina," I answered quietly. Just saying the word in front of everyone filled me with shame.

"Mrs. Kavitha, you did not object when we did the breast and rectal exams. Why are you so reluctant now to expose your vagina? Why is it so different from your other private parts?

I knew I felt more embarrassment at the thought of exposing my vagina, but I struggled to come up with an explanation.

"Please, I can't put it into words. Can we just skip it?" I begged.

"No, Kavitha," Jamal barked savagely. I was taken aback. It was the first time he had addressed me like that, and there was a severe tone to this voice.

I felt like a kid who had been caught in the middle of some forbidden act. I instinctively wilted.

"The genital exam is required, and we are going to do it. There is no way out of it. Now, stand up right now and take off your panties!" He ordered forcefully.

The urgency of the command compelled me, overriding my embarrassment and reluctance. I slowly began to stand up. As I stood up, I looked up and saw Jorge and Robert smirking and openly gawking at me in anticipation. My resolve broke. I could not go through with this!

"Please, please, Jamal! At least send Robert and Jorge out of the room!" I pleaded, tears streaming down my face.

Jamal softened. He took my hand in his and gave me his handkerchief. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Kavitha. I should have been more sensitive. Of course, you are right.

Jamal sent Robert and Jorge to the guest bedroom along with Vinod to keep an eye on them and make sure they did not peek.

Once they were out of the room, Jamal turned to me. "Is this better?" I nodded, "Yes, thank you Jamal."

"Can we get started with your pelvic exam now?"

I nodded.

"Ok, take off your panties and lie back," he ordered.

The drama earlier had broken my resistance. I partially stood up and wiggled my panties down to my thighs. I then sat down and pulled them down my thighs and legs and over my feet. I sat awkwardly with my panties in my hand, looking for a good place to put them. Jamal came over and took them from me.

He raised the head of the exam table, so I would be partially sitting up and could see him and Bill.

I reclined nervously wondering what would happen next. Then Jamal and Bill went to the foot of the bed and pulled out two strange looking contraptions with a loud clank.

I stared at them in horror. Even though I had never encountered stirrups before, it was obvious that they were designed to hold my feet.

I shuddered as I realized that once I put my feet in those stirrups, I would be exposed beyond my wildest nightmare.

The dreaded instruction was not long in coming. "Mrs. Kavitha, please put your feet in these stirrups here."

"Kavitha, make sure you are careful. Jamal picked an old table, and I am afraid these will break if you put too much pressure on them," Bill warned.

I clamped both hands tightly over my pussy and attempted to maneuver my legs into those stirrups. I admit, I was so concerned about what I was exposing and keeping my pussy covered, that I was not as careful as I should have been in not putting too much pressure on the stirrups. Just when I thought I was in position, the stirrups crashed to the floor with a loud crash.

I jumped up startled, still keeping my hands in place guarding my pussy.

"It looks like the stirrups are broken," Bill commented. "This table has a plastic part attaching the stirrups to the table, and when Kavitha pushed down a little too hard, it broke."

"I don't see how we can do the pelvic exam without the stirrups," Jamal mused.

Hope welled up within me.

"Looks like we are done," Jamal said as he handed me back my panties.

I turned away from them and quickly slipped on my panties again. Wanting to get as far away as possible from that dreaded table, I walked to the other end of the living room. I heard Jamal call Vinod, Robert, and Jorge back into the room.

Jamal explained the situation and concluded that without the stirrups, it would not be possible to do the pelvic exam. Then he turned to me.

"Mrs. Kavitha, let me ask you one question for my conscience sake before I sign the forms. If there was a way we could have done the pelvic exam, you would have undergone it, right?"

Happy that my ordeal was finally coming to an end, I did not fully process Bill shaking his head. "Yes, Jamal!" I replied ignoring Bill's warning.

Just then Jorge spoke up.

"I got an idea. What if instead of using stirrups to hold Kavitha's legs in position for the exam, you use me and Robert? You could position us exactly where you need us, and I promise, we will carefully hold Kavitha's legs in position. What do you think Jamal?" suggested Jorge.

"That's a brilliant idea!" Jamal exclaimed.

"No! Jamal you promised not to expose me to Jorge and Robert!" I begged.

"I tried to, but you were careless and broke the stirrups. Besides, you promised that if there was a way to do the pelvic exam, you would do it."

I stared at him dumfounded. An internal battle raged within. A part of me wanted desperately to avoid the embarrassment of exposing my pussy. Another part of me was reveling in the exposure and embarrassment and relished the prospect of me completely exhibiting myself in front of everyone. It was the latter that had been growing stronger and stronger through the night. With each body part examined, I had been slowly and methodically surrendering my modesty. From the heart exam, to the musculoskeletal exam, to the breast exam, to the rectal exam, I had exposed more and more of myself. My modesty was not up to the task of making a final stand.

My face flushed, my nipples grew hard, and the blood rushed into my pussy. The exhibitionist part won out. My modesty would make the embarrassment more acute and increase the humiliation I felt, but it was too weak to resist.

b7ffh1
b7ffh1
291 Followers