My Husband/Pimp Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving the dildo to the side I opened my labia lips giving him a big surprise shooting a full stream of golden fluids all over his body. He opened his mouth and I gave him several mouthfuls of golden champagne swallowing to keep from drowning. I soaked his hair completely and pissed all over his body especially his genitals. To make Mike feel better I told him he was getting his first goddess shower washing his entire body in my essence. He opened his mouth and I gave him more swallows of my golden champagne to remind him who owns his ass. When I couldn't get another drop of pee out of my urethra I had Mike stand up and give me a French kiss sharing a taste of my own golden champagne. I had Mike completely wash my pussy then center my cock over my crotch and give it a hand job making it squeaky clean again. Teasingly I started making erotic sounds like I was getting turned on from his hand job making both of us laugh. We took turns soaping each other's bodies lovingly massaging each other like every other normal couple except I had a dildo strapped to my crotch.

Edit

Mike;

I was in a sexual daze with the taste of golden champagne in my mouth and my asshole still quivering from losing my anal virginity. Sensing my inquiring mind Judy opened up and told me that she was proud of having a husband that was open enough sexually to do her bidding. She added there isn't another husband out there that has a wife with the sexual knowledge she has and she is going to share things with me that are unimaginable. We embraced in a loving hug with Judy pushing her dildo between my thighs and fucking them like she was fucking my ass. Judy warned me that I'm going to find out that she can fuck better than any guy and she can do things with her cock no guy could ever imagine. We got out of the shower and I toweled both of us off nice and dry.

Judy grabbed me by my balls leading me into the bedroom. Ordering me to get on my back on the end of the bed and raise my legs in a "V" exposing my just devirginized ass Judy was excited to start round two. She placed two pillows under my ass as well so my anus would be at the right angle for her dildo. Judy squeezed KY jelly on her cock and worked more lube up my dilated ass with her fingers. Looking at me with a nasty smile stroking her cock she told me that she was going to give me a treat of a lifetime fucking my ass and sucking my cock at the same time. Telling me to stay in position Judy grabbed her cock wiggled the head into my still dilated anus then pushed once again splitting my sphincter muscle causing me to cry out. I reminded myself that this was the first time that I ever went into the bedroom for sex for fucking Judy, I was getting it in the ass instead.

Judy;

I had Mike by the balls! For the second time with no prodding or bitching I had Mike on his back impaled on my cock. I knew that every time my cock went in and out of his asshole he was being re-programmed into enjoying anal sex. I asked Mike how he was doing and he mumbled a few words saying he was a little uncomfortable holding his legs up. I laughed telling him to hang in there and he would experience pleasures he never imagined. Once the dildo was inside and Mike was relaxed I told him he could bend his knees but keep his legs apart because he was going to get fucked for quite a long time. With my husband pinned to the bed by my cock I was totally convinced I could turn him into my own personal oral loving shemale. I wanted him to have a working cock but I definitely was going to train him to be effeminate. He has a boyish face that not only attracts women but also men and his sexy ass is definitely fuckable. I'm going to have his nipples pierced with solid gold rings rather than give him implants.

I slowly started the fucking his ass with the vibrator buzzing in the head of the dildo and a vibrator buzzing my clit. Mike's eyes were glassy and his mouth was open moaning loudly enjoying getting fucked. It was a turn on for me seeing my husband in this submissive position receiving anal sex from me quite different when he was begging to fuck my pussy and ass. I awakened Mike from his trance by squeezing his balls right when I leaned forward and took the tip of his cock into my mouth and started sucking. Giving him a new twist with oral sex which enslaved him in the first place will definitely bring him further into submission to me. He couldn't believe the feeling of getting fucked in the ass and his cock sucked at the same time. All he could do was cry out my name, Judy, Judy, Judy, over and over again enjoying the pleasurable feelings. I can suck a cock forever and not allow the guy to come so I was going to stretch out this suck so Mike never forgot.

Being a hooker my hips are in really good shape for fucking and thrusting in and out of his ass with my own silicone cock was no problem. Bending over to suck his cock put my back in a tight position but it was definitely worth making the hair on my husbands neck stand up.

Mike;

I couldn't believe my nasty wife had talked me into taking her dildo up the ass. Here I was flat on my back with my legs raised taking it again and getting my cock sucked at the same time. I was crying out her name over and over again thanking her for giving me so much pleasure. Looking back I wish she had fucked my ass on our marriage bed it felt so good. Already she has done things to me in my body that truthfully I never imagined she would ever do and today she pulled out all the stops to introduce me to an unimaginable world of pleasure.

Judy;

I was determined to suck every last wiggling sperm cell out of Mike's balls. I wanted him to come so hard that his balls ache for several days afterwards. I wanted to give him the surprise of life after he came in my mouth that I would still be fucking his ass with my superior cock. I had the head of his cock in my teeth biting down right behind the glans pursing my lips around it sucking the head and tickling with the tip of my tongue. All the while fucking his ass sliding my cock in and out. The vibrator on my clit put me in a constant state of multiple orgasm. Mike was wiggling and squirming out of control about to explode in my mouth. I was ready to catch the entire load in my mouth stopping him from ejaculating down my throat.

Mike was a squealing virgin lustfully enjoying the dildo up his ass and my mouth sucking his cock. I was so turned on myself I doubled my efforts pounding his ass with full strokes and sucking his cock more intensely. Suddenly as I held the base of his cock I could feel the telltale signs of ejaculation when he started throbbing. I pushed the back my tongue to the top of my palate cutting off my breath as like clockwork he started squirting into my mouth. Each time he ejaculated I pressed tightly with my lips around his cock head giving him even more pleasure. Not able to breathe I concentrated on holding my breath as he shot again and again filling my mouth with fresh sticky semen. He must've squirted a good dozen times as I captivated the entire load in my mouth. I spit out his cock so I can take a breath and he blasted more semen all over my lips and face. Grabbing Mike's ankles bent him in two so I could continue fucking his ass.

Moving up to Mike's face, his eyes were still closed so I gave him a sticky surprise placing my mouth over his and giving him a fresh semen snowball. He greedily accepted it having trained him to swallow his own come from the beginning. As I continued fucking his ass, Mike was busy licking his come off of my face. I actually had another orgasm fucking in this manner and sharing semen. Finally after he swallowed most of his come I asked him if you wanted more? To my surprise he told me he wanted me to fuck him again doggy style.

Pulling the dildo out of his ass I added more lubricant to the shaft then told him to get on all fours. Climbing up on the bed I straddled his hips pointing my cock downward to his dilated anus sinking it inside at the drop of my knees. This would be appropriate to finish my de-virginized husband with "the jackhammer technique". Pounding him up and down he really started crying out taking the ass fucking I reserve for punishment. This wasn't my first deflowering and I knew he would be sore but not permanently damaged. Giving him an ass pounding for a good five minutes until Mike was crying like a baby I decided his punishment should stop and I abruptly pulled the dildo out of his dilated ass leaving him squirming and moving his hips as if I was still fucking his ass.

Mike;

As I lay there writhing on the bed with the taste of semen in my mouth and my sore ass violated devirginized by my hooker wife I didn't know if I should feel defeated or that I was treated to a new form of passionate sex that I never imagined. I was a little embarrassed to look at Judy in the eye who was still straddling my body above me stroking her cock that was still stimulating her clitoris vibrating away. I'm sure she was celebrating the fact that she had conquered my ass and was victoriously stroking away looking down at me drained of my come and totally defeated. Slowly I rolled over and looked up at Judy who was giving me a nasty grin still stroking her cock. I told her for the first time in my life I found out what it's like to be on the other end of my cock and it was quite intense. I admitted all the times I begged to fuck her ass and she never allowed it I finally got seduced into getting my own ass fucked. Then Judy blurted back, now you know why I make guys pay top dollar to fuck my ass. Judy told me that I got the premier fuck session so I should appreciate losing my virginity to the queen of the dildos.

Slowly unbuckling her harness she told me to get the hell out of bed wash her harness and dildo in the shower and clean up then join her back in bed. I got up and Judy gave me as a slap on the ass telling me we talk about losing my virginity once I got back. My heart was still beating out of my chest I was so excited as I stood in the hot water letting the stream hit against my just fucked ass. I knew I'd never be the same again and with a hooker wife I'm sure I would be getting a steady diet of butt fucking from now on. It was going to be tough because I actually enjoyed female domination yet I had to manage Judy's business with a strong arm. I couldn't believe the size of the dildo as I washed it had just been fucking my ass twice. It was almost embarrassing knowing that it was going to be used on me on a regular basis. I quickly washed my own asshole which was finally puckering after toweling off I joined Judy in the bedroom.

Meekly I walked back into the bedroom and Judy was laying on the sheets fingering her pussy. She looked at me smiling telling me to get my come covered tongue over here and lick her pussy. This was a great icebreaker since we didn't have to talk so I lay down on the bed between her legs and pushed my tongue into her wet vagina. somehow eating Judy's pussy always got me aroused and I was getting another erection. While I was licking I was humping the satin sheet fantasizing about fucking her pussy.

Judy;

I knew Mike was embarrassed losing his anal virginity but I also knew he would get over it especially when I started fucking his ass on a regular basis. Having him eat my pussy took his mind off losing his virginity and put him back to work on what he knows best giving me pleasure with his tongue. The vibrator on the dildo even though it made me come is no comparison to what his tongue does snaking in and out of my vagina and giving me that velvety lick all over my clitoral region. I could spend hours on my back with him performing cunnilingus sending me off into a cosmic Nirvana. Giving him a nudge I signaled him to start sucking my clit. Pushing his middle finger into my pussy he started massaging my G-spot while sucking my clit. I definitely wanted to keep him because no man has ever eaten my pussy as good as he could. I could feel him slowly sliding his two middle fingers massaging my G-spot in that "come to me" manner working on giving me two orgasms at once. Mike had my clit sticking out of a clitoral hood between his lips and was licking it

fervently with the tip of his tongue. My fingernails dug into the back of his head pulling him deeper into crotch until I wildly orgasmed squirting juices all over his face.

Stroking his hair thanking him for such an explosive orgasm I told Mike that I had more use of his tongue. Talking to him and my most sexy voice I told him I would love to have his long tongue snaking into my anus. I taught him the art of "analictus" in the 69 position where he followed my lead doing exactly what I did to his own ass. We both orgasmed together just by stimulating each other's anus with our tongues. Rolling over I grab my cheeks pulling them apart exposing my anus giving a sexy wiggle inviting his his tongue to get to work. It's rare to get a guy to eat your ass and I had one for a pimp that was an expert. Lovingly licking his way from the top of my crack and into my anus my well-trained husband started giving me the anal attention I desired.

Mike my pimp and bodyguard was also my personal oral lover. With no interest in my clients other than getting them off for money I actually had a well-trained stud that knew how to make love and give me multiple orgasms in a variety of ways. Blessed with a long tongue he could push it into my ass almost 3 inches just like a cock. He had me cursing and crying out his name telling him not to stop it felt so good. My dirty mind was working overtime knowing that the next step up my ass was his cock so I wanted to enjoy his tongue for as long as possible. 10 minutes of ass licking and I was cursing so loud and having an orgasm without even fingering my clit.

Mike;

I spent a lot of time under the sheets eating Judy's pussy until she was satisfied that I knew the art of cunnilingus. She then 69'd with me and taught me how to eat her ass while eating my ass playing "follow the tongue". I was happy to please Judy's pussy today as well as her ass after she gave me an introductory fuck in the ass I'll never forget. But as I told her earlier in the afternoon things were going to change and since she was playing games with me and never allowed me to fuck her ass I was going to turn over a new leaf and her ass belonged to me. The fortunes of being younger enabled me to get another raging erection exciting my cock on the satin sheets so I could fuck Judy in the ass once and for all.

Judy knew exactly what was next and didn't try to get up. Having filled her anus with saliva I was going to fuck her ass without artificial lubrication. Rubbing pre-come into the head of my cock enabled me to push it into Judy's anus even though she complained as I split her sphincter muscle. Without a prostate I learned that fucking her with strokes that excited her anus made her come every time. grabbing her hips I slowly work my cock into her ass balls deep causing her to bitch, moan, and curse my name. Reminding Judy that it was payback time for fucking my own ass and that I was still her pimp/boss she had better loosen up and let me have her ass.

Judy had trained her pussy muscles to almost choke a guys cock and castrate him so I knew she could do the same thing with her anal muscles. Once I was balls deep she started squeezing down as hard as she could making me panic about castration telling me she was doing the fucking instead of myself. I let her do all the moving and squeezing as she worked overtime trying to get me off and come in her ass. This nasty lady knew every trick in the book to get me to come ASAP. Moving her hips up and down and around around it didn't take long and I was coming in her ass without even fucking her. I could feel her anal muscles squeezing and kneading my cock ringing it out and get every last sperm cell into her ass.

Finally Judy voluntarily released my semi-erect cock twirled around and started sucking it. Just like she Force me to suck her cock after it was in my ass she voluntarily was doing the same thing sucking and licking my balls squeaky clean. After coming three times this afternoon my balls hurt like hell and I told Judy to spit out my cock and give up sucking me hard.

I reminded her that this was the perfect time for me to give her my first whipping and gave her a choice of toys. Retrieving my own belt from my pants Judy said it would only be appropriate that I would whip her with my own belt so whenever I strapped around my waist it would remind her to be obedient.

Judy;

I actually felt honored that my husband wanted to be my personal pimp. I didn't want him to be a wimp and like my New York pimp he made sure that I had visible marks on my ass on a regular basis. I told my husband that leaving marks on my ass and laying into it good with the belt would remind my clients that I belonged to him. Having me lay flat on my belly Mike straddle my shoulders pinning me to the bed and began blistering my ass with the folded up belt. All I could do was cry out flailing my legs as he laid into me with his thick leather belt blistering my butt. Pounding my fists on the bed calling him every name in the book Mike gave me a well-deserved whipping. Giving me a good 50 whacks setting my ass on fire like never before making a new president for knuckling under to him my husband/pimp delivered.

Following me into the bathroom I admired my stripes from the belt in the mirror. My clients would definitely know my husband was in charge. Taking me into the walk-in shower Mike surprised me by pissing all over my whipped ass causing it to sizzle. He then made me put my back to the shower and stand in ice cold water to bring the swelling down in my butt cheeks. We lovingly washed each other down and Mike used the same ointment on my cheeks as I used on his cheeks which made me feel comforted.

My phone was filled with emails from clients wondering when they could make an appointment. Mike read every single one and decided that it was time to have a price change. The sessions would last an hour and cost $500. If the guy only wanted to get sucked off it would still be $500. Minimal cost of a BDSM session would be thousand dollars for starters depending upon what the person wanted. Anal sex would cost $2000. Mike took a picture of my blistered butt posting it on my blog as well as sent it to all my clients along with the new prices. Everyone knew there was a new boss in town and not a single client balked at paying the new price.

(Part 2 is a continuation of having a husband/pimp to keep me on track.)

12