My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we going to tell Mr. Bill, Mommy?"

"Let me think about that, honey."

Emma went back to playing in the sand, close enough we could keep an eye on her.

"I'm amazed at how well you explain things to Emma, and how much you teach her all the time," Pen said.

"It's a screwed up world. The earlier she learns and the more she knows, the easier it will be to navigate the excrement."

Penelope and I put more sunscreen on. We were discrete. Then I leaned back on my elbows wallowing in the sun while watching Emma make sand castles.

"Mommy, what's a fig?" Emma asked.

"A fig is a type of fruit used to make dates. We don't eat many figs in Florida, except in the cookie, Fig Newtons," I said. "What made you ask about figs?"

"You said you didn't give a fig what Daddy did. I wondered what a fig was."

"It's an expression that means I don't care. I have no interest in what your Daddy does anymore."

"Okay."

"Do you want to go in the water with me?"

"Uh-huh."

I took her hand and we waded out until the water was deep enough to begin knocking Emma down, then I picked her up and we waded deeper, jumping up when a bigger wave came that might bowl me over. We laughed and splashed for fifteen or twenty minutes. When we returned to the shore, Pen greased us both up again.

When Robert got home, he changed into a swimsuit and came out to join us. He greeted each of us with a light kiss, even Emma.

"What do my girls think of having pizza tonight, and watching a movie?" Robert asked.

"What movie?" Emma asked excitedly

"When I was young, I liked Cinderella," Robert said. "Do you like Cinderella, or would you like Sleeping Beauty instead?"

"Cinderella is good. Can we watch both?"

"How about we save Sleeping Beauty for tomorrow night?" Robert asked. "Then we can have movie night two nights in a row."

"That would be fun," Emma agreed.

"I thought we could eat pizza out on the deck," Robert said, "since we're all dressed in our bathing suits. Does that sound like fun?"

"It does," Emma agreed, nodding her head.

"Let's go rinse the sand off." He picked Emma up and carried her back to the house.

"He just wants to see us in these scandalous suits, doesn't he?" I asked Pen.

She laughed. "Or less. That can wait until after the movie though. I want you so much."

"I'm getting kind of desperate myself. It's been ten days since I spent time with Becky."

"Do you like her?"

I stood up and helped Pen to her feet, pulling her into my arms. "She's nice, but I don't care for her the way I do you." I gave Pen a kiss and she melted into me. "I hope that keeps you warmed up until after the movie."

"Makes me wish the movie was ten minutes long. At least it's not a three hour blockbuster."

I laughed with her and we grabbed the towels and toys, walking back to the house arm in arm. We rinsed off and went up two decks, grabbing a chair next to Emma who was chatting happily with Robert. Fifteen minutes later, Stephanie brought out two large pizzas and plates.

"Thank you, Stephanie. Did you and the others order what you wanted?" Robert said.

"Yes, sir."

"Stephanie," I said, "It may not be your cup of tea, but we're going to watch Cinderella later if you're interested. I'll make a big bowl of popcorn."

"Thank you, Ms. Ford. We might take you up on that. I enjoy watching movies with Emma. She's very enthusiastic."

"Yes, she is."

Robert had ordered a Meat Lovers and a plain cheese. Emma had the plain cheese, and I had some of both. Robert pulled a bottle of wine out of the mini fridge and he and Pen enjoyed a glass. Emma had a juice and I had water. By the time we'd finished eating, our suits were dry.

"Before we start the movie, Emma, I want you to get your jammies on. We'll brush your teeth after the movie and popcorn."

"Okay."

I put on panties and a night shirt myself, before making a big bowl of popcorn for everyone to share. Robert and Pen continued with another glass of wine, Emma and I stayed with ice water and the three servants had soft drinks when they joined us. Emma was animated during the movie, and everyone sang to some of the popular songs. I sat in front of Robert and Pen on the floor between Robert's legs, and Emma between mine. Robert was rubbing my shoulders, which I hugely enjoyed. He really did have good hands. Pen would occasionally stroke my hair in a loving gesture. I felt so relaxed during the movie.

Really, I think a great time was had by all. Thankfully, by the end of the movie, after the afternoon spent on the beach, Emma was ready for bed, because I was ready for sex.

After saying goodnight to the others, and putting Emma down for the night, I headed straight for the Taft's bedroom, where naked Tafts and a stiff erection waited for me. I shed my night shirt and panties and climbed into bed with them. We spent ten minutes just kissing, but I had to have Robert's lovely prick in me sooner, rather than later.

"Mount my husband in a reverse cowgirl," Pen directed. "I want to lick his balls and your clit while you fuck."

"Say no more," I said. "I'm in."

I was so wet, I could slide the bottom of his shaft without any trouble at all. I was kneeling over him while Robert massaged my ass, and Pen laid down between his legs and began licking at everything she could reach. It didn't take long before I had my first orgasm, shivering on Robert's prick.

"I can't believe how much you seem to enjoy me fucking your husband, and then contribute to my pleasure," I moaned. "It seems so wrong, and so perfect at the same time."

Pen laughed, pausing to answer me. "I have a hard time believing it myself. I never thought I'd enjoy watching him fuck someone else as much as I enjoy watching him fuck you. You taste so good together, I can't get enough."

Her tongue went back to work licking our joining. Don't ever let anyone tell you that being stretched by a fat cock and getting your kitty licked at the same time doesn't feel good. They're fucking lying. The way we were on the bed, I could hold Pen's head and direct her to anywhere I wanted to be licked, though she did just fine on her own, so I merely stroked her hair, thanking her for the gift she was giving me. I orgasmed four more times before I felt Robert pulsing a creamy load into my cunt. Before he'd completely shrunk, Pen gave me another climax, and I squeezed him out during an orgasmic contraction, with a huge mess of cum sliding out with him.

Never fear, Pen was here, licking up the mixture of our spends. I sort of collapsed off Robert's hard body, and felt him pull me into an embrace. Robert and I were panting hard after our exertions. Pen was doing better. She crawled up over me, bent down and kissed me, letting me taste some of the mess on her lips.

"That was amazing," I said. "The sex with you both just keeps getting better and better."

"I think it's because it's no longer just sex," Pen said. "It's love." Robert agreed.

Penelope lay down beside me and wrapped her arms around me. I thought about that. This crazy thing had started because of a crime and the Taft's desire to have a baby. I'd entered the relationship reluctantly, glad simply not to be going to jail and being able to keep Emma. It could have been so much worse for me. I'd agreed to have sex with them for a child, and they could have forced the issue, but they never demanded we have sex, instead, trying to seduce me into cooperation, and they'd been successful.

I never felt raped, or compelled into anything. They'd been kind to me and my daughter, loving, and tender, and gentle, and fun. Did I love them? I think I sort of did. I certainly cared for them more than anyone else I'd ever been with, save Ransom when we first got married, before he'd shown me what a despicable human being he was. I looked forward to every minute of time I spent with them, and dreaded every minute away. I couldn't quite say I was head over heels, perhaps too jaded by the events of the last six months by what my husband had done, to fully accept their loving generosity. But if it wasn't love, it was damn close. I kissed them both.

"You may very well be right," I said.

I kissed them again. Penn laid a hand over my flat belly.

"I can't believe there's a child of Robert's in here, and we're finally going to have a child together. It's something we've wanted for years, and it's finally going to happen."

"I'm glad I'm the one giving it to you," I said.

"Are you?" Robert asked. "Glad?"

"Yes, I am. I never expected to be this happy when this all first began, but yes, I'm glad to be the source of your happiness."

"We want you to start spending the night with us," Robert said. "We want to wake up in bed with you."

"Not without saying something to Emma first."

"What are you going to say to her?" Pen asked.

"I'm not sure yet. Something, so perhaps she can understand. Do you want to do the same thing I just did?"

"I'd love to," Pen said, smiling. "You certainly seemed to have fun."

Pen started to suck Robert's cock, and I joined her, kissing her around Robert's dick. With the both of us nibbling on pieces and parts, it wasn't long before Robert reached a full erection. She slid down his cock as easily as I did, orgasming almost as quickly. Since Robert had cum so recently, he lasted a good long time, even with me sucking and licking his balls in concert with Pen's ride up and down his shaft. She orgasmed multiple times from his fucking and my licking, before Robert flooded her pussy with his cream. I cleaned off his cock and Robert and I made sure Pen's pussy was pristine.

All three of us showered together, cleaning up before going back to bed.

"Have you shown Ransom the video of you getting fucked in the ass and sucking Robert's cock clean yet?" Pen asked, her head resting on my stomach, while she idly held Robert's limp cock.

"No. Not yet."

"What with the frustration that Ransom is feeling from having to go up to Jacksonville, and you telling him that you're going to start spending the nights with us in a full blown relationship, I think it might be time to unload that video on him."

I thought about that. Maybe it was time.

"It would be even worse for him if he got cut off from his new flame completely," I said.

"Do you want Ransom to get hurt?" Pen asked. "It didn't sound like it this afternoon."

"No, but what if Emma was the one to tell him and asked that he not hurt her Daddy?" I said. "I might be able to promise him a revenge fuck if he doesn't kill him."

"Is that something you want to do?" Robert said.

"Not particularly, no."

"What if I offered him a hundred thousand dollars if he didn't beat hell out of him?" Robert asked.

"It wouldn't hurt to ask," I said. "I'll mention it to him first. Emma has to be out of the house before I do it. I don't want her scared because of what might happen. You still have a key for the house?"

"Yeah. Every time we have security outside, they have a key."

"I'll have a private chat with Bill Smith on Monday, and perhaps we'll do it on Tuesday if you're not too busy. Now, I just want to forget about Ransom. I think about him enough the rest of the month. I don't want to spoil my time with you thinking about my bastard husband."

Pen laughed. "I'm glad one of us has a husband to be proud of."

"Me, too, and such a fucking stud as well."

"Speaking of stud, Robert looks like he's ready to go again. What should we do this time?"

"Your choice," I said. "You pick."

"I want to be underneath you in a sixty-nine, while my man pounds your pussy to a froth."

"Sounds wonderful to me," I said. I kissed her before swapping ends and climbing on board.

With my legs widely spread to give Robert room, he quickly found my core and eased inside. Since I was getting the fucking this time, I tried to ignore what he was doing to me, and concentrated on pleasing the wonderful woman beneath me, who gave so much of herself to so many others, including me and my daughter. I think I was successful.

******

I got up around two and went back to my room to finish the night. After breakfast, I took Emma out on one of the decks with some water.

"Emma, honey, do you like Robert and Pen?"

"Uh-huh."

"I do too. I like them very, very much, as much as I used to love your Daddy. Do you remember how I used to sleep with Daddy?"

"Yes."

"I want to start sleeping in bed with them the same way. I want to move from my room to their room so I can be with them every night. Would that be okay to you?"

"Uh-huh. Are you going to make more babies with Robert?"

"Once I have a baby in my tummy, I can't make more babies, until the one inside my tummy is born, but the thing I do to make babies, is still fun to do, even if I already have a baby inside of me. I want to be able to go to sleep with them and wake up with them, every day that I'm here. I like them that much. But I want to make sure that it's okay with you first, that I stay with them in their room. I won't do it if you don't want me to. I really like them and hope that we can live with them some day. Would you like that?"

"Uh-huh. I hope we can too. When can we move in with them?"

"I don't know for sure, honey. At the moment, Mommy and Daddy are still married, even if I don't want to be with him anymore. We need for a judge to say that we're not married. Until then, we might have to stay with Daddy most of the time, otherwise, the judge might make you live with him."

"I want to live with you, Mommy, not Daddy."

"I know, Emma. That's what I want too. I'm going to talk to Daddy about it and tell him what I want. While I talk to him, I'd like you to stay with grandpa and grandma, because we'll probably be very angry and yelling and shouting at each other. I don't want you to see that. Will you go stay with them a few days?"

"Yeah. When?"

"It won't be for a few days yet. We'll go home and I'll tell Daddy you're going to stay with them first, so he knows where you are."

"Okay."

"Do you care if I start sleeping with Robert and Pen?"

"Nuh-uh."

"Thank you, baby. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mommy."

I hugged and kissed her. "Let's go inside and play a game. Would you like that?"

"Uh-huh."

We found Robert and Pen and after telling them I'd be spending the night with them, we played a kid's game with Emma, then went down to the beach together after lunch and had a nice time there. We were happy and laughing and building the biggest sand castle. We had a wonderful afternoon, having so much fun as a family, and that's the way I thought of us now, as a family. Not the one I used to have; this one was so much better.

The cook had come and made the meal tonight. Pork chops with a cream sauce, a vegetable medley, new potatoes with parsley, apple crisp with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. We had another movie night, Sleeping Beauty this time, and without the popcorn, because of the dessert. We still sang all the songs together. I sat in between Robert and Pen and held Emma in my lap, and I think it was the most content I could remember being since Emma was born.

When I put Emma to bed, I reminded her that I'd be sleeping with Robert and Pen tonight, and that she had to knock before she entered the room, since I was with someone else. For the first night since the weekend I learned Ransom was a thief, and I had still feared what might be happening to me, I went to sleep and woke up with my new lovers, and I loved it. The sex was incredible and it felt so good to be held in their arms as I held them.

******

Waking up with Robert and Pen this morning had been wonderful. I woke up with Robert licking me while Pen suckled on a breast. What a wonderful way to wake up. We had a nice breakfast. I helped Pen make it while Robert played a game with Emma.

I called Bill Smith right after breakfast, to be sure I got him at home, as I didn't have a work number.

"Mr. Smith, this is Samantha Ford, Emma's mother. Do you remember who I am?"

"Sure. Emma's played here a couple of times."

"That's right. Don't tell your wife I called you, but it's important that I meet with you soon. Could you meet Emma and me some time tomorrow?"

"I suppose I could meet you around lunch time. What's this about?"

"I can't tell you right now, because it's a matter of some delicacy. Could you meet us at the Chuck E. Cheese in Fort Myers at whatever time you take lunch?"

"Not even a hint?"

"It's something that affects your family."

"That's all pretty mysterious."

"I know, and I wish I could tell you more, but this is not a good time to say anything."

"I guess. Sure. Noon works."

"Thank you, Bill. I appreciate this very much."

My next call was to Becky.

"Hey, Becky, I need your help."

"What do you need, Sam."

"I'm going to be meeting someone at noon with Emma tomorrow at Chuck E. Cheese. I need you to go with me and after Emma talks to them, I need you to look after her while I finish the conversation. Free food and games for you."

"Sure. I haven't been to a Chuck E. Cheese in ages. It might be fun."

Another morning on the beach with all of us enjoying a partly cloudy day of fun. The afternoon started out with more sex after lunch while Emma napped, having been tuckered out by the morning.

Other than taking the time out for my phone calls, we enjoyed another entire day together. Unfortunately, I needed to go home today. It pained me every time I had to leave. I was so much happier here than I was at home with my asshole of a husband. Nevertheless, I had to go home sometime, so I packed up our things and we left around three. Ransom still wasn't back from Jacksonville, or he'd gone somewhere else. I didn't care.

******

I made Emma a light supper around five, reading to her after supper. Before I tucked her in, I told her that I was taking her to grandma and grandpa's tomorrow for a couple of days.

"Before we go there, I'm taking you to Chuck E. Cheese with Becky for lunch. I'm meeting Mr. Bill there at lunch time."

"Okay."

"I want you to tell Mr. Bill what you told me about Ms. Bonnie and your Dad."

"Is he going to hurt Daddy?"

"I don't know, honey. After you tell him, I want you to ask him not to hurt Daddy. Hopefully, he'll listen to you, because you're such a good little girl." I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. "He'll be angry though, because Ms. Bonnie was cheating with Daddy."

"I hope he doesn't hurt him."

"Me, too." At least not too much. Maybe a little. A good kick in the balls, say.

I was reading in the living room when Ransom got back. I ignored him. It was getting really easy to ignore him anymore. He stomped around the house, trying to get me to talk to him.

"Keep it down, asshole, you'll wake Emma."

"I suppose you had a great weekend."

"You'd suppose right. I told Emma on Saturday I was moving into their bedroom from now on. I woke up with them this morning, and it was wonderful."

"I thought you were trying to keep things secret from Emma."

"She already knew I was making babies with Robert and that I was now carrying a brother or sister for her. She's happy that I'm happy. She loves Robert and Pen as much as I do. He'll make a wonderful father for the new baby and Emma."

"He's not getting Emma. She's mine."

"He's already more of a father to her than you are. He spends time with her. You don't."

"Fuck you!"

"Never again, Rancid. You lost this by stealing and fucking around outside of our marriage. I warned you it was possible to lose Emma if you didn't pay attention to her. Do you listen to me? Fuck no! We watched Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty with her on Friday and Saturday nights. We had a wonderful time. When's the last time you did anything with your daughter? Apparently, all you can think of is the next pussy you can fuck. You've lost Emma as surely as you've lost me."