My Husband's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wandered back toward my bedroom, through the living room. As I did, I stopped short. There, standing by the front door, his eyes wide and his jaw slack, was Larry.

Larry and I stood, silently staring at each other across the room, neither of us finding any words. What the hell was he doing here, when he was supposed to be fishing with Dan? But no sound would come out of my mouth. Finally, Larry broke the silence.

"My god, Kristine," he said, in a low voice, "you are incredibly beautiful."

"Oh, Larry," I replied, as I hurried across the room to him. "I haven't been very nice to you these past few weeks, teasing you so badly." I began fumbling with the buttons of his shirt, while he just stared down at me, letting me do as I pleased. I peeled the shirt off his shoulders, and then yanked his undershirt off over his head, as he raised his arms to help me.

"Kris. . ." he stammered, almost bashfully, unable to finish his thought.

His chest was solid and strong and covered with sandy brown hair. I ran my fingers through his chest hair. "God, I want you," I breathed. I took his hand and placed it on my breast, as I fumbled with the buttons on his jeans.

"Kristine?" he asked. "Is this really what you want? I mean, Dan. . ."

"Oh, Larry," I said, as I peeled his jeans down his legs, leaving him in only his undershorts. His erection -- the same erection I'd seen every Saturday for the past month or more -- was sticking straight out in front of him, raising a horizontal tent in the fabric. "I've been watching you get hard-on after hard-on for weeks," I said. "I've been flaunting my body for you, and I've watched you get turned on by it. And you know what? Watching you get turned on, turns me on! All those times I was watching the bulge in your shorts, I was wondering about your cock -- what it looked like. . . and what it would feel like inside me. And besides," I continued, "I'm not so sure that Dan doesn't want me to fuck you, anyway."

Taking him by the hand, I pulled Larry over to the couch, pushing him down so he was sitting on it. I knelt between his legs; taking hold of the elastic waistband of his underwear, I began peeling them down off him. He raised his hips to help me, and I stretched the elastic to clear his hard-on, then slid them down and off him.

At last, I was seeing Larry's erect penis. For weeks, I'd seen it bulging and pressing against the inside of his shorts, leaving me to wonder what it was really like, but now, here it was, out in plain sight, in all its manly glory.

Larry's cock was magnificent -- long and hard and thick. Maybe just a bit shorter than Dan's, and maybe just a bit thicker. But it was amazing. And it was Larry's.

I cupped one hand around his balls, and with the other, I rolled my palm around his cockhead, knowing that it would create intensely pleasurable sensations for him, and allowing me to spread his slick pre-cum all around and along his thick shaft.

Bending forward, I covered the head with my mouth, drawing a groan of deep pleasure from Larry's throat. I swirled my tongue all around the firm, yet spongy head while I stroked up and down along his shaft, gently squeezing and caressing his balls with my other hand.

Larry rolled his head back and relaxed into the sensations of my blowjob. He reached his hand out to gently caress my hair while I licked and sucked his magnificent manhood.

"Oh, Kris," he moaned tenderly. "All these weeks. . . I've wanted you so badly. You are so beautiful. And so kind to a guy like me. Dan has always told me. . ."

I paused, lifting my mouth off his cock, continuing to stroke it with my hand. "Dan has always told you what?"

"Oh, no worries," he chuckled, as I returned my mouth to his cock and resumed blowing him. "He's always told me that you guys have fantastic sex. Never any details." He paused to groan in pleasure. "And now here you are with me, and I know it's true. . ." He groaned again. "Oh god. . ."

I could see he was getting close to coming, but I didn't want him to come in my mouth. I stood up, and straddled my legs on either side of his, lowering myself until the head of his cock was just touching my pubic hair. I reached down to grip his thick, quivering dick and nestled it just between my pussy lips. Then slowly, intently, I dropped down, both of us groaning with pleasure as I gradually engulfed every inch of his length and thickness inside myself. When I felt his pubic bone bump against mine, and his balls against my ass, I knew he was all the way inside me. I clenched my pussy-muscles on his shaft, giving him a sultry genital 'hug', drawing a groan of pleasure from deep inside his throat.

I leaned forward, offering my breasts for him to suck on. Hungrily, he took my nipple in his mouth and began wetly slurping as he suckled me. Then he switched to the other breast, while I began slowly grinding on his cock.

We continued for a long time like that, me grinding on his cock while he licked and sucked my breasts. He put his hands on my ass, pulling me more tightly onto himself, while I cradled his head tightly against my breasts. We were in no hurry, and just continued leisurely fucking like that for a long time, savoring the pleasures of each other's bodies for the first time.

I couldn't help noticing the ways that sex with Larry was different from sex with Dan. Dan likes to fuck me with long, smooth strokes, taking his time to let my climax build. Larry, on the other hand, fucked me more hungrily, jabbing his cock into me in spurts, with rest periods in between. Dan will move around, rolling and twisting as he thrusts in and out of me, changing angles and speeds, but Larry likes it straight ahead, pressing deep inside me. Just the sheer difference between the two of them made sex with Larry fascinating.

We mated together for a long time, until finally, Larry's movements became more urgent. He increased his tempo, and began thrusting into me more forcefully, almost violently ramming his rod deep into me, then slowly withdrawing and ramming me again.

I could tell he was getting ready to come, so I matched my movements to his, grunting as he thrust into me, and dropping myself down hard every time he thrust upward into me. Before long, I could feel my own orgasm building within me.

Suddenly, Larry lurched forward, and a groan escaped his throat that sounded almost helpless. Deep inside myself, I could feel his warm semen spurting, flowing, flooding my vagina. That was enough. My orgasm broke, and I shuddered and twitched in erotic ecstasy, squirming and bucking on Larry's thick cock, while he continued to send jets of his cum shooting into me.

Even after both our orgasms had subsided, we continued gently rocking our bodies together, still savoring our shared sexual contact. Larry continued sucking on my breasts, and I could feel his penis slowly softening inside me, his cum lazily drooling out of me around his shaft.

Larry pulled off my breast and looked up at me. "Kris. . ." he stammered. "I. . . Is this. . . Are we. . .?"

"Oh, Larry," I said, "we're fine. You and I both wanted this. And I'm glad we did it. It was wonderful; thank you."

I heard a shuffling noise from the direction of the hallway leading to the bedrooms. Dan walked in, grinning. I was momentarily startled, and Larry had a look of panic on his face.

Dan spoke, barely stifling a chuckle. "I was beginning to wonder what it was going to take to get the two of you to fuck each other," he said. "God, you two looked so hot together!"

Walking over to where Larry and I were on the couch, he came up behind me, cupping and squeezing my breasts. "Watching his cock sliding in and out of you. . . God, Kristine, you are the hottest woman in the world!"

"So you DID want us to fuck each other. . ." I said, satisfied in knowing that I had been right in my assessment.

"Oh, hell yes!" Dan responded. "It was so hot, watching you get Larry-boy all turned on, week after week. And of course, you and I had some pretty hot sex because of it. But you know, I never get to see what you look like when we fuck, and I thought, what would it be like to watch you fucking someone else -- and Larry was the perfect someone else. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted it to happen. So this morning, I just went out for a cup of coffee. When I was sure you'd be asleep, I snuck into the guest bedroom and waited for Larry to get here, knowing pretty well what you'd do with a morning to yourself. And you didn't disappoint me. Neither of you did. Besides," he continued, "Larry hasn't had any for way too long." His eyes were ablaze with excitement. "Now," he said, "why don't we all just take this to the bedroom?" With that, he swept me off my feet and carried me, naked, down the hall to our bedroom. Larry followed behind us.

In the bedroom, Dan laid me gently on the bed, with my ass at the edge of the mattress, and my legs hanging over the edge. Quickly, Dan stripped out of his clothes. His erection was throbbing and quivering with excitement. He parted my legs and stepped between them, gazing down at my pussy, freshly fucked by Larry and still somewhat gaped open. "My god," Dan breathed, "I can see his cum inside you!"

Dan leaned forward, placing the tip of his cock at my opening. "Kristine, you are so fucking hot!" With that, he forcefully rolled his hips forward, driving his cock all the way into me in a single stroke. I gasped in startled surprise at the suddenness of his penetration.

Dan immediately began fucking me furiously, driving his man-meat in and out of me rapidly, again and again. My pussy was still buzzing with the sensations of being fucked by Larry, and I was quickly back at my orgasmic peak, this time on my husband's cock. Again and again, I cried out in sexual ecstasy as wave after wave of my climax crashed and broke throughout my body.

I thought Dan would come quickly, but he didn't. After the initial excitement of my quick climax, he settled into a steady fucking rhythm, and I just kept coming, climbing to one orgasmic peak after another, while Dan just grinned at the pleasure he was giving and receiving from my body.

I lost track of how many orgasms I had. At a certain point, Dan motioned to Larry, beckoning him to join me on the bed. His eyes sparkled as he said to me, "Suck Larry hard again."

Larry waddled on his knees so that his cock was aligned with my mouth, and I wrapped my lips around his member, which was already semi-hard. I felt him getting harder and bigger as I licked and sucked him. I smiled to myself at the thought that I now had two cocks penetrating my body at the same time -- Dan's in my cunt and Larry's in my mouth.

Once Larry was completely hard in my mouth, Dan rolled his head back, and began rapidly pistoning in and out of me. I could feel his dick begin to throb inside me, and then, with a loud cry, almost a roar of release, he came. His body spasmed and shook, and he could barely remain standing as he continued pumping in and out of me, straining to send every drop of his sperm into me, to join with Larry's already inside me.

When Dan's climax was completely spent, his dick plopped limply out of me, and he moved away. Quickly, Larry hopped off the bed and took his place standing between my legs. With a thrust of his hips, he was inside me again, stirring the soup of his cum mixed with Dan's inside my hungry vagina.

Once Dan had recovered sufficiently, he knelt next to me on the bed, and I sucked him hard while Larry fucked me.

We spent the entire morning, and deep into the afternoon, merrily fucking away, Dan and Larry taking turns stuffing my feminine cavity with their cocks, one after the other. When one of them would come, the other would take his place while I sucked the other one hard again, so he could fuck me again when his buddy came inside me. I don't know how the guys could keep getting hard again and again and again, much less have any cum left to shoot into me, but they did.

It was the most incredible, most erotic, most decadent, most euphorically extravagant sexual experience of my life. I had two men, both of them insatiably hungry for my body, both of them determined to give me as much sexual pleasure as they possibly could. I became lost on Planet Orgasm, losing all touch with my surroundings, except for the cock between my legs, and the one in my mouth.

It was late in the afternoon, and Larry had just come in my pussy, so it was Dan's turn next. He rolled me over onto my hands and knees, climbed up onto the bed, and motioned for Larry to sit by the head of the bed. I crawled forward, so I could suck Larry's cock, and Dan entered me from behind. I was nearly exhausted, so I was grateful that Dan set a relaxed tempo, fucking me doggy-style while I lazily played with Larry's penis. When he began to get hard, I took him into my mouth again.

This time, I didn't just want to get Larry hard again; I wanted him to come in my mouth. So I gently caressed his balls while I sucked him, bobbing my head up and down on his shaft while Dan continued stroking in and out of my pussy. When Larry rolled his head back and began to groan, I knew he'd be coming soon, so I began to forcefully buck my ass against Dan, and he responded by ramming into me even harder, his thighs slapping against my ass as he fucked me.

Soon, Larry's cock began to quiver, and he groaned as his cock began to release whatever sperm it still had left, into my mouth. I slurped and gulped eagerly as I swallowed all the cum he had to give me. When Dan heard Larry groan, he thrust hard into me one last time, and I felt his seed flowing into me again. Both of them -- my husband and his best friend -- were coming into my body at the same time.

We were all exhausted by that time. Dan fell onto the bed, Larry rolled out from under me, and I just collapsed onto the bed, the three of us forming a shapeless heap of utterly satiated human flesh. I felt the combined cum of the two men trickling out of my vagina onto my thighs, but I didn't care. My entire body -- my pussy, thighs, belly, ass and tits were all glistening with a wet sheen of Dan's and Larry's cum. I have never been so completely sexually fulfilled in my life. . .

*****

I had no idea what time it was when I awakened to the sensations of a tongue lapping at my pussy, and hands caressing my breasts. At first, I wondered if I might be dreaming, but when I opened my eyes, I saw Dan's head between my legs, and Larry's hands kneading my boobs. When he saw that I was awake, Larry bent down and began sucking on my nipples, and laving my breasts with his tongue.

I purred happily at the sensations of pleasure that were rolling through my body, reveling in the erotic attention of two men who wanted nothing more than to give carnal pleasure to my body. With one hand, I held Larry's head tightly to my breast, while I ran the fingers of the other hand through my husband's hair.

I groped between Larry's legs, and found his cock stiffly erect. Lazily, I began stroking it, savoring the thick, manly heft of his meat. Pre-cum was oozing from the tip, and I collected some on my finger, and rubbed it in the cleft between my tits. When the valley was slick with Larry's juice, I prodded him to get on top of me. "Fuck my tits," I urged him, as he took his place straddling my chest.

I squeezed my breasts around Larry's manhood, and he began to slide his cock back-and-forth along my cleavage. On every up-stroke, his cockhead would just peek out from between my tits, while on the down-strokes, he would be sumptuously buried between my soft, firm breasts.

Dan was still at work between my legs, running his tongue all around inside my moist channel. I felt him insert a finger inside me, rubbing on my G-spot, while his tongue shifted to my clit. The sensations of Dan's tongue on my clitoris, and his finger inside me, were quickly bringing me close to a climax. I began bucking and rolling my hips, groaning with intense pleasure as I climbed to the edge of orgasm.

And then it broke. My entire body exploded for the umpteenth time that day. I writhed and squirmed as the ecstasy of orgasm took over control of all my bodily functions. My movements must have affected Larry, for within minutes, his cock erupted, sending great spurts of his warm, viscous cum onto my chest and neck, while I continued to writhe in bliss from Dan's tongue.

When Larry's climax finally subsided, he rolled off me, and Dan moved forward, positioning his hips between my legs, and aligning his cock with my pussy. For a few seconds, we held eye contact, communicating our love for each other in wordless adoration.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"No," said my husband, "Thank YOU!"

Then with gentle deliberation, my beloved husband entered me, joining his body to mine. Tenderly, we moved our bodies together, undulating in the ancient rhythm of intercourse, each of us giving and receiving rich pleasure from each other's bodies.

"Oh god, baby," I breathed, "you love me so good. . ."

Dan smiled, as we continued sensually mating on and on. "Being inside you," he said, "is my favorite place in the whole world."

As Dan and I settled into our loving mating-dance, I saw Larry out of the corner of my eye, sitting off to the side, idly stroking his semi-erect dick as he watched us.

"Come over here, Larry," I beckoned. "Let me suck your cock again."

Jarred out of his reverie, Larry shook his head. "Oh no, Kris. . . I don't want. . ."

"Come over here, Larry," I repeated, more firmly this time. "You're as much a part of this as we are."

Resigned to obeying my direction, Larry waddled over on the bed so that he was straddling the pillow my head was resting on, and aligned his penis with my mouth. With my hand, I guided his cock between my lips and began to suck him. It wasn't long before he was fucking my mouth, stroking in and out as I guided him with my hand.

Once again, I had two cocks stroking in and out of my body, and I was loving every second of it. After a while, Larry's movements became more erratic and forceful, and I could tell he was about to come. "Oh god!" he blurted out. "Kristine. . ." A warm surge of his semen erupted into my mouth in forceful spurts, filling my mouth with his manly essence. I gulped and slurped and swallowed every bit of his cum, grateful for the intimacy he was willing to share with me.

Larry rolled away and fell back on the bed, leaving Dan and me to each other. The whole time I was blowing Larry, he had simply continued lovingly fucking me, pumping his cock in and out of me deeply, soulfully. We locked eyes, and the universe shrank to our two bodies, and the intimate communion we were sharing. God, he felt so good inside me! So warm, so solid, so passionate, so loving!

I wrapped my legs around his waist, then slowly slid them down over his ass, until I locked them behind his knees, welding our bodies together. I placed my hands on his ass, stroking and caressing his muscular cheeks as they bobbed up and down with the thrusts of his cock into my depths.

"Let's make love like this forever," I sighed. "God, I love you!"

Dan smiled back at me, gazing deep into my eyes, letting his penis speak for him as we communed at the deepest levels of unity. Larry lay silently watching us, taking in the awesome spectacle of our love.

For a long time, we mated like that: slowly, sensuously, probing, receiving, loving, accepting each other. At last, I began to feel my orgasm growing deep within me. My fingers dug into Dan's ass cheeks, and I threw my hips up at him, pulling him urgently into myself, trying to drive him as deeply inside myself as I could.

"Oh god, Dan!" I gasped. "I'm coming! Come with me; give me your cum!"

Instantly, Dan thrust himself deep inside me and held himself there. I felt his cock twitch and jerk inside me, and then the warm rush of his semen, flowing and surging into my core.