My Husband Is a Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward and started making out with my husband. There was a bit of a moan, and then he passionately returned the kiss. I knew this meant he recognized it was me. The darting of Mike's tongue up into my own hole was making me shudder and I shifted back a bit.

"Who untied him?" I asked.

"He was screaming through that ball gag by the time Mike shoved a second load up his pussy," I heard Greg say from behind me.

"Mike came inside him twice already?" I asked.

"No, I was the first to breed his hole," Greg replied, before walking around us on the bed and shoving his cock in the space between John's and my mouths. As we dove down on his cock together, I realized not only that I was licking a cock that had been in John's hole moments earlier, but that John had been feverishly sucking that same dick when I discovered them in the bedroom.

I felt Mike push up on my butt. "I need to fuck this ass right now," he said, gasping for air after I smothered him with my smooth bubble butt. "Lay down on the bed, slut."

I laid back on the bed as Mike untangled himself from underneath my husband. Jason kept fucking John without skipping a beat. Mike grabbed my ankles and practically threw me around on the bed. Before I knew all the steps that even got us there, I suddenly found myself right underneath John's rock hard cock and dangling balls swinging away while Jason kept plowing his hole.

I felt my ankles in Mike's hands, then he lifted my legs and spread them out wide. "Just like we found your slut husband in here," he said and then shoved his dick right up my hole. I grunted and then let out a moan, and as I did, I could see John being shoved bent over on top of me. I took the opportunity to shove his dick down my throat. John's balls dangled right over my eyes, but every so often, I caught a glimpse of Jason's fat cock thrusting in and out of my husband's hole.

"Fuck!" I heard Jason yell. And then, as he kept thrusting, I caught glimpses of cum oozing out of my husband's hole, running down the back of his ballsack, and pooling right on my forehead and in my hair.

Mike was sawing in and out of my hole. "Now that we've all cum in your husband's pussy," he said, "it's going to take much longer and harder fucking to give our second loads to you. Are you ready?"

I just moaned around my husband's cock. I hope he knew that was a yes.

"That doesn't mean we have to be done with this pussy, though," I heard Jason say, as he withdrew his spent dick from my husband's hole right above my line of sight. "This is one sloppy hole, boys."

And then my eyes went wide as I watched my neighbor, Jason, form a fist and shove it in one smooth move into my husband's hole above me. It was at that precise moment that I felt John shooting his load down my throat.

My husband is such a slut.

12