My Humiliator Wears Pantyhose Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicia placed the camera towards the ground, somewhere around my waist. I couldn't see very well. Then suddenly something was covering my face. A pillow I think. I could barely breathe, let alone see. I could hear whatever girl was forcing the pillow down on me laughing in delight, but I could also hear Felicia moving about, talking to the camera. "Though before I get to that I think I could do with a quickie. If one of you gentlemen would be so kind?"

It wasn't long before I heard the unmistakable sounds of pleasure again, louder than before. I have no idea how long it lasted, but I was beginning to have serious doubts about it being anything close to what someone could call a quickie. I tried to not think about it, to block it out, but I couldn't stop myself from hearing the noises of shattering orgasms and ecstatic pleasure - a pleasure I knew I would never be able to provide anyone, no matter how hard I tried. Even my fingers could never compare to the feeling of being rammed by the hot, thick cock of a real man, let alone my barely-there dick.

The next intelligible words that Felicia spoke were "Oh that was sooooo good, darlings. Mm, fuck. Did you like watching it? Because I certainly liked doing it. But let's get back to business, shall we?" I felt the pillow finally being lifted from my face, but my head was still being held in place, pressed sideways on the floor so all I could see was the wall.

One of the other girls, a chipper blond, came closer to my face, holding up her own pink cased phone, showing the stream as it was coming through the live feed. Unable to move my head I could only watch the events play out over the stream, Felicia and the redheaded girl towering over me like giants. Both were wearing fresh outfits and hose, glistening on their otherwise bare legs. I knew they were standing over me, but I couldn't even see my own body, just the girls from the knee up. I knew this was the same thing those thousands of viewers were seeing.

"I can't believe he's still hard," commented the redhead, sneering down.

"Well believe it, since there it is, in all its teeny tinyness. He's such a total perv," replied Felicia. "I wonder if we even can make it smaller."

And with that she pressed down sharply against my cock with her foot, crushing it into my abdomen, squishing it around. She seemed to have put on some sort of slipper so she didn't have to touch it directly but even so her face clearly showed that she looked like she was about to be sick even being so indirectly close.

"It's like a little roach," said the redhead, taking her turn to kick at it, punting it like it was a child's toy, letting it twist and turn like a tetherball. "How has he not just like, killed himself in shame?"

"I really have no idea," admitted Felicia, taking that moment to dig her heel into my actual balls, pushing them down into the carpet. "He doesn't even deserve to be on the same planet as us. I wish we could like, ship him to Mars or like, lock him up for slave labor."

"God that would be sooooo much better. If every man got their dick measured and all the pathetic shrunken dick losers would just get locked in jail and made to do hard labor for all us girls and the real men. They aren't even really people anyway."

An unexpected voice cut in, interrupting their torment. "You ladies ordered room service?" It took me only a moment to connect it with the hostess at reception. Felicia paused, her weight still pressing my dick and balls down into the floor.

"Oh, yes, thank you ladies. We were getting quite hungry after all this working out."

"I'm surprised you can eat in the same room as... that," came another unknown voice. The hostess must have brought some of the hotel maids with her to help with the large order.

"We can always throw a sheet over him," answered Felicia with a laugh, grinding her heel in again, "It would be perfectly hidden. It's not like this miniscule little thing could even pitch a tent under it. Hey, I do have a question. Would any of you girls ever choose to have sex with a man like this?"

There was a quick rush of no's and never's as the assembled hostesses immediately and firmly expressed their complete refusal of the very concept, for any amount of money. They sounded frankly aghast at even considering the question, and I heard several distinct sounds of active displeasure.

"Well let's ask our viewers. New poll. Would any of you ever sleep with this pathetic loser? Let's say if you were paid, oh... ten thousand dollars. That seems a reasonable amount."

I could see the replies flooding in. The blond holding the phone tapped in a "no" then held her phone back up to my face so I could see the results. The answers were rapidly spilling in, but the bars never even falters. One hundred percent of respondents were voting no. There were hundreds voting, and not a one of them had entered yes, not even as a joke.

Felicia leaned down over me, pushing her weight hard against my cock. "I guess your debut wasn't really very successful, was it? Gee, I hope no one you know was watching. That would suuuuper embarrassing. I didn't exactly try super hard to crop your face out or anything. But you're okay with that, right? Of course you are. Who comes to a filming event without thinking they will be filmed, right?"

She then stepped off of me, moving aside. "Hey, would any of you ladies like to be on my show?" she asked, addressing the maids. "We can make sure your faces aren't seen. We can all take turns stepping on this ridiculous little worm for a bit, then maybe find some real cocks for you to play with."

With that Felicia turned back towards me. "Oh, you didn't think this was over, did you? You really are such an idiot. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. We're going to be here all night."

12