My Husband’s Fantasy

Story Info
It all went too far.
6.4k words
4.69
111.6k
132
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you want 10" cocks, women who orgasm in 10 seconds flat, simultaneous orgasms or gallons of cum then I'm sorry, but this is not the right story for you. I like to write about ordinary people with ordinary sexual appetites in slightly out of the ordinary situations. I try to keep the plot lines as near to reality as I can.

I try to keep the sex as true to my own experience as possible. I love to write about kissing, stoking, how sex feels and sex as an encounter which involves all the senses. I do like to 'get dirty' but only in the height of my character's arousal. All my stories have my own experience in them, but they are not autobiographical.

This is my husband's fantasy. Some of the early part of this story happened in real life, but unfortunately (and maybe it's a shame) but the sex scene is pure fantasy.

Constructive feedback welcome. I am from UK, so UK spelling applies. Thank you for reading my story.

Act 1 -- The fantasy

Bob and I were alone at our home one Saturday night. I had cooked a Thai meal and we had settled down on the sofa with a glass of wine to watch the TV. I flicked the channels but couldn't find anything that suited us both; it was all boring.

"Strictly come dancing?" I had enough of channel flicking and just wanted to watch something.

"It's as good as anything." Bob was equally bored. I snuggled up to him and he put his arm around me. After 10 minutes or so knew I was really not interested in this TV programme. I was in a good mood and wanted to distract Bob, so I gently blew in his ear. He pretended to be interested in the programme. I knew he wasn't. We were playing our own game. I stroked his thigh, and a little smile broke over his face. He flicked the TV off with the remote and we kissed.

In what seemed like no time we were naked, kissing passionately and mutually masturbating each other. Bob broke the kiss. "Let me watch you." I knew what he wanted. With him in a sitting position on the sofa he wanted me to lay back cross ways across the sofa with my legs on top of his and my head on the arm rest. He wanted me to open my legs and masturbate myself for him.

I love this position. I am normally not an exhibitionist but when I am aroused, I am sometimes driven to open my legs and reveal myself. I needed him to see all of me. It sparks a deep primeval desire in me, and it makes me very horny. I orgasmed quite quickly; my hips gently jerking to the rhythm of the convulsions across my crotch. Bob rearranged himself lengthways on the sofa and he cuddled me as I came back to earth.

I was buzzed but when I was back in the room, I wanked him until he came over us both. We kissed and after a few minutes I reached to the side table for some tissues.

Bob said "I love watching you orgasm. Even though you have your eyes open, and you can see me, you seem to be lost in another world."

I replied. "I am. I love being watched. It makes me feel attractive. I feel wanted; wanted in a very sexual way. I feel like I'm transported to a world where raw sexual desire is the only thing that matters. Like I'm an animal putting on a display for my mate. Showing you how much you turn me on."

"You certainly do that. That moment when your hips stop moving for a few seconds and you hold your breath. The world stops and then you breathe out in soft moan; your hips slowly move against your hand." I kissed him as his description filled my head and I had a vivid flash back.

"mmmmm I love orgasms." I whispered to him.

"Me too, I would love to see someone else give you one."

I stopped kissing him and smiled. "You dirty fucker. You have never said that before. What brought that on?"

"I've been thinking about it for a while. I love watching you take pleasure in orgasm and I love giving you orgasms, but I can't really watch you at the same time. I like you doing it yourself but would also like to see someone take care of your needs."

"That's sweet Bob it makes me tingle just thinking of it. Shame it will never happen."

"Why?"

"Things like that are better left as fantasies. Real life is full of more complicated feelings."

"In what way."

"Well jealousy for a start."

"I wouldn't be jealous. I would be taking pleasure from seeing the woman I love enjoy the ultimate experience."

"You have thought about this haven't you. OK clever clogs, who?"

"I haven't thought about that." There were a few minutes of silence while we both processed what we had said. Bob spoke first. "So..... if we found a willing partner, would you do it."

I said "no" but my head was full of pictures and my pussy shouted 'yes.'

"Oh, really? You don't like the idea? It doesn't turn you on?"

"Of course, I like it. Its very erotic, but just totally impractical. I don't want to talk about it anymore. Its tuning me on, but we are never going to do it."

Needless to say, over the next few months, if Bob wanted sex, he only had to start discussing his fantasy and I would be putty in his hands. Our 'pillow talk' quite often consisted of working out the details of this fantasy.

Act 2 -- The set up

"I've found someone."

"You found someone for what?"

"I've found someone to give you an orgasm." Bob nearly got a face full of the salad I was eating, as I nearly choked on it.

After I had a few moments to swallow my food and compose myself I said, "I didn't know you were looking....... and for fuck's sake Bob, it's a fantasy."

"He's coming round on Saturday night. So, you have a few days to decide. He knows I may call it off."

I was angry Bob had organised this and slightly turned on at the same time. "You can tell him it isn't going to happen. Anyway, who have you 'kindly' offered my body to?"

"Does it matter if I'm telling him it isn't going to happen? I have told him that his job is to give you an orgasm, but I have made it clear you don't want to have sex."

"and he agreed?"

"yes.... Why?...do you want to change your mind? Admit it, Maddy, it turns you on."

"yes......, no....., oh I don't know. Who is it?"

"I think it's more exciting if you don't know. Look, you think about it and let me know."

"The answer is no."

"Just think about it, OK?"

"OK." He knows me so well. I've always been fiercely independent but given a few days I would get over my anger of having a man make decisions for me. He knew the idea would intrigue me. After a few days of giving him the 'silent treatment', I started asking questions. Could he be trusted not to tell anyone? -- yes. Is he attractive? -- yes. Is he clean? -- yes. What's his build? -- athletic. Is he single? -- yes.

Thursday night came and I decided to give Bob his answer. He sat on the sofa. I kneeled between his legs and started giving him a bj. As he approached orgasm I lifted my head, looked into his eyes but continued to get him off with my hand. "You dirty old fucker, you want to watch your friend give me an orgasm, don't you?" He nodded and was getting close. "You want to watch him lick my pussy until it quivers. See his fingers disappear in me." He shot his load over his tummy. I slowed, gave him a few moments to come down from his ejaculation and looked into his eyes. I smiled and said, "OK, let's do it."

Act 3 -- The preparations.

It was 5pm on Saturday. Since I had made my decision, every day saw me getting more and more excited until it finally hit me.... Tonight, I would be doing it for real. "Bob, I think we should call this off. I'm not so sure it's a good idea. It's just not normal. What if he spreads gossip about me? What if he wants more?"

"Maddy, we have been through all of this. Its fine. Nothings a problem. If you don't want to do it then we should call it off, but don't worry about circumstances. Does it still turn you on to imagine a stranger giving you an orgasm while I watch? Does it excite you?"

"Yes." He had his answer.

About 7pm I had a good soak in the bath. It smelled strongly of jasmine with a hint of sandalwood. I was drifting off, imagining laying on my back with a man's head between my legs when Bob shouted out "you nearly finished in there? I've got some towels warming on the radiator for you." He came in and I got out of the bath to be wrapped in thick warm towels by the man I love. I felt so cared for. Whilst I was drying off in the towels, he handed me a glass of pink champagne. "Dutch courage," he smiled. I smiled back at him. I was so nervous; I gulped the champagne. "Easy tiger, I will have to get you another."

I was left alone with my thoughts. My logical head still saw so many problems with this. It seemed so outside 'normal life', like a dream. A nice dream but with potentially disruptive consequences. I was nervous and excited at the same time. I was still in half a mind to call it off. If 'the stranger' called to say he couldn't make it, I would have been relieved. He didn't and we continued the preparation.

It was to happen in our bedroom. I lit some candles and turned the lights off. The room smelled of jasmine, from my bath and the candles, mixed with my liberal use of Coco Channel. I was 'dressed' in see through black negligee with black lacy matching bra and panties. Bob poured me another glass of champagne, one for himself and then another for our guest. I swallowed hard; this was getting very real, but it was too late to turn back now. I was buzzed with champagne and sexual anticipation. Bob came up behind me and started to put a black silk scarf over my eyes. "Wait, what are you doing that for?"

"Our guest needs anonymity, besides which it will be more exciting to use your touch, smell and hearing won't it? He will be a true stranger."

"I know him, don't I?"

"Yes."

"Then there is no point in me being blindfolded."

"He is nervous too. He didn't want to do it if you know who it is. He said he would be embarrassed when you met."

"Oh great, he thinks I'm so unattractive he would be embarrassed."

"Not that at all, Maddy. He really fancies you, but it's just not normal, is it? Look you can still back out but if you want to go ahead, I'm afraid you will have to wear this blindfold. Don't you think it is more exciting this way?"

I looked around at the darkened room, took in the beautiful smells and felt the warm buzz in my pussy. "Put the blindfold on me, Bob."

About 10 minutes later our front doorbell rang. Shit, it's going to happen!!!!

Act 4 -- The reality

I stood in front of our bed with my arms down by my side. Bob had put some soft background music on, and I was straining to hear footsteps or any clue of my approaching prize. There was a knot in my stomach and the buzz in my pussy had spread to the whole of my body.

I thought I could hear movement, but I couldn't be sure. Then I smelt after shave. I had smelt that one before, but I couldn't place it. It was warm and familiar which in a strange way calmed me slightly. Then I heard a noise behind me. It was Bob and he whispered, "he's here."

I smiled to my 'stranger', I tried to make it a 'come on' smile but guess it looked more like a 'fuck I'm nervous' smile. I raised my hands to reached into the void to touch him. He must have been standing too far away. He must have taken a step forward as my hands bumped into him. I flinched but moved forward myself so that I could touch him without stretching so far. I felt his chest with both hands. He was indeed athletic as I felt his well-defined pectorals. I grazed his nipples and felt him move slightly. My hands moved up to his shoulders and traced an outline of both of his arms down to his wrists. My hands went back up his arms and I felt the muscular outline of his biceps. My hands moved to hold the sides of his chest and they worked their way down his sides to his hips. I wondered about the size of his manhood but resisted trying to find out. As far as I could tell he was naked except for a pair of briefs.

I wanted to try to picture him all. In my head I saw a handsome man, about 6 foot tall, not a body builder but nicely muscled. His muscles were taut and his skin smooth. This was a young man, late teens early twenties I guessed. He smelt clean and fresh. I know this man was only supposed to give me an orgasm (and I was certain he would) but my head was buzzing with pictures of him making love to me. As my head was awash with these erotic thoughts, I felt him move and some soft lips brushed mine. We kissed for a moment, very gently. I sighed.

My hands were still on his hips as he withdrew from the kiss. My head followed him, but we lost contact and my head returned to its' position. I took my hands off him and unfastened my negligee. I opened the front and it fell to the floor. I heard him sigh and imagined him devouring me with his eyes. The curve of my breasts, my bare shoulders, and the dark inviting gaps caused by my knickers stretched between hips and mons. I loved the silence as it heighted all my senses but part of me would have liked the reassurance of him vocalising his appreciation of me.

I sensed him move and he expressed his appreciation of me by kissing me again. He had quite full lips, they were soft, and our kiss was a bit more insistent this time. Our mouths were only partially open; our tongues were not part of this conversation. My hands rested on his hips as we kissed. We both moved closer to each other. In my head I sensed my breasts were millimetres away from his chest. I felt him move and his hands came to rest on my shoulders. He gently stroked them before moving his hands down my arms. From there his hands moved onto my back and he drew me into him. My bra clad breasts were now touching his chest as his hands moved to cup my bum. Our kisses grew a little more animated. I gave him a slight moan of appreciation into his mouth.

His fingers traced a line up the middle of my back until they reached my bra strap. At this point his hands widened and he pulled me slightly tighter into him. I felt our tummies touch as my breasts were mashed into his chest. Then his hands moved to sperate the clasp of my bra. He had had done this before as my strap was open in a flash. Still pressed into him his hands moved back to my shoulders and he eased the straps off my shoulders.

I wanted this man to see my breasts, so I stopped kissing him and stepped back enough for my bra to drop to the ground. The room was silent apart from Marvin Gaye singing 'let's get it on'. Great timing, I nearly laughed out loud. I smiled but the smile was wiped from my face as the stranger took one of my nipples in his mouth. "oh" was all I could manage as his tongue flicked and lubricated my nipple to erection. One of his hands was gently rubbing my bum while the other cupped the breast he was licking, sucking and kissing. I couldn't help it, I wanted to know how he was built. I caressed the outside of his pants and felt the strength and size of his manhood. 'God I'd like this in me', I thought. 'Not possible but what a lovely thought' as I softly felt his length and hardness. He seemed to appreciate my attention as he moaned quietly into my breast and pushed his hips against my hand to gain some friction.

I was so enjoying this that the next move came as a bit of a shock. He released my breast and stood up. He placed both hands on my arms and slowly walked me backwards until the back of my legs hit the bed. He continued to push me back and I dropped back onto the bed. In my heightened state of arousal and with my eyes blindfolded it felt like I was falling down a deep well. I landed on the bed and bounced to a standstill. The next thing I felt were his hands on my knickers. He took both sides and steadily pulled them off. He was not rough but purposeful. I wasn't objecting but even if I had it felt like my knickers were coming off whether I liked it or not.

He pushed my legs apart. This was one of the most erotic things that has ever happened to me. I was lying in the dark, blindfolded, in a room with a crescendo of fragrances, displaying myself to so a strange man. I wanted him to see me, all of me. Most of all I wanted him to see my sex. I looked to where I imagined his eyes were, smiled and moved my hands to my pussy. I wanted to make sure he was looking at my neatly trimmed black bush as I pushed my fingers through it. I wanted him to see my clit as I unhooded her. I spat on two fingers and slid them up my labia from bottom to top. I wanted them to glisten for him. I was tempted to part them so he could see in me, but for the moment I wanted him to concentrate on what I had already shown him.

My stranger must have knelt between my legs as I felt him kiss the inside of my knees. He slowly worked his way up the inside of my thighs. This was torture as I really wanted him to lick me out, but it was sweet torture as his direction of travel was clear. Soon I would get what I wanted; my pussy wetted herself in anticipation. He would soon taste my sweet honey and I couldn't wait. He got there and a firework went off in my head.

He licked my labia from my perineum up to my clit. Bob whispered, "concentrate on her clit until she is nearly cuming then lick her everywhere." I smiled inside my head; he wanted me so much to have an orgasm while thrusting myself against the face of this man. There was one person who wanted that more than him.... Me.

I felt the bed move. Bob sat next to me and took my hand. I squeezed it as my stranger reached my clit. "Oh fuck," I sighed. His tongue unhooded her and explored her folds. I felt him breathe over my pussy. I relaxed into the bed as he continued his exploration of my clit. His tongue was flicking it and then his lips gently sucked it. I felt like I was having an out of body experience; I was so aroused, and I imagined me looking down on me, spread eagled on the bed, with a strange man administering pleasure between my legs. All watched intently by my husband. My Stanger was lapping at my clit now and I responded with little 'mews' and slight hip movements. I was approaching orgasm.

The wave was building as he continued to bring me off. My clit tingled as I reached the plateau, the point where I know an orgasm is a certainty. I could feel my own wetness being exuded from my pussy mingling with his saliva flowing down from my clit. I was soaking and I groaned as I neared the point of no return. My hips moved as I ground my clit into his lips.

As I hoped, this was his signal to move down and push his tongue into my love canal. I began riding my hips against his face to bring myself to orgasm. My hands dropped to hold his head and pull it into me. My sloppy pussy was soaking his face. I used him. I used his lips on my labia, his tongue in my canal and his nose on my clit. I started to grunt with the physical effort of rubbing myself on his face. I felt him respond by moving his face from side to side as his lips sloshed against me. I felt the wave approach me. I held my breath as I pushed my crotch hard against his face. His jaw slowly opened and closed further stimulating my labia. It was fucking wonderful, and I orgasmed. The world went completely still. I stopped moving, my bum off the bed and my pussy rammed into his face. He was slowly lapping at me as I came down. Small spasms sparked in my pussy causing my hips to twitch and writhe against the whole of his face. Slowly I lowered my bum to the bed. He sweetly followed me down, continuing to lick me. "stop," I whispered. I felt Bob squeeze my hand.

Nobody moved or spoke for sometime. Eventually Bob whispered. "Wow Maddy, that was mind blowing. Why don't you scoot up the bed and get more comfortable while you come back down to earth." I nodded and moved up the bed. There was quite a lot of movement and I sensed that we ended up all lying with heads on pillows. Me in the middle of two men. Bob whispered, "was that everything you thought it would be?"

I didn't want to answer as the man who had sent me to heaven was lying next to me. I could sense him looking at me and I was slightly embarrassed. I just smiled. "Perhaps you should thank him with a kiss?" I nodded. There was a pause, and I felt the bed move, followed by a pair of soft lips touch mine. He started slowly and gently but we were soon kissing with tongues and jaws moving against each other. His face was wet with me, and I could taste myself on him. This was so erotic, and I rolled towards him, pushing him onto his side. His free hand started to stroke my breast. Bob stroked my back and bum. I was being turned on again, sandwiched between two men. I wanted to touch him and my free hand made a journey towards his crotch. I reached my destination and pushed my hand into his pants. I took hold of a magnificent cock...... wow.

12