My Husband is the best

Story Info
I had an orgasm with my hubby and his friend.
2.8k words
4.58
34.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badass24ku
Badass24ku
36 Followers

Every woman thinks they have the best husband. But I truly do and this story will prove it...

* * * * * * *

James and I met 15 years ago accidentally. I was rushing to the store to get my items, and I ran into him with my grocery cart. Needless to say it was a happy accident.

After profusely apologizing and feeling very embarrassed, I noticed how handsome he was. I've always been attracted to older men, and I was guessing he was probably 18 or 19 years older then me. He was taller then me by a good 4 or 5 inches with silvery white hair, which I love. Clean shaven and very fit.

He laughed at my clumsiness and said he liked being hit by pretty women. I couldn't help but apologized again. He asked, with a smirk, "aren't we supposed to exchange numbers after an accident?" I replied, "I thought that only applied with a car accident." He chuckled and said, "Well you can't blame me for wanting your phone number. Nice try" I said. He teased a bit more and I agreed to have dinner with him later that week.

Now 15 years later and he still keeps me laughing.

From the very beginning, our sex life was more then great! It was beyond amazing. I was no virgin when we met, but being with him was like I'd never been with anyone else. His cock was bigger than average. He could bring me to multiple orgasms and continue for quite some time and when he would finally shoot his hot cum into me, I would orgasm all over again.

After all these years it never got old. We had a very adventurous sex life. We also loved to watch porn movies. This would always get us both very horny, we would start touching each other. He would always play with my nipples which would almost make me cum right there. My nipples have always been sensitive to touch. I would be stroking his thick shaft, all the while just waiting until I could climb on top of him and ride that cock.

After a while he would caress me and spread my pussy. He would begin by gently flicking his tongue on the inner folds and slowly work into full on lapping and sucking my clit, with every lick i soon had a mind blowing orgasm. I would then climb on top of him and lower myself onto his hard dick and ride him, This position was perfect for me his full length went all the way inside of me and rubbed on my clit which of course brought another orgasm which not only rocked my world, As I mentioned James had the ability of lasting a very long time, so after my second orgasm, we would usually retire to the bedroom.

Sometimes while watching porn movies, we would get ideas. I was always intrigued,but had never tried, being screwed by two guys at that same time. Double penetration always looked like it would feel amazing. James and I had played around with anal sex and both really enjoyed it. So the thought of having James fill my ass and another cock ramming my pussy almost made me cream my jeans. James knew I especially enjoyed watching the double penetration videos and masturbated to them, but I had never told him I wanted to try it. so what happened next came as a huge surprise to me.

I came home from work on a Friday night at the usual time.Upon arriving home I was surprised to see James was preparing dinner and had three places set at the table. I asked "Who is the third place set for?" He just said he had friend coming over, with no further explanation. He told me to just sit and relax and he poured me a glass of wine. This was usually a sign he was feeling horny and wanted me to feel the same way. Wine has that effect on me. As I'm sitting with my wine, the doorbell rings and I get up to answer it. I open the door and there stood the second most handsome man I had ever laid eyes on,(James being the first). The man was easily six feet tall with a very muscular build, very sexy. His eyes looked me up and down and he smiled showing he liked what he saw. I was a little surprised at this as he was supposed to be a friend of Jame's.

He said "Hi, I'm John, James' friend." I welcomed him in and let James know he was here. finished the dinner preparation. We sat down to dinner and continued making small talk, but John kept giving me a look, like he was hungry. I found him to be very sexy, but was surprised James wasn't picking up on this. Next thing I know, I feel a hand on my thigh, knowing James was feeling horny, I figured he was working on getting me there too. His hand inching it's way towards my pussy, slowly reaching under my short skirt and gently pulling my thong to one side. He noticed the wine was working, my pussy was already wet, he pushed a finger inside of me and I squirmed, trying not to show anything on my face about what was happening under the table. I concentrated on my glass of wine, when all of sudden I felt another hand and looked at James. He had one hand under the table and the other was holding his cocktail, it was then I realized it was John! Looking stunned, James just winked at me and smiled, giving a nod to John, letting him know it was ok.

I sat there with James fingers buried in my pussy and John hands caressing my inner thigh. I kept looking from James to John not sure what to think, but my mind running crazy with the thoughts of what was happening. First off, I was unsure how James would react if I showed I was enjoying it, but then realizing Oh My God I was totally enjoying it!!! I looked at James and he smiled, told me to relax and enjoy it. So I did, I spread my legs a little wider and felt James' fingers withdraw only to be replaced by John's big hands. It's amazing how you get so used to your husband's touch that the touch of another man can be so electrifying. Feeling John's fingers enter my pussy almost made me cum right there. A little moan slipped out of my mouth.

John was fucking me with his fingers with such intensity it wouldn't be long before I reached orgasm. James seeing me enjoying this so much, came over to me and unbuttoned my blouse and pulled my ample breasts from my bra and began to suck my nipples. I looked into James' eyes as the orgasm began to build, he held my gaze smiling at me and watching the intensity on my face. He kissed me as the waves of my orgasm crashed over me. He looked at me and mouthed "I love you" and smiled. I almost forgot it was John who had just given me the most amazing orgasm. I looked at him, as his fingers were playing in my wetness. I was still so horny and it must have shown on my face as both men stood up and helped me to my feet, as my legs were a little shakey.

James led the way into the bedroom and stopped just short of the bed and turned and slowly began to undress me from the front, then John came up behind me, removed my blouse and unhooked my bra and peeled it off. He reached his hands around and played with my breasts. He was pushing against me from behind and I could feel his hard cock. Even through his jeans I could tell how big and thick it was, my pussy throbbed at the thought.

James had worked my skirt and thong off and I stood naked between two very handsome men. I said "I don't want to be the only naked person here" and both James and John started to undress, John was undressed first and he immediately dropped to his knees and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed. His pulled my fingers from my pussy and sucked my juices off of them. Then he bent in and gently blew on my pussy, sending a shiver throughout my body. Then his tongue began it's assault on my clit, causing me to moan and squirm. By now James was naked and standing at the edge of the bed with his cock standing at attention. He climbed onto the bed and knelt over me so I could suck is throbbing cock. I loved the taste of his manhood. His cock was so hard and big around, normally it was hard for me to get him into my mouth. But I was so horny I didn't even realize I was practically swallowing the length of his shaft. He began slowly bucking his hips in and out of my mouth, I sucked on him until he had to stop before he came. All this while John was eating my pussy fervently and had me at the brink of another orgasm when he popped his thumb into my asshole. It shocked me at first and caused me to pause, but then he began moving it in and out while continuing to lick and suck my pussy, that was it, I was screaming with James' cock in my mouth while another thundering orgasm shook my body. When I came back to my senses both men were lying on either side of me. I thought I must be dreaming to have these two beautiful men in bed with me, both of them running their hands all over my body.

James was rubbing my ass and left breast and John was rubbing my pussy and my right breast. I leaned over and kissed James, a full on, full of Love kiss. Then I leaned over and kissed John with a fuck me now kiss. He got the hint and climbed on top of me and pushed his rock hard pole into my hot, wet and waiting pussy. He was larger than James, and he knew that, as both men had seen each other at this point. He pushed into me, slowly and just let his cock rest in my pussy for a few minutes, allowing me to get used to his size. I was used to it and ready for all of it in seconds. I started bucking my hips and he followed suit.

He began slowly pumping and I couldn't help myself and looked at him and said " FUCK ME!" With that said he took off like a rocket and began pounding his full 8 inches into my sloppy wet pussy. While he is pounding into me, James is sucking my nipple on my left and rubbing and pinching the other nipple. He stops sucking and looks at me and kisses me so hard, I am so horny and I feel another orgasm coming on. John cock is moving in and out of me and I can feel his cock grow even larger and harder and I hear him grunt and moan. James is now laying beside me stroking his rock hard shaft, which is a total turn on for me. It's more than I can take and my orgasm pulses thru my pussy which sends John over the top and I can feel his cock spewing his load into me. He slows down and let's my pussy milk every last drop from his cock. When he is milked dry, and James takes his position.

He started fucking my pussy with fury. He has watched John bring me to climax 3 times now and he wants to show he still has what it takes for me. And he does! He knows just how to position himself and drive deep enough that his balls rub against my ass. He grinds himself to the hilt and rubs on my clit, his fingers finding my asshole and begin poking in and out. The assault on my pussy is so overwhelming with pleasure I almost black out, I feel James throbbing in my hot, dripping pussy. I hear his breathing quicken and I know his climax is near, knowing he is about to come, sends me into yet another mind blowing orgasm. James feeling my pussy contracting on his shaft, sends his hot cum deep into me. Again, my contracting pussy is milking his thick cock. When every last drop is milked from his cock he rolls to the side of me and let's out a completely satisfying sigh. I look at him and can see he is still coming down from his orgasm.

I almost forgot John was even there, until he reaches over and starts rubbing my nipple between his fingers. I turn to him and see he is stroking his cock, which has come back to full attention. I realize this night is not over yet and smile. I'm thinking to myself, could this be the night my fantasy becomes a reality?

All 3 of us lay there for a few minutes just rubbing each other's bodies, kissing and teasing. James is kissing my neck and lifts his head to whisper into my ear, "I love you." I look over to him and kiss him and tell him I love him too. He then gives me a funny smile and looks at John and gives him a nod.

Before I know it, John pulls me on top of him, guiding me down onto his pole. God he is big and feels so good. I'm on my knees and he starts fucking me, up and down, in and out. it feels so good. I am enjoying his cock sliding in and out of my very stretched and wet pussy James was behind me. He runs his fingers from my pussy to my ass, bringing my juices with it. He begins rubbing my juices into my ass, making it nice and slippery. With my ass lubed from my own juices he slowly pushes his rock hard cock into my ass. Words cannot describe the sensation of having two large cocks inside you at the same time.

John is filling my pussy with his thick shaft and my husband is filling my ass with his thick shaft. I can feel the two cocks sliding together, I ask if they can feel each other and they both moan "YES". John is fucking my pussy and James is fucking my ass, I can't believe this is happening. This is my fantasy right here.

John is pumping in and out of my pussy and I start pushing back onto James' cock in my ass. The sensation of John's cock sliding into my pussy as I push James' cock deeper into my ass is mind blowing. I am moaning and screaming with pleasure. John grabs my breast and starts sucking my nipple. His hot wet mouth on my nipple only increases my pleasure. I am climbing fast to an orgasm, but it is so much more than "just an orgasm". My entire body is pulsing with pleasure, the feeling has no description.

The man I love more then anything is pumping into my ass with fury while John with his big cock is pumping my pussy. All I can do is rock back and forth keeping time with the boys. covered with goosebumps. Every nerve ending is alive with pleasure. This whole body orgasm is wracking my body when I feel John's piston of a cock start to cum deep inside of my pussy. James, feeling John's cock spewing, starts his own earth shattering orgasm. He fills my ass with his hot cum. The sensation of having two cocks coming at once inside me is more than I can take. I'm screaming and bucking wildly, John and James holding me tightly to keep us all bound together.

Finally I started squirting on John and feel James' cock slide out of my ass. I roll off of John and his softening cock. James lays down next to me and asks if this fulfilled my fantasy? I asked "how did you know this was my fantasy? " He said he watched my face when we watched those double penetration videos and he knew i had masturbated to them, so he had to make that happen for me.

Laying there with John cum running out of my throbbing pussy and James' cum running out of my ass, I have to say...I have the best husband....EVER.

Badass24ku
Badass24ku
36 Followers