All Comments on 'My Husband Wants Me to Cuckold Him'

by Eroticalust

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesalmost 4 years ago
I loved the premise... I loved the buildup... but the sex scene was too short

FWIW, I gave it 4 stars because you deserved more than 3 stars. IMO, the story fell short because of the length and didn't elaborate on the details. I do hope you don't end the story as it is. It's kind of a waste. Please keep writing!!!

Maybe you can try re-writing bits of this story to add in more details. The story has GOOD POTENTIAL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good story line. I suggest rewriting it and adding more detail. If you do, let me know. I’d love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"I'm pregnant."

Evenly written story with a suspenseful build up and a great climax…err…ending! It was “pregnant” with the possibility for more chapters. My wife and I enjoyed it tremendously. She especially liked Evan taking wife Jane without a condom. My wife’s fetish is “unfaithful married women with pregnancy risk sex.”

If we might make a constructive criticism, in our opinion the story appeared to be rushed toward the end. That seemed to start when husband, Chuck, took her back into the lounge. He simply offered his wife, Jane, to his business partner with the following words: "My wife thinks you're a very attractive man and would like to get to know you a bit better.” That was fine, however, a few paragraphs of descriptive build up. i.e. flirtation, what they were thinking/feeling, or seduction might have strengthened an overall good story at that point.

As I said, this deals with my wife’s fetish. She found it and shared it with me. In her case, she takes her time selecting new lovers, makes them submit to a medical checkup to insure they are clean, and then she always takes them bareback. She practices Catholic birth control (the rhythm method) and delights in being pumped full of their virile, potent semen.

The only way she can cum is on another man’s cock, bareback. And, like Jane, it is even more exciting for her when she knows I can hear or see her! She laid her fetish out to me the minute I proposed marriage. I agreed so, we became engaged and then married. My engagement gift was a vasectomy, ouch!

When she finds a lover, who has particularly good genes, she gets a bit sloppy with her rhythm birth control method and lets him breed her. He contributes his excellent chromosomes, we raise the child as our, and she never tells him.

I might add, that when she has her potential lovers do their blood tests for STD, it is always with a doctor she knows. So, she also has him do some additional DNA analysis at the same time!

She really believes in this setup and has also talked several of her married girlfriends into doing this “selective” breeding routine. Of course, the other wives love being inseminated by the Alpha male! She says, “Husband are for our emotional and financial support; plus, to have a stable family environment. However, a wife’s eggs should only be bred by the male that has the best genes.”

You might know that that would be her attitude. Her father was a bovine geneticist at a major university in the Midwest. Selective breeding runs in the family.

We look forward to additional chapters!

notuniquenotuniquealmost 3 years ago

I don't like stories where a hot wife gets pregnant but that's just me. It was a hot story for me until the last line.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

nothing wrong with being a loving wife's cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

nothing wrong with being your loving wife's cuckold. most wives who do it end up loving it as it enhances your married lives

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

nothing wrong with being a loving wife's cuckold

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticalust@Eroticalust
Download my free ebook 10 Erotic Short Stories Vol. 1 www.eroticalust.com/free-books Read or listen to short stories and sex articles on eroticalust.com