All Comments on 'My Husband’s Sister. My Girl Crush'

by Luv4hotwives

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

The storyline has a lot of potential, but the sex, while erotic, left something to be desired - develop more, increase intensity. You can do better.

sdaze_uksdaze_ukover 3 years ago

Hope this story continues

Luv4hotwivesLuv4hotwivesover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks Migbird for the suggestion! This was my first time writing a female on female scene and I appreciate the feedback on how I can improve.

For a time with this story I was considering making it non-erotic. Even though I ended up going the erotic route I’ve thought about doing a non-erotic or at least less-erotic version and expanding on the story.

I might still do that, but based on your encouragement I may also try to actually strengthen the sex scenes and submit a revision! Thanks!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. It was sexy and I hope there's more coming of these two ladies.

paulyepspaulyepsover 3 years ago

Wow .. that was a great story .. I wonder if there is another chapter coming. You are very talented ! Thanks ! 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Regret could add more to the story

As a writing tool it isn’t necessary to have a neat happy ending. Sex makes things complicated and this can improve a story immensely. Why would she assume an affair is perfectly okay? Why wouldn’t the wife be pressured and excited both creating an inner conflict? Why not regrets when it was over? Or anger at the one more experienced for seducing her? Just small recommendations.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

"He's even gone as far to say he doesn't consider it cheating if I ever did something with another girl" ha ha ha, you couldn't find a more idiotic basis? She cheats on him with his sister without any warning and his sister cheats on him even though he gives her refuge after their breakup. These are people you can trust and who stand behind you in life without ifs or buts. What an ugly family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A woman cheating with a woman is not cheating. How convenient. Sure some man hater came up with that rule.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific story. Have to get my vibrator going as I’m all wet. Yummy x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In regards to the sex it is hot. In regards to the characters especially the female leads: Snakes.

And Trevor saying that sex with another woman is not cheating well... as far as I've investigated there is no formal definition for woman its open to interpretation. In other words a Man can bust his wife's cheeks but as long as that man identifies as a woman then its all good. Think of a penis as an organic strapon LOL.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Two things: one technical and one philosophical.

The technical: I don’t mind hot and sweaty sex as long as it started clean and dry. These two spent the day hiking. They’re hot (not the good kind), sweaty, and most likely stinky. Wouldn’t they have taken showers first before the massage?

The philosophical: at the age of 60, married for 38 and known her for 42, this is the best definition of cheating I’ve encountered. The moment a spouse gives anything to someone other than their other half—be it time, energy, intimacy that threatens your partner’s primacy in your relationship, offer the appearance of impropriety (I taught middle and high school students. I never, ever allowed a female student to hug me. No matter how innocent it appears or what explanation is offered, people will speculate.), lastly, no activity that threatened our marriage vows. Harsh, maybe, those boundaries have protected my marriage for nearly 40 years.

Short story long, Brooke is a cheater. She encourages her husband to play golf so she can be with his sister, the traitor. In real life, Brooke has started down a road that leads to disaster and fractures a family relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuv4hotwives@Luv4hotwives
I'd like to say thank you for the feedback I've received from the people that follow my stories. The supportive words have always been greatly appreciated. For the time being I'm taking a break from writing these stories. Most of my stories revolve around cuckold/hotwife theme...