My Husband, our Friends, my Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We did, but as soon as we were in the door Jeff was stripping his clothes off and I was naked as we fell to the bed. He went down on me and practically devoured me. It was amazing."

"Wow! That's hot, does he do that often, I mean, go down on you after fucking? Ron has done that to me once, and it was over the top!"

"He doesn't always, but I like it when he does. I was surprised when he did it after I had been with Ron, although we have fantasized about it before.. I'm getting wet talking about it." We were both smiling and Tina bit her lower lip and winked at me. I asked, "Wanna play, sexy?"

She leaned over and kissed me before saying, "Yes please, I would love to." We helped each other get naked, then she pulled my nude body to hers as we began kissing. I reached down and touched her pussy, she was as wet as me. I buried a finger in mine and brought it up to her lips. She sucked it in, released it and kissed me again. I took her by the hand and we walked to the bedroom, leaving our clothes where they had dropped.

She sat me on the edge of the bed as she knelt before me, nudging my thighs apart. She teased me, bringing me close then blowing lightly on my lips. When I couldn't take it any more I mashed her face against my sex and held it there as I came with a shriek. As I released her I said, "Okay baby girl, my turn." As I patted the bed. I started by kissing her mouth, softly sucking her bottom lip, then took turns on both nipples, making them hard. Moving down I teased her cute belly button with the tip of my tongue before sliding the back of my tongue straight down to her clitoris. I sucked on it as I fingered her wetness, then sucked her lips. All the while she was clutching my hair and telling me exactly what she wanted, what she needed.

After an explosive climax she pulled me up for a hug. We cuddled for a few moments, and soon we were enjoying each others wet pussy once more. We both climaxed at the same time, both of us savoring the wetness. After we caught our breath she took me by the hand, leading me to the shower. We soaped each others bodies, rinsed, and helped towel each other dry. This in itself was wholly erotic. We were giggling as we walked naked back to the living room and our clothes.

Apparently we had been playing for longer than I thought, as our guys were walking thru the door just as we came up the hall. Seeing us nude and our clothes strewn across the room there was no mistaking what had been going on. Tina smiled and said, "You two are right on time, I think we are both in need of a stiff dick, wouldn't you agree Lisa?"

Part II will follow soon.

12