My Husband, His Priest and I

Story Info
A MFM threesome turns into a MMF threesome.
2.7k words
4.54
25.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve's husband Dominic usually walked through the door at six pm, six-fifteen latest, so she was partly concerned, partly miffed when she glanced at her phone over a plate of cold pasta and realized that it was already 8 pm - with no word from Dom.

Eve worked from home, and would occasionally, as she had tonight, spend the hour between turning off her laptop and Dom's arrival cooking an elaborate meal in lingerie. She would never be finished with her cooking before Dom got home, giving him the opportunity to take her from behind at the stove or to lift her onto the counter facing him so he could make out with her while he fucked her.

When he took her from behind, he would grab the braid she always wore while cooking and use it to pull back her head, then alternately kiss and softly bite her neck, interspersing occasional flicks of his tongue. Just thinking about it increased her level of agitation; she uncrossed and re-crossed her legs beneath their retro formica kitchen table, her pelvis rocking involuntarily on the red vinyl cushion that was separated from her pussy lips by only a thin strip of lace fabric. As she rocked, she felt the wetness she had already left on the vinyl in her excitement.

Eve felt robbed of that delicious first fuck and its accompanying feral intensity. Just as she picked up her phone to demand that Dom get his ass home, she heard his key twist in the lock of their kitchen entrance. The door opened, and in walked Dom, followed by a familiar, attractive man.

"Eve, you remember Father Theo, yeah?" The handsome priest beside her husband stood about 6'2", had caramel-colored skin, a well-groomed and full beard, and dark hair pulled back from his face. He appeared to be about forty, and his defined muscles teased her beneath tight khakis and a polo with his church's logo over his left pec.

She felt self-conscious in her lingerie, a feeling that was quickly overcome by lust for the two men standing before her. She deliberately pushed her chair back from the table, rose on her black peep-toe stilettos and walked toward them, holding out her hand to Father Theo. "Pleased to meet you, Father," she purred.

Theo took her hand and held it while he blatantly scanned her from her tits that were held by a sheer, red lace bra, to her pussy hidden by a thong made of the same fabric, and down her toned legs to where her toes peeped out the front of her leather shoes. After a hot minute, he looked into her eyes and replied, "Nice to meet you, gorgeous."

Dom stared at his wife with an eager expression, happy that events were unfolding according to his plans. He grabbed her left ass cheek while Father Theo still held her hand and met her lips for a deep, prolonged kiss. She pulled back from both of them and, taking control, said, "Well, you've missed dinner, but I saved you some dessert. Why don't you have a seat at the table?"

Each man took a chair while Eve walked over to the refrigerator, opened the door, bent over to show off her ass in that thong and those heels, and took out two martini glasses filled with homemade chocolate mousse. She placed a glass and a spoon before each of the men, who sat on opposite sides of the square table, and positioned her own chair between them before sitting down to watch.

The men picked up their spoons and began to eat the mousse without taking their eyes off her. She relished the expressions on their faces when the silky chocolate hit their tongues. After a few minutes, she rose from her seat and indicated to Dom that he should push back his chair from the table. He did as she asked, and she straddled him. "Feed me some mousse," she demanded.

He dipped his spoon in the mousse behind her and brought it to her lips, smearing creamy chocolate all over them. She slowly licked off the dessert, and then Dom put his face to hers and took her sweetened tongue in his mouth. She felt a surge of energy in her clit and re-positioned herself over just one of his legs, grinding against his knee while he made out with her and massaged her breasts through the sheer fabric of her bra.

Theo had come to stand behind Dom while he warmed up his wife, and when Eve looked up at him, he grabbed her by her braid and used it to hold her head still while he ran his tongue along the crevices of her ears in a way that left her whole body covered with goosebumps. Her husband removed her bra and lightly sucked on her nipples, and then began brushing one of his thumbs over her clit through the thong. Theo noticed Dom sucking on one nipple, and began pinching and twisting the other with his free hand, bringing Eve to another level of ecstasy.

She felt herself building toward her first orgasm of the night, and when Theo sensed what was happening, he leaned over and took the nipple he had been twisting into his mouth. Having both nipples sucked by the two men while riding her husband's leg and having her clit played with sent her over the edge, and Dom caught her as she lost control, moaning and convulsing.

Dom rose from the chair with Eve's arms wrapped around his neck and carried her to the kitchen island. He laid her down gently on the cold granite countertop with her legs dangling off its edge at her knees. Theo joined them and lightly rested his hands on her hips, which bucked at his touch. In response, he hooked her thong with his fingers and pulled it down her legs until it was free and let it drop on the floor.

Eve lay naked on the counter before the two men, craving whatever was about to happen. Dom began by sliding a finger into her wet slit, which still throbbed from her first orgasm. Theo blew air on her clit, teasing it, while Dom's curved finger found the sensitive spot on the front wall of her pussy. She whimpered at the contact, and Theo reflexively dove toward her pussy and took her clit into his mouth. Eve's whole body arched involuntarily as she experienced the most intense physical pleasure of her whole life from Theo gently sucking on her clit while Dom moved his finger in small circles over her g-spot. The men were eager to please, and her reactions encouraged them to keep going.

Theo, not wanting to let her cum again just yet, slowly worked his way up her body with his mouth, leaving a trail of kisses from her pubic bone to her breasts, stopping to take one of her nipples in his mouth for a few moments, and then up to her neck, where he lingered. Eve, back in her right mind, said to her husband in a voice like strawberry cream, "Dom, stop for a moment."

After Dom removed his finger from her pussy, Eve turned over and lifted herself up on her hands and knees on the island countertop. At this invitation, Dom put his face in between her ass cheeks and entered her with his tongue. For a moment, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of Dom alternately sticking his tongue inside her and then licking the rim of her pussy and her asshole in a figure eight. She opened her eyes and saw Theo standing before her, enjoying her facial expressions.

Eve lowered herself down to her elbows, keeping her ass in the air for Dom, and bade

Theo to come closer with her index finger. Theo stepped within reach, and she unbuckled his belt, then unzipped and pulled down his khakis. She coaxed his cock through the fly of his boxers and stared, her excitement to play with her new toy growing with his erection.

The island was a little too tall for her to take Theo in her mouth, so she asked Dom to stop licking her and to go sit in one of the kitchen chairs. He did as ordered, and Eve jumped off the island, ran over to Dom, who had already removed his pants in preparation, and sat on his cock, which was standing at attention for her. She began to ride him and moaned, looking Theo in the eyes over Dom's shoulder. "Theo, bring over the coconut oil that's on the counter."

Theo came to her and Dom with the jar of coconut oil, and Dom gave him a conspiratorial look as he grabbed his wife's ass cheeks and spread them, telling Theo, "She wants this more than she's ever wanted anything."

Theo took a small amount of oil into his hands and massaged most of it onto her asshole, then rubbed the rest of it onto his cock. Eve stopped riding Dom to let Theo position the tip of his cock just at the entrance to her tight hole, and took a deep breath as she backed onto it a little. She rocked forward onto Dom, Theo moved a little closer, and then she rocked backward to take more of Theo into her ass. She did this dance until she had Theo almost fully inside her, and then she commanded both of them to take her.

Eve gasped as Theo withdrew and then gave her a full thrust into her ass. At the same time, Dom grabbed her hips and forcefully pulled her down onto his cock, getting as much of himself inside her as possible. The sensation of being completely filled with cock in both of her holes sent Eve into a state of euphoria; all of the nerve endings in her pelvic floor lit up like a house fire.

While he rode her from behind, Theo reached around and cupped her breasts in his hands and pinched both of her nipples forcefully, and then Dom sent her over the edge by licking the parts of her nipples exposed between Theo's thumbs and forefingers. She was rocked by another orgasm, and the men grunted as her body jerked back and forth, taking both of them even deeper inside her. They were both close to exploding after so much foreplay, and Eve shivered with pleasure as first Dom, then Theo released their loads inside her. Sandwiched between Dom in the chair and Theo leaning against her back, she felt their cocks twitching with release until they gradually softened and slipped out of her.

"Anyone else feel like taking a shower?" Eve asked mischievously, leading the way to the master suite before either man could reply.

_____________________________

Beneath the rain shower head of the master bedroom, Theo and Dom took turns washing Eve with a loofah. Their slow, circular motions lingered over her buttocks and breasts, and she squealed every time one of them tightened his circles over her nipples.

Though both men were enthusiastic in their gestures toward her, she noticed her husband stealing lustful glances at Theo's fully-exposed, toned form. She put her hands on a shoulder of each man and said to her husband, "I want you to kiss Theo, if he consents."

Dom looked into Theo's eyes, and before he could speak Theo had grabbed the back of Dom's head and pulled him into a deep kiss.

Eve stared with her mouth open and reached down to touch her clit, which had begun pulsing at the sight of her husband being taken by a man. She watched them make out and rub each other's stiffening cocks for a few minutes before turning off the water. After handing each man a towel, she ordered them to follow her into the bedroom. Theo and Dom, appearing stoned from their makeout session, complied without resistance.

After a short walk to the bed, she sat on its edge and unwrapped her own towel, letting it fall to the floor. Dom and Theo followed suit and stood before her, taking in the full length of each other's naked bodies. Eve asked them to kiss again and then reached in the drawer of her nightstand for some lube. After pouring a small amount into her hands and rubbing them together vigorously to warm it up, she reached out and coated both fully-erect shafts. The men moaned while Eve used rhythmic swirls to distribute the lube evenly.

She took Dom's closer hand and turned him toward her. "I want you inside me," she commanded, massaging his balls with her slick hands. Dom wore a look of confusion for a moment, before he realized what she was setting him up for. Excitement mixed with a little bit of fear in his eyes, but he enthusiastically grabbed her thighs, pulled her legs apart and positioned his cock before the entrance to her pussy. She whimpered and tilted her hips toward him, but he made her wait while he gave Theo one more long kiss. Finally, he penetrated her and began thrusting.

"Eve, where is the lube?" Theo asked softly. Eve handed it to him over her husband's back, and Theo put a few drops on his fingers. He brought them to Dom's tight hole and massaged it, only working the outer rim. Dom let out a loud sigh and parked his cock inside Eve. He bent over so he could stick out his ass more for Theo, stabilizing himself by placing his hands on the bed on either side of Eve, and relaxed his muscles as best he could while standing. Eve rested her hands on Dom's shoulders and observed Theo's facial expressions. Dom occasionally twitched while Theo massaged him, but the other man's gentle touch gradually brought him to a state of complete relaxation.

"Are you ready?" Eve whispered into Dom's ear when she had felt the last of his tension melt away. He nodded his assent.

Eve lowered her hands to Dom's ass cheeks, spreading them for his first male lover. Theo put the tip of his well-lubricated cock to Dom's hole, and then brushed his hands over Eve's hands on the way to Dom's hips. "You are in control here," he told Dom.

Dom looked over his shoulder and said, "Fuck me, father," bringing a smile to Eve's and Theo's lips.

Theo grunted as he pushed the first part of his length into Dom, who whimpered and buried himself deeper in Eve until he could move forward no farther. Eve was eager to move her hips, but wanted to give as much time and space as was needed while her husband took his first cock. Theo withdrew and then entered Dom again, going a little deeper, and repeated these motions until Dom had taken in most of him.

Eve leaned back, resting on her elbows on the bed so Dom could suck on her nipples while he was getting fucked. Dom leaned toward her as much as he could to take one of her nipples into his mouth, and Theo took the opportunity to bury himself in Dom's ass, pushing forward until Dom's hips were sandwiched between his and Eve's.

A moan slipped from Dom's lips involuntarily. Theo pulled his hips back slightly, and Dom followed suit, before both men thrust forward together into Eve. After a few slow thrusts like this, the men established a rhythm, and Eve was able to rock her hips back and forth to rub her g-spot on Dom's cock as she pleased.

The three of them moved together like this until Theo said, "I'm going to come soon," and increased the speed of his thrusting into Dom's ass. Dom moaned again and Eve lay back on the bed so she could hold and caress his head. Suddenly, Theo grabbed Dom's hips and grunted, shaking as he emptied himself into the other man's ass. Theo's grunt brought Eve close to the point of orgasm, and then the warm feeling of Dom's spunk flowing into her and the sound of his exclamations as he, too, came took her over the edge for one final, quaking orgasm. They all stayed connected for a moment, breathing in synchronized pleasure, before the men slowly withdrew their cocks and took places next to her on the bed.

Eve took a moment to reflect on her utter and complete satisfaction before drifting into a deep sleep, nestled between her partners in debauchery.