My Husband Loves to Show Me Off

Story Info
Ed loves his wife in racey outfits. What could go wrong?
2.5k words
35.5k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heavy, pounding footsteps marched down the Moso bamboo floor. I felt a stinging smack across my ass, followed by a pop that bounced down the hallway walls. "Ahhhh," I whimpered in genuine pain. He beat me again, instantly making my entire right ass cheek red. "Fuck honey, that hurts."

"Shut the fuck up!" I could hear his belt unbuckle and his pants thud to the floor. I froze while bent over like a dumb hoe. The elastic band in my leggings sank into my skin as my husband dragged the tight fabric down my thighs, bulldozing mounds of flesh and fat with it. "Mmmmm. Look at that phat white ass. It's almost bleeding," Ed had a devious grin on his face. My ass was already burning red hot when I felt another stabbing slap across the same cheek.

"Owwww!" I jumped and held my bum tightly, shielding myself from further abuse. I looked down and saw my husband's lower half completely exposed. His fat, dark penis was erect. The head of his cock drooled with precum.

"Turn back around!"

"Yes, sir," I whimpered. He placed his hand on my hip and used the other to guide his cock to the entrance of my soaking pussy. He penetrated me without warning. I was so fucking wet I could feel the moisture leaking everywhere; his cock, his thighs, and my ass conjoined in a splashing harmony. The pressure from Ed's cock fully lodged inside my vagina felt like he was punching my stomach. By the second thrust, I couldn't breathe. The combinational release of oxytocin and endorphins masked the pain. Instead, my head spun in ecstasy as my brainwaves crossed the orgasmic threshold within an instant, forcing my body to convulse like a possessed demon being exorcised. "AHhhhhhhhhhhh! FUCK!" The hormonal dump of serotonin washed over me, allowing my body to relax. Air returned to my lungs, dropping my heart rate by 10 beats per minute.

"Hhnnnnnggg!" The muscles in my neck strained from the sounds produced by my stomach as Ed continued pumping me with his thick cock post orgasm. "Honey... Hhnnnnnggg! Wait. Hhnnnnnggg!" He intentionally rested offbeat between thrusts, so I could only get a single word out before I started grunting like a bitch. I tried to muffle my mouth with my hand knowing our children were somewhere in the house just behind the door. Unfortunately, it did nothing to muffle the sound. "Hhnnnnnggg!" Ed's fingers dug forcefully into my hips as he quickened his tempo. "Hhnnnnnggg! Hhnnnnnggg! Hhnnnnnggg!" A change in force indicated he was ready to cum. His thrusts had become shallow focusing the stimulation of sex around the head of his cock.

Now that I could breathe, it was time for payback. "Are you going to breed this dumb whore again?" My legs still quivered from the first orgasm. I felt his cock pulse from the question.

"FUCK! You know I want more children!"

"Mmmmmm. Well, you better hurry up and claim me before another man impregnates your wife," I turned my head and stared at him defiantly. He pushed my head to the floor, grabbed a handful of my hair, and yanked it, nearly snapping my neck. I squeezed his flexed thigh as hard as I could.

"You fucking whore. Have you been fucking around?" He yanked my hair again, holding me close to his face.

"Maybe," I whispered. Ed started thrusting quicker as beads of his sweat dripped onto my body.

"This is my pussy!" He held me closer, pushing his cock as far as it would go.

"Hhnnnnnggg! Take it. Hhnnnnnggg! Daddy!" My eyes started to roll upward as I ascended into my second orgasm.

"Fucking useless whore. You're only good for breeding," Ed had definitely groomed me into developing a misogynistic fetish over the years. Within a single thrust, Ed was unloading our potential children inside of me as he grunted loudly. I came instantly with thoughts of our third child being inseminated inside me.

Just as we finished, I heard a cry, "Mommy!"

"Oh god, what does she need now?" I pulled my leggings up out of breath. Ed was about to protest but knew I needed to tend to the kids. If we had time, Ed loved to inspect my cum filled pussy afterward. Then, he would stick his fingers inside me and start playing with my sensitive cunt while mixing the seamen inside me with his fingers. That turned me on immensely, and I would typically make him finger me to another orgasm.

Unfortunately for Ed, I had to head back inside. He grabbed me by the arm and kissed me passionately as I passed him. I grabbed the back of his head, pressing our tongues deep into each others' mouths. I was still horny.

"I love you," Ed was out of breath as well, looking deep into my eyes. Ed had dark hazel eyes that were clear and sharp. His brows and beard were both thick and colored half gray at this point. His hairline was receding and thinning, but the aging features made me even more attracted to him.

"Stop, honey," Ed wouldn't let me go as he held my hips tightly against his body. We were so close I could feel his heart pulsing. The mixed smell of his cologne and body odor entered my nostrils, releasing dopamine like a fucking drug. I was high and wet for him again.

"Mommy!" Lizzy cried again.

"Honey?" I leaned back and gestured toward the cries of our daughter.

"Stay with me. Henry's probably just teasing her," he said.

Instead of calling out, I heard Lizzy screaming bloody murder now. I rolled my eyes, "Okay, mister. Time for me to be a mommy," I broke away from his arms and headed back inside, trying to fix my hair.

-----------------------------------------------

Summer vacation was drawing near, and I could only think about my upcoming vacation. It was nice to finally have the weekend. I found myself in the garage, meaning to do some cleaning, but I pushed it off because I binge-watched a new Netflix murder mystery. A box labeled "MISC" had been taped up since we moved into our house nearly 5 years ago.

Upon opening the box, my stomach fluttered, recognizing the contents of the box. The first shirt I grabbed had a large "GAP" logo printed across it. The shirt was cut midriff, barely covering my breasts as I sized it over my torso. Underneath were denim shorts with the year "2007" boldly written with a sharpie into the buttocks pocket, followed by a signature. I remember that post-graduation drunken night with the girls vaguely. As I sifted through more of the clothes, there lay an old photo booth picture of my three college best friends and me. The youthful happiness radiating from our faces made me relax and smile unconsciously. I closed my eyes and breathed slowly, remembering that night.

My vision blurred when I opened my eyes. A sudden cold feeling of wanting to be alone washed over me. Two girls had moved out of the state and started their own families. The third passed away just a year after we graduated; she's the one that signed my shorts. I touched the shorts to my face hoping to trigger more memories. I wanted to relive them, if only for a moment. I walked to the bathroom adjacent to the garage door to look in the mirror. I noticed more and more gray hairs populating my scalp. There were creases in my forehead, small wrinkles around my eyes, and my arms were losing tightness. The self-deprecation would continue for eternity had my husband not walked in on me.

Ed turned the corner with a smile but frowned at me upon seeing the tears in my eyes. "Hey, beautiful. Are you okay?" he asked, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I stumbled backward into his chest, breathing heavily. My head dropped down into his shoulder as I cried. He laid his chin on my head, kissing it frequently, telling me, "It's okay. You're okay. I'm here," The low hum in Ed's voice and his body always radiating heat made me feel safe, allowing my body to release its tension. I apologized to him and wiped my tears. Then, I asked for some time alone to unpack the box. Ed didn't need an explanation. He was there whenever I needed him.

I managed to get the large box into our room, and for once, I closed our bedroom door for privacy. Inside the box, an unfamiliar swimming suit grabbed my attention. It was a one-piece v-neck that traveled well beyond my breast, stopping just above my navel. The back of the swimsuit was backless and only covered half of my ass cheeks. The fabric between my legs was thin. It felt like I was wearing a thong.

I was too curious about how I would look in it now. I stripped down and started to slip on the bathing suit. As I reached mid-thigh, the piece felt impossibly tight. I pulled vigorously, inching up the swimsuit one side at a time, nearly peeling off my skin. I paused for a second to catch my breath. I looked in the mirror and saw how ridiculous I looked. I was naked and had a rolled-up swimming suit stuck around my legs.

After several more pulling attempts, I managed to get the thing on. The swimming suit held my 34C breasts up, revealing deep cleavage. I turned to the side to see that a good portion of my side boob was wholly exposed. I was oddly satisfied with the fit. Upon turning around, the backless cut ran down my lower lumbar just above my, as Ed called it, "fat white ass." The bathing suit created an illusion of a girthy and meaty backside by exposing my wide hip bones. I turned a few more times checking myself out from various angles.

I jumped when I heard the door open. "Do you know where the batteries are?" Ed looked up at me and freezing. His gaping mouth turned into a smile. I shook my head as if I could already tell what he was thinking. "What are you wearing?" he asked, stepping toward me.

"Nothing. I found an old box of clothes. It's too much. I'm going to give these all away."

"Give it away to who? The strip club?" Ed laughed. Now inches from me, he touched the shoulder straps, gently inspecting the material. Then suddenly moved to my breast. "Mmmmmm," he moaned, squeezing my tits liberally.

"Honey, stop," I groaned. Ed ran his hands up and down my body. He quickly manipulated the bathing suit around my pubic bone, pulling it to the side. My pussy was again moist when he inserted his finger inside me. "It's going to come out," I grabbed his wrist, hoping he would stop. Instead, he could feel his own cum swimming inside of me as he hooked his fingers right into my g spot. I nearly folded right there, but Ed was there to steady me. He moved me to the bed with his fingers still lodged inside me. I laid on my back and spread my legs wide open for my husband. He began moving his fingers curiously as if it were his first time playing with me. It felt good. My head raced with thoughts of being dominated by Ed. To be conquered by him once again. He started to agitate my g-spot relentlessly as more and more of my fluid flooded his hand.

"You're such a bad girl. The cum is leaking out." He pulled out his hand to show the residual cum on his middle finger and ring finger. He brought it close to my face. I grabbed his hand and forced it into my mouth as I cleaned his finger deliciously, gobbling up the mix of our cum with great delight. "You're a hungry little slut, aren't you?" He massaged my tongue with his fingers. I nodded willingly.

"I want you to wear this at Henry's friend's birthday party this weekend. It'll be at the pool, right?" My stomach sank, imagining the attention I'd receive from the other mothers at the pool. How would they look at me? Would they think I was having a midlife crisis and needed attention?

I imagined Angela, Bailey's mom, giving me a bitchy judgemental stare-down. The same stare she gave me the first time we met in college. I think she was always jealous of my physical genetics. She said I was trying too hard when I would wear standard jeans and a shirt. I didn't particularly like her, but we shared many of the same friends.

I found her staring at Ed sometimes, but rather than upset me, I indulged in the feeling of having something she could not. I unintentionally would compare Ed and Angela's husband, Michael. Ed was much more masculine, taller, fatter, and muscular. The bass in Ed's deep voice would make your body rumble, while Michael's tone was a high pitch. I remember when Angela was staring at my husband's big ass and muscular legs in slacks as she licked her lips. I just laughed, knowing Ed was crazy for big asses and wide hips on a woman, something Angela did not have.

After thinking about what could happen at the birthday party, I returned to the present with Ed on our bed. "I don't know if that's such a good idea."

"Please, baby," Ed moved to his knees. "I will do anything if you wear that swimming suit."

I thought for a minute and came to a compromise I'd be happy with, "$1,000," Ed's jaw dropped.

"For what?!"

"Okay, it just went up to $2,000. Cash. Mister," he grabbed his hair. Inside I was laughing. God bless my husband. I usually handled tipping and whatnot because if it was up to Ed, the poor waiters wouldn't get a penny from him. "If you want to see your wife dressed up like a whore, you better pay her like one," I folded my arms.

"Okay," Ed resigned.

I didn't expect him to pay that much. Ed pulled out his phone and made a few taps, and bam! I was $2,000 richer. My eyes perked up when the bank notification on my phone lit up. I stared back at him, "You really want this?"

He grabbed my hands and pulled me close to him. "I really want this," he looked deep into my eyes. "And it turns me on when you talk like that, but you know I love you, right baby?" he asked, moving closer to my face. I started blushing. "You're not a whore. You're my beautiful wife. The mother of my children," Ed was very reassuring whenever we got back to being normal.

"I know," I said, pulling away from him, "but you and I both know what drives you crazy. And Ed, don't regret it when I show up at the pool this weekend."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
RocketMan12RocketMan123 months ago

No ending no next part. WTF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it, can't wait for more.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cuck is advertising whorewife’s availability.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Great way to join the Nakedcraving list of horrible homos.

Now I cant wait for closeted Ic69gayhunter to use the new word he learned (incel) because its so funny that a dude who gets off on stories where the other guy gets pussy while the simpering little wimp ie Hunter, is left to jerk off. Lets see if he can actually think that thought through to its obvious conclusion.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Hot Slutty Night A story about a hot summer night my drunk wife.in Loving Wives
Setting Wife Up With Our Lawn Boy Husband secretly pushes his wife to be with teen boy.in Loving Wives
More Stories