My Husband’s Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed down his pants so I could more easily access this beautiful piece of meat. He responded by releasing my breast to push his pants down further. We resumed our stroking, and I grasped his cock, moving his foreskin down. I felt like being dirty and so I spat on my hand to allow my hand to glide over his cock as I explored it. By now he had stopped caressing my breast and had pushed two fingers in me. His thumb was grazing my clit as he flexed his fingers whilst slowly moving them in and out of me. I responded by slowly wanking him off. Bob knew what we were doing, and he whispered to me "do you want to fuck him?"

I was shocked. No.... we had agreed that I was just going to use him for orgasm. He knew that. We all knew that, but my hand did not stop wanking him off and his fingers never stopped making me wet again. I didn't answer. "Shall I get a condom?" I still didn't answer. My stranger restarted kissing me and I enthusiastically kissed him back. We all knew my answer. Bob got up and said as he left, "I will go and get one from the bathroom cabinet."

My stranger stopped kissing me and removed his fingers from me. He moved away from me, so I reluctantly let go of his cock. I sensed him remove his pants and lay back down next to me. He resumed kissing me. I pulled at his hip and tried to pull him on top of me. He responded and lay on me. He resumed kissing me. I felt his weight on me, my breasts crushed against his chest and his cock laying on my clit and bush. I opened my legs slightly to make us both a bit more comfortable. This split my labia either side of his shaft. He moved his hips, working his cock up and down my labia, nudging my clit. I hummed into his mouth and opened my legs a little further. I wanted him in me. I was sure he wanted the same.

Bob returned. "Bad news Maddy, we don't have any condoms." I paused but then continued to kiss my stranger. He didn't miss a beat and continued to rub his wonderful cock against my pussy. Bob must have been watching us. I wasn't thinking about anything but having that cock in me. I wasn't thinking about the risk or the consequences. I just wanted this man in me. Bob saw us moving against each other. I was obvious I wanted to copulate. He spoke again "I guess he can always pull out."

That was all I needed. I reached down and took hold of his cock. He knew what was happening and raised his hips to allow me access. I pointed his cock to me, and he slowly sank back down towards me. His cock head split my labia and continued down into me. I felt him pause as his head engaged my love canal. I pushed up against him to encourage him to impale me further on his wonderful erection. He did and slowly he filled me up. I groaned as he bottomed out in me. We kissed again, slowly at first. We paused taking in the circumstances of our coupling. He was a stranger, his cock was deep in my vagina, his weight on me, I was blindfolded and my husband was lying next to us. I could smell my honey on his face.

Enough of this I thought, I want to be fucked. I nudged his hips with mine and he understood. He slowly started to saw in and out of me. His hard cock was magnificent as it spread me wide and filled me up. I felt empty when he left me and so full as he bottomed out in me. I could feel his helmet ream me out. His slow pace allowed us to continue kissing each other deeply. Bob whispered, "Oh fuck Maddy, you look magnificent. I bet you love his cock. I know you would love to feel him pulse in you."

He was right of course. I love to feel a man vibrate and throb in me. It is the Mount Everest of sex as far as I'm concerned. I feel so powerful knowing it is me that has extracted the ultimate feeling for a man. Me that has made a man ejaculate his seed in me. Me that is causing every muscle in his body try to penetrate me as deep as he can possibly be.

I pictured this man striving to get deep in me as he filled me. All the time his rhythm was building in me. My pussy was wet with my honey and his saliva, so he was gliding in and out of me with ease. It was so smooth. He had stopped kissing me now and his head was over my shoulder. I could hear him breathe with the same rhythm as the fucking he was giving me. Our bodies were hot and sticky with sweat. I could smell my honey on his cheek but now it was mixed with the musk from his armpits and the combined smell of our sex.

He was grunting into me now as my mind drifted back to his orgasm. I wanted him to feel fulfilled. He was a man, and his instinct would push him to impregnate me. He would want it with every fibre of his body. I wanted him to feel that, but more than that I wanted to feel his body as it happened for him. I wanted to give this to him. I wanted to give myself to him. I wanted us to know each other in the most basic way. I wanted to see his face as he filled me with his seed. "Take the blindfold off, Bob." My stranger paused for a split second but whatever reservations he had were overridden by his desire to fuck my brains out.

"You want him to cum in you, don't you?" Sweet man, he knew me so well. I loved him so much for all he did for me, the trust he placed in me.

"Kiss me, Bob." He leant over the straining man's head and Bob kissed my jerking head. We shared this moment. My lips transmitting the motion of someone else fucking his wife. It was a tender loving kiss and I wanted him to know how much I loved him and appreciated this freedom. "Take my blindfold off."

"OK, but not yet. Let him give you more pleasure. Let his hard cock fuck you some more."

I smiled as my head was starting to jerk quite violently with the fucking I was getting. It should have hurt as this man's cock was big and the fucking strong, but my pussy was so wet it was heavenly. I was not going to orgasm, but he was, and I could feel the tension rise in his body. Bob loosened the blind fold. The moment was coming. He grunted in my ear and our bodies were soaking wet with his exertions. His cock was touching every part of my love canal, pushing and prodding, in and out. I imagined it getting harder and bigger as the moment of truth arrived. I wanted to give this man the same pleasure I had. I wanted his body to stiffen as he pumped me full of his seed. I wanted to feel his muscles as his whole body tensed. I wanted him to strain every sinew to get deep in me. I opened my legs and raised my knees to give him full access to me. To invite him to ram his cock as deep in me as he could get it. I wanted it, I wanted him, I wanted his sperm. I wanted to give him the most valuable thing I could .... Me. I wanted to see the value of my present on his face, in his expression. I wanted our eyes to be the conduit for the joining our brains together as he filled me with his primeval slime.

He was so close now and I felt Bob grasp the blindfold. This was it. "Lift your body, I want to see your face as you cum in me." He pushed himself up on his arms but continued to copulate with me. Continued to jerk my head. Continued to slide in and out of me. I held his bum with both hands, pulling him deep in me every time he thrust into me. Fuck I wanted his cum in me so much.

He groaned and I knew he was close. So did Bob and he pulled the blindfold off.

It took a few moments to focus my eyes on this man. Sweat dripped from his face as he reached his final strokes. His eyes we half closed as he concentrated of getting his cock in me. Then he came. I felt his cock pulse and pump me. I pulled hard on his bum as his eyes opened wide and stared into mine.

It took a few moments to focus my brain on the face of this man. This man who was pumping my pussy full of his fertile seed. This man who was straining every muscle to make me pregnant. To pass on his genes in me. This son who was pumping his own mother full of sperm.

Son!!!!!

My eyes widened, but I didn't stop him. I didn't care who it was, I wanted what he had. I wanted to give him his prize. I wanted my son to take me. I wanted his rock-hard cock to pulsate in me. He was giving me short but strong strokes as he continued to fill me. There was no acknowledgement that I was his mother. I was merely a woman who he was copulating with. A woman who was gladly receiving his life-giving seed.

Fireworks were going off in every part of my brain. I was feeling so fucking sexy, so fucking dirty but this was so fucking wrong. My brain was mush, as my head jerked to his final thrusts. Luckily for Harry (my son) my body knew what to do as my hips responded to his final thrusts and my hands continued to pull him deep into me. Finally, he collapsed on to me. My body was buzzing in an aroused satisfied way, my head was buzzing in a very confused way. Nothing came out of my mouth as I did not know what to say. I had enjoyed this even though now I knew it was my son. Maybe I enjoyed his last few thrusts because he was my son.

Silence.

Harry spoke to my shoulder, muffled by the pillow. "I'm so sorry mum. This wasn't supposed to happen. I was only supposed to please you. You never should have found out it was me. I promised to pull out, but I couldn't, I'm so sorry."

At first, I didn't answer, I was still confused, still torn. I loved the sex, I loved the taboo nature of what we had done and strangely I enjoyed being filled by my son's cum, but I felt used, and this felt wrong. Finally, I answered. "shhh."

"I'm so sorry, mum. I just couldn't help myself; you are so beautiful. So sexy." I smiled to myself. This was totally surreal. I was lying on my back naked, with my own naked son between my legs, paying me compliments. In fact, although his cock had softened it was still inside me. He wasn't that sorry then!!! I could tell he was about to start apologising again. Maybe my maternal instinct kicked in, but I didn't want him to get any sorrier. In my head this was Bob's fault; not totally fair as I had not asked Harry to remove his cock from my pussy. I took his face in my hands and raised it from the pillow, I looked into his eyes and kissed him deep. I pushed his head off me so I could look him in the face.

I wanted to comfort him. "Don't be sorry. We can't undo what we did. I understand your strong sex drive. I felt it too until I knew it was you. We made each other happy, very happy, but this is wrong." His cock was still embedded in me. I had not asked him to take it out and he had not offered.

"I know mum, I'm so sorry. At least I made you happy when I helped you orgasm."

"You made me happy all the time, I just wish it wasn't you."

"Oh, didn't I do a good job."

"Don't be silly, you did a great job. I loved the orgasm, and I loved the sex." All this talk of sex had made Harry grow inside me. I didn't do it on purpose, but my bodily instinct was responding to his growing erection by gently moving my hips against him. I felt some of our juice run out of my pussy and over my star.

My head was spinning. I wasn't happy with Bob, we should have discussed this, but then he knew what my answer would have been....NEVER. Like any mother seeing her son grow up I had the occasional sexy feeling about him. I would never admit this to anyone and certainly would never have acted on these feelings. But we had. I loved my son as a mother and now I had loved him as a lover. Well nearly... I hadn't realised it was him while he made love to me. I had eaten the dessert but had my eyes closed during main course. My thoughts drifted back to the large cock fully embedded in me. A cock swimming in a sea of potent sperm. A hard cock filling me.

I will never understand why I did what I did next. It made no sense outside of the room either before or since. Inside the bedroom at that time, it made complete sense.

I looked at bob..... "I will deal with you later." I looked back to Harry. "We have done what we have done. We shouldn't have, but we did, what's done is done." I kissed him hard and pushed my tongue into his mouth. At the same time, I moved my hips so that his cock was moving in and out of me; beautifully lubricated by his cum and my honey. I broke the kiss while still making love to him. "You made love to me as a stranger, now make love to me as my son, I want to feel your cock pulse cum in me."

12