My Husband’s Fantasies Ch. 01

Story Info
My husband wants to watch me with a young stud.
7.7k words
4.35
63k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,304 Followers

Dear Reader,

Although this is story about a married couple living out their fantasies, it's not about cheating. Both do things outside their marriage but with the consent and, at times, participation of their spouse. In all cases, both the husband and wife are present. If you're looking for a BTB you won't find it in this story. This is a happy couple expanding their sexuality. Some of their fantasies include voyeurism, groups, incest, same sex encounters, and maybe some light BDSM. If these offend you, my apologies. Stop here.

This is fantasy and it is my story so I can have everyone with big dicks, everyone cumming a ridiculous number of times in a single sitting, everyone cumming at the same time, etc. I'm not going to tell you everything about what they look like, I'll leave that to your imagination. Sorry, but even in my imagination, I can't look at a woman and tell you her measurements. Unless it's important to the story I'm not going to tell you when they met, where they went to school or any of the background stuff that gets skipped over anyway.

I appreciate feedback and leaving your ratings. It helps me understand what readers want and gives me ideas for stories. I confess, I pay little or no attention to anonymous comments, but feel free to post them anyway.

As always, everyone in this story who is having sex is at least 18 years old.

If you have a story idea, or a suggestion for another chapter, feel free to drop me a line. I suspect there will be a chapter two but I haven't written it yet.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy it.

DocWords

Chapter 01 - Watching Wife With a Young Stud

My husband, Mike, and I have been married twenty years. It's been wonderful for both of us. Throughout our marriage we've enacted most of our fantasies. Well, at least the ones that only included us. We had never brought in a third party, although most of our unfulfilled fantasies would required that. My fantasies mostly included role playing and Mike was more than willing to play along. About the only fantasy I still had left, that I would admit to, was being with another woman. I even dreamed about it sometimes, even though I had never even kissed a woman. Mike and I both shared that fantasy. He still had a bunch of them but his real biggie was to watch me make love with a young guy who sported a big cock. I'll admit, I was turned on by the idea but apprehensive about it at the same time. We decided that for our twentieth anniversary we would try and make it a reality. Mike would do the research and planning but I had final approval on the man involved. If I'm going to fuck someone other than my husband you can bet your last dollar it will be someone I'm attracted to.

My husband is forty two, and he is a hunk. Mike stands about five-ten, well muscled, and handsome. He's also made us very wealthy with his investments. We live in the suburbs of Sacramento, California, in a nice big home on a very large wooded lot. We have no children. We tried for years to have a child before discovering I was sterile. I'm Lori, by the way, a year younger than Mike, and a natural redhead. I get admiring looks most everywhere I go, so I'm guessing, I look pretty good. Oh bull! I know I look good. I'm a hot looking woman and I know it. I'm five six and my weight is proportional to my height. You don't need measurements. Use your imagination. Mike has a slightly above average size dick and he uses it well and often.

One evening, Mike came to me with his laptop. "Lori, look at this ad."

I took the laptop and read.

'Fantasies R-Us - Let your sexual fantasies become reality. No fantasy to big or too small. Our group has two men (45 & 19) and two women (39 & 18) ready to bring it to life. Drug and disease free. We require STD testing of clients before any physical contact and will provide ours. Serious inquiries only. Reasonable rates. Will travel if needed.'

"Do you think it's real or a scam?" I asked.

"I google searched the email but nothing popped up. Can't hurt to create an email and contact them," he replied.

"I suppose not. Honey, we really need to screen this thing. I'm not getting killed over some fantasy."

"I know. I have it all worked out," my husband replied.

Mike sent them an email that evening to find out more about their services and how much it would cost. He always shared the emails with me and after about the fifth one I told him I wanted to see what they look like before we went any farther. Mike arranged a Facetime call for the following evening. We called them with our number hidden. Jennifer answered the call.

"You're right on time. I'm Jennifer, or Jen, if you prefer."

"Hi Jen. I'm Mike and this is my wife, Lori."

"You're a good looking couple. Let me introduce my group. This handsome gentleman is Stan." Stan stepped into view and smiled. "Next, we have Elise. I know she looks young but I assure you she's eighteen." Elise stepped into the picture. She did look like she was about fifteen and was absolutely beautiful.

"Hi guys," Elise said, smiling. "It's nice to meet you."

"And finally, the one you seem most interested in is Lee. He's nineteen."

Lee joined them in the picture and waved. I gasped. "Holy shit! He's gorgeous," I said, off camera. Apparently they all heard me and laughed. Lee waved and I cautiously waved back. I couldn't take my eyes off him and my panties were getting noticeably wet.

"So, from our appearance, do we meet your requirements?" Jen asked.

"Based on my wife's reaction, I'd say you do," Mike replied.

"Our next step in the screening process is meeting in person over dinner in a restaurant. Vacaville is about half way between where we are and Sacramento. There's a steak house there, Tahoe Joe's. Are you familiar with it?"

"We are, good food," Mike replied. I was still staring at Lee.

"Weekends there are a bit crazy. Would you consider meeting us on Tuesday or Wednesday?"

"That should be fine, Tuesday preferably," I told her.

"Let's say seven then?" Jen asked.

"That's good," Mike replied.

"Wonderful. We'll all four be there and we'll tell you all about what Fantasies R Us can provide. Questions?" she asked.

"Jen, I have two concerns. The first is size. My fantasy is of my wife and a well hung young stud."

"Mike, I'll send you a photo after we get off the phone. I'm sure you'll approve. What's your second concern?" Jen asked.

"Experience. At nineteen, I didn't know squat about satisfying a woman."

"Lee has five years experience and I've done most of his training personally. I assure you he's experienced and capable of turning Lori's world upside down. He'll leave her fulfilled, exhausted and smiling."

Mike looked at me. I was still staring at Lee. "Honey, do you have any questions?"

"Uh, what? No, no, I'm good," I replied.

I kid you not, that nineteen year old had me squirming just looking at him fully clothed. The call ended and a few minutes later Mike got an email. He was grinning when he brought the laptop to me. The first picture was a full length nude of Lee with his cock soft. Even then he was bigger than Mike when he was hard. Lee was fit but not musclebound. He looked like a swimmer. The second photo was of Lee and Elise. Lee was in the same pose but Elise was squatting nude in front of him. Her hand was cupping his balls and his hard cock was resting on her forearm, her entire forearm. Her tits were perfect. About the same size as mine but more of a teardrop shape and not a bit of droop. Her pussy was as bare as the day she was born. The next photo was a similar pose but with Lee's cock completely buried in Elise's mouth.

"Can you believe she can deepthroat that monster?" Mike asked.

"No. I couldn't do that in a million years," I replied.

The last photo was of the four of them. All were nude and beautiful. Stan's cock was also hard. It looked about the same size as my husband. Jen had just the tip of Lee's cock in her mouth and Elise was holding Stan's balls in one hand and fingering Jen with the other. I told Mike to forward me the photos. I wanted copies for myself.

*****

I spent a lot of time that week looking at those pictures and put a lot of mileage on my clit. Mike got his share from me too. The closer Tuesday came the more excited I got. Taking on this nineteen year-old stud had become my fantasy too. I'll admit, I was intimidated by the size of that dick he's carrying around. Hell, I've cooked roasts smaller than that. Seeing the picture of that little Elise deepthroating him was downright shocking. I even looked at porn online to check it out. Most of the women, or men, that did one that size made it look brutal. Elise appeared to do it without any effort. Obviously, she knows something I don't.

Our drive on Tuesday took just over an hour. When we arrived at the restaurant our four friends were waiting on us just inside. They were as beautiful in real life as they were on Facetime. I couldn't take my eyes off Lee. I was wet when I got there but my pussy went into flood control in no time. We were seated in a fairly quiet area in the back. Lee sat at one end next to me and Mike on my other side. Elise sat next to my husband. Jen and Stan sat across from us. Lee's leg was touching mine from the moment we sat down. I had planned ahead and wore a panty liner. I knew I'd be leaking and I was right. We ordered drinks and dinner before Jen brought up the reason we were there.

"Let me tell you about our little group. I'm Jen. I do the business end in addition to participating. I've been a professional escort since I was eighteen. Sitting to my right is my husband, Stan. We've been married for three years and he's been part of the group for four years. Next to Stan is my son, Lee."

"Your son?" I asked, incredulously.

"Yes, and Elise is my daughter," Jen replied very matter of factly.

"Does that shock you?" Stan asked.

"Honestly, yes it does," Mike replied.

"Elise and I discovered each other as young teens and when Mom caught us one afternoon she wound up joining in. When we turned eighteen we joined the group with her and Stan," Lee told us.

"So you all...," I stammered.

"Have sex with each other?" Lee asked. I nodded. "Yes, for the most part. I'm straight so Stan and I don't. Stan, Mom and Elise are all bi."

"My being bi allows us to have an expanded menu, so to speak," Stan added.

"So what fantasy are you interested in experiencing?" Lee asked me.

"Well, it's my husband's fantasy really. He wants to watch me have sex with a young stud," I replied.

"It isn't your fantasy too?" Jen asked.

"It wasn't, but after seeing Lee it's become one," I told her.

"What are your other fantasies, Lori?" Jen inquired.

"Being with a woman."

"You've never done that?" Elise asked.

"Not even a kiss," I replied. Elise grinned and walked to me. She bent down and kissed me on the mouth, sensuously. "Oh my god!" I whimpered, as she stood back up and returned to her seat.

I know my face was flushed. Everyone at the table was smiling at me except my husband who sat with his mouth agape and eyes wide.

"Elise and I both would love to fulfill that fantasy, alone or together.What else, Lori?" Jen asked.

I chuckled, "Give me a second. Elise has my head spinning." I took a couple of deep breaths. "I think that's pretty much it."

"No threesome, DP, bondage, gangbang?" Elise asked.

"I looked at some porn online. That stuff is brutal," I replied.

"Lori, that's porn. A threesome or gangbang can also be about nothing but your pleasure. It can be an orgasm overload," Jen said.

"Jen, I'm not interested in a bunch of dicks. The farthest I would even consider is Lee and my husband together. Sorry, Stan."

"No apologies necessary. It's about your fantasies. Mike, how about you? What are your fantasies?" Stan asked.

"Lori and the stud, obviously. Me with a young woman, I guess. I think I'm a voyeur in the making. I'd love to see Lee, Elise and Jen together. Lori and a woman or two."

"You're wanting to do this on your anniversary?" Jen asked.

"Yes, a week from Saturday," Mike replied.

"I'll tell you what. We always come in pairs for safety reasons. We'll send both Lee and Elise on that day. You can live out your stud, lesbian, threesome, and incest fantasies all at one time," Jen suggested.

Mike and I looked at each other. Lee put his hand on my thigh and from the sudden change in Mike's expression I suspect Elise did something similar to him. These kids knew how to close a deal. We had the price negotiated and everything scheduled in minutes. After finishing dinner we walked together outside. Jen melted my panty liner with the kiss she gave me and Elise melted my panties with hers. They both did the same thing to Mike and I even saw Elise squeeze his package when she kissed him. The men shook hands then Lee walked to me.

"Will you walk with me for a minute?" he asked. I nodded and he took my hand and walked me a short distance from the others. "Lori, I want this to be special for you. Here's my personal phone number and email. Let me know what it is you want. Mike wants to see us together. Do you want us to have sex or make love? What do you like and dislike? Give me an idea what you want, not Mike, you. Will you do that?"

I felt like I was in a dream. "Yes, I'll do that. What do you want?" I asked him.

"I want to make love to you so well you'll never forget it."

"Oh god!" I whimpered. He took me in his arms and kissed me. I was on the verge of cumming right there in the parking lot. He walked me back to my husband. Mike was grinning at me then took my hand and walked me to the car. Without saying a word he helped me sit then put his hand on my crotch and rubbed. I came instantly and really hard. When we got home Mike and I fucked half the night and every night until the night before our anniversary. Mike wanted to save up for the next day.

*****

The morning of our anniversary finally came and I woke up wet. The kids were expected at one and I fingered myself to orgasm twice before they even got there. I had never been so horny in my life. I decided on a simple button up summer dress and matching bra and panties for the occasion. I hoped I wouldn't be wearing them long. Lee and I had talked on the phone a couple of times. I insisted that he was not to belittle or bad mouth my husband and that if possible let him be in partial control. Lee agreed and assured me that Mike would be happy with everything that went on. Lee and Elise would be with us all day then spend the night at the house with us.

I was on pins and needles all morning and when the doorbell finally rang I almost came again. Mike let them in and was greeted by a big kiss from Elise. She wore a mini-skirt and a halter top, and looked about sixteen. We all shared the reports from our doctor's regarding the STD testing we'd done and discussed birth control. I was sterile and Elise was on the pill. We agreed on everyone being bareback. Mike and I had a stiff drink but the kids declined, choosing only water. We were ready to begin. I was standing at our bar having a last minute discussion with Mike when Lee walked up behind me and put his arms around me. His hand went right to my pussy. I came the second he touched me. Mike gave me a kiss.

"Have fun, baby," he said, as Lee took my hand and led me to the couch.

All I could say was, "Oh my god!"

Mike told me later what he had done. I couldn't take my eyes of Lee. As soon as we sat he put his hand on my cheek and turned my face to him. I know I was shaking. He smiled and told me to just relax. We looked into each other's eyes for a long time before he kissed me. At that moment I became his. He could do anything he wanted and I wanted it all. My hands held his face to mine as we explored each other's mouths with our tongues for what seemed like an hour. He was in no hurry. "Fuck me," I thought, but said nothing. His hands moved over my body as we kissed. When his hand cupped my breast I gasped. As he began undoing the buttons on my dress I held my breath with each button and when he pulled my dress open I heard my husband gasp. I looked at him. He was sitting in a chair just feet away and naked. Elise was wearing only a thong and sitting on the floor between his legs with her mouth on his cock. He was watching me and smiling.

Lee had me stand just long enough to let the dress fall to the floor. He knelt and picked it up then tossed it to Mike. He kissed me again, and helped me sit. Kneeling between my legs, he began stroking my body with his fingertips in long strokes from my feet to my neck. I savored every touch. I felt his fingers unhook the clasp on the front of my bra and his hands pulling the bra off my shoulders. His mouth covered my right breast as his hand cupped my left. I know I let out a loud sigh as I began rocking my pelvis. God, I was so close to exploding again.

"You have beautiful breasts," he said, as he switched his mouth to the left.

I couldn't have replied if I had wanted to. He spent a long time on my breasts as his hands touched the inside of my thighs. His touch was so soft I could barely feel it but when his hands moved up toward my upper thighs my legs spread for him and my pelvis moved up to find his fingers. I know my juices had flooded my panties but his fingers eluded me. When I felt his fingers touch the sides of my panties at the hips I raised to let him pull them down. Slowly I felt them being lowered and pulled off. My legs spread farther for him and he raised each putting it over his shoulders. I could feel his hot breath on my pussy and longed for it to be touched.

"Lori, look at your husband," he told me.

I opened my eyes and looked at Mike just in time to see him cum all over Elise's face and breasts. She drank up his cum as he served it. I had never seen Mike cum that much or that hard. Elise turned her face to me so I could see what my husband had done. At that moment, Lee licked across my clit for the first time. I screamed as I came from that single touch and saw my husband smiling at me just as my back arched and my hands clamped around Lee's head and pulled him into me. He eased off for a few seconds and as I came down he attacked my clit again. The orgasm continued for what seemed like minutes before he moved his tongue away from my sensitive clit. He didn't stop licking and sucking he just moved lower. Lee licked my from my asshole to almost my clit then back down. He did it over and over again and kept me on the verge of cumming the whole time. I felt his fingers enter my wet pussy and another finger teasing my asshole. My hips wouldn't stop squirming. After a few minutes his tongue attacked my clit again.

"Micheal," I screamed. "I'm cumming again!"

The finger on my asshole slipped easily inside and his fingers drilled both holes. I came forever, it seemed. His ministrations eased then stopped. When I opened my eyes Elise's face was inches from mine and she kissed me. When her tongue entered my mouth I tasted my husbands cum. She pulled back and I licked the rest from her face and breasts before falling back onto the couch exhausted.

"Oh my god!" I whimpered.

Lee stood and picked up his bottle of water then offered me a drink. I thanked him and took a big gulp. He sat next to me and took off his shoes then removed his shirt as he stepped in front of me between my legs. I stared at his crotch and could see the enormous bulge. I looked at my husband. He smiled and nodded to me. I reached forward and unfastened Lee's pants and pulled down the zipper. My hands seemed to tremble a bit as I pulled them down. His hard cock sprang free in front of my face and I let his pants fall to the floor. He must have stepped out of them because they were gone next time I noticed. I was too busy staring at the huge beautiful cock just inches in front of my face. I had to examine it. I'd would have never believed something like this existed.

DocWords
DocWords
3,304 Followers