My Husband Was That Way Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers

The bartender took his time setting down my drink. Then he looked at my wedding ring, made eye contact, winked and grinned. Clearly this was not the first time he had seen a needy housewife getting a neglected pussy played with at his bar. His eyes went back to Roger's hand. Then he leaned casually against the bar and just stood there, watching me hump.

A few minutes later Roger whispered in my ear, "You're nice and wet. You're about ready. Want to go out to my car?"

I was drunk now and I was horny. I lifted another scotch to my lips and downed it all. What was that? My sixth? My seventh? I'm horny now and I'm gonna get laid. I hope I've had enough scotch to make it fun like in college.

"Yeah," I said, nodding my head. "I'm ready."

When the bartender heard me, his eyes went from my pussy to my face and he winked and grinned again. He knew exactly what I was ready for and he was right - I was ready to fuck. Roger took his hand out of my pants, fished some bills out of his shirt pocket with wet fingers, and dropped the money on the bar. I realized that somewhere back in the room Chuck saw me nod my head and he knew exactly what was about to happen to the woman he loved.

I didn't know I was standing and walking till Roger guided me out the door to the parking lot. He led me - almost carried me - to a big black Infinity van. I knew that somewhere back in the darkness my husband was scurrying after us.

Roger helped me into the back of the van and the inside was as big as a truck. The seats were folded up and there was lots of room. Room to lay down which I did.

I felt Roger strip me down: panties and mini and blouse and bra. He left my spikes on - naked women look better in spikes.

Slowly he looked over my naked body - tits to beaver to spikes and then back to tits.

"Nice," he said, softly.

I was very drunk and very horny - laying there stark naked. Now that big stud was taking off his own clothes, slowly - too slowly. Hurry up you bastard, I thought. You got me ready for it. My pussy's been neglected for a month and I need it! Do me dammit. Do me!

A car drove out of the lot and in a flash of the headlights I saw Chuck standing next to the van in the darkness peering avidly through the window. There was enough light from a streetlamp shining in the other window for Chuck to see us clearly but I couldn't see him standing in a shadow except when a car passed.

Well, I thought, his fantasy is about to come true. He's gonna watch his drunken wife fuck like a whore. He thinks I'm doing it for him but what he doesn't know is it's MY fantasy too - my vibrator fantasy.

Roger was naked now and kneeling beside me. The biggest cock I ever saw was rock hard and sticking straight out. Jesus it was beautiful! I'm sure cocks look bigger when you're drunk, but this one is huge. There's not a gal alive who could look at that damn thing and not spread her legs like I'm spreading mine now.

Peeling back his heavy foreskin Roger shoved the head of that dick between my lips, held it there with one hand, grabbed the back of my head with the other, and started fucking me in the mouth.

"Get me ready baby!"

The man-smell of sweating male genitals flooded my senses with arousal. That huge cock was so long that I could hold it in both hands. I started to suck it. I ran my tongue around the head of his dick under his foreskin. Shit! The girls at Sigma Kappa were right. Uncircumcised cocks DO taste different.

I thought about Chuck a few feet away watching his loving wife suckin a big dick. I'll bet he's got his little peter out playing with it like when I tell him dirty stories. Only this time he's getting to watch the real thing. I hope he doesn't get sticky stuff on the back door of Roger's van - he's gonna shoot off more than once watching my pussy take a pounding.

As I sucked Roger's dick I moved one hand down and started to massage his low-hanging balls. These were the biggest testicles I had ever felt. And they were heavy and sweaty. They're full, I thought - but not for long!

"Spread 'em baby," Roger said as he crawled between my legs and guided that wet monster into me. Jesus he felt big - a lot bigger than Chuck. I remembered how good it felt gettin fucked in college when I was drunk.

I spread my legs wider, lifted my feet up over his shoulders, my spikes high in the air, took that big dick deep, and started pumping my ass. Oh my God! That damn thing's gonna bottom out!

And then it happened - something I had remembered and fantasized since college. That big dick started to feel fantastic going deep! I love my husband, I thought, I really do love him, but this is the best fuck I've had since college! It's a drunken whore's fuck, not the tender, loving fuck I get from my husband. I found myself working for an orgasm - humping hard, like a whore. Our sweaty bodies were slapping together and his huge testicles were smacking me in the ass as we both pumped steadily.

In frenzy - my husband forgotten - I started to grunt and talk dirty like a foul-mouthed slut. I pumped my ass matching Roger's rhythm stroke for stroke. I was completely lost in private ecstasy ... the pleasure of that passionate moment.

Suddenly another car drove by and I saw Chuck's face pressed tightly against the window watching me fuck like a drunken slut. I didn't care that my husband could hear me grunting and begging Roger to fuck me harder. I didn't care if Chuck heard those wet squishy sounds my dripping pussy was making. I didn't care that my husband was playing with his peter, turned on by watching Roger give this "needy housewife" exactly what she needed. I didn't care about anything except this fuck - the ecstasy of that huge cock pounding deep into me and then slipping out of my dripping pussy and then pounding back in hard and deep ... in and out ... in and out ... in and out.

Later, as I remembered that night I realized that I had had a series of fantastic, drunken orgasms before Roger was finished with me - explosive orgasms - trembling orgasms - screaming orgasms - too many to count - one right after the other. He fucked me till he was exhausted - and so was I.

It was a fabulous fuck - just like fuckin those two guys in college. Being drunk was what did it - no shame, no guilt, no regret - just passion and intense desire and exquisite pelvic pleasure. Being drunk is the secret! I can enjoy fuckin anybody when I'm drunk and still love my husband. And, best of all, my husband wants me to do it!

We lay resting for a long time and then Roger put on his shirt and pants and got out of the van to take a piss. Shit! Me too. After all that drinkin my bladder was about to burst. I jumped out of the van and squatting on the gravel in my spikes, buck-naked, I began to let loose a torrent of urine.

"There's a car coming," Roger said.

He stepped over to block their view, his long soft cock hanging out of his pants and dangling down in front of my face. We were lit up briefly and then the car was gone.

"Some guys are weird," he said with a chuckle.

"How's that?" I asked, still dripping urine and looking up past his peter at his face.

"I've read that watching a woman piss turns some guys on. I looked down and saw you lit up in those headlights; squatting there buck naked in spike heels and pissing big time. And it didn't do a thing for me!"

"Maybe you're normal, not perverted Roger," I said as I finished peeing. "Watching women pee doesn't turn on normal guys."

"You call me normal when I get turned on by a guy watching me fuck his wife? I'm a pervert!" Roger said.

Shit! I thought. He must have seen Chuck watching us fuck and figured out who he was. Wow! Turned on by being watched by a husband. I almost laughed as I thought what a perfect match he was for poor Chuck. They were made for each other! Jesus! One likes to watch his wife get fucked and the other likes a gal's husband to watch him fuck her.

"You mean it's not just a user-friendly pussy?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Oh no," he said. "It ain't just the pussy. It's knowing the poor bastard's got a hard on and WANTS me to fuck his wife. And me knowing he likes it when he sees me make his bitch cum. I mean ... he's watching his wife pump her ass and he knows she enjoys fuckin ME more than him ... and ... and the poor bastard is helplessly aroused, pounding his peter, humiliated that both his wife and me are watching him jack off like a high school kid. That's a special feeling! I got it. And it's a turn on."

I thought about Chuck's reaction to my stories and I began to understand what Roger was talking about. Chuck was out of control jacking off the first time I told him about having orgasms fuckin those two guys in college.

I stood up, grabbed my mini and blouse from the van, and slipped them on. Roger's long dick was still hanging out so I reached down and grabbed hold of it. It was soft but still quite large. I peeled his thick foreskin back and then pulled it down again over the bulbous head, playin with his cock - his skin was as soft as velvet.

"You got a beautiful dick Roger," I said. "It's useless now but it works wonderful when you can get it up."

I continued to stroke it gently but it stayed flaccid.

"You wore it out," he said. "It needs a day of rest."

Another car drove by but we were dressed now. The headlights lit up the back door of the van, which was covered with spots and streaks and big globs of creamy semen, some of it still sliming its way down the side of the car.

Roger laughed softly and pointed to Chuck's ejaculate. There was obviously more than one load. It looked like at least three, maybe more, I thought.

"I figured that was your husband looking through the window because he was jackin off as he watched us fuck," Roger said with a lewd chuckle.

Obviously Roger had figured out who he was when he saw Chuck masturbating.

"Yeah," I said. "Chuck likes to watch."

"Well, knowing your husband was watchin made the fuckin a lot more fun for me. That poor bastard could hear his horny wife begging to get fucked harder and deeper. He sure had fun pounding his peter but I'm gonna have to wash my car."

He laughed again as I kept stroking his pecker. It stayed soft but it was fun to play with.

"I play golf with a guy like that," he said. "Jim Knox has a wife Hannah who is drop dead gorgeous and when she has a few drinks she fucks like a mink. She likes big uncircumcised cocks. Jim likes to watch me fuck her. Good pussy. Really good pussy!"

Hannah was an unusual name. Shit! There was a Hannah Roberts two years ahead of me in college and she was a Sigma Kappa - one of the gals who couldn't keep her legs together when she was drunk.

There were a lot of stories about Hannah's fucking. Sometimes she did two guys at once. And maybe even some black guys and there was a rumor - a solid rumor - that she had pulled a train at the Lambda Chi house. I wonder if this is that same gal?

"I knew a Hannah Roberts in college," I said. "We were in the same sorority - Sigma Kappa."

"That's her," Roger said. "That's one really gorgeous bitch. I'm divorced, so havin a buddy with a little peter and a horny wife is very convenient. I simply stop by his house for a drink and after three or four drinks his wife starts takin off her clothes. I enjoy fucking Hannah with Jim watchin. Hannah's got him very well trained and he behaves himself - just sits there next to the bed watchin us fuck and playin with his peter - a towel in one hand and his peter in the other."

A little peter and a horny wife - that's a good description of MY husband. It's a small world, I thought, still playing with Roger's peter, which was still soft. Jesus! He's bigger soft than Chuck is with a hard on. I'm gonna need this beautiful thing again for sure. Now's the time to proposition Roger. I've never asked a guy to fuck me before. I hope he doesn't say no. Well, here goes:

"A bed is a lot better than the floor of a van Roger. You wanna come over to our place and fuck me? I think Chuck will behave himself and he'll really enjoy watchin us fuck. He'll also be impressed by the size of your cock, although right now it's not all that impressive."

He looked down at me playin with his long, soft peter. I held it between my thumb and forefinger and shook it playfully and we both laughed as that useless thing flopped around.

"How about next weekend?" Roger said. "Tell your lovin hubby that we'll leave the lights on and he can sit close enough to smell it. You've got my card. If he wants to watch us do it, have him give me a call."

"Have HIM give you a call?" I said. "He'll never do THAT. He's a proud man."

I was shocked at Roger's suggestion. If I invited Roger it would be okay with Chuck. But Chuck would never, NEVER invite another man over to our house to fuck me while he watched. That's much too humiliating!

"Grace, let me tell you a story about Jim Knox. Jim's a successful broker with a lot of money and a lot of pride. We were having a beer at the club last month after a round of golf. I hadn't fucked his wife in over a week and I knew Jim was in the mood to watch it happen again. So when he invited me to his house 'for a drink' I knew exactly what he wanted."

So I says to Jim, "Just a drink?"

And Jim replies, "Yeah a drink and ... ah ... well ... you know."

When I said, "No I don't know," he looked down at the table very embarrassed and said nothing.

"I just waited," Roger said. "We'd been through this before and he was well aware of what he had to say."

I was puzzled.

"What did he have to say?" I asked.

Roger chuckled and said, "He had to ask me to fuck his wife and then when I said I would, he had to ask me to let him watch me do it."

"You were cucking him," I said, laughing. "You were having fun making him humiliate himself."

"Yeah I was," Roger said laughing with me.

"You made him say it and when he said it you laughed at him. You bastard! You laughed at that poor helpless cuckold asking you to fuck his wife."

"Well just a little chuckle. It's always funny to hear a cuck say it. That's a hard thing for a proud man to say but he knew he had to say it or he wouldn't get to watch it. There are a lot of ways to say it but they are all very humiliating. He knew I wanted to hear it because it always turned me on."

"Him asking you to fuck his wife turns you on?" I asked, surprised.

"It always does! Remember Grace. It's not just the pussy - not just fucking the guy's wife that I enjoy. I also enjoy fucking with the guy's head - cuckolding him. Makin him ask me. Makin him say 'Please.' Making a proud man ask me to fuck his wife is a turn on for me."

"And Grace, they all ask, all of them, no matter how proud they are because watchin is what gives them pleasure. And sexual pleasure is the most powerful of all human emotions and the pursuit of it overwhelms everything else, including pride."

"If you want to see how powerful sexual pleasure is, look at the amount of your husband's ejaculate on my car door! Next weekend you'll see it for yourself. Your husband will watch us fuck and he'll masturbate into a towel again and again. His dick won't even get soft after he pumps a load before he starts pounding it again. And the expression on a cuck's face as he watches his wife pump her ass for a stud has to be seen to be believed - overwhelming sexual pleasure."

"You're sure Chuck will ask you to fuck me? It's so humiliating to ask another man to fuck your wife."

"Of course it's humiliating. Intensely humiliating! That's the whole point. But he'll remember that overwhelming sexual pleasure of watching us fuck in the back of my car just now. So the struggle between humiliation and sexual desire will begin. Sexual desire always wins, so he'll break."

"And he'll be grateful to me for letting him watch. He'll ask in a nice way and say 'Please.' His surrender will turn me on. It's like the pleasure I get when a woman surrenders and spreads her legs for me."

"You're gonna cuck my husband!" I said with a giggle.

Roger chuckled. "Very gently Grace, I'm gonna cuck him very gently. And after all, your husband will get sexual pleasure from being cuckolded. He'll turn on. He'll probably get a hard on."

"Okay, but please be gentle with him Roger. Remember I love him," I said. "I'm doing this to please him."

"Listen to that phone-call Grace. It'll turn you on just like it does me. And it'll help you understand how to please your husband better. Cucking hubby is a lot more than just letting him watch you fuck his buddies. You gotta understand his emotions and play them like a fine musical instrument to produce that delicate balance between humiliation and sexual pleasure and total helplessness."

"The more humiliation he feels the more sexual pleasure he has. And the more sexual pleasure he has the more humiliation he feels because he's getting that sexual pleasure from watchin the woman he loves enjoy fuckin another man. He feels completely helpless to do anything except play with his peter and watch his wife fuck."

"Trust me Grace. After what your hubby saw tonight in the dark, the chance to watch it again with the lights on, sitting right next to the bed, will be so irresistible that he'll say anything I want to hear. Want me to make him beg?"

"Don't make him beg Roger. Please. I'll see that he asks you politely."

I thought about what Roger was saying. I'll be giving my husband overwhelming sexual pleasure. That's a wife's job, but who would have suspected that what gave my husband that overwhelming pleasure was the humiliation of watching me pump my ass to cum with a stud.

I'd better get home, I thought. I put Roger's soft peter back in his pants and he zipped up. I got my panties, purse, and bra from the van, thanked Roger for a fabulous fuck, and gave him a lingering, goodnight kiss - a lovers' kiss.

Then I walked back to my car. Throwing my underwear and purse in the other seat, I drove home not even thinking about what would happen if a cop stopped me. I had sobered up a lot after over an hour of vigorous sex. Wonderful sex!

Chuck met me at the door, horny as hell. He carried me up the stairs to bed and stripped me naked, laughing when he discovered I wasn't wearing any pants. Trembling with passion he climbed in the saddle. He was as horny as I had ever seen him.

"It's very well lubricated," he said as he shoved his dick into my jism-filled pussy. "It feels really wonderful this way."

Damn, I thought - he likes sloppy seconds. There's a lot of jism in there. What had Roger pumped? Three loads? Or was it four? It's hard to keep count when you're so damn drunk and the fuckin feels so damn good.

"Tell me about it," Chuck begged eagerly. "Tell me everything. Please!"

Shit! He'd watched it and heard it but now he wants me to talk to him about it. By now I knew exactly what he liked to hear - me getting drunk and horny and helpless and then getting fucked like a whore - so I whispered in his ear.

"I went into Jimmy's and sat at the end of the bar and this guy - a real hunk named Roger - sat down next to me. I was drinking a lot and you know when I get drunk I get horny. After the third drink that bastard starts rubbing my thigh and it felt good. I have another drink and he moves his hand up and slips a finger under my pants. I'm getting so horny that I spread my legs to make it easy for him to play with my pussy. He starts to finger fuck me and my miniskirt slips up over my hips and the bartender is watching us. He can see everything. I have two more drinks and now I'm drunk and horny and I need to get laid - need it real bad."

Poor Chuck is fucking me hard now - just pounding me. But he jacked off so many times watching Roger fuck me that he's having trouble pumping another load. He's grunting and straining and fucking hard but he can't cum. Turn him on, I tell myself. Keep giving him what he likes to hear. Be the wife he needs!

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers