All Comments on 'My Husband Sucking Off Another Man'

by jeri_lickwet

Sort by:
  • 386 Comments (Page 3)
shang40shang40over 7 years ago
Graduation and Post Graduation

I went to college of cuckold when my Hindu brahmin wife started telling me that her colleague had taken her for date evening in the park. She told me not he but they kissed passionately. And this is continued for full month.

After telling me that she had been with him this evening I just kissed her tasting their lip Congress. This is introduction to accept she also loves him and so I told her it is nice that she is honest. Next week she confessed that while kissing he roamed palms on her butt and occasionally boobs which she liked saying its a proper man's hands.

She told me that one day she wants to go bra and pantyless in park. So she can feel his hot hands more. I brought her a salwar kurta which covers well but he can go inside and upon returning she thanked me by mastuberating my cock and licking my cum and then kissing me again to give me taste.

Once I asked her to call him for lunch and after lunch I went to work giving them space to do love in our own house. Swamini used that opportunity for in-house kissing means kissing her open body and that night she showed me some marks of their love bites. She told me she has allowed him to kiss and fondle naked but no further.

I told her that I am happy to know she liked my idea. I thanked her by kissing all those places which had been kissed and marked by him.

Two three times I invited him for lunch and once when my mother was present. Though on that day they could not do their lip Congress fully my mother noticed the body language and told me to give them space.

Night she called both of us to sleep with her and talked to us go further saying me that he is nice person specially handsome. She further said we both and if chance arises she will be benefited. Hearing this my Swamini kissed my mom and they hugged. Mom's permission made her hot and she respected her by licking her pussy in front of me.

My graduation in process to open the space of her legs to him for sticky gift to me.

Obviously when it happened next week when Mom took me out for shopping when my Swamini was being crushed under her Swami in the guestroom.

Night I got my first creampie. And Mom got taste of his cum too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Two loads

the first load i took down my throat while his girlfriend was playing with herself and the second load shot like a machine gun all over my face the look of shock on his wifes face i still remember to this day

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love sucking cock

To the guy who hasn't done it my wife loves me to do it,its such a turn on,I would suck you off,you could fuck me aswell,anal is brilliant.send reply

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Guys Secret Fantasy

Loved the story. Gave me good ideas to try. I'm convinced my husband's interested in guys. He seems to be getting more bi the longer we're married. He wants me to get a male stripper for us to share in Vegas. I've been getting real excited thinking about him sucking him. Turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i enjoy having sex with wife while sucking off the husband.

I am a nudist that goes to nude beaches and hot springs

A few times i have been ask by wives or husbands to have sex with the wife while the husband watches and JOs

I will ask the husband to move close so i can suck him off while his wife is doing me.

This sometime leads to me doing oral on the wife while the husband sucks me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuck how I wish

I wish one day I can be cuckold by wife and watch her get fucked and suck his cock for her and swallow her creampie I love my wife so much I would let her boytoy even pound my ass this story made me sooo hard and even cleaned up my own cum after exploding mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my x wife trained me to suck her guys

cum in my mouth lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wife

Man I wish my wife would do this, would love for us to both suck at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm encouraged now

My husbands talks to me this same way: Always wanting to see us in a 3-some with another guy. I've built him up to sucking dildos right now. I like where this story went. I'm planning on following their lead. I know just the guy to bring home for my husband. God, what a turn-on thinking of his mouth filled with another guys cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
delish

not with my wife, but years ago when I was single, I had a married couple a few years older as good friends. We had a cookout and a few drinks, next I know, bathing suits are off in the pool, She is feeling us both up and we end up her and i in a 69 with him plowing her just above me. Every few strokes he would cross my lips with his big cock and I liked it. He finally came and I lapped them both clean. Later him and I both sucked each other in front of her and she loved it. All summer it was a reg weekend thing.89B9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

That would be great. I've never sucked a guy before but never say never. The story certainly made my dick hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My sub likes it too

My husband likes being submissive also, we are in our 40's and been together 5 years. I have always liked ass play since I had a boyfriend who was obsessed with anal sex and we dated for 2 years and so we had anal sex 30-40 times and he liked me fingering his ass. So I have had over 20 years of anal sex and ass play. I consider myself an expert and know what I like and what I want my partners to do. First, my husband only wears jockstraps or g-strings, I use dildos and strap-ons on him and he loves it! Look girls men love us to take charge in the bedroom as long as they get a lot of sex and you keep it interesting. He eats my cream pie cum and anal cum! about 6 months ago I said, "Baby we need a real cock that can cum in you instead of my strap-on and he said whatever you want! So we found a married guy on line to share and we sucked his 8" and he fucked us both and my hubby got his first anal cream pie(which I tasted) to date he has been fucked 8 times and I am also planning a 3some for him with 2 big studs that are going to fuck us both. My husband is a masculine stud outside the bedroom and a cock sucking little slut in it. It turns me on to see my hubby sucking cock or getting fucked, Ladies you can have the best of both worlds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
First time

My husband sucked his friends cock in a threesome with me.They both fucked me and it was great.As time went by they eventually fucked each other. This was an extreme turn for me.The problem is they still luv fucking me together but my pussy can't compete with the tightness of an ass.So I have been trying in my ass and all is great.I never thought I could take these huge cocks in my butt.I am now broken in and orgasm so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh Yes.

I constantly read cuckold stories , but what I would really want is to be able to suck a nice cock and get it ready for my wife. To be able to lick her pussy while it is stuffed with a big cock. She lets me lick her with her dildo in her but I sure wish it was Real. We all need sex. And we are all kinky in some way.

redman2rredman2rabout 7 years ago
Cock hardening story!

WOW! a very hot story. I think all men like to jo to thoughts of his wife fucking a big cock, and secretly would like to experience that big cock with her.

Great story. I especially like stories told in the first person.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My wife's lovers

My wife is a nypho and loves cock, I love watching her lovers fucking her and filling her with their cum. I love licking her pussy as she is on top of her lovers reverse cowgirl and lick on their cocks and balls as she fucks them. Most of her lovers are black with big cocks and come fuck her any time they like and I suck their seed from her pussy and suck heir big black cocks hard so they are ready to fuck her hard and deep. Paula loves big cock and fucks both with me and with our me I love her comping home and her pussy dripping with her lovers sperm, I always suck the wet sperm from her inter thighs and soked panties before sucking her cum filled pussy . I love their cum mixed with her juices! Their is nothing better than eating another mans cum from your wife's well fucked pussy or big black cock pleaseing your wife! Every married woman should have big black cock lovers.

Kenny

JbtexanJbtexanabout 7 years ago
boned

So hot. I couldn't decide wether to imagine my cock being sucked, or sucking on a big cock. My cock was definitely liking it, so hard and dripping by the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I did it

I sucked a cock for my wife once and it was the hottest thing ive ever done..I was our neighbor and his wife watched also....Yes I swallowed and my wife shared it with me with a long kiss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'll never forget when I sucked my first cock after he fucked my wife's asshole!

I am now 69 years old and when I sucked my first cock, I was about 11 years old. Many years passed and I married. There was always something missing when we fucked but I wasn't able to put my finger on it. As it turned out, I wanted to suck a guy off while I fucked my wife. I told her about my desire and she almost cummed at the words. That weekend I had arranged to suck a guy off while my wife watched. She cummed multiple times while watching, but she felt left out. I proposed to them that he should fuck her, and of course I would suck her clean which I gladly did. He shot a huge load deep inside of her and I, true to my word, sucked her clean. I also fucked her asshole while I sucked his cock and he fingered her. We did this many times over the years, plus we occassionally included another guy, who sodomized me while I sucked the other guy plus my wife's well fucked cunt. My wife didn't really care to suck cock, but I sure did, though she loved to get fucked by mostly large cocks as well as mine. I will suck almost any cock, but I also prefer to suck the really big ones best of all, really long thick cocks in my asshole as well. We still to this day engage multiple men when we have sex, sometimes I go it alone when she is not at home. She knows I blow guys a lot, as long as it doesn't include other women, unless she is there to be included in the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What the f*** is wrong with you people...

What the f*** is wrong with you people... That's it that's all I have to say o_0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

Thanks! Very hot and enjoyable read!!! Going to read more by this excellent author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Id like to help guy cum in his wife or both of u

Id like to try tasty a guy and his wife.cum in my mouth ,i never tried ,i nevetr done this.guys what does cum taste like,id like a guy to suck me off and spurt my cum in his mouth but no kissing only sucking a d hand jobs,any one wana help.i have big fat cock and balls full of cum hot.i want to se it squirt i n yoour mouth.,maybe id like to pull u off and see how much u cum.then i suppose i would have to swalow your cum.u can pull me off rumb cocks together spurt sperm on each others penis cum holes.lubricate my cock with your cum cream.if u want i will masterbate your cock and make it spurt where id like the cum to go then lick your cum hole dry, who can help.i love masterbating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is an old Penthouse Forum story

This was printed a long time ago in one of those small Penthouse Forum mini books. It was one of my favorites. It was great to read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Been there done that and LOVED IT

My wife and I had an African American friend over for drinks. She got a little tipsy and started talking about fucking him. She asked to see his cock, so he asked if he could show her and I said yes. He pulled out a soft 9+ inches slaved balls and my wife's eyes nearly popped out. She wanted me to tough it to see if it was real as she was s little drunk, so I asked him if it would be ok. He said go ahead, so I began to stroke it and soon found my dick getting hard as a rock. I just couldn't stop, I began to suck his cock as my wife began to finger herself feverishly. I told him to go over and fuck her as hard as he could, he pushed her back and burried what was now about 10 or 11 inches of rock hard cock into her. She came over over his dick immediately and grabbed his ass to pull him into her pussy as deep as he could go, far deeper than my 6 incher. I have never seen a pussy fucked that hard, it was almost unbearable for her as he slammed his balls on her ass with every furious pump. She screamed "Don't stop, don't fucking stop" as she came over and over again. He looked at me stroking my cock and asked if he could cum inside her, she answered before I could "I might get pregnant, but I don't give a fuck, BREED ME!". With that he moaned for what seemed to be an hour and filled her so full it was pumping out with every stroke. He slowly pulled out his massive cock and my wife looked spent, but motioned for me to come over to her. She pressed my head down and said "Suck his cum out so I don't get pregnant!". I immediately licked and sucked the cum out, swallowing all I could. I found that I love the taste of cum and she discovered she loves the feel of Big Black Cock. We make it a regular thing with Mike and 3 kids from him as well that my wife and I were never able to have on our own. I now suck him off sometimes at work so when he comes over and fucks her we don't have anymore children. My wife now fucks several guys weekly and I am now getting fucked in the ass by Mike and others while she watches. We took the gloves off our sex life and we are happier than ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I read this story several years ago in penthouse forum. I remember it because it was one of my favorites and I read it several times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Satisfied

I'm 48 years old and have been married over 5 years...At first our sex life was amazing but over the years it became less and less I believe due to my inability to give my wife a child. We jokingly one night talked about finding a man to impregnate her then one night we seriously spoke about it and she told me she always wanted a child with her first love Gary..She explained to me that they recently spoken about this which upset me but I was understanding of her desire to have a child ..I knew Gary was bisexual and my wife Amy was cool with that so I opened up to her that I always thought he was a handsome man and out of the blue she asked if I ever considered being with another man and I shouted out HELL NO but she giggled when she noticed my cock at full attention..I broke down and told her I always wanted to know what it would be like with another man . This made my wife instantly wet..to make a long story short Gary and I became lovers, he took my cherry- never knew anal sex could be so enjoyable..He has given my wife 2 beautiful children we are raising as our own ..Gary is in love with both my wife and I and as many may not understand, he gave us a gift we always dreamed of in helping us start a family ...I will tell them when they are old enough that he was a donor and leave it at that ....It's much more than sex with Gary, we fell in love with each other and make love regularly with and without Any..our marriage is stronger than ever ...I suggest ANY man even curious about being with another man go explore your feelings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sucking a boys cock

I wrote down on paper, that I sucked two boys cock's. I even wrote that I sucked my own cock and almost sucking another boys cock, but didn't. I wrote that I sucked Doug M when we were freshman in high school. She seem like that sucking Doug's didn't bother her. It was the second boys cock that upset her the most. I sucked Shawn's G. cock he was 19 years old and I was in my late twenties. Because she knew him. I wanted her to find the note and knowing that I sucked two boys cock's Linda called me at work saying that I can suck Shawn's cock. I then came home and told her everything. She was not happy, but she said she always had the thought that I might be bi sexual or gay I told that we were drunk and it just happened. I told her how sorry I was. I tried to tell you many times, but I couldn't. So I wrote it down on the paper hoping she would find it. I asked if she would of married if I told her everything I had done. She said she probably wouldn't of. She stayed for another two years. I was getting tried of her bouncing checks. I tried fucking her and I didn't think I was satisfiing her because I would cum after several minutes. There were several times that I lasted for about 45 minutes. But most of the time I would cum after a couple minutes. I felt like a failure, loser and I wasn't able to satisfy her. I didn't think my cock was big enough even though I was 7.5 inches long I was not that much interested in having sex any more. So she started cheating on me, She said she had to on a trip for business. I new she was cheating on me. I used to work at a security investigation. I caught her at his place. I didn't say a word, I just went home. The biggest hurt that she fucked him in our bed. I broke the bedroom door because she had locked it so the kids walked in on them. I pulled the cover off her and he terrified. After he ran out of the house. I was in the room with her she said she made a mistake and I said you know what you did and that she wasn't sorry that she made a mistake I said that your sorry for being caught. I pulled down my pants got on top of her asking her if its it not big enough for her. We divorced the next,but she moved out to be with only after Christmas so the kids would open their gifts. I didn't care if I was down stairs watching them open their gifts. It wasn't the same. So not every wife is ok with their husband sucking a boy's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love cock

I started out telling my wife that I wanted her to get fucked while I watched. She said ok as long as I was there and sucked the guys cock. That made me very hard and I came all over her pussy so I slid down and licked my cum from her pussy and loved it. I have now tried sucking cock in adult theatres and at public urinals. Can't wait for my wife to see me in action!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Maybe she realyy does wants me to

My wife says she doesn't like the idea of watching me sucking another mans cock as I have offered , but many times when we are screwing she will feed one or two of her fingers into my mouth and act like she is fucking my mouth. She gets very wet while she is doing this. She has also kissed me after having me cum in her mouth, sharing my own cum with me.

charlie069charlie069almost 7 years ago
so wish I could do this

I know my wife is so vanilla she would never let another man fuck her let alone let watch me suck his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Free cock suck

I never thought of myself as bi until we started soft swinging, I often ended up finding cum dripping from my wife's cunt and found it turned me on massively, the first time I had the opportunity I sucked a cock and he flipped out of my wife's ass , that was it for me, after that I have insisted on a least cleaning up and preferably warming up, cock sucking while you wife shouts yeah go for it is the best, especially when you get a mouth full

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
blowing eddy

quite a few years back i knew eddy and barb who were swingers what i didnt know was eddy was bi i was shocked to say the least we were all sitting on their couch when barb decided she wanted to suck eddy off as she proceeded to start blowing him she asked me if i wanted to give it a try i said no thats not normal so we made a deal eddy would blow me first then i would return the favor i could not believe how good it felt i announced im going to cum in your husbands mouth sending my cum into his mouth i wasnt ready to keep my end of the bargain yet a few hours later as eddy was asleep i told barb i was ready and horny we went to the bedroom i slowly got between his legs and with barb patting me on my head i started stroking him then slid my mouth over his stiffening cock he awoke and groaned seeing it was me not barb blowing his big cock he said he was glad i changed my mind i kept up the pace he said he was about to blow i told him to go ahead and blow his load down my virgin throat he started to spasm gushing his semen load down my throat 8 or 9 squirts barb was thrilled im not sure who enjoyed it more me or eddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Never tried it

I've never tried it. I fantasize about sucking on a big cock, but my wife wouldn't let that happen. She's just not into that sort of thing.

apple1207apple1207over 6 years ago
What GREAT GREAT Comments and how very TRUE

As I sit here reading all 5 pages on comments it tell me that I am not the only hubby that wants and has suck another guys cock.

At age 82 I am among the ones that has never done it but a very few times many years ago but like one person commented, wow what would my family and str friends think of what I have dreamed on doing all these years.

So I really want to thank each and every one of you that have taken the time to post a comment on here.

So some day I hope that I can have the pleasure of having sex with another guy with or without my wife. In our past we have done some swinging with other couples and I had the pleasure of watching her in bed and having sex with another guy. What a turn-on for me

We have been married for a very long time 60 + years and I do not plan on changing that.

Horny Senior

If any of you want more conversation please let me know I am listing my addy on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story.

Wish it had been me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love Sucking Cock

I love to suck a hard fat cock and have a lady watch me , it is such a turn on knowing that she is watching me go down on a cock. I suck a guy off at a porn theater while his wife watch us she was really getting into it telling me what to do and how deep to suck it after about 30 minutes of sucking him I took his load and swallow it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Untrue

You do realise this is just a story and not someone's actual personal experience. I do love the usual. "I just happened to have a friend who swings with her hubby" lines...LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
damn, I wish it was me that got that big tasty cock in my mouth and ate all that cum

lucky man I love to eat cum straight from the pipe and would gladly do it to please my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Similar

My wife wrote a story about her watching me suck a huge cock off in front of her and then him fucking her. One day I needed to use her laptop because my had crashed and I needed to get an email to work. I accidentally came across the story she wrote. I jacked off while i read the letter. I approached her about her story and she at forst got defensive, before she realized I was interested. It took no time at all to set up a threesome where I helped her make her fantasy story become a reality. Since then, we do this as much as possible. So I know what you went through. It is so hot being bi with your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Would love to share a cock with my wife

This story was so hot that I couldn't help but take my own cock out and start stroking it. My wife and I have talked about this but never acted on it. We are both approaching our sixties and need to act on it soon. Great story came hard!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Penthouse forum

I remember reading this story in penthouse several years ago. It was so hot I read it probably 100 times while stroking my cock and it's still just as hot.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Correction

It was Penthouse Variations May 1991 sent in by Ms. D.F., Maine. The story is the same with just a few minor changes.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
loved this story

This turned me on so much. I often dream and fantasize about sucking cock in front of my wife. I've actually been a cocksucker for a few years now but my wife doesn't know. I wish she did. I also would love to watch her get fucked by the cocks that I suck and I'd also like to have her watch me get fucked by that same cock. For both of us to be bitches for a well-hung hot stud is my all-time fantasy. I can't wait to read more of your hot stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You only live once

This story was so hot it made me cum. I am 64 years old and had just recently started thinking about what it would be like to suck a large cock. But after reading your story and all the comments I am not alone. My wife knows how I feel and wants to see me suck a cock. She said it would turn her on and spice up our sex life. I want to see her suck the same cock. I think she would! Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
evil wife

MY WIFE DID THE SAME THING, BUT HAD MY DAD ON HIS KNEES DOING IT TO HER BLACK CO-WORKER MY BIG WIFE IS A FEMALE WRESTLER FROM KANSAS ,5'11" ,243#S SIZE 11 FEET.. ALWAYS,ALWAYS IN A THONG,AND REINFORCED HEEL AND TOE STOCKINGS, WEARING BASS SANDALES!!!! I WAS ON MY KNEES WATCHING HER DOMINANT WAYS OF TORTURING MEN, HOLDING HIS HEAD BACK AS SHE STANDS ON HIS BACK LEGS LAUGHING!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE this story VERY MUCH. I gave you a 5- (4.6/5 = 92%).

I am a married man, 2 children.

My wife is 35 & i am 55.

Since before i got married i knew i had 2 kinky sides.

- A side of me wanted to share my wife with a nice healthy man who has a big package.

I told my wife that i would take her back if she ever cheated on me. I told her that she is 35 years old & couldn't possibly be that desirable 20 years down the road.

She was not amused.

- My other kinky side was that some men turned me on in a very very perverted way: in their presence i feel very inferior to them, i turn very submissive, if any of them knew how i feel, he could rape me on the spot cause i would not know how to protest, how to say no. I do not know what it is, it is thru some Extra Sensory Perception that i identify them & they identify me.

I could not admit this one to my wife. I had a hard time admitting that one to myself.

In my JACK OFF FANTASIES my wife, the love of my life, brings home one of the men whose presence brings out my submissive side. My wife tells me he is her lover & i will serve them drinks, clean them when they say so, be their slave for the night; "if my lover wants you to suck his dick you will do it because it will make me happy. If you have to bottom for my lover you will do it cause it would make me happy. Is this clear?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I would suck a man's cock

I want to make a video's while having a sexual encounter with a black man who has a thick long cock and a sexy blonde woman who is willing to let me suck her off of his cock then lick every drop of him out of her while he forcefully thrust himself inch by inch in my hungry ass as I beg him to fuck me harder and only stopping to make me suck my ass off of his cock. Then thrusting it back in my ass and spanking me as I proclaim my love for his beautiful black throbbing cock begging him to find us more black men who would want to let us pleasure them as we submit to their every desire. I love eating pussy full of jizzss , sucking cock, and being sodomized and I'm not ashamed of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is my fantasy

I would love to suck a big cock while my wife watches. She has expressed interest but is too shy to actually let it happen. I would also like to lick her pussy while she gets fucked then take all the cum in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My wife intriduced me to the swinging scene before

She introduced me to cock sucking our friends. I had sucked cock before we met and then I thought I was straight for the first year. Then came the swinging and then came my cock slut self to the surface. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Suck that cock

I would love to suck that cock. To feel it grow in my mouth would be a wild turn on. To have him unload into my mouth, has me creaming in my pants. What a great wife to have that kind of relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome Fantasy

I showed my wife this story a few weeks back and she told me that this was a "must do" fantasy! A week later she brought home a guy from work who had been flirting with her...needless to say I've been sucking him off almost nightly before he takes her into our bedroom to bareback fuck her senseless. I listen from the guest room beating my cock off to her screams of pleasure....so fucking hot!

AmberFountaineAmberFountaineabout 6 years ago
Been there, done that!

This story so remind me of the fun my ex and I had many years ago. She too loved to watch me suck cock and we had neighbors that lived in the apartment below us that were eager to join us at any time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My wife picked me up a whopper, and she didn't even go to burger king.

Me and my wife were at a wild party one night playing button, button, whose got the button. Some guy pulled out his big pecker and started jerking off. Mu wife got turned on and began to suck his cock. After a few minutes she called me over and told me to suck his dick. I said no way bitch. She said if you do then I will buy you a box of jello pudding pops. I said ok then. I suxked his big thick meat for at least 30 minutes when he grabbed my head and began to explode in my mouth. The weird thing was....it tadted like jello pudding pops. Later that night we flew to Paris for a late supper and then on to Kenya for desert. My belly is still full. GET DOWN WITH O.P.P.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
i would love to feel that dick cum in my mouth iff you were in hburg va 540-560-7470 steve

i love doing it if i can find 3-4 a week its great 540-560-7470 steve haarrisonburg va

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Simon says

To suck cock. "WRONG " ! My wife says to help her suck his cock . Been helping ever since I got a taste of his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Duke

I'm a man and had a 3sum his wife loved it when he shot his load all over my face

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Open minded and open mouthed

At a pool party in the Hamptons one night everyone was very drunk and the guys began daring the girls to play with each other. They kissed and fondled each other white nude. All the guys were horny as fuck. One guy began to jerk off on my wifes ass. She called me over and told me to stroke his big cock. I started jerking him, his precum was flowing heavily. My wife grabbed his dick anx and rubbed it across my lips and told me to suck him. His cock wasn't in mouth maybe 5 minutes when he shot a massive load in my mouth and held my head until i swallowed it all. After that we drank a gallon of mucinex and gave each other facials with our phlegm and told a bunch of nigger jokes and i was voted prom queen for the night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
he blew his load down my throat

quite a few years ago i was with a couple hubby finished blowing me dry then it was my turn to get on my knees i started bobbing my head up and down on his beatiful big cock going faster and faster he was groaning and shaking his wife warned me to stop or he would start cumming i told her to tell him to shoot his load in my faggot mouth then he grabbed my head forcefully held me in place as he started to shoot his creamy load down my throat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My GF and I had several MMF’s...

I’ve had a few girlfriends that were willing to do an MMF with me, and a friend of mine. They all loved getting fucked by two hard cocks. I also liked to suck a big cock. All of the girls got super hot and wet when I’d suck our MMF partner’s big dick. I don’t have any attraction to men as in feeling romantic feelings. Not at all. But I love sucking a nice fat cock. That’s all I want to do with a man. My cock is about 5 inches, and not very thick but big enough that all of my girlfriends loved fucking me and I knew how to work that foreplay and use toys. I just wanted my gf to get a nice looking, long, and thick cock. I loved watching her get pounded hard and deep. It really turns me on. They all also like for me to suck and stroke a big cock. It was awesome sex. It was awesome just us alone or with another man. But the girls loved getting a big cock too, and I’d let them get it all they wanted. There was two guys we fucked - a good friend of mine and later a guy we met from an adult hookup site. My friend was about 7.5 inches but the other guy was over 9 inches. The gf’ s all liked to watch me suck my friend’s dick. They’d get super horny when I’d take all of his cock and go down on him and stroke it and suck and lick the big thick head of his cock. I’d look them right in the eyes and suck that big thick cock really good, like I loved it. I sucked his cock good and with passion. I enjoyed sucking that hot cock and I enjoyed sucking that hard cock for them like a girl in a porn movie. Never had a gf that didn’t find it hot. The guy with the 9.5 inch or so cock fucker my super hot half American-half Chinese gf. She had a smoking body with size 34C boobs. She had a boob job but it was very tasteful and looked and felt real. I loved fucking that girl. We’d fuck morning, lunch, and night most of the time. I let her fuck my friend and the guy with the massive cock. He was really long and real thick. He wasn’t into getting it sucked by a guy though, he said. But she wanted me to lick her pussy and clit while he hit that pussy from behind. He was totally okay with that. We’d fucked him probably a dozen times by that time. I think he probably either would have liked me to suck it or, in his mind he liked it but wouldn’t admit it. When I ate her pussy and he gave her all 9+ inches of his huge cock I couldn’t help but lick around his cock shaft and the massive head when he pulled it out to hit her again and when I did that I think he got super horny and he blew a massive load of hot cum all in my gf’s hot wet pussy. He’d never blown a load like that and it started rolling out of her pussy and it went all over my face. I wasn’t expecting that huge cum load so quickly and some of it went into my eyes. I just kept licking that pussy and all around that huge sexy, hard, and hot cock until he was through fucking her pussy hard and dumping all of that huge cum load in her. That was so damn hot, but the cum in my eyes hurt like hell!! But I started laughing and so did they when they saw how much cum he blew all over me and her pussy. He had to move away unfortunately. I think we had become friends enough and he had enjoyed her sweet pussy enough that we were very comfortable together and being naked together. He dwarfed my cock but I never had any issues with her related to our three way. She loved my cock and wanted me even more and I loved for her to get his extremely large tool any time she wanted it. I loved to see her fuck him in all kinds of positions. I wanted her to feel like that her pleasure was the most important thing and that was why I wanted her to get all the big dick she wanted. Sometimes I’d call for one of them to come over and sometimes she’d say “I want to fuck and suck his huge cock tonight” I’d tell her to call him and he would come by most every time. It really made our relationship good. She liked that I trusted her. She always fucked him only when I was there and he never tried to come by without my knowledge. I sure did want to go down on his huge cock though. I wanted to stroke it and suck the head so bad. I wanted him to fill my mouth with a huge load of his cum. His cock was really nice looking and just big. Real big. I would have sucked that cock like a porn girl. I still imagine what it would have been like to suck his big dick. It makes me hard as a rock thinking about sucking it and looking at her while I did, like “baby I’m sucking all of this big cock for you so he can fuck that sweet little pussy all night”. Hottest sex I ever had. I’m trying to get my wife to try some big cock. She’s never had it, but I know she’d love it. She has multiple orgasms on me. She loved to put a big thick cock toy in my mouth and watch me suck it. I told her she could fuck a thick cock and I’d love to suck him. She’s not quite ready I don't think but she seems to be warming to it. Told her, baby, don’t worry I won’t be jealous and I won’t get mad. Told her I’d love to see her get pounded good and cum all night and that I want to suck that cock really good too. I think I have a friend who’d like to pound her good. I’m going to invite him out with us and I think we will be fucking and sucking all night. It’s been too long and I want to suck some nice cock and see her fucked. I miss both of those things. Best damn sex I’ve ever had is with a man and my gf. The wife needs that cock and I will not mind it either. I’m gonna suck his cock better than he’s ever had it sucked. I’m a lot more relaxed about sucking cock and much more open that I love sucking big dicks. I wish I was sucking one now and fucking my buck o’ five wife’s sexy little pussy and playing with her long sexy nipples. She is Chinese and holy fuck what a sexy ass. Tiny tits but they are firm and her nipples are small but long and it’s so so good to hit that in your late 40’s. I hope she will let us tap her sweet little ass! She will love it, I told her I guarantee it. If you never fucked a Chinese girl give It a try. It’s really good pussy. Always good and their bodies are almost always so petite, feminine, and just straight up hot! Just a suggestion, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love sucking cock

My wife and I have regular 3sums and 4sums with a close group of friends and none of us has ever had any hangups about the guys sucking each other off in front of the women....and the women love eating out each others wet cunts.

My wifes favourite experience is being fucked rigid by a friend and me licking the thick creamy spunk out of her wet cunt and passing it into her mouth....the best experience ever

KwhyKwhyalmost 6 years ago
Fucking Hot!!!

Great story! My girl and I are looking for someone right now! Send me an email to see if you live close!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
how i got my penis enlargement

So amazing i am little bit ashamed to share this marvelous testimony about a great man called Dr Oseiboh who helped me to enlarge my small penis size and my weak erection through his natural herbal medicine and cream,i was passing through many heart broke because i have a very small penis about 3 inches i was so are shame of my self i could not satisfy my wife in bed,my marriage was really breaking, my wife was about to divorce me and i needed help urgently,i have used all type of drugs but none work for me,so one faithful day as i was browsing through the internet i saw few comments on a forum about how Joe from France testified how Dr Oseiboh helped him to enlarge his penis and also cured his weak erection,i contacted him through this email droseiboh12@gmail.com he replied me and gave me steps to follow and i did just as he said ,and he sent me the natural herbal medicine and cream to me through the courier service and i receive it, and i used the natural herbal medicine and the cream for just one week to my greatest surprise my penis that was just 3 inches got enlarge to 10 inches long and fully strong,wow my wife love me more then before i am so happy, i can now satisfy her very well in bed,i even last long now thank you so much Dr Oseiboh for making me a real man again,so if you are out there having similar problems please contact him now on his email droseiboh12@gmail.com or whatsapp him or call him through his phone number +2348054265852.

He can also solve problem like dis,LOW SPERM COUNT,MASTURBATION,HIV/AIDS,COLD SORE,HERPES GENITAL WARTS,HPV.

lovinglife44lovinglife44almost 6 years ago

its hot as fuck sharing a man with your wife, i love watching her being fucked and she loves watching me sucking cock or taking it from behind while i eat her pssy. Get amongst it, its incredible fun.

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I have not read the story yet, but the comments are making me so hard

I LOVE cock

VBAlanVBAlanalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I think many, many couples envy anyone that does this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well I never!!!!

I met this married woman in a bar one night and she asked me to come home with her . She said her and her husband were swingers. After I had fucked the dog shit out of her twice she told her husband to suck my cock. I said no fucking way. They said get the fuck up out my house you fuckin asshole and threw full beer cans at me as I was leaving.i ended up parking around the corner and going back and slit their tires and took a shit in their hot tub. It was a blast. Can't wait to do it again. War Eagle!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I never either, but I tried.

My wife and I have been swinging for awhile and she has developed a fetish for wanting to watch me suck another guy's cock. One night she goes out to the bars planning on picking up a guy, fucking him and getting him to let me suck him. When she got home she was accompanied by a tall man about 30yo. She immediately told me that she had played with his dick on the way home and said he was huge. I watched as he fucked her hard and deep twice. Then she told him that she wanted him to let me suck his cock. He said no fucking way. We were both upset and told him to leave. He told my wife "nice tits bitch" and laughed, so we both began throwing unopened cans of beer at him. We awoke the next morning to find the S.O.B. had slit the tires on our cars and took a shit in our hot tub. That night made me do a lot of soul searching. I've now decided to become a Catholic priest. Go Irish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First time with my wife

My wife and I have been swingers for a few years. She loved a good threesome and being doubled up with hot cock. A few parties she has taken more than a handfuls at the same time. She is hot beautiful and sexy. One night we were having a threesome with a longtime friend. My wife was riding him and his uncut cock came out of her wet pussy, my friend said hey how about a hand back there , my wife turned around and told me to take his cock and put it back into her Pussy, which was dripping her hot juices. I took his 7inch uncut cock and for the first time I touched another mans cock. At that moment I was very intrigued at what his forskin was like so I stroked his cock a few times. My wife was watching me and told me to lick his cock. My friend said go ahead I like to play with guys too, this I had not known, so I looked at my wife and she winked and smiled at me and I licked his cock. I could taste my wife’s pussy juices on his cock. I was thrilled with his reaction and sucked his cock for a while. I never ever dreamed I would have done this but I did and since then have sucked several more over the years and swallowed several loads with my wife. We both enjoy a nice uncut BBC and large thick loads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sounds yummy!

Like your husband, I love sucking cock. Unlike your husband, I'd have been begging him to fuck me and you! I'm a virgin to the latter but I want it soooooo bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now that's what I call a sticky situation

My girlfriend is a freak. She wanted a mmf threesome. After many deepthroat blowjobs I finally agreed. We fucked and sucked for hours until I fell asleep. Something woke me up, when I opened my eyes she was rubbing his huge cock against my face and lips. I was so horny I just opened my mouth and started sucking on his massive shaft. Soon he began thrusting deeper and deeper until his huge meat was all the way down my throat. She was calling me names and telling him to fuck my mouth hard. After about half an hour he pulled my head deeper on to his dick and exploded straight down my throat. I had no choice but to swallow his enormous load of sperm. I was so fucking horny that I licked and sucked every drop of cum from his thick shaft. He ended up moving in with us for a month or so and she made me suck him off every morning. Most of the time I would have to swallow his hot jizz, other times she would make him shoot his load all over my face and lick his cock clean. Some days she made me wear his spunk on my face all day and once had to suck his thick meat 6 times in 1 day, 3 times i swallowed his nut and 3 times he drenched my face in hot thick jizz. Now that's what i call a sticky situation. Go Clemson!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I am hooked

I am 60 and have been married to 41 years. My sex life sucked and we almost divorced about 10 years ago. Than one night we were at a Christmas party, drinking and partying when on a dare, I sucked a mans cock in front of everyone, including my wife. I swallowed his load and at that point two very important things happened in my life.

One, I found out I like sucking cock, and the taste of cum and two, my wife is very turned on and likes watching and /or sucking me while I suck someone else.

We now have a tenant downstairs who fucks my wife gets sucked by me and watches as I fuck my wife every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sucking a man cock

I had my cock sucked lots of times before I found what a mans cock taste like now when I see a man I get the need to get my mouth on his cock.My first man was here at my home I was cleaning house dressed in my wife~s clothes He came in and and said that I make a good looking woman ,I said thanks and Got on my knees and took his 6 inch cock sucked him till he filled me with cum , after that he would come by at lunch and fuck my face.I have sucked many cocks seance then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
semen mouth

was with a husband and wife her wanting to see me suck hubby off blow him dry i will never forget her forcing my head down as hubby started to shoot his sticky semen in my mouth i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sucking off a man

I have yet to do this but have wanted to for a long time....when i was a teen this friend off mine would come out from town we would play together up in the barn i jacked him off several times . he always wanted me to suck him off. i wish i would have. i was afraid of some one else finding out. that was in the 60s

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dreaming of being a cocksucker

Great story. I'd give anything to become a married cocksucker. At one point my wife was into it, but not she is completely sex-adverse and I would not know where to begin to do this on my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would love to watch my husband get sucked

I have always fantasized about my husband getting sucked off by another guy or even giving head or pounding a guy's ass. Recently I found e mails of my husband talking to a gay man about wanting to hook up for a "bj, maybe more" but don't think he really had intentions of doing anything, just wanting response. How do I convince my very homophobic husband that it's ok and I want to watch. I've told him I want to suck him with another guy sucking him at same time.. We have 1 time before had another guy where I sucked them both at same time and rubbed their cocks together. It was so hot. I just want him to do more I know he wants to but he denies it every time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Trying to set up something like this

I am set up something like this with my girl at parlour . I to suck him to a hard, me lay under her while she is in the doggy position. Me sucking her clit or his balls . When shots his load , I then lick his cock clean while waiting for spunk to dibble for her cunt for me to eat .

Any takers in Yorkshire

Ian

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved it from start to finish. Her husband just needed a little encouragement to finally cut loose. The encouragement from his wife was the key factor. Loved how he returned the favor and got is wife ready to be plowed by that big dick. Every woman should experience this at least once: to be fucked by a big dick as their husband watches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sucking “her cock”

My ex-husband surprisingly called me up begging to have a relationship with me. We hadn’t seen each other for over 10 years and I had moved on and become a dominant butch woman into lesbian sex. I enjoyed our conversation and listened to him confess that his ex-wife turned him into a submissive slave. The conversation really got heated when he reminded me that I had given him his first spanking and that his ex-wife continued physical discipline through their entire marriage. I decided to tell him that I was a butch lesbian top and that I had enjoyed fucking women with strap on’s. Not to my surprise he confessed that his wife took his anal cherry and had been screwing him for several years. I thought to myself bingo we had a match I decided to ask him if he needed a new mistress? I told him that I don’t work for free but I would love to come over and whip his ass and fuck it. My ex made it worth my wihile so on our first meeting after 10 years I told him to meet me at the door stark naked and I would whip his butt. When I knocked on his door I called his bluff and he was totally naked so I grabbed him by the balls took him to the nearest chair pulled him over my lap and give him a bare handed blistering. Being his mistress required no sex and he paid me well for all the sessions we had. I wanted to take him to the next level sucking a real cock and taking it in the ass so I decided to test him to see how well he could suck a strap on. After a rather intense whipping I forced him to his knees while wearing an 8 inch dildo and I shoved it all away down his throat forcing him to hold his breath. To my surprise he didn’t gag and actually asked me to do it several more times. I actually gave my ex cocksucking lessons with a dildo teaching him a good dozen sucking techniques. But truthfully I didn’t want to be the person to put my ex over the edge so we broke up before he sucked a real cock but I’ll always remember him Deep Throating my 8 inch dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the stick

I expressed to my wife many times I would enjoy sucking dick very much and the one eveniyi come home from work and at the dinner table sits my wife's boss and I intro my self as Larry and he shakes my hand etc then wife's tells me u remember what you said about sucking cock and I said yes and she says we'll there it is I want to watch u suck this black man off in front of me so I went back to kitchen and there it was this beautiful 7 in black cock standing tall I was reluctant at first because I've never had a woman watch but I crawled over to this man and became the submissive white boy for black dick and sucked this man untill he came in my mouth and the amount was tremendous and my wife now knows I'm a white submissive black cock cleaning machine as she says it and now I suck cock once a day and love it seriously call me I will suck yours......thanks Larry Smith

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My tiny clity

Your story is making my tiny caged clity leak all over

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So wonderful to share all with your partner!

My wife does get quite aroused watching me suck a cock, and I love watching her get fucked by another man. Add to that my love of being a submissive slut and we have had some wild times when she is feeling exceptionally dominant .

MyWhoreWifeMyWhoreWifeover 4 years ago
Wishing

I wish I was David. I would have sucked Tim's cum out of your pussy and then sucked his COCK clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fking hot

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Suck his cock

I want to suck off another man and have him cum in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Your story was awesome and makes me even more determined to make my fantasy come true. I've dreamed of sucking cocks for so long. A man at work offered me his, but I was afraid how work would be once it was known I was a cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great turn on

Got hard instantly. Years ago my girlfriend came over and my mom sent her to my room and we stated to fool around. We got our clothes off and had my fingers in her puss y when the door opened and my neighbor came in and said he wanted to join in. Suzy said he could if he would suck my cock so he touched it and I got real hard.She then grabbed his dic k and he put his mouth around my shaft and started sucking the she said she wanted me to suck him to, next thing I felt was cu m shooting in my mouth, I came next and we swallowed each other's cum. It tasted good, Suzy went crazy and kissed both of us, she said that was the hottest thing she had ever seen and left us . Then my mother came to ask why Suzy was leaving and saw us holding each other's cock and we just started sucking again and we continued to do this every weekend for the next 5 years. I wish I could suck his cock right now. DB in CH Va

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes!

I have never sucked a cock but would have loved to been on the other end of that massive cock seeing how much I could have swallowed!!! I love the taste of my own cum so I think it would be hot to taste someone else!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot story

I was fucking a married woman a few years ago and she said that she would love to watch her husband suck my cock. I was not sure about this. She said that it turn on for her to see this. I eventually agreed to this only if I could lick her pussy at the same time. She agreed to this. And that I was to fuck her from behind afterwards with her man watching. As I was licking her pussy her man started to suck my cock and play with my balls. He started to finger my ass hole. She was in heaven and started to cum in my mouth. Soon I started to cum as well. She wanted me to fuck her with her man watching. As I started to fuck her he started to suck on my cum filled balls. I withdrew from her and he stated sucking on my cock. Tasting his wife pussy juices off my cock. She loved this. And was wanting me to fuck her man after I fucked her. This made my cock very hard that night. As I fucked her man she was playing with herself. It was a real turn on this for me. I would love this to happen again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dream Cum True

My Ex and I had this fantasy and got to experience it. Watching him suck another man's cock was one of the greatest sexual experiences of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wife loves to watch.

My wife loves to watch me suck other guys and swallow their cum. She goes out with me dressed like a real slut. Short skirt stockings and suspenders often with no knickers. She will do her best to pick up young guys to bring home to have a threesome with. She always gets me to suck them and either eat the cum from her pussy or for them to cum in my mouth.

I love my wife but love being a cock sucking cum slut as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot!

I've always wanted to suck a guy's big cock while the wife watches. He could feed me his cum and then she and I could share it. I'm sucking a big dildo and jacking off just thinking about it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My fantasy come true

My lady ask if I was into sucking dick and I said no. But the thought of it turned me on. I realized then that I wanted to try it. After discussing it with her we decided to give it a try. She picked out the man and set things up. He had a 10” dick which scared me but I was still willing. After having it in my mouth I began to get use to it and actually enjoyed it. He did cum a lot which was hard to swallow but I got every drop down. She must have came 5 or 6 times. We will definitely try it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Every couple should

My wife and I have been sucking cock together for years. 1 or 2 times a week. Truly the best thing we ever did for our relationship.

HornyHub54HornyHub54almost 4 years ago
Yes. That’s the way

My wife knows I want to try a big cock in my mouth while we do a MMF. She needs a big cock like Tim’s. I’m a thick 6”, but I want to see her with at least 8”. She wants a big one and said if she’s breaking our vows, so am I, I’m sucking it while she watches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved every minute of it gonna want more

Great Story! I want a wife like her! The Only disappointment was no page two or round 2

peter49parkerpeter49parkerover 3 years ago

Well written and very erotic. As a long married man, my biggest fantasy, as yet unfulfilled, is to watch my wife get fucked. By an above average sized cock if possible.

It would be a bonus if she wanted to watch me suck his cock too.

Please do continue your story ....

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
FUN EROTIC STORY

I so agree with peter49...I have a small 5.5c cock.. and have begged my wife to allow me to bring in a well endowed guy for her.. she will have NO part of it.. and fantasy No. 2 is to suck and lick both of their juices off of his big dick...great story...I want more... 5 stars... and I will just keep hoping my wife cums around eventually

rmac1rmac1over 3 years ago
Have to try it!!!

Having been married for many years, I have fantasized about sucking a guy and having other relations with him as well. Would love to see additional stories with that in mind.

These thought have developed over many years and I often dream about not only sucking a guys cock and having him cum in my mouth, but I would also love to be fucked by a guy again and again!!!

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 3 years ago

Yes...without a doubt I would love to have this exact scenario happen. I’m so ready to suck my first real cock. Curiosity is over. I’m ready for a real cock. Yes...I will unload their balls all night, gladly. I love to eat my own cum so the natural progression is to suck it out of an all natural real hard cock. Empty balls and a full belly is my desire. Just give me my chance. I’ll make you happy time and time again. I’ll be at your becon call or text. I’m ready!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous