My Husband’s Sister. My Girl Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little, but not as much as you would expect it to. Besides compared to the pain in the ass of shaving, I think it's totally worth it. You should consider trying it. Next time I go you can even come with me, the girl who does mine is great."

I found myself picturing Kaitlyn with her legs spread. I could already see top of her pussy, but I wanted to know what the rest looked like. My own genitals stirred as my mind wondered. Then I became self-conscious, I was getting horny thinking about Kaitlyn. Brooke, stop it, I said to myself in my own head.

"I suppose it can't hurt to try."

"That's the spirit girl!" Kaitlyn replied. We then wrapped up, got dressed and headed home.

I was feeling confused, I never considered myself bisexual. But I really did have a crush on Kaitlyn, and I couldn't stop thinking about her. Maybe I was overthinking this, I thought. Maybe it was just an innocent girl crush and maybe my attraction was nothing more than admiration. Honestly, I really didn't know what to think.

We continued working out together. It quickly became the highlight of my day.

Finally, Friday came and myself Kaitlyn and Trevor were sitting down for dinner. Trevor started talking about the weekend. "Hey babe, I know I just went golfing last weekend, but the boys were really hoping to try a new course tomorrow."

"Again already?" I whined.

"Hey Brooke, while Trevor is gone, why don't you come hiking with me?" Kaitlyn suggested. "There is a new trail I'd like to try. I have no one to go with."

I shrugged, "Ok Trevor, have fun with the boys."

The trail was about an hour's drive from home, but I didn't care as I had good company. Once we made it to the trail, it was a bit of a struggle to keep up with Kaitlyn on the hike, but she did a good job of encouraging me. As we continued, there were more and more trees and less people. Eventually we hadn't seen another person in nearly an hour when we came upon a small clearing at the top of an outcropping of rock. It was a beautiful view, and we decided to sit down and take a break.

"This is so beautiful out here," I commented.

Kaitlyn nodded, "I know, there is nothing as peaceful to me than a nice hike. I could stay out here for hours. With the right company, of course." She smiled at me. "I have to tell you Brooke, I really like spending time with you. In a way, I'm mad we never did this sooner. We've known each other four years, and it's like I missed out on four years with my best friend because I hadn't gotten to know her yet. I'm sorry I know we've only been seriously hanging out for like a week and here I am saying you're my bestie."

"No, don't apologize I feel the same way. I feel so comfortable around you. I've always wanted to be more outgoing and for the first time I feel brave enough to be like that, when I'm with you that is. You are without a doubt my best friend too." I told her.

We had been sitting next to each other and Kaitlyn scooted closer and smiled, "Thank you for saying that." She rested a hand on my thigh.

I started to get butterflies in my tummy. Kaitlyn began to lean her head in towards mine and my heart began to race. I started to lean in too. Kaitlyn closed her eyes, and I followed, then she moved forward and our lips touched.

I felt ripples shoot through my body as our lips locked in a kiss. It wasn't like kissing a man. Her lips were softer and gentler. There was a tenderness and an eloquence to how her lips moved against mine. Soon our lips parted and our tongues met. Our tongues seemed to dance as they twirled around each other.

Eventually our kiss broke. Kaitlyn looked at me, and I looked back into her pretty blue eyes. We both smiled, then giggled. She told me, "You are a really good kisser."

"Thanks, you are too."

It was such a lovely moment. It wasn't awkward, and I didn't even feel guilty for kissing my husband's sister. We had just shared a pure, happy moment and everything just felt right.

We headed back a short time later. The trip back we just talked like normal. It was like making out was a perfectly normal thing for best friends to do and not worth dwelling on.

We were driving home after having hiked most of the day. I got a text from Trevor.

"How is mister pro-golfer?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Well, him and his friends are already drunk, big shock. They are all just going to crash at his friend's place tonight."

"That's ok, we can just make it a girl's night."

When we finally got home we were exhausted and plopped ourselves down in the living room.

"My muscles are so sore," I said.

"Mine too, my whole body aches. Guess that means it was a good hike."

"All I know is I could go for a good professional massage right now."

"Why do we need a pro?" Kaitlyn asked. "We can take care of each other. I'll be right back, I'm going to grab some lotion." When she returned she said, "Ok, strip down to your panties and lie on the floor."

By now we'd seen each other naked enough times at the gym that I was comfortable taking off my clothes in front of Kaitlyn. I did as she asked, and she stripped down as well.

Kaitlyn squirted some lotion on my back. "Oh!" I squealed as the cold lotion hit my back.

"Sorry, I'll warm up this lotion with my hands." She said as she started kneading my back.

"Oh my god that feels amazing," I told Kaitlyn.

She massaged my back for several minutes before saying, "if your body is feeling as sore as mine then I'm sure your butt muscles are killing you. Let me slip these off so I don't get them all covered in lotion as I massage you."

I felt her fingers grasp the waistband of my panties. I raised my pelvis, and she pulled them down.

Kaitlyn's feminine hands massaged my butt and I could feel it turning me on. After several minutes focused on my butt, they moved down to my legs and finally my feet.

"Ok cutie, flip over!" She told me. She had seen my front naked before, but this was different. She had her hands on me and I was horny, maybe more so than I had ever been. Would she be able to tell, I wondered? Would she be able to see how wet it had gotten between my legs? Any small amount of reluctance I may have felt melted away, and I flipped over.

Kaitlyn started by massaging my shoulders. Now that I was on my back, I could see her leaning over my body. I could now see she had also removed her own panties. Maybe she was as aroused as I was? Seeing her naked body above mine, it was hard to stay still, I just wanted to reach up and touch her all over.

She moved down to my sore chest. "mmmmm" I moaned as her lotioned hands massaged my breasts and rubbed my nipples.

Next Kaitlyn massaged my tummy, then legs. As she massaged my thighs, I could feel her pushing my legs apart. They slowly spread, exposing my pussy. Her hand moved between my legs and as it made contact my back arched. Her hand slowly rubbed my wet, sensitive area until she found my clit. "Mmmm. Oh yes.." I moaned as she gently pinched and massaged my clit.

It lasted a short time before she slipped two fingers into my vagina. She found my g-spot quicker than anyone ever had. "Ahhhhh!" More body roared into orgasm as I squirted on the floor between my legs. "Sorry!" I said, "I've never down that before."

Kaitlyn smiled and gently patting my pussy said, "nothing to apologize for, that may have been the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"Well now, it's my turn to give you a massage, can you lie down for me?"

My massage of Kaitlyn proceeded much in the same way, except when I got to her pussy. It was this neat, pretty pussy, and I loved looking at it. I started massaging it from the outside spreading her lips just enough to see between them. I could see her little clit was erect and I could see the opening to her vagina. I had never seen another like this before. I'm not sure what came over me, but the sight combined with the smell I couldn't resist and I lowered my mouth onto her pussy.

"Oh my god Brooke oh my god! That's so good!" Kaitlyn screamed as I licked and sucked on her clit. "I want to taste your pussy too!"

I didn't need her to ask twice. I rotated my body into a 69 position with Kaitlyn. I had never felt so amazing. When she finally came she squirted like I had and her legs trembled. She brought me to orgasm with her tongue right after.

Kaitlyn and I collapsed on the floor. Our bodies were bodies tangled and our chests heaved as we tried to catch our breath. The insides of our legs were wet and the odor of sex filled the air. We looked at each other trying to grasp what just had happened.

At a loss of words all I could come up with to say was, "I think I have a little crush on you." I started to giggle, then Kaitlyn did and then we both laughed.

Kaitlyn and I talked and had no regrets. I wasn't sure if or when to tell Trevor, but somehow this didn't feel wrong. After all, Trevor himself told me that stuff with another girl wasn't cheating, granted he may not have had his sister in mind when he said that. I'd have to deal with that eventually. For now though Kaitlyn and I decided to continue exploring our friendship.

Still naked my friend and I snuggled. We would need to do girl's night again we agreed as we both drifted off in each other's embrace.


12