All Comments on 'My Husband. My Love. My Sissy. Ch. 01'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cute

I love stories about Sissy men and men in panties. I just wish I could find one!!!! I'll watch for more storied from you. Thank you very much for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love panty stories

I look at lit every day to see if any new stories have been posted that are panty stories. This is a good one - it actually has a very unique plot and the writing is good.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 14 years ago
wow

great story. looking forward to the next chapter. To the lady to replied saying she wished she could find one, sadly a lot of the times it's the ones you least expect that are into it.

cellestercellesterabout 14 years ago
Loved it!

please continue i can't wait to read the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Whoa!

Couldn't make it thru without cumming..ha! Must be a great story,eh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

im hooked too!

great story i hope you continue it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OK

A nice story but a heterosexual man with a panty fetish is not a sissy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Absolutely Awesome!!!

That was the best story I have ever read and I can't wait for the rest. Please bring in on and soon please.

WinkWink19WinkWink19almost 14 years ago
A Great Surprise

I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this, but I absolutely LOVED it! I guess my boyfriend is what you could call a closet sissy... he's so nervous about just being himself! I might let him read this, and see if he can open up to me a little more. THANKS!

Coz34Coz34almost 14 years ago
HOT

I added you to my favorites, please kept this going I'd love to hear more and more!

SuzysboySuzysboyover 13 years ago
Drippy

Chapter two please...we're hangin' out here...

lingerieloverlingerieloverover 13 years ago
wonderful

loved your story, can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

That was hot. Where can I find a girl like that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot !!

can't wait to read more !

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

so far, I hope you decide to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Cant wait till you finish .This was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
adorably sexy

A very well written tale of a gentlemans fetish and obvious sensitivity. As a panty wearer myself; not only do i yearn to find that type of relationship, I realate to his sensitivity and sexuality. The sisterz love for her brother his happiness,and the will power not to take his precious gift of virginity,made her all the more believable.. Now authors open mind and attitude toward it all gave me the feeling she was going to ramble his cock at first opportunity. Very thankful the innocenze is left. The story folds to.a great close,allowing chapter 2 . Which i anxiously await. Thank you anonymous author.......

kindly.... slyderjoe

Pss. I would love a prelude as to.how.sister and brother came to be so .... .close

joln321joln321about 10 years ago

This "is" a Great Story, easily five stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very nice

its great when some of the family knows also. good sister.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

sure would like to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Wonderful story, more please and SOON!!..... thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another writer writes:

Whoever the writer of this story is he--or quite likely she--knows that the way to a man's heart goes through his cock, and the way to his cock goes through his nose. One's attention is engulfed. I love it! Mike H.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

I don't know how many times ive read this story, because it just seems right. why, because, its been said that there is a bond between twins, that is still being researched. the fact that he has a fetish/addiction certainly isn't new to anyone here. the fact that his sister has been helping him all these years should not be surprising. I enjoyed the relationship between brother and sister, along with the sisters idea to continue the show for the benefit of her brother and friend. I would like to think she did it, to make it easier on her brother, and break the information on her brother along to her friend without losing his trust, and love.

I would love to see the sister spill the beans on her friend to her brother, as it only seems right given the circumstances. that would show that she really did have his best interest at heart. that would also even the scales also, as far as being prepared for what might be included in her baggage.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Good story.

We are what we are. While this story is very specific, its a good lesson for being tolerant. Plus the fact that Kelly likes Tina's cock. Who wouldn't want a sister like Kayla, I could use some coaching if your available....

TechnoDTechnoDover 8 years ago
continue?

I quiet enjoyed the story, was hoping to find a chapter 2. Pity. Whats interesting, this was posted on my birthday XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice, sweet story

I think Tony/Tina is having a ball. I think Kayla and Kelly are too. What fun. I enjoy it.

Happyman47Happyman47over 6 years ago
Another loving story

I hope I get to read the rest of this story.

This is one hot story and you write and tell it sooooo good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

OMG ~ I loved this!!!!!!!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
One of the Hotteest stories I've ever read

Just loved all of it, especially the involvement of Kelly and her wordless communications with Kayla. Sweet and Hot. Please write another chapter. I just love this!

xoxo,

Di

AdrianTannerAdrianTannerover 4 years ago
Brother/Sister

I really like the brother/sister relationship in this story. I'd love to learn more about their past history!

Lookinglass51Lookinglass51over 2 years ago

Loved the story. Please continue story. Like the trios relationship.

mgandersonxmgandersonxover 2 years ago

I just got done reading this story, it was great, something I can really appreciate. Is there ever going to be a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You naughty little teases. You’ve done it again. Found a story I really like and you don’t release Part Two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it!

Leroi123Leroi12312 months ago

Wonderful story. Please continue it! I would love it if Kelley shaved him and both girls dressed him. Love his sister's accepting and sexual relationship with him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

MY HUSBAND. MY LOVE. MY SISSY. CH. 01 when isCH 02 and ending coming

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I'm a panty slave too. Love sniffing, wearing and sperming off in silkies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous