Hot Slutty Night

Story Info
A story about a hot summer night my drunk wife.
10.8k words
4.29
79.9k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sims71
sims71
212 Followers

This is based on a true story back in our early married life.

I will not use our real names to keep our privacy. The main characters in this story are myself Tom, my wife Kate and my brother Sid.

......................................................................

Tom and Kate met quite young, fell madly in love and within 2 years they were married and started a family immediately, having 2 children.

They are a perfect good-looking couple. Tom tall, fit guy, rugged outdoors guy and Kate similar height to Tom, shoulder length brunette, tanned, long legs, nice ass, 34C breasts with perfect small nipple pointing up. The perfect pin up girl that all guys admired. Everyone was envious of Tom.

Kate has a very bubbly personality, doesn't drink a lot but when she does, she becomes very flirty. Tom likes this about her, especially now as a married mum as they don't go out as often as they would like.

Something hot about seeing his wife flirting with another man knowing he will always take her home and fuck her.

About 3 years after Tom and Kate were married, after having 2 children, and still trying for a third, Tom had to work away during the week. Tom, now 27 is a tradesman and was working on building sites in the city.

During the week Tom would occasionally have drinks after work with his workmates at the local bar. But they never missed every Thursday nights as it was always topless barmaid night, and the last night before they all went home for the weekend. The boys would always have fun admiring the barmaid's tits and flirting with them.

Kate knew the boys went to this bar. She is a very open-minded girl and knows they are only looking, no touching and just having harmless fun as guys do.

On Toms weekends at home, he made the most of family time and alone time with Kate. The kids were young so they would be asleep early every night, giving Tom and Kate time together.

Kate has very strong sexual energy, not wild in the bedroom, but loves passionate love making, so every Friday, Saturday nights Tom and Kate would have sex many times. Sunday nights were quieter, a bit of love making before Tom had to go back to the city early Monday mornings for the week.

One Thursday night at the topless barmaid bar, Tom had an idea come into his head. I will get to his thoughts later.

At home, they have an outdoor pool with an entertainment area to the side with a bar fully stocked like a public bar. They sometimes entertain guests in summer as it is a perfect setting.

The following night he got home to greet his wife and kids.

Tom went to their outdoor bar to relax after a long working week. Took off his shirt, grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat by the bar while Kate went for a quick swim in the pool.

It was a warm night and watching Kate get out of the pool and walk towards me was the most beautiful sight. Her tall-tanned body, in her blue very small two-piece bikini, the bottom barely covering her ass and waxed pussy mound. The top small triangle shapes barely cover her 34c breasts almost revealing her nipples as the material is very minimal.

Tom was so turned on watching his hot sexy wife walking towards him, he had a massive hard on. Kate noticed this as she got closer and gave him a wink.

"Happy to see me are you babe" Kate said in her sexy voice.

"Always babe, I miss you so much during the week and can't' get my mind off you" Tom said.

"Surely that things not hard all week?" she giggled.

"No, that would get uncomfortable, only when I see you" Tom said with a sly look on his face.

Kate was standing in front of Tom as he sat on the bar stool by the bar. She moved in close with her legs to each side of him and sat on his knees to give Tom a deep passionate kiss. "I missed you honey" she said sadly.

Tom was feeling so horny, and Kate could feel his hard cock rubbing on the small bikini lining against her pussy. This made Kate instantly wet for Tom too.

Tom with his hand holding her upper back slid one hand up and flicked the small string of her bikini top making the small triangles covering her nipples fell down, allowing Tom to lean in and suck Kate's nipples. Kate giggles in excitement.

Kate was so horny she got up, flicked the string on the side of her bikini bottoms, making them drop to the floor, meanwhile Tom had dropped his shorts sitting back on the bar stool. Kate sat back on Toms lowering herself down onto his rock-hard cock.

"Oh, that feels so good" Kate gasped "I love your cock so much" as she started slowly bobbing up and down on him. "Your cock is made for my pussy... mmm feels sooooo good."

Tom is not huge, but it fits nicely inside Kate's wet pussy like they are made for each other. Kate probably wouldn't handle a bigger cock inside her.

Kate continued bouncing on his cock like she was riding a horse. Faster and faster, it didn't take Tom long to explode his load inside her while Kate let out an orgasm over his cock.

"Oh, fuck yes, I love the feel of your cum inside me babe" Kate said recovering herself from her orgasm.

Kate had cum too, but often after they made love, there was something she wasn't quite satisfied with, like she wanted more as Tom often came before Kate. But she knew there was not much she could do about that as she loves Tom deeply still loved making love with him.

Kate got up and put her bikini bottom back on but leaving her top off. She jumped back in the pool to cool off and I followed just for a quick cool down then back to the bar.

As Tom sits at the bar, Kate goes behind the bar to get me a beer and pour herself a wine. The look of her sexy tanned body and tits with no tan lines looked so sexy behind the bar.

"Hey Honey" Kate said, "What do you think we start trying for our third child we want, I think it's time."

"Yes babe" Tom said excitedly "Sure, I am definitely ready for another."

Kate came around to hug Tom, gave him a kiss and said "Fantastic, I will go off the pill and we can start trying......YAY."

They were both so happy, it was an exciting time of their young married life.

Kate went back behind the bar, still topless, sipping her wine while they chatted more. Thoughts came back to Toms mind from the night before when he was at the topless barmaid's bar with his workmates.

"Hey babe" Tom said. Not sure if he should bring this up now after the conversation they just had about another child, but it seemed right for Tom to see her behind the bar.

"Yes Honey" Kate said in her sexy voice again.

"You should be my topless barmaid every weekend."

"Haha" she giggled "Only for you Honey, if that makes you happy, sure" Kate said "It's actually nice behind the bar showing you my tits, makes me horny" she said with a wink.

Tom sat there thinking for a minute, with thoughts he had from the night before.

"What about if my mates were here too? He said in a sheepish kind of voice.

She laughed "In your dreams. No way babe" she said with a slight giggle "These tits are for you only."

"You know we go to the topless barmaids every Thursday; you know we are only looking and not touching?" Tom said, questioning her to make sure she understood it was all harmless.

"Yes, I know that, but I don't really want all your mates to see my tits, what if I turn them on?"

"Babe I can guarantee your tits will turn them on, but that's their problem. They know they can't touch" Tom said to reassure her "They get turned on by some of the barmaids at the bar too, but they know they have to go home and jack off to them alone, just thinking about their tits."

"Eew... I don't want your mates jacking off thinking of my tits" Kate said with her nose screwed up. "That's gross, sorry but my tits stay inside my bikini top when we have guests."

The thought of Toms mates jacking off to his wife only turned him on more.

That idea seemed dead in the sand as Kate was a married mum and about to try for another child, her body was for one man only. And nothing was ever going to change that apparently. Tom needed another plan. He had one that may ease her into it.

The following weekend Tom's brother Sid was coming for the weekend. He lives 3 hours away from them and will be staying over next Saturday night.

When Tom and Sid get together, they always have a great time. They love their catch ups and always drink way too much.

Sid is divorced from his first wife and currently single. Slightly older than Tom. Sid is now 30 with Tom 27 and Kate 25yo. Sid and Tom are very similar in looks only Sid is slightly bulkier, more muscular as he works out a lot in the gym. He is very much a ladies' man, with his charm and good looks, he never has a problem picking up hot girls. Hence why he is divorced.

Kate often makes comments to Tom about Sid's charm and good looks. She often flirts a little with him, grabs his ass commenting how sexy his ass is. Knowing it's harmless fun and Sid would never do anything to her and upset his little brother he gets along so well with.

With that deep thought in Toms head "I have another idea" Tom said to Kate.

"NO" Kate said, "Topless just for you and nobody else...ok??"

"Listen to my idea... you know how turned on I get with the thought of you displaying your tit? Tom said.

"Yes, I do, but still don't understand you guys' why guys seeing my tits would turn you on?"

"Well, Sid will be over next weekend, maybe you could go topless just for him and me? You know he won't try anything, and he does love boobs. You know he can get boobs any time he wants from any other girl with his charm, so this would be very harmless fun for one night.... What do you say?

"Mmm not sure, can I think about it on the night?" she replied with some doubt. "I think I need to have some drinks for courage if I do, but that's not saying I will."

"Of course, babe, I won't push you to make you feel uncomfortable, you know that?"

"And IF I do, its just a quick flash for a minute or two, nothing more ok"

"Ok Babe, even a quick look is better than nothing I guess?" Tom said hoping it would be more like being topless behind the bar serving them drinks.

Tom was hoping that if she does go through with this, that she may then step up to the next level and go topless for his mates another time. But he still had a lot of doubt Kate would go ahead with next weekend and back out. She has a body to die for and Toms mates would surely often think about what her tits look like.

Kate was not ashamed of her body. She knew she was blessed with great curved and was not ashamed to flaunt it, but always kept modest not allowing her private parts to be seen keeping them for her husband only. She did sunbake topless, sometimes fully nude in private which is why she has a perfect glowing all over tan. She has a huge collection of bikinis, mostly all very skimpy ones that only just cover her private bits. She would wear these to the beach all the time, the perfect beach babe.

She would always wear sexy flowing short sun dresses and skirts in public to show off her long tanned and very toned legs. She was always oblivious to guys staring at her, but Tom always noticed, and he loved the attention she always got, knowing he was the only one she will ever fuck.

She had only ever fucked one other guy before they met, he was a long-term boyfriend she had that turned out to be a total asshole treating her not very nice.

Kate fell for Tom very quickly I think because he cared for her so well and because it was the best sex she had ever had. Kate loved Toms cock and always said there could never be a better cock than his. She believed it was made for her pussy as she was very tight and any bigger would never fit in her tight pussy.

The next week at work Tom couldn't stop thinking about his wife getting her tits out for his brother to see. The Thursday night at the topless barmaids he had a hard on all night wishing that one of those girls behind the bar was his wife. Maybe she might go through with it? He was only hoping. Maybe she might like it? She did tell him she gets turned on with her tits out behind the bar for him. Maybe it will turn her on for others too?? All these thoughts only made him want her to go through with it.

He went back to his room that Thursday night to jack off and release his load he had been building up all night at the bar. As he was jacking off thinking of his wife, he was thinking if that was his wife behind the bar, how many guys would go home and jack off thinking about his wife? The whole idea just hit a new level and made him want her to do it even more.

If she goes through with it this weekend, imagine if his brother jacked off to his wife afterwards, how hot would that be??

The weekend came. It was another nice warm summer Saturday. Tom was in the pool and Kate was inside feeding the kids. (They are currently 1 1/2 yo and 3yo.) Kate is just wearing one of her many very skimpy bikinis as she loves wearing them most of the time around the house. Sid was due to arrive soon, so she slipped on a light white low cut tank top and a small summer skirt just to make herself look a little decent for her brother-in-Law.

Sid arrived about midday and came in around the back like he always does. Kate greets him with a welcome hug.

"So good to see you Sid" Kate says as he gives her a big hug back.

"Good to see you too Kate...looking just as beautiful as always" Sid says in his charming way. "How are you going little brother" he says to Tom while he was still in the pool.

"Good Sid, how about you jump in for a swim to cool down after your long drive?

"Come inside and get changed if you like Sid" said Kate "The kids have just gone to sleep so be quiet when you go past their room."

Sid always slept in the guest room next to the kid's room.

"I have put some fresh towels on your bed Sid" Kate said.

"Thanks Darl" He often called girls Darl, that is just part of his charm.

Sid and Tom sat in the pool for a while and Kate kept bringing them out beer while they caught up on all the usual stuff. Like work, family, all that stuff. Kate continued doing her house chores and attending to the kids through the afternoon. Sid and Tom had ventured to the bar and their drinks were going down well and getting quite tipsy.

Tom just had in his mind that he wanted his wife to get her tits out tonight for his brother to see them. During their chat earlier Tom had mentioned to Sid what his plan was for Kate to be their topless barmaid for the night.

"Man, I would love to see what her tits look like Bro, you really think she would let me see them?"

Sid seemed very keen for this to happen too, so now he was in on it too he may be able to help with his charm to get her top off.

It was getting late in the afternoon, so Tom called Kate in to join them. He really wanted her to start having some drinks to ease her and give her some courage for later.

After a BBQ for dinner Tom had hoped that Kate may have had some more to drink than she had. Unfortunately, the kids were not going to sleep, and she had to keep attending to them.

Once they were asleep, both Tom and Sid were getting quite drunk, and Kate then just had to deal with 2 drunk guys.

Kate was behind the bar having a drink, but she was still very sober.

"Hey Babe" Tom said in a drunk way "Wanna get your tits out for us?"

Kate just rolled her eyes as if to say, 'not a chance.'

Sid spoke up "How about just a quick look then Darl"

Tom went around behind the bar and whispered in her ear "Take it off just for a couple of minutes and then we will leave you alone."

"Not tonight" she said as she was sober and dealing with 2 drunk guys.

Tom could see this wasn't going to work so he suggested something else. He knew the low-cut white tank top she was wearing was see through.

"How about you just take the bikini top off and leave on your tank top" Tom suggested.

"Yeah, I can do that" Kate said, so she turned around untied the strings and pulled the bikini out and sat it on the bar.

Sid was sitting at the bar and could now see her erect nipples and areolas through the thin white see through top. Kate was at this point probably not aware how see through the top was as she had no issue with Sid staring at them.

"It's not the same as seeing them fully exposed though is it" Sid said "But those nipples look nice Darl, wanna show me?

"No Sid sorry" Kate said "Maybe next time. I have to go check on the kids and might call it a night."

The disappointment in the boys' faces said it all. Toms plan didn't work.

"Hey Sid" Tom said, "I have another plan, how about you come back next weekend and I get Kate's parents to look after the kids for the night?"

"I'm in" Sid said, "I have no plans next week."

"Cool, I will arrange it with Kate's parents."

......................................................................................

Cutting straight to the next weekend.

The weather was even hotter than last weekend. It was a stinker of a day and looked for any way possible to cool down.

Tom thought well at least that's a bonus as Kate will be too hot to wear a top.... maybe!

Kate dropped off the kids just before midday at her parent's house on the other side of town. They didn't mind looking after the kids occasionally to allow Kate to let her hair down a little and enjoy some freedom without the kids for a night. And they knew that the weekends were the only time Kate and Tom had together. She mentioned to her parents they were trying for another child at the moment, so they knew they needed the alone time to try for another.

Sid arrived just before Kate got home. It was so hot that day, Kate just put on one of her bikinis and no covering. This bikini top was her smallest one she owned. The triangle covering her nipples would only be no more than 2 inches wide, scrunched up even narrower. Too much movement and her nipples will easily fall out of it. Kate was always quite aware of this though and constantly checking it.

They all sat down and had some lunch and started drinking. It was so hot they were regularly having dips in the pool. After each dip they would go back to the bar for more drinks. Drinks were going down so well and fast due to the heat of the day. Tom was surprised how Kate was keeping up with them on the drinks.

Kate is a Malibu and coke drinker while the boys were on the beer. Kate was mixing her own drinks so not sure how strong they were. But they could tell she was getting quite tipsy by late afternoon.

Tom mixed the next two drinks for Kate to make sure she wasn't having them too weak. The bottle was draining so she must be mixing decent ones, but he made them doubles anyway just to make them even stronger.

They had a light snack for dinner as it was so hot, nobody was all that hungry.

By this time, they could see Kate was drunk and getting quite flirty with Sid. A lot of playful banter was going on between the 3 of them. They were having good fun and laughing a lot. Tom loved watching Kate so happy and flirty.

Kate was so drunk she didn't realize that one of her nipples were out of her narrow bikini top. Tom winked at Sid and nodded to Kate. Obviously, Sid had already noticed before Tom and was getting a good look already, winking back at Tom signaling his approval.

The narrow back of her bikini bottom had also bunched up into her sexy ass crack too virtually making it a G-string showing her whole sexy tanned ass.

At this point Tom could tell it was going to be easy to get Kate to take her top off. She was so drunk and not even noticing her tit was out and also showing off her sexy toned perfect shaped ass.

Tom and Sid sat at the bar.

"Hey babe time for another round, this time we will have bourbon & coke thanks babe" Tom kindly asked Kate

"Ok" Kate giggled in her drunk flirty voice "Anything for my two special boys" As she stumbled behind the bar not realizing that by now both her tits were completely out of her bikini with her two nipples in perfect view pointing upwards for Sid to keep his eyes permanently fixated to while she mixed the drinks. Even when she turned around to get the bourbon bottle from the shelf, her perfect tanned ass was in full view leaving not too much for the imagination.

sims71
sims71
212 Followers