My Husband, our Friends, my Fantasy

Story Info
Hot wet sex, some straight, some not.
4.4k words
4.6
25.1k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the events in this story have been shared previously from my husband's POV. This writing will consist of some very real experiences as well as some of my fantasies. You, dear reader are free to choose which is real. As always, your comments are appreciated.

My name is Lisa my husband is Jeff, and we've been married for just over twenty years. We have always enjoyed a great sex life and are probably not what most folks consider conservative. Twice we have brought one of my lady friends in to our bedroom play, a different gal each time. Jeff was caught totally off guard the first time, the second time not so much. Both occasions were immensely enjoyable for all three of us. Jeff has always had great stamina, and can be counted on to go more than one round.

During one of those occasions the other lady and I played as Jeff watched for a few minutes before joining us. I very much enjoyed the experience and like most men, Jeff had fantasized about having a threesome with another woman for some time. It was a wonderful evening for all three of us. Sharon had been lusting for my husband for months and her and I being intimate was not something we had discussed. That being said, I found it to be super erotic and a huge turn-on. She and I both climaxed when we were licking each other, and I would happily do it again.

In the days and weeks that followed Jeff and I discussed how much we truly enjoyed adding a third person to our sexual activities. We were in agreement that having another man join in was perhaps a better fit for us. We have experienced three way sex with one of Jeff's long time friends many times over the years. Both guys always come twice and they get me off multiple times as I enjoy both their big hard cocks.

Early on there was nothing more than incidental contact between my two studs, but as they became more comfortable being nude as we all interacted they gravitated to touching each other. I have directed Jeff to hold Ron's eight inch dick as he slides it in my pussy. The look on both their faces as Jeff strokes his friends rod is priceless.

Keep in mind, our get-togethers with Ron started more than fifteen years ago and grew to be a pretty regular thing. For much of that time we would have him over for an evening of debauchery every other month or so. Both of them became accustomed to tasting their own cum after they both sprayed their loads on me. Sometimes when I had one cock in my mouth and the other fucking me the guys would both be ready to shoot at the same time. They both had excellent control in that regard and seeing them lick their cum off my breasts was a big turn-on. They grew to have no concern as to whose sauce they were tasting.

The following events occurred prior to any of our threesomes with another guy.

When we were in our twenties I liked to read from a certain magazine about other peoples sexual adventures, and one letter detailed how a guy was able to suck his own dick. Picturing it my mind got me really turned on and I shared this with Jeff. My husband is tall and slender and with a cock that is over seven inches in length, I was anxious to see if he could do that. One evening as we were nude on the bed with his cock in my mouth, I stopped for a moment, kissed him, and asked him if he thought he could reach his cock with his mouth.

He was intrigued by the thought and agreed to try. Laying on his back he brought his knees upward towards his shoulders and his cock just mere inches from his face. On his first attempt he could barely lick the head of his hard dick. He said, "I'm going to have to do some stretching exercises, but I want to see if I can actually do it."

He practiced several times over the next few weeks, and one night he said he wanted to show me something. We got naked and he was already hard. I sucked him for a minute before kissing him forcefully and asked him what he wanted to show me. He smiled and laid flat on the bed, and again brought his knees up close to his shoulders, his cock aimed at his mouth. By pushing on the back of his thighs he brought the head of his rigid dick to his lips. I watched in amazement as he opened his mouth and got the entire head in. He pushed a little more and the corona disappeared into his mouth.

I was playing with myself as I watched him and asked, "Can you make yourself come baby? Does your cock taste good?"

He let his cock slip from his mouth as he replied, "I've got use to you kissing me when you suck me, but this tastes slightly different. Certainly not bad, it feels big in my mouth. Do you want to see me come in my mouth?"

"I would be so turned on by that! Please?"

He brought his cock back to his mouth and sucked in the head plus nearly an inch more. I said, "This is so hot baby. Suck that hard cock!" A moment later he let go of his legs and with his mouth just barely off his cock he pumped it twice, squeezing out some pre-cum which he rubbed across his lips. He then pushed on the back of his legs, taking his leaking cock back in his mouth. Leaning on one elbow I watched as I lightly touched his balls, then his perinium. He was moaning as his cock began to twitch, then throb repeatedly. I knew he was coming as I watched the first three shots go in his mouth. He relaxed the pressure on his thighs and let two more blasts cover his face.

I was masturbating and my release followed his by seconds. As he relaxed on his back I pulled his mouth to mine, kissing him and tasting the cum in his mouth. We put on our robes, fixed some cocktails and relaxed in the living room. I put on some porn and and played with Jeff's cock, feeling it get hard as I stroked him. I wanted him inside me, I wanted him to come again. I asked, "Are you ready for some more fun baby? I want this big dick inside me!"

He got on his knees in front of me and pulled my butt to the edge of the couch. I opened my legs as he lowered his face to my thighs, kissing his way up. I was ready for his cock and after just a few moments of enjoying his talented tongue I pulled him up. I pulled his face to mine, tasting myself as we kissed passionately. I reached for his cock, knowing he would be hard. I stroked his turgid shaft and said, "Fuck me Jeff, fuck me and make me come." He rubbed the head against me, parting the lips before easing all the way in. I was laying back on the couch as he slammed into me, touching myself. I didn't last long before coming all over his cock and balls and said, "I want you to come in my mouth babe, when you're right there tell me!"

He reached for my hands and pulled me to a sitting position as he stood, saying "Finish me baby, suck it for me." As soon as I had half of him in my mouth he exploded, throbbing and squirting, filling my mouth with his seed. Some of it I swallowed, some I milked out as I rubbed the head across my face.

When we went to bed a short while later I asked him how he liked getting his dick sucked twice in one evening. "Actually I liked it a lot, other than my neck is really sore from being a contortionist. I wouldn't mind trying it again, just not right away."

"Too bad I don't have one of those, you could suck mine." I giggled and added, "Be honest, if I had a nice hard dick like yours, would you suck it? Would you let me come in your mouth?"

He thought for a moment and replied, "Hypothetically speaking, yeah I suppose I would. I love satisfying you orally, so I guess if you had a cock I would suck it. Where do you come up with these things?" He was smiling as he asked.

The next time we made love I was on top when we both climaxed. Judging from the pulsations from his cock I knew he had shot a big load. I slid down his torso and took his still firm cock in my mouth, sucking out the last little bit of cum. I rubbed his dick across my face before returning to share a wet kiss with my loving man. He eagerly accepted me, sucking my tongue as I pushed it between his lips. "You like that baby? Wanna taste more of us?" I was holding his arms on the mattress and as I asked and when he grinned and smiled I moved up, straddling his face with my knees. To my delight he helped me get positioned directly over his mouth as I lowered my dripping pussy to his face. He was moaning as he licked and then sucked me, enveloping my sex in his mouth as his tongue swirled between my lips. "Suck that cum out baby, eat me and taste his cum!"

That last was uttered as I climaxed again, recalling some of our fantasy talk we've shared while fucking. We have shared fantasies during our love-making, one of our favorites has Jeff going down on me after another man has fucked me. My loving man gets really amped talking about it while he's inside me, but often when he comes inside me he is not as eager to follow thru. I've teased him about letting another guy fuck me, then Jeff going down on me. Before he comes his cock gets super hard when I mention it, and it usually spurs his climax.

As I finished coming on his face and mouth, I laid down beside him and kissed him. "That was pretty intense." He said with a big smile. "You came really hard, between my cum and yours I couldn't swallow fast enough."

"Did it turn you on to eat fresh cum from my pussy? You certainly seemed to enjoy it."

He replied, "I loved it baby, and when you said 'taste his cum' I nearly exploded! At that moment I imagined I was tasting another guy's load." Needless to say, this started the wheels turning in my head.

We remained laying there as I said, "This isn't the first time we've fantasized about this. What does this other guy's dick look like when you imagine it? And do you get turned on thinking about me having sex with another guy?"

He looked at me and said, "I do get hard when I envision you taking a big hard cock in your mouth or pussy. I'd prefer he's a little bigger than me, his cock I mean, and closely groomed. I get turned on thinking about seeing him slide that cock inside you as you suck my hard dick. You stop sucking me before i come because you can't wait to have me kiss your pussy after he finishes inside you. I would still be hard s a brick as I kiss my way from one set of lips to the other."

"Oh Jeff that's so hot! I so want to make that happen baby."

A few weeks later Jeff's friend Ron called and said he was seeing someone new and asked if we could all get together soon. Jeff told him we would love to get together with them, and invited to them over Friday evening.

They arrived in time for us to go out for dinner and we had reservations at a local steak house. Tina and I sat in the back seat and got to know each other a bit as the guys chatted about sports. We enjoyed dinner and drinks before hitting one of downtown clubs, but we didn't stay long due to the crowd and the noise. Jeff suggested we return to the house and enjoy a more sedate evening on the patio.

We sipped on wine, smoked a little bud, and made plans to get together the next evening, We were all getting along great and spent three of the next four weekends 'couples dating'. One evening at Ron's place Tina asked if we wanted to watch some porn. She was looking directly at me when she asked, and I smiled and said, "Why not?"

As porn goes, it was pretty hot and it was obvious both guys were getting a rise from it. We had been watching for ten minutes or so when Tina said she needed to visit the ladies room. As she stood she beckoned me with her finger so I followed her down the hall. She pulled me inside the spacious bathroom and pulled up her skirt, removed her panties and sat on the toilet. She never broke eye contact as she relieved herself. She finished urinating and walked closer to me, holding her skirt up. "Do you like the shaved look Lisa? Ron really likes it, and he sure enjoys kissing it."

I smiled and replied, "Oh I bet he does! Looks pretty delicious to me too."

She backed over to the counter and with her feet apart and said, "Do you want to get a closer look?"

I smiled at her as stepped closer, dropped to me knees and placed my hands on her hips. I blew softly on her bare skin, kissed the opening, and slid my tongue across her lips. She had her fingers in my hair, moaning as I sucked her lips into my mouth before burying my tongue in the wet folds of her naked pussy. In minutes she was flooding my face with her climax. I gently rubbed my face against her before standing and kissing her mouth. "That was superb Lisa, that wasn't your first time was it?"

I kissed her again and answered, "No it wasn't, and I hope it isn't the last either."

She took my hand as we walked back to the living room where I winked at her and whispered, "Watch this." I headed straight for my husband and kissed him, letting him taste my mouth. I backed off ever so slightly and his eyes were wide open. "You like that? Does Tina's pussy taste good?" I whispered to him. I kissed him once more and the we watched as Tina was undoing Ron's pants. She quickly pulled them down, along with his underwear, revealing a magnificent dick.

She looked at me and said, "What do you think Lisa? Are you two up for swapping partners?"

I looked at Jeff and softly said, "I'm good if you are baby. Did you see his cock?"

"Yes I did, and I want to watch you take him. Let's get naked."

As I stood and stripped I assured them were absolutely okay with a same room swap. By the time Jeff and I were naked so were Ron and Tina and she patted the couch next to her. "Come sit here Lisa, we can watch each other get off."

I moved to her left about three feet, allowing enough room for both guys to get on their knees in front of us. As Ron approached me I reached for his big dick and brought it to my mouth. Jeff's cock is perfect, this one looked about an inch longer and a little bit thicker, and I was struggling to get more than the bulbous head past my lips. Jeff was enthralled watching and as I pulled Ron down in front of me Jeff was burying his rod in Tina's cute pussy.

I was wetter than I could remember being in a long time, having sex with another man as my husband was fucking the pussy I had just had in my face. I knew I was close to coming and Tina looked as if she was on the verge herself. Just then Ron said, "I'm getting close Lisa, where do want me to come?"

I reached behind him with one hand, holding him all the way in and said, "Give me your load, come inside me!"

At the same time Tina was imploring Jeff to come in her mouth, saying, "Jeff I want your cock in my mouth when you come, hold my head and fuck my face!"

Ron pumped twice more and pushed all eight inches in as his cock pulsed over and over with what felt like a huge load. I was coming all over his cock and balls as we watched Jeff pushing all but a couple inches of his throbbing cock in Tina's mouth. He held still as we watched him empty his balls while holding her head. When Ron eased away from me I immediately grabbed my panties and slid them up my legs and over my hips. Jeff noticed this and reached for his pants, recognizing that I wanted to go home. I smiled as I kissed first Ron, then Tina, and said, "You guys are amazing hosts but I'm taking lover boy home, he isn't done yet!"

Tina embraced me and said, "We should do this again, it's been fun. Enjoy yourselves!"

Wearing just my panties and carrying my clothes I ran to the car, anxious to get home. On the short drive there Jeff asked, "How did this all come about baby? I mean, you and her going to the bathroom and you going down on her, I'm hard just thinking about it."

"I'm not quite sure myself, I know she winked at me several times this evening when you guys weren't looking, one time I made a vee out of two fingers and put the tip of my tongue between them, indicating my interest. We got in the bathroom and she just kind of took over. I was so wet when she came in my face."

"You're making me hard again baby, we're almost home. I like that you're only wearing your panties."

A moment later we were in the house, as I walked towards the bedroom I said, "Come hither my love, I need you!" I turned the lights low, pulled the comforter down, removed my panties and told Jeff to get naked. He was already working on it and when he was nude his gorgeous cock was pointing at the ceiling. He embraced me as he lay beside me, kissing me and telling me he wanted me. "I want you too babe, kiss me again, kiss me all over."

He looked at me with passion in his eyes before kissing me again and then trailed kisses down my torso. The closer he got to the juncture of my thighs the more I spread my legs. When finally his hands were gripping my hips and his mouth inches from his destination he looked up and asked, "Is this what you want baby, you want kisses here?" as he flicked his tongue delicately across my swollen clit.

"Oh yeah lover boy, kiss it, lick me, taste me!" I placed one hand on the back of his head as I felt his tongue opening my lips, then licking me. He has always enjoyed going down on me and is very good at it. I've had countless orgasms from his talented and loving mouth, and now he was eating me like a man possessed. "Oh baby, I'm gonna come! Don't stop babe, I'm right there, taste me, swallow my cum!" I was writhing and moaning and then I came harder than I could remember, flooding his face as he continued his oral assault. I finally had to push his face gently away, I was so sensitive.

Jeff rolled over and moved beside me, his cock fully engorged. I held his hardness in my hand and said, "How was it babe, did you like it? Did I taste okay?"

"You know I always love kissing your sweet little pussy, and you always taste good."

"I meant how was it tasting someone else's cum, did that turn you on, did you like the taste?"

"Several thing about it were a turn-on, you holding my face in it was turning me on, the fact that we have fantasized about it and now we were actually doing it was just hot. The taste? Different, don't know if I would say good, definitely not bad. There was a lot of it, I can tell you that. I had to swallow several times to keep up. When you started coming it was like you were pushing all of it down my throat, probably not too different than when I come in your mouth."

"So is it something you would do again? Do you think you would like to swallow more of Ron's cum?" Jeff's answer would help me decide how much further I wanted to pursue this.

"You seemed to really get off on it." He replied, then added, "Knowing how it turns you on, and we've talked about it before, I would absolutely be okay with doing it again."

I decided not to push for more, but the fact he was not opposed to having a mouthful of Ron's come again was exciting as hell. "Well right now I want your hard cock inside me. I need to be fucked again baby." He got between my splayed legs and pushed all the way in. "You feel so good, make me come again, give me your cum!"

He began thrusting harder and said, "It was so hot watching him slide his big dick in your pussy, the look on your face as he buried that thing inside you. Tina was coming all over me and when she told me to fuck her mouth as Ron was filling you up I came so hard."

I was on the verge and I told Jeff, "Come for me baby, I'm so close, I loved seeing your cock in her mouth as you exploded!" We both let go at that moment, leaving us spent, hot and wet. We slept well that night and enjoyed a leisurely Sunday, and on Monday evening we went over to Ron's place. The guys were going to a sports pub to watch a ball game while Tina and I stayed home to visit.

When the guys were gone Tina asked if we enjoyed ourselves two nights ago. I told her we certainly did and asked the same of her. She replied, "Did we ever! Ron was all over me right after you guys left. First he was kissing me like there was no tomorrow and his eight inch dick was standing up like a flagpole. And you, scampering out of here nearly naked, did you two make it home before you were fooling around?"

12