My Husband Was That Way Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The bartender is standing there watching my pussy get played with. He makes eye contact, winks, and grins at me. He knows I'm gonna get fucked and he sees how eager I am. Finally Roger asks me if I want to fuck and I say, 'Yes' and nod my head."

I was sure Chuck had seen me nod from the back of the room. I kept on whispering.

"He leads me out to his van and I get in the back and he strips me down buck-naked and looks me over. He likes what he sees and starts to undress very slowly."

"I was thinkin, 'Hurry up you bastard! My husband hasn't fucked me in a month and I need it bad.' And then that heavy hung stud pulled out the biggest cock I ever saw. Really Chuck, it was over twice the length of yours and a lot thicker. And his balls! My God Chuck they were huge and hanging low like the balls on a bull. Then that bastard peels back his heavy foreskin and starts fuckin me in the mouth."

That did it! I felt Chuck start to tremble and groan and pump his load, remembering what he'd seen in the dark. I have never seen Chuck so passionate. I didn't have to lie like Lydia did. I was telling him the complete truth about enjoying adultery - telling everything to the husband I loved while he fantasized me enjoying that oversized cock.

Chuck's dick was still inside me starting to get soft. Don't let him rest I told myself - you're his wife and this is the best fuck he's ever had in his life. I continued to whisper in his ear.

"Then that bastard shoved that big thing into me and stared to fuck. It was so long that it bottomed out. It was like those two guys in college - you know the ones I told you about with the big uncircumcised dicks. I started having orgasms one after the other. I was out of control. Your little peter never does that for me Chuck - I need a really big one to give me those kinds of orgasms."

That did it! Chuck was hard again and fucking furiously - helplessly aroused. Remember that, I told myself. He likes to hear how small his peter is compared to the studs I fuck.

I had him now so I kept on telling him about that fuck - how Roger's hairy chest tickled my tits. I had enjoyed it so much that I didn't need to lie at all to keep Chuck pounding away. He ejaculated again and then after a few more minutes of my whispering he had one final orgasm before he simply collapsed. He just passed out - sexually exhausted.

I dropped off to sleep and it was some time later that I was awakened by my husband snuggling up close to me. He took me in his arms and gave me a very loving fuck and I had a gentle orgasm. When he is tender and loving he always brings me off softly. This is the kind of intercourse that a loving wife should have with her husband - not that drunken whore's fuck I had enjoyed so much with Roger.

Then he held me close and whispered, "Thank you darling for what you did for me tonight. You are a wonderful wife. You gave me so much pleasure - overwhelming pleasure."

"I'm glad Chuck. I tried to please you. Do you want me to do it again?" I whispered.

"Oh yes," he said, trembling. "Again and again and again."

"Who do you want me to fuck?" I asked.

He paused and then whispered, "Any man you choose darling, any time you want. But please ... always tell me about it afterward so I can enjoy it too."

"Anyone? Even your golf buddies?" I asked.

I could feel him nod his head.

"Anyone you choose," he said softly.

"Do you want me to fuck Roger again?" I asked.

"Oh yes darling I'd like that very much."

He paused and I knew exactly what he was thinking. Then he said what I knew he was gonna say.

"Grace ... do you think that ... well ... that Roger might ... you know ... let me watch?"

"You wanna watch us fuck?" I asked with a sexy chuckle. "You wanna watch that heavy-hung stud fuck the woman you love?"

I was teasing him of course but I felt his body shudder as he thought about Roger and me fucking.

"Oh yes, very much," he said eagerly. "Yes I want to watch. Please let me! Please."

Well, I thought, my husband needs to learn how this is done. Explain it gently. Roger said it would humiliate him but it would also turn him on - big time.

"Roger might let you watch us fuck darling, but you'll have to ask him yourself - ask him real nice and say please. I have his phone number if you want to call him."

Chuck began to tremble with passion. Was it humiliation or sexual arousal? Probably both, I thought.

Then he spoke very nervously, "You mean call him and ask him myself? Ask a man I don't even know to fuck my wife? Oh my God! How ... how can I do that?"

He's turning on, I thought as I felt him continue to tremble. Keep on teaching him. Remember this is all very new for him. This is his first time. Be gentle but firm. Take control of his sex life. Just put his manhood in your purse. Lydia said that was easy to do with guys that liked to watch.

"It's simple. You ask two questions darling. First you ask Roger if he wants to fuck your wife again. And if he says yes then you ask him to let you watch him do it."

"Oh my God! No!" Chuck said in a shocked voice. "Call a man I've never met ... and ... and ... just ask him to come to my house and ... and ... fuck my wife ... fuck her while I watch? Please Grace ... please. Oh my God I can't do that. Can't you ask him for me?"

He was trembling violently now. Ashamed and humiliated, and embarrassed by what he had to do. I knew he wanted to experience that fantasy again. He'd seen it in the dark. And now he wanted to see it up close with the lights on. But there was only one way to make that happen. Holding him close I could almost feel his humiliation struggle with his sexual desire.

"No Chuck. YOU have to do it," I said firmly. Take control of him I told myself.

"But ... but ... Why?" Chuck said in a pleading voice.

"Chuck you're a cuckold now and that's what cuckolds do. Studs expect it. Roger expects it. It's real simple darling. You want to watch him fuck me? YOU gotta ask him to do it!"

It was a command. He heard the tone of my voice and realized I was in control. Sighing deeply he buried his head against my shoulder and continued to tremble as the humiliating thought of what he had to do raced though his head. Then I felt his dick start to get hard as it pressed against my thigh.

Roger had said it would turn him on and he was right. Okay he's ready I thought. You're in control now and he's sexually aroused. Tell him the rest.

"And Chuck, when you ask him be real nice. Say please. Remember, he's doing you a favor. You're the one who wants to watch your wife fuck a heavy-hung stud. So when you ask him be respectful and polite - very polite."

He continued to tremble as he reached down, started stroking his erect penis, and snuggled closer to me.

"Are you gonna call him?" I asked firmly.

He paused and I could feel the raging struggle inside him. Sexual desire finally won that struggle and I felt him surrender his manhood as with a child-like whimper he spoke.

"Yes, I'll do it. I'll ask him to fuck my wife and let me watch ... and ... and ... and I'll be ... you know ... I'll be very respectful ... and ... and I'll be ... very polite."

Sobbing softly and burying his head on my chest, he began to masturbate vigorously. Roger had said that Chuck's sexual desire would overcome his humiliation and he would ask the cuckold's question. Roger was right.

I knew dirty pictures were flashing through Chuck's brain - fantasies of me and Roger so arousing that he was prepared to humiliate himself to get Roger's permission to watch those fantasies come true. He lay against me fantasizing and pounding his little peter like a teenager.

Finally he ejaculated and still holding his peter, he rolled over and went to sleep - exhausted after all that masturbation and fucking. It had to have been the biggest night of sex he had ever had. It was my job as his loving wife to see that it was not his last.

I lay there resting with a very contented pelvis after all that sex, thinking about that "overwhelming pleasure" I had given my husband tonight. I had been scared when this evening began but now I realized how much I wanted to do this again. I'm in control now - responsible for my husband's sexual pleasure.

I don't want to just make up stories like Lydia did - I want to experience them. I know how to give my husband the sexual pleasure he wants. I can enjoy my sexual pleasure as I give him his. He wants to watch me fuck studs? I'm gonna enjoy fuckin studs!

I'm gonna stand by the phone tomorrow and listen to Roger cuck my husband and watch Chuck's conflicting arousal and humiliation as he invites that stud to fuck his wife and then asks Roger to let him watch. I bet he gets a hard on! Jesus! Roger's right. Cuckin is fun!

Next weekend I'm gonna dress sexy and get drunk real slow, sitting in the living room, looking at Chuck as he fantasizes about what he's gonna watch Roger do to the whore that comes out of me when I get drunk and horny.

Roger had said, "I'm gonna cuck him very gently." I wonder if that includes makin Chuck guide Roger's big cock into me when I'm begging to be fucked? Jesus! That's turnin me on! I wanna see Chuck's face if Roger makes him do that and feel my husband tremble with arousal as he peels back Roger's heavy foreskin and slips the bulbous head of that thick, blue-veined monster into the wet, eager pussy of the woman he loves.

Suddenly I laughed almost loud enough to wake Chuck up as I thought about me drunk, pumping my ass, having those big orgasms, and trying to keep count of the loads that TWO horny men were pumping - pumping because of the pleasure I was giving them both at the same time. And the mutual pleasure they were giving each other - watching and being watched. And then later, that wonderful, tender love I'll get from Chuck after Roger leaves with a worn-out but satisfied peter.

It's clear I need TWO men in my life - a husband and a lover: A husband to give me that soft, gentle, loving fuck that I need so much. And a lover to take care of that inner whore who comes out when I get drunk - a whore that needs to be pounded like a slut to achieve her satisfaction. It's my good fortune that the man who makes love to me tenderly also wants to watch that whore get taken care of as well. Not many women are that lucky.

I wonder how long Roger will last. If Chuck gets bored with him I'll dump him and find another stud that turns Chuck on - all that whore needs is a big dick. I know how to find guys at Jimmy's Bar now. Lydia had said "keep hubby horny" and now I know how to have fun doing exactly that. I love my husband and I want to please him. And now I know how! After all, it's the least I can do for a husband who loves me as much as Chuck does. Lydia had missed out on thirty years worth of fun - fun I fully intend to have and enjoy.