My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 04

Story Info
Ransom fucks the wrong woman, Sam closer to the Tafts.
13.8k words
4.69
9k
11

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers

Samantha has sex with Becky again, talking to her roommates about sex with women. She finds out who else Ransom has been fucking, a neighbor with a big husband. She finds herself becoming closer and closer to the Tafts, finally deciding she'll spend the nights in bed with them. This chapter contains oral and lesbian sex, and an MFF threesome. My thanks to JohnnyGalt and Steve150177 for their help.

My Husband Fucked Me Over, Ch 4

Ransom Fucks the Wrong Woman

I asked Emma if her father had read 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears' to her last night.

"He didn't do it like you and Pen do," she replied.

"How does he do it?"

"With the same voice. He just reads."

I did voices when I read to her, and apparently, so did Penelope. My voice for Goldilocks, and three other voices for the three bears when they talked. Since Becky and I had given the house a good deep cleaning yesterday, today I could spend more time with my munchkin. I had a year long pass to county parks, so I decided to take her to the nature walk at the Nature Walk and Planetarium on Ortiz Avenue in Fort Myers. It would combine her love of animals and what she'd seen at the Naples Zoo, but with more Florida native animals. I knew her little legs would have a hard time on the long walk around the boardwalk, so would bring her stroller with her. Before we had a chance to leave, Becky called.

"Hey, Becky, what's up?"

"Can we talk?"

"I'm about to do a nature walk with Emma. Would you like to come along? We can get lunch afterward."

"Uh, sure. That sounds nice."

"I'll pick you up on the way. Probably be about fifteen minutes."

"I'll be ready."

After she hung up, I said to Emma that Becky was going to go with us.

"Okay. Becky's nice."

I finished tying Emma's shoes, then got my purse/knapsack which I often used when taking Emma somewhere, put her stroller in the car and we headed over to Becky's. She was waiting, and came out dressed in shorts, tee shirt and tennis shoes, getting into the front seat with me. We headed down the road.

"What did you want to talk about?"

Becky looked kind of pointedly at Emma, talking to herself in the back seat.

"Oh, that. I'm sure if you keep it to generalities, we can carry on a conversation."

"I had a great time last night."

"I did too." I reached over and took her hand, squeezing it.

"I want to do it again."

"I said we could. Did you have a day in mind?"

"I'd like to do it on a more permanent basis."

Glancing at her, the earnestness on her face, I think I knew what she meant.

"You'd like to date someone," I said.

"A very specific someone, yes."

"I don't think that's wise. A lot of things are up in the air for a certain someone, and I'm quite sure that she finds herself attracted to someone else already, but doesn't feel she can fully express herself due to her situation. She's kind of in limbo at the moment. I'm fairly certain I don't see a future in such a relationship, at least at this point. I think going further than a friends with benefits connection might be doomed to failure."

"Well, poop."

"You said poop," Emma said from the back, so we knew she was listening.

"Yes, she did," I said. "Becky is a little upset about something. Did your roommates give you a hard time about last night?"

"A little. They also expressed some curiosity, about what it was like."

"Are you going to show them?"

"I'm thinking about it, but I'm not sure. I'm hesitant about messing up a good roommate arrangement, in case it doesn't work out."

"That could definitely be a problem."

"Would tomorrow evening be too soon for a repeat? I could make you supper."

"Tomorrow would probably be okay," I said. I squeezed her hand again.

******

We had an excellent time on the nature walk. There were some birds in cages, often injured and unable to live in the wild anymore, including a big Bald Eagle, a couple of hawks and owls. Then some gators and snakes, plus we saw some things on the walk itself, cormorants, anhingas, otters, turtles, ibises, egrets and herons. Emma seemed fascinated by everything, and even walked more than I would have expected, though we were going slow to see everything. I had no problem holding Becky's hand on the walk, and I think she liked the small show of affection.

They didn't have a planetarium show until the evening today, which I would have liked Emma to see. There was a Texas Roadhouse Grill nearby, so I took everyone to lunch there. Emma had chicken fingers and fries, Becky and I having burgers and salads.

"What time you do want me to come over?" I asked when I dropped Becky off.

"How soon can you come?"

"Not until Ransom gets home. He's usually back by six."

"So six-thirty okay."

"It should be fine."

"Do you want some wine?"

"I shouldn't. I may be pregnant."

"Ah, yes, the breeding contract."

"Exactly."

"Is that why you're sticking to a 'friends with benefits' relationship?"

"Yes."

Becky nodded and got out of the car.

"I'll see you tomorrow then," she said before she closed the door.

"Six-thirty. I'll let you know if Ransom doesn't get home in time."

"Thanks."

******

When Ransom got home the next day, I told him, "I'm going to see Becky tonight. You need to take care of Emma. I put a meal in the fridge to heat up."

"Another pussy lick fest?"

I ignored his comment. "I'll be back later, Rancid."

"Does this mean that you're not going to be masturbating any time soon?"

"What kind of man enjoys masturbating to his wife getting fucked by another man, Rancid? I'd really like to know."

He didn't speak.

"I thought so. Adios, Rancid."

I left. It was a five minute walk to Becky's place. Becky kissed me in greeting, then told me she was still working in the kitchen putting finishing touches on supper. Her two roommates were home, seated in the living room area in front of the kitchen. I went up to them and stuck out my hand.

"Hello, I'm Samantha Ford. How are you this evening?"

They both looked at me for a second, unsure what to do.

"I promise I won't bite, unless you want me to."

The black one smiled first, then stood up and shook my hand. "My name is Reno."

"That's an unusual name."

"My mother named all of her children after western cities. I've got a brother named Cody, and a sister Cheyenne."

The other one stood up and said, "My name is Sandra, but everyone calls me Sandy."

"It's nice to make your acquaintance," I said. "Becky said you had a lot of questions after I was here a couple of days ago. I'd be happy to answer any you have."

"Uh, are you a lesbian?" Sandy asked.

"I doubt it, but since I now have sex with women on occasion, I suppose I'm a bisexual. Why don't you sit back down, and we can chat."

We all sat down, me across from them.

"When did you start having sex with women?" Sandy followed up.

"About four months ago. My husband stole some money, and he implicated me in his crime, I was deemed to be a co-conspirator. The people he stole the money from were childless and willing to make up the losses provided I had two children for them and have sex with the wife who was bisexual, in order to stay out of jail. To avoid risking losing my daughter, I agreed to both of their demands. I started having sex with them the weekend I learned the money was stolen."

"Do you hate it?" Reno asked

"If I hated it, I wouldn't have had sex with Becky, since I'm not being forced into it. But since I'm never having sex with my husband again, and can't have sex with any other men while trying to provide children to the couple, I got tired of my only sex being masturbation. It's made worse by the fact that to ensure that my husband doesn't try to fuck me for children, I now have a security company who can see what I do in my home. We're constantly watched. Better to come over here and have sex with Becky, than masturbate at home with other people watching."

"You're right. That is worse," Sandy said. "What's it like; sex with a woman?"

"It's different, but still pretty much the same. Kissing is kissing. Petting is petting, except you stroke a pussy instead of a cock, but if you've ever masturbated, you know what caressing a pussy is like. Women are obviously softer, and they kiss differently, softer, less insistent and more relaxed, I'd say. Most men seem to be in a hurry to get to the main event, the orgasm, while women seem more willing to linger on the foreplay. I've never had sex with a woman where I didn't have an orgasm, while that's happened fairly frequently with the younger men I've had sex with. It's like the moment they cum, they lose interest. I suppose they can be trained to get better, because the older men have been better about it.

"The only man I'm allowed to have sex with now is very good at sex. I've never failed to have an orgasm with him."

"Who is it?" Reno asked.

"I can't say. I've signed a non-disclosure agreement, but on the whole, he's not interested in extra-marital sex except with me, to have a child, although I think they would both like our arrangement to continue past the two children. I'm inclined to think I would as well, as his children would be my daughter's half siblings, and I've wanted her to have a brother or sister for about a year, someone who wouldn't be so young, they'd never play together."

"Would you show us what it's like?" Reno said. "To have sex with another woman?"

"You must think I'm a promiscuous slut, who'll have sex with anyone?"

"No, I'm sorry, that's not what I meant to imply at all," Reno said.

I laughed. "I know you didn't mean it that way, but that's what it would seem like to me. You can have sex with each other. You don't need me to show you what to do. You each have a woman's body. You know what feels good to you. You start by doing things that feel good to you, then start experimenting until you figure out what else feels good. Start, possibly, by taking a shower together. A little soaping down, washing, kissing. If that feels good, take it to the bedroom, and play a little more.

"Kissing is good. Letting your hands wander is good. If neither of you like it, you stop. If one of you likes it, and the other one doesn't, the one who does can find a girlfriend who wants to, the other one can stick with boys. It's important to remember, that as long as it's just sex, you can both stop whenever you want. But if it becomes more than that, and you start to develop emotional feelings for one another, it gets tricky. That's where you can easily fuck up the roommate arrangement; if the feelings aren't mutual. I suppose when you start having sex with one another is when feelings can start to develop, because you're opening up to one another and giving of yourself more than to most people.

"It's when I started to develop feelings for the couple I'm sharing with, even given the circumstances under which we started. They didn't treat me like a thief, as they quickly realized I'm not my husband. They treated me with kindness and respect, and not just some sex toy they had access to. They've treated my daughter like she was their own. It's become more than just sex, I think on both our parts."

"Have you had a threesome?"

"I've had sex with both of them at the same time. That was some really good sex, but it works because we're looking out for each other, solicitous of each other's needs. No one is in it wholly for themselves to get off, but trying to make sure everyone enjoys it. When it first started, I had sex with them each individually, as the other one looked after my daughter. However, the man was saving all of his sperm for me, to have a child, so not having sex with his wife. That seemed wrong to me, as they're still married to each other. I said to them, 'why not have sex with each other, then when you're close, cum in me.' That meant we all needed to be in bed together, which is when the threesomes started."

"Supper's ready," Becky said.

"That's my date calling. I've got to run. It's been nice talking to you."

I joined Becky in the kitchen, which had a small table, holding four comfortably.

"What would you like to drink?" Becky asked me.

"Ice water is fine. I drink a lot of water anyway."

"I made a pot roast. I hope you like it. I like it for the leftovers."

"I'm sure I will. Any meal I don't have to make myself is delicious, as far as I'm concerned. I'm not that fussy, and I like almost everything."

Becky dished up a plate and put it in front of me. It had roast beef, potatoes, carrots, celery, and onion visibly. She dished up her own and sat next to me.

"It smells delicious. Thank you for having me over for supper. I would have come for the sex alone."

She smiled and put her hand on mine.

I had a bite, and said, "It tastes fabulous. Aren't the others joining us for supper?"

"They ate earlier. We usually buy and prepare our own food. It works out better, less acrimony about eating up each other's food budget."

"So, this really is a date then?"

"As much as I'm going to get, apparently. I was listening to your conversation with Reno and Sandy."

"I'm sorry if you want more, but in all actuality, even if I didn't end up with Robert and Pen, I'd be likely to marry another man, if I got married again at all. My last marriage ended up a huge disappointment."

"I guess I get that."

"I tend to doubt that you're a lesbian anyway, as you'd have had some inclinations and experimented with others before I came along. I suspect that you've had some disappointing relationships with men recently, and enjoying the sex with me, figured you'd give women a try. You do tend to run into some frogs on the way to your prince. Sometimes, I think we tend to concentrate on the appearance of someone when we start out dating. I did with Ransom. He was good looking, had a nice bod, seemed nice enough, so I married him. I didn't know enough about his character.

"Now, I wonder if there were some men who seemed interested, who were maybe not the looker that Ransom was, who I would have been happier with, if I'd only given them a chance. I wished I'd paid more attention to who a person was inside, and not what they looked like. I wonder if the good looking ones aren't a little vain and self centered, who tend to think they're God's gift to women and can do no wrong, which is obviously a fallacy. In addition to being a thief, Ransom was a cheat. I know he had sex with at least one other woman, for most of the last year, and I suspect there were others as well. Someone who thought they were lucky to get me, might have been a better catch."

"Yes, I see that. The last three men I dated were all pretty much duds. Stuck up, or jealous, or not too bright. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong frog pond too."

"I'm thinking intelligence and a sense of humor is more valuable than looks. If you can get everything, you're lucky, so try to pick the best traits. Loyalty, which will be a big one for me from now on, smarts, someone who laughs at the misfortunes life throws at them, instead of crying about it, steady, ambitious, but not so ambitious they take shortcuts instead of being willing to work for their success. I plan to spend a lot more time talking about goals and aspirations, than in bed, fucking, for the next one I pick."

Becky laughed. "I think I'll start doing the same thing. If a guy can't wait at least five dates before he has to have sex, he'll go into the trash heap."

"There you go, a plan of action. And I can be your sexual outlet until you find the right frog."

"How did you get so smart? You're not that much older than me."

"Six years, I think. I'm twenty-seven. A dick of a husband I married for all the wrong reasons. You tend to learn more from your mistakes, than your successes. I made a huge mistake, so I learned a lot."

Becky laughed. We had a good meal, with lots of talking, then I helped her clean up and we retired to her bedroom. She didn't wait for me to undress her, naked almost before we got the door closed. For two hours, we had some great sex. We were sort of resting, intending to go again. I got a text.

"I need to check, make sure it's not about Emma."

"Sure."

It was from Pen. Where are you?

At my babysitter, Becky's, apartment.

You're not at home, then?

No, why? Ransom is supposed to be looking after Emma.

He's fucking someone else.

At my house, with Emma there?

In the dark, in his room.

Thanks for the heads up. Later. Text me if she leaves in the next fifteen minutes.

"What's wrong?" Becky asked as I got ready to call Ransom.

"Ransom has some bimbo in my house."

"I didn't think you cared if he fucked someone else?"

"I don't, as long as Emma isn't home."

I called. It took a long time for Ransom to answer.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Get rid of the skank, now."

"Are you spying on me?"

"I don't have to. You ensured we have someone surveilling us constantly. She leaves, now. I don't give a damn what you do as long as you don't do it in front of Emma."

"You fuck in front of her. She knows you're making babies with Robert. I'm making babies too, bitch."

"Not in front of her. Someone is always watching her, and making sure she doesn't see anything. If you want to go spend the night at your skanks house, fine. Fuck her there. I'll be home in an hour. Feel free to spend the night with her, banging her all night."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"She's married."

"Another married woman! You fuckwad! What a disgusting person you turned out to be. Fuck her in a car somewhere, or wait until Emma's with me. Don't you ever bring some bimbo into the house when Emma's there. I mean it. Get rid of her now or I'm going to come home and cut your dick off. You have ten minutes to push her out of the house."

I hung up. Ten minutes later, I got another text from Pen telling me she was gone.

"Would you really have cut his dick off," Becky asked me.

"It's so fucking tempting, I'm not sure what I'd do, but he better not test me and find out."

"God, you're fierce when you're angry?"

"Don't fuck with a lioness' cubs."

"Emma knows you're making babies with Robert. She's talked about it."

"I know she does. A conversation that wasn't quite ambiguous enough, but she doesn't know what making babies is. As far as she's concerned, we could have Play Dough we're forming into babies. I don't want her to see it. She's too young to understand sex."

"Can't Ransom lock the door?"

"He's staying in her old room. It doesn't have a lock on it. She could wake up hearing noises and walk right into her old room."

"So he doesn't mind having sex while other people are watching?"

"He thinks that if he turns off the lights, people can't see him. He's wrong. I haven't told him, but the monitoring system has low light and infrared capability."

"Why haven't you told him?"

"We're hoping he screws up and tries fucking me without a condom on. He wouldn't do that if he thought he'd be seen. I have to remain married to him under the terms of the contract we're abiding by. So far, it seems like he has to violate the terms of the current contract in order for the terms to change, although a lawyer is looking into it. I'd love to leave him, but we're supposed to remain married, so he can raise Robert's kid. He doesn't have any incentive to change the terms. He gets off scot free, and gets to keep the piddling amount of money he's still managed to hide. So far, the bastard has gotten away with everything. He got to keep a job, no one's fucking a baby into him, and if we divorce, he'll walk away with half of whatever I'm getting paid to provide a baby, and half of our house, even if we both don't get arrested and prosecuted. Now you know why I hate him so much."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers