All Comments on 'My Husband’s Fantasies Ch. 01'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Story was great except for the pegging. Went from a 5* to a 3*

greenvillerunnergreenvillerunnerover 3 years ago
Two things turned me off

The first turnoff was the fact that a 19 year old had 5 years of sexual experience. The second was the escorts were a family and they were all having sex with each other. I’m far from a prude, but I can’t get into a story with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simply NOT a LW story

Many other categories for this but you made the wrong choice posting it here. Just a bunch of cheap sex for no real rhyme or reason. People doing stupid things for stupid reasons. What's sexy, erotic or entertaining about that? Nothing.

1 star

ErogenouszoneErogenouszoneover 3 years ago
A masterpiece!!!

Personally (and I preface my response with "personally,") I wouldn't care what category this story would have presented itself in, it would have been just as smokin hot as when it appeared in L.W. I thought it was well written, not afraid to deviate from the norm (if such a thing exist here,) and sexually robust! Fine job Doc Words! The beauty of writing fiction is not having to concern yourself with details of "how long the 19 y/o had been an escort." If that's what you took away from this...maybe a re-read is in order.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 3 years ago
Belongs in Incest & Taboo

when you have blood related people fucking each other, it needs to be in that category , especially since this site doesn't have tags at the beginning like they should.

A lot of us are very turned off by incest .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking Loved It

I'm always amused at the detailed negative comments. If you don't like the story, stop reading it. Why read it all the way through and then get detailed about how you hated it. I fucking loved it, every bit of it. Cant wait for the mom to join in. The fact that the young girl was 18, but looked 16, fucking hot.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Wrong

This story was wrong for LW on so many levels, besides just being a cuck and old whore stories.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
FUN HOT EROTIC STORY

enjoyed reading this story...finally ...yes finally..a writer sticks to the script... husband and wife agreed ..especially the wife wanted.. hubby to remain with her during everything... so twice when separate areas or rooms were suggested they had the balls to speak up and say.. NO...we agreed to stay together to enjoy these erotic pleasures with our spouse.. so many authors start that way then stray from the agreement and wife fucks behind hubby's back...appreciate this author not doing that... ten stars !!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

There must be a lot of cucks on Literotica. Not for me!!! 1 star...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Obviously they got married for tax reasons. Can't see any other excuse for it with this 'couple' you described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I totally agree with IFAFILHG. Beautiful, erotic story. Thanks for writing it.

Ed

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

Sorry about the negative comments - but i loved it. I thought it was erotic, sexy and made me very horny. It was IMO also very well written.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Well odoreater and his pals all whipped out their rubber dongs and spent a few minutes free of the societal norms that make them afraid to come out while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is so long.......totally boring to read. I felt nothing reading it, just boredom

mfj77mfj77about 2 months ago

Great and very hot. A favorite to come back and revisit. The only thing about the story I felt cheated about not getting any details to the second days' love making scenarios. Wanted more details. Didn't see Mike eating out Elise. Could have added a bit of details about enemas before pegging scene, perhaps while showering between episodes.

Forgetting about the whiners, I would definitely like to see a sequel (or multiple sequels). The author has already set up the possibility of having a 3 women orgy for Mike's birthday but Jen also mentioned possible other scenarios - a "loving gangbang" for Lori (perhaps Stan CAN get involved) or possibly have a 4 or 5 man gang-bang for Lori where Jen would have to recruit some others works. (maybe for Christmas or New Year's party?) Maybe Elise could peg MIke (on the bottom) while Lori rides his face with Lee f$cking Lori over Mike's face - Would Mike eat Lee's cum? or let Elise and Jen and Lori clean up his face. Could have a little rope play and tie up Lori or Mike while the others tease for hours . . . So, lots of possibilities for more stories. Love this author. He can really write hot, sensual sex scenes. The way this author writes, I don't think any of his stories can be too long. The only sad part is that this is fiction and I'm not participating in real life. The author certainly did not exceed the bounds of reality by having either Mike or Lee cum way too many times.

/

Definitely fits in the LOVING wife category despite the complaints of those who apparently believe they are on the illiterate-Literotica site (as in those that don't READ the preface) and then whine about items in the story (incest) that are clearly mentioned and warned about in the preface.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...