All Comments on 'My Husband Sucking Off Another Man'

by jeri_lickwet

Sort by:
  • 386 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Great story! I wish my wife would be willing to try this once!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

yes would love to be between a hard cock and a pussy,,,great story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Nothing more sexy than having my mouth full of hot dick shooting cum down my throat and my loving wife watching it. Holy in dinwiddie va.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Great. I’m a cocksucker myself but have never sucked another man in front of my wife..

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissy16 days ago

Mmmmmmm, one imagines there were "regular encores"!

Pat2610Pat2610about 1 month ago

My husband Shirley begged me into a three some but all the guys just sucked each other while I fingered myself off

1960curious1960curiousabout 1 month ago

Wow! I would love to suck a cock like Tim's and have my wife watch!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

Almost a 23 year old story, yet it read like it was written in 2024 and it was very good. Lots of hetero/bi sex with everyone happy and horny. I love stories with an open and sexual wife…this is such a story. I only wish this writer was still around…sadly gone for 20 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If I'm being honest I'd rather be Tim in the this story.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler3 months ago

Delicious and to the point. Would love to have an experience like that with my wife and a sexy couple! Cheers 🥂

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes they are my wife gets so wet watching me suck cock she squirts and is the only time she does...but wives need to be careful what they wish for because once she allows her husband to suck cock it's a craving....I suck cock daily for her and enjoy every last drop and if I don't for some reason have cock to suck . jacking off and swallowing my own cum ....I'm almost to the point where I want a cock in my mouth 24/7. Larry

Eaglerock30Eaglerock304 months ago

Wow, what a great story. I had a girlfriend who like to watch me suck a guy and him fuck me. She would get so hot and horny watching me suck cock and get my ass fucked she would cum without even touching herself. She took pictures one time of me sucking cock and getting fucked. We would look at them sometimes and she would get so horny. She told me she loved watching me suck cock and get my ass cunt, as she called it, fucked good until I had cum dripping out of me. I loved to suck cock and get fucked in front of her. Now I have a fantasy of getting gang banged in front of a bunch of people.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not much of a fantasy. Same happened to me. I ended up losing my job and the house "Tim" got "Jeri", "Jackie", the house and my job. Life moves on, no revenge.

BonebibrainBonebibrain4 months ago

Great story with a happy ending… what man can want any more…. ME ME ME AND ME!!!

Can’t wait to read some more… Truly impressed!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

I have no desire other than being David

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's completely natural I believe. The curiosity of man on man sex has been prevalent for centuries upon centuries. The key is finding a supportive wife. I sure did. Funny enough, my first cock I sucked was a man named David. When my wife found out I wanted to, she immediately called her friend who was bisexuality and asked him to join us. Lisa watched, playing with her pussy as David and I had all out amazing sex. Lisa made herself cum over and over just watching.

David became somewhat of a fixture at our house for a good few years. And Lisa and I had an agreement, either or all of us at any time we desired. I sometimes came home finding Lisa with her pussy gaping, waiting on me to clean her and fuck her again.

I am so fortunate to have met such an amazing woman.

ilikeskin69ilikeskin696 months ago

I like to be watched when giving oral....AL

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan6 months ago

I wish my wife wanted to see that, I'd do it in a second without doubt!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Geschichte ist gut. Die Übersetzung von literotika einfach nur Scheisse!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I want to have my wife watch me suck a guy off. She is not in the least bit interested.

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan7 months ago

Very hot story, especially that everyone loved watching others doing whatever they wanted, no reservations, no concerns, just pure lust

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fabulous story, showed it to my wife. We are planning our next adventure. Thanks. I cannot wait for some monster black cock and fuck my ass like machine gun of cum loads.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story is so freaking hot. And until you have tried you won’t understand. I went out with my wife and a girl we both went to high school with who we haven’t seen in years and she brought her guy friend with her (not husband). Well after a few hours at the bar my wife wasn’t feeling that great and told me to drop her off at home and go back and hang out with them so i did. I’ve always wanted a MMF threesome and we had a few with a friend of ours and my wife loved his big cock. We did her every way possible. What i wanted though was to suck his cock in front of my wife but i never had the nerve to make it happen with our friend as much as i wanted to. So i went back and met my old girlfriend from high school and her guy friend and we decided to go back to her sisters house where she was house sitting. One thing led to another and myself and the guy started playing with her, removing her shirt and jeans grabbing her ass and crotch and sucking on her fantastic boobs. Then she leaned over and told me her friend was bi which i did not know about and that he wanted to suck my cock. I got so fucking hard it was unreal. I told her the only way that happens is if i can suck his thick 8” cock and have him cum in my mouth. We actually ended up fucking each other doggie style in the ass and cumming on each others assholes and she licked the cum clean from our asses both. My wife really missed a great night and i told her i wish you were there.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love that and would want to be in that position

HombreLentoHombreLento9 months ago

I wish my wife were like Jeri.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WoW I can just imagine how that big of BBC would Feel in my. Mouth and throat. I love and worship BBC,I love also to wear pink panties.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I thought is was so erotic ive had these thoughts for a very long time not thinking i was gay but more comfortable with my sexuality. Nothing more id like to do do for my mate is bring her home at least a 10-12” thick white cock and suck him hard for her and take his hot thick first hopefully huge chin dripping load of cum down my eagerly awaiting throat. Ive never swallowed cum before but if it turned my babe on i would unload his second load all over my face for her hopefully the second load would be as big or bigger than the first one. Give him a little rest then guide his monster cock into my girls awaiting pussy.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku10 months ago

I love sucking cocks 1on1 or 3way

lust461lust46110 months ago

Just goes to show when two people have deep, honest love for eachother they acccept life the way they want, the rewards are unlimited. Nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would love to suck another man’s dick while my wife watches me

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

gave this a 5 the first time I read it. still the same

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guy11 months ago

Nicely told, hot to say the least!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I absolutely loved this story. I have had this same fantasy unfortunately neither of my wives did. I have thought about looking for a couple to play with. Thank you for sharing what I hope was just the first of your forays into exploration.

Gazo1954Gazo195412 months ago

My wife loves watching me sucking and fucking with guys and I love watching her getting fucked too

LucyLovexLucyLovexabout 1 year ago

My wife loves watching me suck cock xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He is so lucky to have his wife's encouragement to make love to another man's penis!

Hot_MomHot_Momabout 1 year ago

I use to love watching my husband sucking other guys cocks and kissing me and feeding me the cum. But in a completely loving way. It’s about a kink for us to enjoy together. The other guy is just a body part really.

I also enjoy his humiliation and I enjoy M-M contact. My husband wasnt gay but bi and kinky like myself. So he showed me just how much he loved me by kissing me when I had a mouth full of cum. Also by eating my hairy creampie pussy after I had been fucked.

Chroh753Chroh753about 1 year ago

I'm in the fortunate position of having a wife who loves treating me to cock, wouldn't want it any other way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very sexy. Would love to have my wife make me suck cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible. Would love to be in David’s shoes, with two sexy women encouraging me to play with a large, thick penis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my God that was a hot story I put myself in the husband's place I wanted that to happen to me and my wife my wife Jamie not her sister and brother-in-law Glen and yes would love that to happen to me

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I am continually amazed at the number of wives who would love to see their husband take a cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

truly amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had a lover and we uaed to get together with guys and I would watch them suck each other. It was so hot. I loved it.

Cajunbear54Cajunbear54over 1 year ago

I always dreamed of enjoying seeing my wife with her lover and me enjoying both of them. When she came back home after spending either the evening or night with him I couldn't wait to kiss her so I could taste his cock on her lips and tongue. Then I would bury my face in between her legs and enjoy the cream pie he left behind.

FreehikingFreehikingover 1 year ago

I had to put my slutty little club dress on and tuck my cock deep between my ass cheeks while I fantasized about my GF doing this to me. Edging for an hour until I came in my hand and then licked it all up wishing it was coming from a nice hard cock.

DeepdeepsouthDeepdeepsouthover 1 year ago

I loved it I was rubbing my little clitty the whole time thinking about how I would lick and suck my wife's pussy while a big cock man fucked her and then the day came when her boyfriend told her to tell me to suck his cock. She looked at me and said you know you want to I see you rubbing your little dick watching this she said open your mouth and I did and I began to passionately make love to his big thick cock while my wife held it I loved every minute of it and then he told her that I needed to feel what it's like to be fucked like she does so I assumed the position and she guided his big cock into me and fuck me like the little sissy faggot l that I am 🥰

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My dressed me up in stockins thong and bra and made my suck off her mew man. A new sissy was made that night. After fucking my wife he fucked me. Calling me a faggot sissy cock sucker. He was right from that night on I have been fucked by his freinds lots of times dressed in lacy sexy womens underware. Feeling so good with a cock in my mouth and sissy cunt. As my wife fuck her lover and his freinds

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Been there done that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Many times the guy we had over for a 3 some would bust his nut within a minute or two and my wife didn't usually want to suck them after it was in her pussy. She suggested that I could suck them hard again since the second time always lasted a lot longer and she could cum too. Most of the time when she asked them if it was ok for me to work them back up again,

they'd agree. Once in a while they'd cum before she got it again so there was more work for me, but I didn't mind. Then I'd make her cum again and again eating out the creampie she made for me. Some even wanted me to lick them while fucking her and rimming them as they drained their balls again. Really miss those days and now it only happens when my swinger friends stop by.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is such a fantasy I would love to do this in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife loves watching me swallow cum as much as I love swallowing cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My neighbors huge 10inch fat cock was my deep throat hidden talent I didn't know I had till I got high on tINa. And I had this urge I never had before. And he asked what. I Said I didn't know I said anything out loud. He said yeah and pulls out the fat thick veiny monster cock and said well if you wanted to see what it's like try this. OMG!! MY mouth was watering I have a small mouth. But he stretched out my mouth and my throat . I was in tears I couldn't breathe and he broke me in and made me gag reflex free. And the gallon of cum was overwhelming.. at first.. I couldn't stop sucking him off daily. Miss that cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to be the one being watched sucking on that great big cock mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As I lay in bed reading this my cock is hard and I fantasize that happening to me but I do not know how to make this fantasy come through.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

We were in a regular swap with another couple, and one weekend the two wives surprised us, and said no sex with them unless we sucked each other off.

It was fun, and the women loved it

yeahboobsyeahboobsalmost 2 years ago

One of the best things any couple can do for one another is allowing them the pleasures that they want to discover and enjoy. So many men want to experience something like this, and a wife who helps her husband like this is an erotic gem. Great story!

Cackalacky1984Cackalacky1984almost 2 years ago

Love this story. I fantasize about being David with a Tim..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story! Wish I could experience it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way back when... we went to several key chain parties. At one of these my wife took a guy home with a good tongue and nice dick. A few weeks later, we bumped into his wife and him at dinner, joined them for drinks afterwards at their place, where sex got going. We were each going down on the others wife, when she decided to ride my face on the floor, ok, my wife got down and started sucking me and he was doing her from behind. I was in overload, his wife's rocking was practically breaking my nose and finally I blew my wad into my wife. On the way home, talking over the action she asked me how the blowjob was, I replied, "well honey it was great." She said, "Oh really? Did you know it wasn't me at the end but him?" Whoa! Only time a guy sucked my cock.

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 2 years ago

Great writing. I like the way you go directly to all my favorites. Hard cock, big cock, sucking cock. Yes love the story. Hot story. Cock is rock hard and horny for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m so turned on reading this story I want to suck cock to my wife used to let me lick her pussy which a well hung friend had dumped his cum in it was so delicious I fantasize about it every day

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

These things happen, and more often than one would think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jeri lowering her pussy onto David's mouth to make him lick Tim's cum from her pussy would have been a great ending.

DeanaBardDeanaBardover 2 years ago

Very nice story

Lots of guys SAY they would never suck, or even touch another guy's cock. But that's just a macho front. They have to keep telling themselves that -- and everyone else -- to hide the truth. (Heaven forbid anyone thinks he is gay.) When in reality almost every man is just as infatuated with other men's penises as he is his own. (They are also memorized by CUM. Remember the old Triple-X movies that ALWAYS showed cum squirting here and there. More recently, the popularity of creampie stories, pictures, and videos?) Men LOVE cocks and cum! And that's a good thing, right girls?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nice story david should have eaten her out after tim came in her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! You got me hard. It's great that you had orgasms while your husband was sucking cock. Wish my wifw would get off watching me suck cock. That would surely get me off.

GuyCDGuyCDover 2 years ago

Great story, thanks!! I recently gave a blowjob to the largest cock I ever sucked. I enjoyed it, but I've never sucked one I didn't love - feeling a hard cock in between my lips and filling my mouth. Then rewarded with him cumming in my mouth. Thanks again cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was great. I have the same interest myself. One day it may happen for my wife and I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I recently told my wife about my first adolescent sexual experience…a friend and I ended up sucking each other off after a couple circle jerk sessions, only time I ever did it. I was shocked by it when it happened but had to admit it turned me on….generous helping of booze and hetero porn definitely had us cranked up. Quite a surprise to find it drove my wife wild fantasizing about it and has been part of our repertoire ever since. Recently she has been hinting she’d like me to do it while she watches so…..well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW. That was great. I would love to read more about these folks. Thank YOU!

tellmeahotstorypleasetellmeahotstorypleaseover 2 years ago

I watched her eyes going tits asses so put magazines pictures women asses tits she got so gushing trained her up for her first pussy eating experience fucking her her face in pussy she loved it. She cunt hound. We swung couples. I always real cocksucker. She not know got her on pussy figure not get on me because I a cocksucker Day came on floor black guy 69 sucking eachother she walked in have big black cock in my mouth she just looked not stop figure why sucking it motion her over we shared it sucking it both licking sucking it together now she knows I am a cocksucker kind of relieved. Then couples swung with ok I suck dick she kunt hound and I am real cocksucker she free eat pussy me suck dick enjoyed swung couples had fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For some this will be a top rated story.

I've been bisexual since I was a teen when my best friend and I traded blow jobs and he to screwed my ass. Since we knew that was a social no no we stopped after a few months. When I discovered glory holes I enjoyed a few suck secessions with white and black cocks. I wanted to get my wife into swinging but she rejected the idea. So now to I'm just one of the many husbands who would enjoy watching his wife being screwed by a very large; 9 inches or longer and almost 3 inches thick white or black cock. Since I'm on the low side of average the thought of watching a huge cock filling my wife is a truly erotic thought for me. Of course I also want to suck on it first and then get it deep in my ass.

gcs2718gcs2718almost 3 years ago

This is why I can't imagine restricting myself to one sex. I love being used by other men and I love sucking and fucking pussy. Watching a sexy woman as she sucks my cock and getting fucked by a strap-on is hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was 12 and my first time to spend the night with a school pal...his dad let us drink with him and we both could'nt walk...his dad picked my buddy up and took him to his room....then picked me up but took me out on the back porch and sat me in a chair...then slid my shorts down and begin to suck my dick...it was my first time....it felt great....then he stood up and pulled his dick out of his shorts and shoved it in my mouth...it was so fat the head would barely fit....i begin to gag and he stood me up and leaned me against the porch rail...then he took a bottle from his shorts pocket and dribbled it on his dick....then he squeezed some on his fingers and started to rub it between my butt cheeks....then he made me bend over the rail...i was so dizzy i felt like i was going to fall off...then he begin to rub his dickhead between my butt cheeks....i could not move at all....then he pushed the head against my butthole real slow and he was stretching me and it hurt so bad i think i passed out from the pain...the next thing i knew he had his hands on my waist and he was plunging his dick in my butthole real hard and fast.....the pain was awful....then he was moaning and i could feel my butthole being stretched some more and then there was a hot liquid filling my butt full and dripping out and down my legs...then he bit me on my back and kept plunging inside me for a few more minutes then i felt it just slip out of me and my butt was twitching and dripping his sperm mixed with blood from my butt....he told me if i ever told what happened the guys at school would call me a queer and my family would have to move away....he kept doing this to me til i joined the military and left home....i never told my wife about this but sometimes i think about it and get hard....am i bisexual...??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great Story, Hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Big Dream...I would love for my bride to ask me to suck another mans dick for her. I would definitely ask her to video it for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story telling. This is a fantasy of mine. I would love to experience this same things in the same way. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi im Carl and iv been bi since school and as it was a all male my first sexual experience were with other guys wanking sucking and being fucked in my ass. I did a bit of dressing girly for some guys and admit i enjoyed it as much as they did especially when it was outdoors. I discovered girls and had my first time with a friend of my sisters and loved it but still strayed back to my love of cocks as well. I started going out with a girl who im now married to who loved risky sex outdoors as much as i did and eventually told her about my bi side which she was amused with as she admitted to having slept with girls as well so all was good. She admitted that she was still seeing other guys and one particular girl and was going to continue to and was happy for me to do the same. I agreed as the sex with her was incredible and said i would enjoy watching her if she was ok with it. Over time she would tell me where to be to watch and i did at a distance playing with myself as i watched and we would meet after and have sex again she loved me going down on her tasting the cum another guy had just left in her and i told her i would have sucked on him if he was still there as well. One evening when she was going to a place she uses she told me where to be to watch but this time she would give me a thumbs up and i was to walk over to her as the guy fucked her and i would be in for a treat. I got there and waited and seen her and the guy arrive and instead of just pulling up her skirt she completly stripped naked and started riding on top of him facing me and after a while gave me the signal i walked over as she stopped riding him and she was still on his cock obvious that he had cum as it was dribbling out of her and she introduced me to him and told me he knows you watch and is happy to be sucked by you and to watch us. She climbed off and i enjoyed sucking him as much as she did watching me getting him hard and having him cum in my mouth. She asked me not to swallow but kiss her and cum swap. This was the beginning and we have watched each other have sex both straight and bi for quite a while and still do now we are married

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just the type of fantasy I would love to experience for in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story!

You write my fantasies!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have a recurring fantasy of bringing a well hung male Into our bedroom to orally rape and sodomize my husband. I 100% believe my husband would love it and just can’t admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I've Had a Few ...

I've had a few men suck my dick the way David did in this story, i.e., with the same hunger and enthusiasm, and I think it's tremendous. From the perspective of the receiver / dom-top, there is nothing better than having a man on his knees sucking my dick like David does. Sissy cuck males like him are the best cock-pleasers ever, and their wives know it.

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMover 3 years ago

I'm going to be a fan of your work for a while and this topic is very good at getting us sissy cuckolds who will give our wife's to another man so we can suck the man's cocks and clean up the cum from our wives pussys. Good job and I will be thinking about your story when I get my big toy inside me and let me know if you're interested in the same kind of stuff that I have been doing for the last 48 years

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 3 years ago

Yes...without a doubt I would love to have this exact scenario happen. I’m so ready to suck my first real cock. Curiosity is over. I’m ready for a real cock. Yes...I will unload their balls all night, gladly. I love to eat my own cum so the natural progression is to suck it out of an all natural real hard cock. Empty balls and a full belly is my desire. Just give me my chance. I’ll make you happy time and time again. I’ll be at your becon call or text. I’m ready!

rmac1rmac1over 3 years ago
Have to try it!!!

Having been married for many years, I have fantasized about sucking a guy and having other relations with him as well. Would love to see additional stories with that in mind.

These thought have developed over many years and I often dream about not only sucking a guys cock and having him cum in my mouth, but I would also love to be fucked by a guy again and again!!!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
FUN EROTIC STORY

I so agree with peter49...I have a small 5.5c cock.. and have begged my wife to allow me to bring in a well endowed guy for her.. she will have NO part of it.. and fantasy No. 2 is to suck and lick both of their juices off of his big dick...great story...I want more... 5 stars... and I will just keep hoping my wife cums around eventually

peter49parkerpeter49parkerover 3 years ago

Well written and very erotic. As a long married man, my biggest fantasy, as yet unfulfilled, is to watch my wife get fucked. By an above average sized cock if possible.

It would be a bonus if she wanted to watch me suck his cock too.

Please do continue your story ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved every minute of it gonna want more

Great Story! I want a wife like her! The Only disappointment was no page two or round 2

HornyHub54HornyHub54almost 4 years ago
Yes. That’s the way

My wife knows I want to try a big cock in my mouth while we do a MMF. She needs a big cock like Tim’s. I’m a thick 6”, but I want to see her with at least 8”. She wants a big one and said if she’s breaking our vows, so am I, I’m sucking it while she watches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Every couple should

My wife and I have been sucking cock together for years. 1 or 2 times a week. Truly the best thing we ever did for our relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My fantasy come true

My lady ask if I was into sucking dick and I said no. But the thought of it turned me on. I realized then that I wanted to try it. After discussing it with her we decided to give it a try. She picked out the man and set things up. He had a 10” dick which scared me but I was still willing. After having it in my mouth I began to get use to it and actually enjoyed it. He did cum a lot which was hard to swallow but I got every drop down. She must have came 5 or 6 times. We will definitely try it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot!

I've always wanted to suck a guy's big cock while the wife watches. He could feed me his cum and then she and I could share it. I'm sucking a big dildo and jacking off just thinking about it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wife loves to watch.

My wife loves to watch me suck other guys and swallow their cum. She goes out with me dressed like a real slut. Short skirt stockings and suspenders often with no knickers. She will do her best to pick up young guys to bring home to have a threesome with. She always gets me to suck them and either eat the cum from her pussy or for them to cum in my mouth.

I love my wife but love being a cock sucking cum slut as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dream Cum True

My Ex and I had this fantasy and got to experience it. Watching him suck another man's cock was one of the greatest sexual experiences of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot story

I was fucking a married woman a few years ago and she said that she would love to watch her husband suck my cock. I was not sure about this. She said that it turn on for her to see this. I eventually agreed to this only if I could lick her pussy at the same time. She agreed to this. And that I was to fuck her from behind afterwards with her man watching. As I was licking her pussy her man started to suck my cock and play with my balls. He started to finger my ass hole. She was in heaven and started to cum in my mouth. Soon I started to cum as well. She wanted me to fuck her with her man watching. As I started to fuck her he started to suck on my cum filled balls. I withdrew from her and he stated sucking on my cock. Tasting his wife pussy juices off my cock. She loved this. And was wanting me to fuck her man after I fucked her. This made my cock very hard that night. As I fucked her man she was playing with herself. It was a real turn on this for me. I would love this to happen again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes!

I have never sucked a cock but would have loved to been on the other end of that massive cock seeing how much I could have swallowed!!! I love the taste of my own cum so I think it would be hot to taste someone else!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great turn on

Got hard instantly. Years ago my girlfriend came over and my mom sent her to my room and we stated to fool around. We got our clothes off and had my fingers in her puss y when the door opened and my neighbor came in and said he wanted to join in. Suzy said he could if he would suck my cock so he touched it and I got real hard.She then grabbed his dic k and he put his mouth around my shaft and started sucking the she said she wanted me to suck him to, next thing I felt was cu m shooting in my mouth, I came next and we swallowed each other's cum. It tasted good, Suzy went crazy and kissed both of us, she said that was the hottest thing she had ever seen and left us . Then my mother came to ask why Suzy was leaving and saw us holding each other's cock and we just started sucking again and we continued to do this every weekend for the next 5 years. I wish I could suck his cock right now. DB in CH Va

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous