My Humiliator Wears Pantyhose Ch. 03

Story Info
A man's blackmailer invites him to a filming event.
4.8k words
3.59
4.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction and is in no way meant to represent real people or events. It is completely written and owned by me, OfStarsAndDreams.

>>>> My erotic stories are generally written on behalf of others and do not necessarily reflect my own interests, fetishes, or personal history. <<<<

F/m, F/M (offscreen). Small penis humiliation, blackmail, forced/nonconsensual, pantyhose/leotards (on F), clothing fetish, tan/suntan (on F), clothed female nude male, single male, stripping for group/exposure, mocking/harassment/teasing/verbal abuse, forced submission, dehumanization, catty women, anxiety/shame, domination, masturbation (m), public exposure/nudity/sex acts, CBT (moderate), bondage, crying (m), live stream/videotaping/filming, public exposure/nudity, anonymous sex (implied), PiV (implied), anonymous comments/humiliation

Let's begin!

--------

After meeting up with Felicia and her group at the ski resort I no longer had any faith that I'd be lucky enough to have her just forget about me or that she'd somehow grown tired of humiliating me and might finally leave me alone. I spent my days in an anxious turmoil, dreading the next time she'd call me in. I felt constantly ashamed of who I was and what I'd done. I could barely talk to people anymore, knowing what an excuse for a man I was - I struggled to even have conversations with other men due to the constant awareness that no matter what it was they were packing in their pants it was certainly more than I was. I wasn't fit to be in the same room as them.

And yet every night I found myself undressing and standing in front of my mirror, cock as hard as I could manage it, easily eclipsed by my hands, staring at the pathetic body in front of me as I remembered their words, recalled the glistening allure of Felicia's pantyhose, the feel of it in my mouth. The mix of heated arousal and immense shame twisted my stomach into knots and without fail I would be in tears by the time I was cumming, my cock not even long enough to keep it from dripping on my legs. Afterward I would be wracked with guilt and shame, swearing I'd never so much as jerk off again, and yet I'd find myself there again the next night, tugging out another load while thinking of her.

Since I'd been barely able to think about anything else I can't exactly say that I was surprised when Felicia's next message arrived, but my initial surge of sheer panic at the notification slowly turned into wary confusion as I looked over what I'd gotten. It wasn't the demanding threat I'd been expecting to receive. Instead I found myself staring at a photo of Felicia looking seductively up at the camera. I puzzled over the text on the image at first - a string of numbers and letters - but it all became clearer when I read the body of the message. It appeared to be, of all things, an invitation to some sort of video event. It seems she was making "content" of some sort for her page and had sent this out to people she'd hoped would attend her filming party.

I didn't know what to make of it. Of course I was terrified - the last time I'd gotten mixed up with her I'd ended up half frozen on a mountain and had been forced to walk naked to the reception desk to request a robe and get assistance finding my clothes in the middle of the night. I don't think there's a single person working there that hasn't heard about me by now. I'm pretty sure I heard some of the maids already laughing about it as I was leaving.

But what choice did I have? If I refused my life would be over. I could only hope that the invitation was somehow legitimate and I'd be showing up at a real event and not another set up at my expense. My hopes sank considerably a few moments later when I heard my phone chime again and saw it was another message from Felicia. There was another photo, of her in the outfit she'd been wearing at the ski resort, minus the coat, showing off her beautifully sculpted and pantyhose clad ass. The message simply read I had a lot of fun last time. I'm sure you're looking forward to seeing more. They seemed innocent enough, but from her, in this context, it came across more as a threat. It made me feel incredibly ill.

It was agonizing waiting for the night of the event, but inevitably it came. I went to the address listed and found a quite luxurious hotel. I was pleasantly surprised to find I hadn't been stuck with the bill this time - honestly I'm not even sure I would have been able to afford it. I was still paying off the room at the ski resort from last time, and this place seemed to exist at an even higher end than that.

I was directed upstairs by a cute girl at the reception desk. She seemed to almost be smirking at me when I told her where I was headed, like she was in on some joke I didn't know about. She kept looking me over, almost like she was laughing to herself. Had Felicia mentioned something about me to her? I felt increasingly embarrassed, not knowing what could have possibly been said about me, or why, and on top of that looking completely out of place in this ritzy building. A complete and utter loser.

I arrived to find the door of the room open. It was a shared suite with multiple rooms sharing one common room which people were moving in and out of. There were girls milling about in pantyhose and leotards - some of them I recognized from before in the warehouse and the resort. They were talking and laughing with an assortment of men, giggling and flirting, taking selfies, and messing with lights and camera equipment. Apparently Felicia hadn't been lying - she truly was filming something here.

I couldn't help but notice how into the men these girls were. There were nearly hanging off of them, leaning into them, touching them - I even saw one woman rubbing her ass against the crotch of a tall chiseled stud while taking his hands into hers and sliding them across their tights clad legs. I immediately wanted to hide in shame. I knew I would never get that kind of excitement from a woman, that no one would ever be into me like that.

These were real men.

It was then that I came face to face with Felicia. She was wearing a red two piece and an evil smile, obviously overjoyed that her favorite target of debasement had arrived. "Of course you couldn't stop yourself from showing up, you idiot loser."

"You... you invited me," I managed to say, swallowing.

"I sent you an invitation, you worthless excuse for a man. You chose to show up. Or does your brain match your tiny dick and you literally can't figure out something as simple as that?" This prompted some laughter from the men and women in hearing range. "Well, you're here now. Just remember that you came here on your own so everything that happens now is completely your fault. Fucking loser."

I wanted to argue but I couldn't find the words. No one even tried to defend me, instead they were openly laughing, mocking me. Nobody here was going to take my side.

"So are you going to get to it?"

I must have looked confused, because Felicia rolled her eyes in exasperation. "You really should be used to this by now. Strip and show everyone your tiny excuse for a wee wee."

"But there's all these people, and the door is open and..."

"But but but," Felicia cut me off, mocking me in an exaggerate fashion. "Just do it you little pervert. I know it gets you hard. Everyone here knows it gets you off. You don't have any dignity to care about, you're just a pathetic baby dicked pantyhose fetish pervert."

"Yeah do it!" called out one of the girls, reaching over and yanking at my pants. This prompted more of them to approach, giggling and laughing as they forcefully began to strip my clothes. I tried to fight back - this was too much, even if she did have blackmail on me, I just couldn't do it. I wasn't going to get naked in front of all these people in this hotel, with the door wide open, where literally anyone could walk in.

But there were simply too many of them. I could feel multiple hands pulling back the sleeves of my shirt while others undid my zipper. I could see much for the blur of bodies and clothing but when the room did come back into focus I saw two girls pointing their cellphones at me, obviously recording, jeering and laughing. Another was setting up some sort of webcam, pointed directly at me. I could see it hooked up into a nearby laptop.

There was a gasp and rush of laughter as my pants were dragged down.

"I always forget just how small it is!" laughed one of my assailants.

"Christ! I thought it was just so small because of the cold, but it looks like that's really the best he can do!" said another.

"You know," another said, directly to me, smirking, "when they say shaving can make it look bigger, they didn't mean you."

"Oh it's so... so gross," said a redhead in a two toned gymnast's leotard, "It's like a pair of balls with this weirdly shaped head stuck on."

"I was right!" Felicia chimed in. "You girls owe me money. His stomach absolutely does stick out farther than his dick."

There were a few groans from some of the women in the room, one of them pulling out her cellphone, presumably to Venmo some cash to a grinning Felicia. I struggled again to free myself, hoping their distraction would be to my benefit, but this only prompted a renewed effort on their part to hold me in place. With their combined efforts they pulled me backwards to one of the doors in the room, using my own clothes to tie me by the wrists and ankles and using that leverage to jerk me flat against the wood. They then must have bound the fabric on the other side of it, because when they backed away I found myself unable to move, tied with my hands above my head.

Felicia observed this pose thoughtfully before slipping behind the door herself and, laughing, spread the ties wider at the top and bottom, forcing my arms and legs farther apart until I'd taken on the shape of an X. "Comfy?" she asked as she walked back around grinning maliciously at me.

"Let me go. Please. This is too much."

Felicia looked thoughtful again, then wrinkled her nose. "Naaaaaah." A chorus of laughter filled the room. "Now you wait here, I have a scene to film real quick." Without further ado Felicia walked over to one of the hard bodied men and took him by the hand, giggling and winking, wiggling her ass at him, as she walked into one of the other rooms, closing the door behind her, leaving me stranded.

The group of girls circled me like lions circling a zebra. "I'll give three hundred dollars to the girl who sticks that thing in their mouth," one of them said, showing obvious disgust at the very thought as if my cock were akin to a writhing bug. Several of them shivered and made noises of obvious displeasure, like school girls being introduced to a dog turd.

It was very clear that to these women I was literally on par with shit.

One of the girls seemed to take the bait, falling to her knees and crawling forward. Her lips were drawn back in a face of obvious revulsion, her head almost subconsciously pulling away. She opened her mouth a bit, swallowed, then held it open a bit wider, approaching my rock hard cock... then squealed and shook her head rapidly, pulling away and making exaggerated wretching sounds while the other girls laughed uproariously.

While I was experiencing my own personal horror show I could hear low throaty moans beginning to rise from the other room, the one Felicia had disappeared into. It didn't take much imagination to figure out that she was experiencing a great deal of pleasure from whatever massive cock she was currently in the act of enjoying. As the sounds of her intense pleasure rose, so did the teasing of the girls - though a few left to enter rooms of their owns, bringing along their own chosen partners and camera equipment.

"Why did Felicia even bring this guy?" one of them said with a pout. "A dick like that is like, such a huge turn off. I don't even want to imagine chubby shrimp dicked losers, let alone be in the same room with one. I'm so glad I have these massive cocks waiting for me," she continued, gesturing to the men nearby, "otherwise I'm not sure I could even stand to be here."

"I know!" agreed the redhead. "Is this really as big as he gets? I honestly struggle to believe it. I've never seen a cock this small." As if to test the idea, the redhead swung her ass to face me, the leotard barely covering the lips of her pussy, her pantyhose shimmering under the lights of the hotel room. She ran her hands over her ass, moving like a stripper on stage, gyrating and shifting on her weight. Her movements were smooth and composed - the leotards, so it seemed, weren't just for show. She slipped one leg against my thigh, rubbing it sensually - causing another uproar of shrieks and clamors of disgust from the other girls - then turned around to see the results of her work. "Nope. It really is just that much of a worthless piece of skin. Do you think he can even get it in? Like, do you think if he tried to fuck a girl he could even get himself close enough to get the head in her hole?"

"Nah, if he fucked a virgin she'd come out still being a virgin!" replied another, cackling.

"That would mean someone would agree to even fuck him in the first place."

"Not even a completely ignorant virgin would be dumb enough to want to try and fuck that tiny weenie little thing. Even if she had no clue about sex she'd take one look at that little nubbling and go hell nah that ain't gonna work."

Felicia reentered room at about that moment, satisfied and smiling. "I'm glad to see you ladies are enjoying yourself." She was in a new outfit - a blue leotard this time, belted across the middle - and looking quite refreshed.

"Why did you even invite this loser?" asked one of my more vocal opponents, her voice dripping in disdain and derision.

"Now, now, I was just trying to be a bit charitable," Felicia replied with a toying grin, "show this sad, pathetic... well... man in the most technical sense, a bit of pity. This is the closest this poor loser will ever get to actually having sex, you see. Besides, I thought it might be a bit of fun for some of our viewers."

My blood ran ice cold as the implication of that statement sank in. "You can't be serious..." I started to protest.

"Shut up already, you fucking idiot," Felicia snapped, her sweet purring demeanor instantly evaporating. My mouth snapped closed. I know I should have fought more, but I felt so helpless against even something so simple as a few harsh words from her lips.

Felicia then moved to the camera equipment one of the girls had set up earlier, the one hooked into the laptop. "Have you ever done a web cam show before?" she asked. "No of course not," she continued, not bothering to wait for an answer, "you wouldn't have wanted anyone to see your shameful little secret. Emphasis on the little. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll be really popular. Just like the freaks at the circus. The two headed goat, the bearded lady, and, now introducing nature's next mistake, the chubby pervert born with a pair of balls and a woman's clit."

I could hear the women laughing, but all I could focus on was the camera pointing directing at me. My heart was pounding in my ears and I felt like I was going to throw up. "Please," I pleaded, barely able to find my voice, tears welling up in my eyes despite every effort I was making to stop them, "don't do this..."

And then the red light came on. Felicia clapped with happy excitement, then moved in closer to me, pulling out a cellphone as she did, kneeling down next to me like a presenter in a nature documentary, gesturing to my laughable excuse for an erection. "Hello, darlings! You know by now how I'm always on the hunt for big, thick, huge cocks for or little show here - there's nothing I love more than that feeling of being completely filled to the brim with a huge chunk of meat, just getting completed loaded up - and I know a lot of you are wishing you were lucky enough to join us but just don't have what it takes. So today I've brought along a 'friend' of mine to lift your spirits! See, no matter what you guys might be packing, even if it's just average, or even if it's only mediocre, you're still not as bad off as this unfuckable piece of shit here." With that Felicia giggled, rolling her eyes a little between me and the camera. "His mother should be ashamed to have had him, because there's no way in hell she's ever getting any grand kids out of this lot. No woman if ever going to let him anywhere near her pussy! Even if he bought some mail order wife in desperation there is no way he'd be able to get it deep enough in her to even technically have sex, let alone make babies."

Felicia paused to read the comments that were flooding in on her phone. "Oh no, darlings, this poor idiot is totally fully erect. This is as big as it gets. He's really excited to be here, you see, because he's a big pantyhose loving pervert. He can't get enough of me. I don't even have to touch him and the pathetic loser is almost already cumming all over the floor like an untrained puppy."

She read a few more lines. "Oh, he's my ex coworker. I can't believe I worked alongside him for as long as I did. It makes me feel queasy just thinking about it. I bet he was fantasizing about me the whole time, jerking it to me at night. It's actually, like, really disgusting to think about. That fucking chud yanking that shriveled up little piece of jerky while thinking about me, like he deserved to even consider me in that kind of way. Once I realized what he was about by the way he looked at me I knew I was going to have to see what was going on and either show him a good time with my girls... or make him pay for the audacity. And, well, you can see how that turned out."

Felicia looked up at me, still hanging from the door - my wrists were growing numb this point - and asked, "Hey loser, you want to see what people are saying about you?" She then stood up and pointed the phone at my face. I could have looked away, but I found myself unable to do. The comments streamed in, so fast I could only catch snippets of them as they flew by. There must have been thousands of people in that chat room. I found myself losing it, tears streaming down my face as the words flooded in.

I've never seen a cock so small. I think my toddler has a bigger dick than that. What a pathetic loser. I think I'll be sick. Was he in an accident? Is this photoshopped? Did he miss puberty? If I saw this on my first night with a guy I'd straight up leave. He doesn't even deserve to be in the same room as me. How can you stand to sit next to it, you're so brave! It's really shameful. Is it even a man at that point? I bet he stuffs socks down his pants. Is he crying? What a baby! Baby man with a baby dick. It's like a lightswitch. He's not even a man! I'm trans and I've got a bigger dick than he does! My pinkie is bigger than his dick! I bet he couldn't fill a shot glass. I bet he uses barbies as sex dolls because inflatables are too big. I don't think they make condoms that small. He doesn't need a condom, he's never going to have sex!

As the words washed over me I found myself sobbing, begging Felicia without really considering what I was saying, begging her to let me go, to make it stop. She just ignored me, giggling and responding to her live stream. "Oh, that's a good idea, let me make a poll," she said, but what she was responding to I didn't know. She tapped out something on her phone, then waited, nodding every once in awhile. "Looks like you darlings all want to see it then." Felicia called some people over and suddenly I was being unlatched from the wall. At first I was relieved - I really thought I was going to be set free - but my joy was extremely short lived as the group pulled me harshly to the ground, forcing my knees to buckle under me and then pulling out my arms and legs again, dragging me all the way down to the ground and tying me flat to the floor, my hands pulled taut above my head and my feet spread wide, held in place by several laughing girls.

12